Junko

The origin of mankind

That is one brave (or dumb) lady.

tough as nails mate !  Grew up in Afrikaans slums ;

tumblr_ntjre3qaCJ1ues33do1_500.gif

• Like 1

The guy with the gun is more believeable to me. That is probably you after a comment you made...a lot of remorse looking back on the advise you've given. No body believes in you Nungali! So go ahead and end it all... :angry:

Now where is the real picture of you???? You can't fool me! :D

Nah ... it puff Bro, puff ,   why end it all yet ? Still fun to be had Bro .... 

Die%20Antwoord.jpg

Collecting all Nungali's pictures and videos, we could make funny movie.

I actually have a 700 page multi film / series script  that is really funny . I was asked to write it by a big knob US film producer. 

On Matrix II , loooong , a drag, everyone sick of it ,  someone pipes up 'We need to work on a really fun comedy after this '

Big Knob  to my boss ; " Well, its been pretty funny working with you guys, why dont  we make a movie about that ?"

Boss tells  him I am a writer, shows him example, guy goes , write it up and lest do it ! 

So I spent 6 months intensive on it - no pay - then the prick bolts back to the US . My boss was supposed to market after that -  got no where .

he was supposed to have all the contacts  (ps NOT the camera guy, he is married - better make that clear  ! ) but he starts getting one interested ... but then sleeps with her  !  

Months later she has moved in with him, quit her job,  has no money 'cant' leave ,  wants love and not sex anymore and had become 'depressed' and  doesnt  shop, cook, work ......  

Dude !  You were supposed to ......    :D     - then I had to help him ! To sort it out  ....  eye yi yi yi  ! 

Make a great movie though ... most people want to know what goes on behind the lives of the rich and famous gossip and movies  -  heck ! I have even seen people sitting around set reading movie gossip magazines , while they are at work !  

IMO - they need help !

Nungali, is that a picture of you on the wall. The guy with the Mohaw! That's you....that's you. Right? Is the girl an X?

DUDE ! 

I better fess up I suppose * other wise people might think my script is plagiarism - it isnt , it is actually 90% the truth - so much so that I was asked to change names and details ....  some of it will not be believed ... but its true .

Apparently the Aussie film industry is ..... 'unique'  ....   I even saw Yanks being shocked with us ! - chill man , its just a little 'punch up' they will right after . 

w

*    .... welcome to South Africa  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXx7LZdrqHE

Edited by Nungali

DUDE ! 

I better fess up I suppose , other wise people might think my script is plagiarism - it isnt , it is actually 90% the truth - so much so that I was asked to change names and details ....  some of it will not be believed ... but its true .

Apparently the Aussie film industry is ..... 'unique'  ....   I even saw Yanks being shocked with us ! - chill man , its just a little 'punch up' they will right after . 

I frequently notice that what happens among the crew is far more entertaining than what transpires in front of the camera.  The biz is the only place I've felt remotely out odded by my workmates.  I had a cubicle job for one year just after college... what a perverse hell!  It served me well though, knew going in that I wouldn't be there longer than a year and that I'd not be pursuing anything in that environment again.

The plethora of ridiculously intelligent, well read, highly creative and mostly, awesomely insane folks to walk the earth tend to gravitate to the biz and it still rends my mind on a regular basis that I can bring up nearly any topic, no matter how fringe and am met with either attentive curiosity, or frequently with knowledge that meets or exceeds my own.  Usually, in any other social, familial etc setting, I'm met with the blank fearful stare of .... (um... you talk weird and if you use another big word to describe a strange concept... i'mma get pissed off, or scared and walk away).  :mellow:

I don't know any producers on any kind of personal level.  One of my last interactions with a producer went like this...

Me:  Isn't this amazing?  Getting paid to make high level art and not have to wear pants?

Producer:  This isn't art.  It's commerce...  and put on some pants.

• Like 2

Nungali, is that a picture of you on the wall. The guy with the Mohaw! That's you....that's you. Right? Is the girl an X?

Dude ! ....  

' She got more bling than Mr T ! '

She likes to tell time. Look at how many watches she is wearing. My first thought...dope fiend.

She likes to tell time. Look at how many watches she is wearing. My first thought...dope fiend.

Jim ,   do you know what time it is ? 

<singing>

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Does anybody really care?

If so I can't imagine why...

<wanders_off>

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

Oh!   My!  God!   This guy looks like a bad Pee-We Herman.  Nungali, your brother on "So, you think you've got talent"?

Dear, Nungali, I don't mind to do business.I can be quite professional. Let me introduce my new family 'khufu'the little papillon dog but the name is huge. One of egyptian Pharaoh's name!

Edited by Junko

Do we get to see a picture     (for Jim's sake   ;)    ) 

...  and not just  'one of the Pharaohs'  ...  

Kufu's 'kennel ' ;

greatpyramid.jpg

• Like 3

Thing is I still must learn how to put pic and videos on this forum. Mike told me how once but I forgot and not good yet.

Thing is I still must learn how to put pic and videos on this forum. Mike told me how once but I forgot and not good yet.

Hehehe.   Apparently not good at listening to Mike either.

• Like 1

Hehehe.   Apparently not good at listening to Mike either.

So straight forward...nobody is perfect.

So straight forward...nobody is perfect.

Hehehe.  Yeah, I suppose I should apologize for my directness.  And I agree, no one is perfect.  But we can always try to be better.