Wun Yuen Gong

History of KunLun?

maybe even limp?

No not limp, gung is never limp, even in wuji it is compression(relaxation)/tension complouts. Are there any limp points in your breath? Like complimentary couplets in poetic verse, the body is inter-related to itself. The body is music when it is relaxed and moving naturally. It is music when it's hitting homeruns and driving 300 yards, serving tennis, it's all in the wrist. The wrist guides the hand. The whole body is a hand. Once the movement starts in the wrist let the hand naturally flex into and out of the curves. You find it opening and curling at certain intervals, which sounds pruposefully vague, and if your flopping your wrist around hopefully you feel a fig 8 in there that the forearm rotates only 180 deg, for the wrist "universal joint" to fold. It's a moving mobius friend. Two is even more fun for one. The hips again, perplex with their mobius like nature. To demonstrate the body mobius, one must recipricate response to learn the proper way. Share and share alike. Find a partner dosi doe and away we go.

Consider guiding intent directionally surfing the edge of the wrist between palm change possibilities. How would it feel in water? How would it feel in wind, would the rest of your body follow your wrist/hand carving through the edge of these mobiusspheres? There are endless possibilities here. But only One Center. One Chuan. One Hand. Tai Chi BaGua Hsing Yi have the common Mother of WuJi.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

Taobums is a bottomless pit of questions but I can't help it:

I wonder where Sifu Jenny got Kunlun?

Maybe Wun Yuen Gong can start a new thread with that question. :mellow:

Maybe??? Maybe you can answer it cause you are Max's student??? :lol:

I'm not Max's student. I dont practice kunlun neigung.

Anyone to discuss the connection between Kunlun and the Nei Jing Tu?

Spectrum

edit: ps - also : where does Max live or train in Hawaii?

Edited by Spectrum

Jeez guys, things are getting crazy up in here.

Been busy with the seminar.

Here is your simple answer:

Max learned Kunlun from his "sis" Sifu Jenny Lamb.

sorry folks to bother you. my english is good but i really do not know what "sis" means. does it mean he learned kunlun from his sister? i thought the old master on his website was his kunlun teacher.

Jan,

This is exactly my point people are saying this and that about MAX but have no idea who and when, where he learnt it from. Now they are saying he learnt his Kunlun from Jenny Lamb AND not the old masters, which is ok but just tell the TRUTH??

Too many gaps and looks very shady!!! :huh: Thats why i ask the questions then get attacked from most of the followers that are from Max's Amercian students. Maybe the Hawwaii students should come and talk about max, why isnt any of the Hawwaii students on here talking its up? If there is my appoligies!

Dont get me wrong Kunlun group im defiently wanting to attend the seminar when you come to OZ, just want to know more about Max and his history which there isnt much of???

WYG

Kool, be good to get some feedback! Im interested in MAX's information but i want to know more about him and where , who taught him. Sometimes this helps people understand there arts history and teachers history before learning anything!

sorry folks to bother you. my english is good but i really do not know what "sis" means. does it mean he learned kunlun from his sister? i thought the old master on his website was his kunlun teacher.

I assume its a figure of speech and he actually means spiritual sister. For example a wise older male teacher will be refered to as (spiritual) grandfather.

Cheers !

Edited by minkus

WYG, tell me if I got you right: for eastern people, Chinese or alike, credentials are really something important and people don't mess up regarding that. At least every Chinese is very carefull with his credentials and the credentials of people whom he wants to deal with. This is the oriental way, and by that, they managed to go along pretty well and invent and discover all these pretty neat things, as kunlun etc...

On the other hand, western minds like Mikaelz and such don't understand this, so don't worry. There is a big gap between one understanding and the other, and it's based on the fact that the east and the west deal with this credential thing pretty different...

We are too inclined to leave this aspect to the 19:00 news, or gossip. We are not inclined to study the roots or etcetera... We like to know what the man says and if he can proove it. The rest, who cares?

So...

Kiss, hug and make up

:)

PS: If this is true, it doesn't mean I agree with it. I really like the oriental approach.

Edited by Little1

She was taught by her masters in Beijing.

Little 1

To me when i study with a teacher i like to know who and where, when he trained i dont go into things half ass'd as we say here. If a person has the goods then he has the goods, i dont doubt Max or anyone but i do like to know more about the people that i am interested in meeting or learning possibly from which is important to me anyways!

regards

WYG

Little 1

To me when i study with a teacher i like to know who and where, when he trained i dont go into things half ass'd as we say here. If a person has the goods then he has the goods, i dont doubt Max or anyone but i do like to know more about the people that i am interested in meeting or learning possibly from which is important to me anyways!

regards

WYG

I think there is nothing at all wrong with that. Especially in the present times so many masters seem top pump up out of nowhere and they all have a perfect marketing, great websites, great abilities, healed millions of people and know everything (and are on the side a bit immortal, a bit enlightened and dont need a car to the seminars they are giving beecause they fly through the window). And the testimonials on their sites are so smashing that if you heard from a guy that cured a major desease you are about to get bored compared to that kind of stories ....

This all fits in our lack of patience and in our need for fast results. In the end if you take the good old zen meditation it is proven that it takes people to a good destination. But it takes time and lots of effort, too. But who wants to spend all that time and dedication? And does it still really fit in that time period?

On the other hand ... if there is a real good master AND has the good website and all of that maybe they have to overdoe it in order to make people curious. I do not know.

I get the opinion I really do not know much at all ....

Namaste, Jan.

Edited by jan1107

On the other hand ... if there is a real good master AND has the good website and all of that maybe they have to overdoe it in order to make people curious. I do not know.

Bingo.

I would scream it from the top of a mountain if I thought it would get people's attention and inspire a closer investigation.

Why not?

Then maybe someday the world will match my ideal of all of us walking as the enlightened, divine beings we are, rather than this bullshit of us destroying each other out of ignorance.

Bingo.

I would scream it from the top of a mountain if I thought it would get people's attention and inspire a closer investigation.

Why not?

Then maybe someday the world will match my ideal of all of us walking as the enlightened, divine beings we are, rather than this bullshit of us destroying each other out of ignorance.

You are so right.

I am looking forward for Max coming to Europe!

Somebody on this board said that the masters presented here do not have good representatives (I forgot who and it doesnt matter). With you that doesnt fit. All you wrote so far showed love and respect behind and inside of you (from what I can feel). So in my humble opinion even if Max learned from his grandmother the results are what counts. And they seem to shine.

Namaste,

Jan.

Agreed.

Mantra is atleast 90% the reason we all get to practice Kunlun and meet Max if we want to.

I don't think Max could find a better person to represent him.

Is Mantra one of MAX's hawaaiin disciples or students?

Is there any of his hawaiian students on this board, would be interesting to see what Max was teaching in hawaii to U.S?

What is MAX'S most advance practises?

WYG