Wun Yuen Gong

History of KunLun?

LOL You dont have to destroy the whole thread cause you have no idea what the answers was for the questions i asked!!! :rolleyes:

Its ok to have fun and be dickhead from time to time but every post you do if full of it maybe go and blow MAX some more and get a gut full of kunlun? :lol:

ADMIN better off deleting this thread altogether now!!! hahahahahahah

LMFAO Lao Tzu the old child like you know idiot!! Read some more books....... :rolleyes:

It could probably be a good idea for you to take a good look at the intention you had when asking your question in the first place. You only get what you ask for. Attitude what manifests and your attitude dosen seem to contribute to a serious thread on Kunlun history...

You have got to be kidding, how else do i ask the question was pretty straight forward and NO it wasnt an attack on MAX. I am going to his seminar when he comes here so i dont see why you Kunlun guys getting all worked up or all insecure about these questions>?? If im going to spend big money on a seminar i would like to know alittle about the system he is teaching and about the teacher where he learnt it from, where it traces to etc.

Is that too much to ask? :rolleyes:

LOL Ok, you Kunlun guys are a sad bunch! :lol:

Funny how a simple question cant be answered without the Kunlun book masters thinking they all that after a week of practise. Sad lil people!!! :D

yes

:D

i love you.

Wun, you have a lot of hostility and you come off as a douche. i think this is why nobody takes you seriously

WTF Mikael, have you read this threat all im getting is people that cant answer the question and if they dont know then they probably shouldnt answer cause they are making MAX look like a complete liar!

My question was does anyone know the lineage of MAX'S kUNLUN, when did he learn it and who from?????

How f@cking hard is that to understand???? You guys are making Kunlun and MAX look stupid by acting like this!

Maybe Mantra can answer it?? :rolleyes:

I think the suggestion here is that people might not generally care about "lineage" as long as they feel "the energy" during practice, and as long as they feel "transmission" energy from max when they do what he says, for a fee, and they "progress".

<shrug>

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing Max freestyle w/ his Tao bums.

You have got to be kidding, how else do i ask the question was pretty straight forward and NO it wasnt an attack on MAX. I am going to his seminar when he comes here so i dont see why you Kunlun guys getting all worked up or all insecure about these questions>?? If im going to spend big money on a seminar i would like to know alittle about the system he is teaching and about the teacher where he learnt it from, where it traces to etc.

Is that too much to ask? :rolleyes:

Jeez guys, things are getting crazy up in here.

Been busy with the seminar.

Here is your simple answer:

Max learned Kunlun from his "sis" Sifu Jenny Lamb.

I think it's more a matter of push and shove. Who pushed who first? Sometimes I think there is a little too much male energy around here. :lol:

Been busy with the seminar.

Here is your simple answer:

Max learned Kunlun from his "sis" Sifu Jenny Lamb.

Have fun w/ the Seminar.

From Sifu Jennys Site:

* Tai Chi

o Yang Style

+ 24 Movement Form

+ 42 Movement Form

+ 108 Movement Form

+ Sword Form

o Chen Style

+ Short Form

o Combined Form

+ 42 Movement Compulsory

Competition Form

* Liu He Ba Fa

o Short Form

* Qigong

o Relaxation

o Menopause

o Ten movements

o Natural Adjustment

o Six Healing Sounds

o Wu Ji

o Wild Goose

o Fire Breathing

o Thunder Breathing

o Rainbow Breathing

* Organ Resetting

o Massage for balancing internal organs

* Meditation

o Vipassana

o Five Aggregates

o Loving Kindness (Metta)

o Taoist

* Eastern Philosophy

o Buddhist

o Taoist

* Chinese language

o Beginning to advanced

Thanks for the inquiry Wun Yuen Gong. We might not have known after all this dialog and exchange, and I for one find all this very GOOD information.

Liu He Ba Fa (6 Harmonies, 8 Methods), "Waterboxing" , "Hwa You Tai Chi":

http://www.gordelpus.com/jenny/lhbfshort.rm

Edited by Spectrum

spectrum,

My Sifu also does LHBF but he was given the gate keeper tittle of the (WYG) Primoridal Chaos One Chi Palm system which i am a disciple of. There is no history of this art only oral and i do have the secret poems and transmission. I also teach Wun Yuen Gong! My teacher have been doing LHBF for over 40yrs its a very powerful system but we do our art different to Sifu jenny which looks more like wushu version of lhbf which is faster and more dynamic rather a deep meditative state that we do it in.

Here is a clip of my teacher

doing LHBF

regards

WYG

spectrum,

My Sifu also does LHBF but he was given the gate keeper tittle of the (WYG) Primoridal Chaos One Chi Palm system which i am a disciple of. There is no history of this art only oral and i do have the secret poems and transmission. I also teach Wun Yuen Gong! My teacher have been doing LHBF for over 40yrs its a very powerful system but we do our art different to Sifu jenny which looks more like wushu version of lhbf which is faster and more dynamic rather a deep meditative state that we do it in.

Here is a clip of my teacher

doing LHBF

regards

WYG

I agree on the wushu "dynamics" but her feet stay flat and her hips are orbiting smoothly.... I see the strength in the serene. Indeed this demo shows some micro adjustments that you almost need to soft focus and f e e l w/ your Sifu. The wrists... falling leaves. These are the kind of exchanges that just made the rest of my week better. Really.

Kindest Regards <Bow> and Thank You for the tender slow cooked morsel to chew on...

Beautiful,

Spectrum

http://www.wunyuen.kungfu.net.au

Here is our website untill we make a new one talks about the history etc!

regards

WYG

Your welcome brother, ive seen alot of LHBF and there so far is many ways to do it, i think water boxing should be performed at different levels, speed, circles large and small, slow, etc. Water can be all of that as you know and in the end its about connecting to the chi which makes the form come to life!

be safe!

WYG

This makes so much sense with what I have been feeling lately in switching speeds up in my taiji practice. Do the movements of the form have names that are synonomous with Chinese mythology?

Is there a Macao connection here:?

Edited by Spectrum

Hey,

You hit the nail right on the head, the names of the moves should dictate the energy and speed of the movements!

You mean Macao LHBF? Sorry i dont understand the question!! :(

Hey,

You hit the nail right on the head, the names of the moves should dictate the energy and speed of the movements!

You mean Macao LHBF? Sorry i dont understand the question!! :(

I saw a ref in a youtube video to Macao, a region in China. googled for a min. just random i guess.

Edited by Spectrum

Yeah i see know, there is different lines of LHBF!

My Sifus line comes from a Daoist Priest that taught my Sigung.

Its all good as long as you connect the chi.... :)

I was actually told of the line from Macao i will find out and post it for you if you want to know?

yes

Spectrum,

LHBF was Master Moy Lin-Shin's primary art. When I asked why he focused on tai chi and not Lok Hup Ba Fa (same as Liu He Ba Fa), I was told he believed one needed a couple of years tai chi to open up the body and prepare it for Lok Hup Ba Fa. He also taught LHBF in 2 parts, and I am told he would give people the first part of the set and tell them to work on it for a few years. Apparently the second half of the set contains much more manipulation of the body's energy channels.

Oolong rabbit,

Interesting way of looking at it, there is 2 parts in LHBF! Does that mean that LHBF is deeper or runs the energy strong then taiji if it is to be taught 1st?

Never heard that before but i know some teachers drill the structures, methods and prinicples before learning the forms. Some do lots of Jaam Jong and 12 animals set!!

WYG