Sign in to follow this  
lino

God is garbage

Getting 85 years of life is an issue.

It's only an argument that the Bible is in error though. Same as dinosaurs aren't mentioned, but 'creatures' are. That's not to say you are wrong, but it's a very weak argument that a Scholarly Christian would wipe out in a second.

God is indeed garbage.  I look around and garbage is everywhere - omnipresent.  I can't think of a better thing to worship.  I feel a new religion coming on.  Glory!

• Like 3

Getting 85 years of life is an issue.

I'm on a journey of immortality.  So far I'm doing pretty good.

• Like 2

Was it Woody Allan that stated that 'eternity was a very a long time except at the very end'

• Like 1

That means, god is whole.

Sure.  If you wish to create God as being whole then so be it.  Just remember though, it is your creation.

Thats the wonderful thing about God ..... it works like a two way street;

Man creates God  ,  God creates Man   -   neat !   

Apologies to all passengers , we have been put in a holding pattern . We hope to be able to get 'back to earth' sometime in the next 200 years .

• Like 1

Your lucky, they stuck me in a knitting pattern and I'm allergic to lanolin.

• Like 1

Sure.  If you wish to create God as being whole then so be it.  Just remember though, it is your creation.

It's my philosophy that in life one can not go on Living with insulting or negative feeling. It's just universal low here what I am talking about...
  • Like 1

Why let insults bother you...  Most folks are not qualified observers in your life, thus their opinions are insipid and impotent, mere projections of their inner state, not yours. 

Judy Ford :  your opinion of me is none of my concern

post-103196-0-45239300-1470964166_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It's my philosophy that in life one can not go on Living with insulting or negative feeling. It's just universal low here what I am talking about...

There was no negativity or insults in that post.  Just statements of facts.  I have no way of knowing how the truth will effect you.

Sure it can, you aren't trying hard enough

Edited by Karl

I don't know what you are talking about. But if god is garbage, you are garbage too.

I don't know what you are talking about. But if god is garbage, you are garbage too.

God doesn't exist and I'm still garbage. Go figure. Life is just the pits isn't it ?

well as far as garbage goes, it's quite useful isn't it?

repurposing and restructuring the cells and atoms of once useful items into other things that will again take on form and become useful again?

even a pile of shit will help you grow a rose

why heap on garbage for being what it is... after all, it's very difficult to be what you aren't

• Like 1

well as far as garbage goes, it's quite useful isn't it?

repurposing and restructuring the cells and atoms of once useful items into other things that will again take on form and become useful again?

even a pile of shit will help you grow a rose

why heap on garbage for being what it is... after all, it's very difficult to be what you aren't

I could look on myself as a breeding ground for microbes, yeasts and assorted critters, a bit like a tree. A big pale pink blob of fleshy ambulating incubation for wildlife. I feel better all ready, my life has purpose.

• Like 1

To me, our bodies do seem to be a collective of trillions of individuals working within patterns that form said collective which gives the semblance of one thing defined as a human body, yet, is still a collective of many individual.

I remember sitting and watching ants disassemble a bird corpse once and thinking.  I am always touching something much smaller than myself and something much larger, simultaneously.

I seem to be made of small things, while in turn am a small part of something much larger.

Good stuff that garbage.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this