Junko

The origin of mankind

I get the feelings you seem separating men and woman different beings.Well in this concept, we shouldn't do that, that doesn't make any sence.Men and woman both are equal and human beings.I don't want to argue about the differences.Clear?!

• Like 1

I get the feelings you seem separating men and woman different beings.Well in this concept, we shouldn't do that, that doesn't make any sence.Men and woman both are equal and human beings.I don't want to argue about the differences.Clear?!

synchronicity.

Before logging on I was talking with my wife on our balcony and our conversation came to this point....

"I'm past any real committed discussion of any aspect of the over inflated importance of the differences between men and women any longer, it's got no gas left... and all the subsequent gender malice and over simplified gender roles our culture stuffs us into from birth that go along with it is so tired and played out, it's going to die out finally... this whole process of displaying and controlling our sexuality into rigid male and female separate roles superimposed by ideas... what a sad, laughable oversimplification... we are fluid beings, flowing verbs always in flux, nurturing and hunting by turns male and female both, embodied in the authentic expressions to the conditions of life.  We always embody both male and female energy... always.  All of us start out female for the love of life...   Any more, duality as an opposing concept is ridiculous... there is the unified expression of human, which manifests as us... all of us completely and collectively... human is human, every tribe, nation and cult... it's just human in all the unified myriad reflections from nurturing to the hunt."

• Like 1

I still don't quite follow you, even though you yourself seem to be perfectly clear about what you mean. I guess, that must be due to

2qweko1.jpg

Then stop smoking so much !  And stop watching so much Star Trek.  Give yourself 3 days to dry out and I will try to explain the simple points again .... if you can still remember to ask again in 3 days     :closedeyes:

... Oh yeah, and when you do , maybe have a shot at answering my question; how come twins, born with the same astro chart and bought up the same in the same and environment turn out to be very different people in personality and career, life style, etc. ?

How does astrology explain that ? 

• Like 1

Yes Ma'am!

Well, there is one difference ! 

She gets bossy and he complies     :glare:

• Like 1

Well, there is one difference ! 

She gets bossy and he complies     :glare:

No, it was in respect for what was right.

... Oh yeah, and when you do , maybe have a shot at answering my question; how come twins, born with the same astro chart and bought up the same in the same and environment turn out to be very different people in personality and career, life style, etc. ?

How does astrology explain that ? 

Well, as you said yourself, often the similarities are remarkable, even where twins grow up on their own.

But granted, not always. For those cases, there are a couple of possibilities:

• They are each expressing a certain part of the chart in a more emphasized manner.
  • They are expressing the chart in different ways (i.e. Taurus could manifest itself in the native's professional life as a banker or a baker).
  • The Ascendent (or the Moon, or some other factor) has changed the sign between the two births.
  • The placement of some factor1(s) in the houses has changed.
  • The Ascendent (and possibly other factors) has changed the degree. That is actually quite certain, and every degree of a sign has a specific meaning. Minute as this may seem, it could make quite a difference. These things are difficult to research, due to a lack of really exact birth data.
  • Mind you, minor shifts in the Ascendant will also influence where the Part of Fortune falls exactly, along with a few dozen other parts... Those are given great significance in traditional astrology.
  • Last but not least, astrology (at least the way I am practicing it) does not deny that individuals basically have free will - with the decision that they are making influencing their further life and development, of course.

Ponder on this. ^_^

• Like 2

Well, as you said yourself, often the similarities are remarkable, even where twins grow up on their own.

• They are each expressing a certain part of the chart in a more emphasized manner.
  • They are expressing the chart in different ways (i.e. Taurus could manifest itself in the native's professional life as a banker or a baker).
  • The Ascendent (or the Moon, or some other factor) has changed the sign between the two births.
  • The Ascendent (and possibly other factors) has changed the degree. That is actually quite certain, and every degree of a sign has a specific meaning. Minute as this may seem, it could make quite a difference. These things are difficult to research, due to a lack of really exact birth data.
  • Mind you, minor shifts in the Ascendant will also influence where the Part of Fortune falls exactly, along with a few dozen other parts... Those are given great significance in traditional astrology.
  • Last but not least, astrology (at least the way I am practicing it) does not deny that individuals basically have free will - with the decision that they are making influencing their further life and development, of course.
Ponder on this. ^_^

Sounds exactly like 'special pleading' to me. "These are the rules and here's how they don't apply to me"

It's also a version of the sceptics/sophists 'no man stands in the same river twice'. The rivers is never exactly the same river, the man is never exactly the same man. Therefore there is no free will, only the illusion of free will caused by the this shifting.

Amazes me that people cling to this totally debunked mysticism which has no scientific basis what so ever. We are slipping back into the dark ages of magical thinking and monsters.

Edited by Karl

Hi,Karl what is your star sign? May I ask if you don't mind...

Taurus.

Thank you.You know my sign?!

Pisces

Or possibly Gemini.

Edited by Karl

You are not only one who is telling me that!!

yeah .... but 'the other one'  who tells you that gets confused easily     ;)

Ponder on this. ^_^

Thanks     < puts in clutch, puts brain into pondering gear ....   > 

1. Seems to relate to 'spirit'  or 'type of person'   as what makes us different as we all do that to an extend, express a 'certain part' ( or range ) of human nature or traits.  No dynamic or cause is offered so that leads me back to  a vague and general idea about 'spirit' or 'essential nature' .

2. If this isnt the same as 2. It must mean the chart as a whole is expressed differently.   Interesting .... perhaps like two people getting a variant reading from the same tarot layout ? 

3. An answer I have heard before ; the few minutes between the twins births creates a difference  The ASC is usually cited. 

4. Thats the same as 3 isnt it ? 

5. Is the same as 3.

6. Ditto

7.  Free will to choose out of a range of options when they are little  babies ?    Not sure if will is the dynamic here ? 

Taurus.

Ha!   Excellent Karl !     

If you know the  joke ... very funny ! 

If not ..... well ... ummmm  .....    errrm       :wacko:

:blink:

(  Often when people say they have no belief in astrology, the astrologist will comment  "Oh ?   You must be a Taurus. " .  )

• Like 1

Oh,your guess is interesting. My moon is in Pisces.My sun is Eries.

Eris !   

Well, that explains it !      :D

Taurus.

Here are your stars for today 

You set your sights too high, it's time to lower them in order to find true love. Be aware that marrying your own pets is not allowed in most countries.

Sweet, sticky, orange stuff. Possibly marmalade or an orange lolly. We're not quite sure what it is, or what it has to do with you today...but it definitely features. If you don't like orange - don't panic! It might taste like something completely different, like sausages. Or beans. Yes, it could be beans.

When your lover starts wearing more clothes to bed than to work, it's a good guess that your happiness is close to being over. This week will see the start of such bizarre occurences.

https://www.laughsend.com/love-horoscopes/taurus.php

For your lucky numbers for today ring  069 69 93 11 23  

(calls charge is $38 per second, nor accuracy is guaranteed, no refunds are available, any overcharge of rates is deemed acceptable by you by ringing the number, actually, by rining this number you have agreed to the following :1 Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions. 2 The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. 3 Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses, Facebook accounts or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified. 4 The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise. 5 This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, among other things, literary and creative merit. 6 Each “25 words or less” statement must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this competition entrants: (a) consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry (including the “25 words or less” statement) and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purposes; (B) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights; © grant the Promoter a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable licence (with a right to sublicense) to use their entry submitted as part of this competition for any purpose; (d) permit the Promoter to edit, adapt and alter their entry for inclusion on the Facebook Page; (e) acknowledge that their entry and their name may be made publicly available by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) and will be accessible to the general public to view; (f) warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this competition, for the purposes of this competition, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this competition, and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation); (g) warrant that their entry does not include any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any third party, is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent, otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or makes any improper or inappropriate invasion of the privacy of any person. Without limitation, entrants must not include any content that involves nudity, malice or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court; (h) warrant that their entry does not include any literary, dramatic or artistic work, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so; and (i) warrant that their entry contains no virus or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Facebook Page or any network or third party computer systems. 7 The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) determine at any time, in its absolute discretion, whether or not to publish any entries on the Facebook Page, remove any entries once published on the Facebook Page, or amend, edit or modify any entries (or any part thereof), or disqualify or invalidate any entry including (without limitation) if the Promoter is of the view that: (a) the entry does not comply with paragraph 6; or (B) the entry otherwise breaches these conditions of entry. 8 The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details. 9 The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions. 10 The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material. 11 The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. 12 If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry including if a winner is unable to take the prize on 25/05/16, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the entrant who submitted the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize. 13 The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. 14 The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the prize to a winner if the winner, in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate. 15 The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 16 The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. 17 If the event awarded as part of the prize is abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason, the winners forfeit their entitlement to the prize, and no cash or alternative prize will be substituted for the prize. 18 If a prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the winner (or the winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the entrant who submitted the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize. 19 The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). 20 Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prizes. 21 This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability. 22 If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. 23 The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values. 24 Privacy notice: The information requested by the Promoter is being collected by Australia Post so that you can enter and we can administer this promotion. Without this information, we are unable to process your entry. Your personal information is managed in accordance with Australia Post’s Privacy Policy. This sets out how you may seek access to and correction of your personal information and how to make complaints. A copy is available at auspost.com.au/privacy. Australia Post may only disclose the information provided by you if required or authorised by law, or in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Please refer to the Privacy Policy or contact the Privacy Contact Officer, Australia Post, GPO Box 1777, Melbourne, Vic 3000 for any privacy related queries.   )  

Oh,your guess is interesting. My moon is in Pisces.My sun is Eries.

My bike is in the garage. My drum set is in the back bedroom. I dream of owning a moon, but it wouldnt fit in the garage and the Sun would eat my sticks and make the throne particularly sweaty.

Edited by Karl

Thanks     < puts in clutch, puts brain into pondering gear ....   > 

1. Seems to relate to 'spirit'  or 'type of person'   as what makes us different as we all do that to an extend, express a 'certain part' ( or range ) of human nature or traits.  No dynamic or cause is offered so that leads me back to  a vague and general idea about 'spirit' or 'essential nature' .

2. If this isnt the same as 2. It must mean the chart as a whole is expressed differently.   Interesting .... perhaps like two people getting a variant reading from the same tarot layout ? 

3. An answer I have heard before ; the few minutes between the twins births creates a difference  The ASC is usually cited. 

4. Thats the same as 3 isnt it ? 

5. Is the same as 3.

6. Ditto

7.  Free will to choose out of a range of options when they are little  babies ?    Not sure if will is the dynamic here ? 

There are subtle differences between those statements that you call same, even though it's true that overlaps occur.

The analogy to a Tarot spread that can be read one way or another does apply. Both Tarot and Astrology are archetypal systems. Berar in mind that Archetypes as such are without form, but can manifest in many forms, as Jung observed.

Differences in the lifes of twins that are based on free will decisions will be seen later in life, of course - hardly when they are still babies.

Hope this helps. :huh: