Junko

The origin of mankind

I have no idea what LBGTQASX means but I'm likely not.

Only a person who was LBGTQASX would deny he was LBGTQASX.

Only a person who was LBGTQASX would deny he was LBGTQASX.

Precisely.

Well, I know one thing for sure - I'm not a lesbian.

You don't know anything for sure because Obama is passing legislation to that effect.

Anyone can decide what gender they think they are-which means the Government has decreed that biological facts are 'in fact' redundant. All facts are therefore factually not facts, and any facts you are sure of, you can be factually sure and not factually sure at the same time and thus remain a floating uncertainty.

You might well be a lesbian but you just haven't thought of yourself that way because you didn't have a safe place the come to terms with your sexuality and have always been repressed by a bigoted majority that shamed you into adopting your sexuality in order to conform with their beliefs. Until Government decided to liberate you, you were stuck as one kind of thing or another.

Now you are free to be Mable or Marble or any combination in between. It's wonderful what Governments can do. It is said that they invented man.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

What I like about astrology is that it enhance something about oneself whether positively or negatively.

What I like about astrology is that it enhance something about oneself whether positively or negatively.

So does over eating/under exercise or showing restraint and going to the gym.

What do you think astrology does for you Junko ?

You don't know anything for sure because Obama is passing legislation to that effect.

Anyone can decide what gender they think they are-which means the Government has decreed that biological facts are 'in fact' redundant. All facts are therefore factually not facts, and any facts you are sure of, you can be factually sure and not factually sure at the same time and thus remain a floating uncertainty.

You might well be a lesbian but you just haven't thought of yourself that way because you didn't have a safe place the come to terms with your sexuality and have always been repressed by a bigoted majority that shamed you into adopting your sexuality in order to conform with their beliefs. Until Government decided to liberate you, you were stuck as one kind of thing or another.

Now you are free to be Mable or Marble or any combination in between. It's wonderful what Governments can do. It is said that they invented man.

:blink:

Well ... maybe that is whats wrong with me ?    (They have been trying to figure out what it is for a loooong time ) .

Maybe I am a lesbian !     I do like women .   I wear overalls sometimes and cut my hair short.  I bad mouth the patriarchy . ......  I go to the women's only, nude beach ...  

( well ......   nearby to it  )  

creepy.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

:blink:

Well ... maybe that is whats wrong with me ?    (They have been trying to figure out what it is for a loooong time ) .

Maybe I am a lesbian !     I do like women .   I wear overalls sometimes and cut my hair short.  I bad mouth the patriarchy . ......  I go to the women's only, nude beach ...  

( well ......   nearby to it  )  

creepy.jpg

Boy George figured it out. Karma Chameleon.

• Like 1

Great example of your ability to BS!

• Like 1

Great example of your ability to BS!

I learned it from the master :-)

• Like 1

Boy George !  

Bleeeeerk !   Cant stand him .  

I have been making a bamboo shelving unit all day ......  very pleasant -  I can stand that   but I will attach the back to the wall, it will be full of plates bowls cups etc . I would hate it to tip forward.  

Edited by Nungali

I have been making a bamboo shelving unit all day ......  very pleasant -  I can stand that   but I will attach the back to the wall, it will be full of plates bowls cups etc . I would hate it to tip forward.  

Yeah, I always anchor or distribute the weight with things like that.  One mistake was enough.  Gravity is a mysterious force.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Be the task big or small, do it right , or not at all.... Lao tzu.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Be the task big or small, do it right , or not at all.... Lao tzu.

If it's worth doing, then it's worth doing well.

• Like 1

So does over eating/under exercise or showing restraint and going to the gym.

What do you think astrology does for you Junko ?

I have Sun and Saturn in conjunction.This is interesting aspect in astrology.

I have Sun and Saturn in conjunction.This is interesting aspect in astrology.

That didn't answer my question and.......your doggy has become more butch.

If it's worth doing, then it's worth doing well.
Boogie oogie oogie till ya just cant boogie no more.

Boogie oogie oogie till ya just cant boogie no more.

That takes me back. Those were the days when nightclubs required a suit and tie.

• Like 1

Sorry,Karl this doggy I lost recently.Ok I didn't explain it well enough.For example I try to do exercise often on treadmill.But because of Saturn is conjuncted in Sun it often make me very hard to have motivation to go for it.I hope you could understand.Tell me if you couldn't!

• Like 1

Sorry,Karl this doggy I lost recently.Ok I didn't explain it well enough.For example I try to do exercise often on treadmill.But because of Saturn is conjuncted in Sun it often make me very hard to have motivation to go for it.I hope you could understand.Tell me if you couldn't!

Ah yes, the planetary treadmill is a trial for sure. ;-) although, you know Junko, that sounds a bit like an excuse for being a lazy doggy.

Actually dogs are hard worker!Only a lazy owner get a lazy dog!

Edited by Junko