Wun Yuen Gong

Your views about DAN TIAN!

Apparently people are incapable of scanning & feeling energy & also seeing things energetically.

So you've scanned Verdesis energy systems? And was that what made you come to the conclusion that he was a bullshitter?

So you've scanned Verdesis energy systems? And was that what made you come to the conclusion that he was a bullshitter?

I am not going there.

Seek for yourself.

God bless

Santiago

there is a lot of confusion with this so I'll see if sharing what I experienced firsthand as

a newbie (I'm still a newbie) is right.

The pre-Kunlun Sifu Max shared on a video that the Tan Tien that is focused on

for most Martial Arts is a storage field for grounding. It doesn't correspond with

with the three Elixir Fields, which are the Intestines, the bottom of the Chest,

and the middle of the Head. From other literature, the three Elixir Fields are also

the three Brains.

Heat is created in the Intestines from what I experienced.

Jing doesn't have to be full in order to create chi, chi doesn't have to be full

in order to create shen. It may significantly speed up the process to fill

up the next upper Tan Tien if the adjacent lower Tan Tien is full.

For all of this stuff to happen faster, the body and mind have to be closer and

closer to a form of conscious True Rest and maybe unconscious True Rest.

A Master, Guru, Teacher, or Guardian Spirit may not be necessary but they are there

in case you want to significantly accelerate the process. The Master, Guru, Teacher, or

Guardian Spirit is there even when you don't think they are present.

I am not going there.

Seek for yourself.

God bless

Santiago

Good. I had this discussion with Jedi(I think...) a little while ago. I realized then that calling scanners rapists was a little too harsh. There are different levels of intrusion, and different levels of scanning ability, even different levels of objectivity. But still...scanning people here and there is not something Id take lightly. Id much rather recommend to physically go see them or actually asking them if it was ok to scan them. To ask the divine if it is ok to intrude on their privacy is not enough either. Not if one really knows what one is doing and that it is being recognized by the person being scanned.

Its a useful ability, but also something to not take too lightly. When you are a surgeon you only use your skills in sterile a environment! A lot of spiritual people dont have that kind of ethics, even after decades of cultivation and refinement of their skills.

And most people dont know that their scanning still is limited to their spiritual conditioning. So it is not an objective tool. It is a tool to compare the person that are being scanned to the beliefsystems of the scanner. If you see what I mean?

WYG,

The Dan Tian "Elixir Field" is what it is. In one of the Wudang Qigong practices there is movement called creating or "making" the dan. I think building is the correct word.

It's something we're born with however, according to Taoist Alchemy theory, we lose our pre-heaven state after birth. Along with that we lose our knowledge of pre heaven concepts such as Dan Tian. So we have to still ourselves and rebuild. In other words refresh our post heaven memories.

This isn't easy and takes a step by step approach along with correct breathing and concentration or stillness.

Does this help or should I elaborate more on this?

Good subject.

Hi Guys,

I just read the Magus of Java book of Kosta about his teacher John Chang and i had alot of thinking to do about how they build the Dan Tian and or create one maybe a better word.

So far from all my years of training, reading and understanding that Dan Tian we all have and is one of our power sources. From training the chi kung, nei kung etc we can build more chi and then allow it to settle or return back to the root (dan tian).

John Chang says that we need to create one and fill it up! This has intruiged me and im looking for what others can understand and share about Dan Tian.

Do we need to create one?

Does the Dan Tian build upon itself as meditate and train chi kung naturally or do one needs to force or use intent to store the chi there?

I would like to read what other have to say about this if you would like to share your views.

WYG

I like the vibe of your answer

I would defenitly come visit you if i was in america:)

Thanks for the reply

You are more than welcome to come train with me I will show you.

I am sure DV's masters are good I never said otherwise....I just do not buy the stories nor believe the masters would say such things if they where real.....Sorry but no....I think DV says things to attract people to pay more $.

I have seen plenty pf masters that can do some very "unreal" stuff and non of them charge astronomical $ nor make stories claiming so & so has or does not have a dan tien or a secret chakra lost from the tibetans etc etc...Nor do they show off their stuff it just is a side effect of their daily cultivation.

Both Glenn Morris & my Ilmu Kebatinan Guru can Bilocate and be in more than one place at the same time. I have experienced it and seen it with my own eyes on a few occasions. Can I do this? Not sure but students of mine have told me they have seen me "pop" in and out around them through out the day both energetically and physically from time to time. Do I try to do this no its just a side effect. You get me?

So when people claim that so and so does not have real chi or real kundalini or real dan tiens tells me they need to stop sniffing glue & sharpie markers.....Be real forget about marketing elitism.

the real Mo Pai students I know are nothing like this an also not at all EXAGGERATED instead they are good people and sincere and also have confirmed for me what they have and what I have. Also ironically all have nothing good to say about DV....Long winded articles on Bullshit sorry but true... David you are welcome to come pay me a visit if you think I am wrong...... or come see any one of my teachers with me.

God bless D "Shen" V, I pray for his success & his path. I hope he finds what he is looking for in this life time.

All good things end up being similar at their higher levels.

You see that in Internal Martial arts.

And anything principle based.

Things are much more simple and truth is because of that simplicity NO ONE believes it or wants to train it.

I will not go into detail BUT....

I will point you in the right direction...

with anything you do you should look for a few things:

One powerful lama once told me with everything there is an

"outer, inner and secret inner process"

Start with the Biological Understanding than move to an energetically understanding than move to a more quantum & universal/spiritual understanding.

Watch nature....

Look at the universe and its logos to get a proper Model....

Look at Neutron stars (cosmic compression at its best!) & other Solar logos, & black holes.

There are methods to each stage i wont go into them here but look at your body and if you had to store something precious where would you store it? How would you nurture it? Feed it? Love it? Interact wth it?

If the creator resided inside you where would that be?

There are some things I can not share here I am not allowed out of respect to my Ilmu Kebatinan Gurus & also out of respect to Glenn Morris.

But again just come pay me a visit.

Ask Vortex how was the Dan tien work I put you through in KAP 1? He can tell you that was just a "surface glance".

He was in my living room doing it. Also he felt with his hand my dan tien.

But again go past concepts and what is and isn't. Trust your heart and your higher self/Creator.

If you feel I am telling you something untruthful seek for yourself.

Peace,

Santiago

In fact , we "degenerate" from the so-called pre-heavenly status into the present status in two

steps :

1. soon after our birth , from dan tian breathing to lung breathing

then

2. after we enter the adolescence

Edited by exorcist_1699

In order to return to the pre-Heaven "priviledged " status , what we have to do is recovering what we had lost before in reverse order step by step :

First , Stop releasing of jing ( or blood , in female case ) .

Then , Stop lung- breathing .

Both are related to what we understand Dan Tian is .

Dao zhen.

Thankyou for your posts,very informative,I apprieciate the time you take in writing them and look forward to applying what is written in them :)

Apparently people are incapable of scanning & feeling energy & also seeing things energetically.

Cool Glad you viewed them.

You can create a field although I am just "being" in those videos & using proper Dan tien work & sacred mantras, Low levels one needs breath higher levels breath doesn't matter. Here you can see Tao & I use mantra, mudra, dan tiens, breath and also intention. Some times its all sometimes its just one component. But see to achieve that stuff you have to cultivate Divine energy and develop the Dan tiens.

eV-8W3EO6Gg

You can do a lot of things with that sort of thing..

one approach is to be very passive & yin another is to be Yang.

But see non of that is possible with out a Dan tien & its cultivation....hence I know some of the folks here are full of shit.

Thanks all of it I owe to the Creator, and my various Gurus that have helped me get to where I am now.

God Bless & seek truth answers & methods are out there with out BULLSHIT & $10,000, Real masters only ask you use it for the better of humanity & the planet & that you help others. As I have said before its good thing to take care of your gurus but real gurus never abuse of that either.....It ain't about the $.

Santiago

Can he deflect bullets?

Can he deflect bullets?

h.uriahr,

I see you have a "point to make" in your comments. What next? grenades, or landmines or nukes?

Can you please explain the rationale for your "query"?

mouse

2 questions:

what is the Xia Tian?

and where can David Verdesi's books be glimpsed? (it is past summer '08, it should be available?)

thanks

I've never heard of the Dantien being 'created' before... but I suppose I would liken it to a coin purse.

A coin purse must be opened before it can be filled, and if it isn't opened and filled, it usually lies flat as if there were no space in it at all.

Can he deflect bullets?

No But my GLOCK can fire back with no problem! :D

My view on the dan tien...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

and a lot of these inside of it :):):):):):):):):)

Edited by Vajrasattva

No But my GLOCK can fire back with no problem! :D

My view on the dan tien...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

and a lot of these inside of it :):):):):):):):):)

Thats great I'll remeber that cheers , Saves me scratching my head and wondering- what the?

The book you speak of says that the dantien is there already but you make it a solid physical mass after training. Putting the book aside, your energy meridians and centers are already there, like muscles, waiting to be used.

Well, John Chang may be immortal and a God on earth for all practical purposes, but according to Wang Liping, he is not awakened and has not realized his true nature. I guess this speaks to the simple truth that immortality and enlightenment are two separate and distinct phenomena; if we can even categorize them as phenomena. It seems many people on this forum like to believe they know all about cultivating Dan and that, because they have taken a few seminars and read some books, they know pretty clearly what the Dan Tian is. The truth is no one here has Dan or a Dan Tian and they will talk all day about it like they are the world expert regardless of what I or anyone who actually knows has to say. Beliefs like these are the height of arrogance and ignorance. Not that people are some how bad or intentionally dishonest, but they tend to believe what they read in books and what they are taught by so called experts; experts who in reality have little or no real understanding themselves. This is not meant to be a pejorative statement, but a simple reflection on the state of affairs. In many ways it is both comical and tragic with individuals spending a life time and much effort believing in something that does not exist. The problem is compounded by the plethora of books that are just plain wrong and translations that are often intentionally misleading.

This is a pet peeve of Sifi Wang Liping who is always astounded when so called experts come to talk about there Dan Tian and do not even have a Xia Tian (lower field). Most martial artists who practice traditional kung fu have some aspect of their Xia Tian, but even this is hard to fully develop with many levels differentiating something meaningful and something imaginary.

To know what the Dan Tian really is, first you have to know Dan (cinnabar) and its composite elements mercury and sulfur. If you dig in your garden, you will not find cinnabar. It only grows in a special soil and is not of this world. It cannot be found in the body or the earth. And, of course actually creating the Dan is impossible to do without transmission. Even with a good teacher and the blessings of the master, it's very hard to create the Dan Tian and most who try fail.

Again the term Dan Tian and the method to create it originated within the Jin Dan Dao. They are the basis of real alchemy both external and internal. I have seen David turn base metal into real gold which is, in reality, a waste product of relatively little value; cinnabar being the true elixir of immortals, so to speak. The rest is just for entertainment, truly.

Anyway, David is writing a few books on the subject in English. He is also rewriting Wang Lipings life story, the Clearly translation is very incomplete. You might also be interested to know that Wang Liping has officially retired from his secular duties and has been commissioned by the Chinese government to codify and disseminate the Long Men Pai teachings as part of an effort to present Daoism to the world by the Chinese Government. This year he held a public teaching for the first time since 1993/4, thousands attended and his picture was plastered all over the internet much to the chagrin of the Chinese officials who prefer to respect Sifus wish to remain a private figure despite his tremendous following. Daoism will become a government sanctioned and sponsored practice, much the same way Shaolin was openly pushed and promoted, with Sifu Liping overseeing it. These will be stripped down teachings for the masses, but at least they are correct. Right now its rather expensive to attend the Government sponsored training with Sifu directly and you have to know someone to get in, but that may change. Even though these are not inner teachings, they are something based on correct principles that will create an opening for sincere people to enter through the door. Of Course David has been teaching the closed door teachings for the better part of a decade and now takes regular groups to do retreats with Sifu with no restriction, but he has prefers not to advertise.

Davids work now involves writing a book that represents the Long Men Pai teachings and Daoism in general. It is scheduled to be completed by Summer 2008, so it will basically be available to anyone who wants to explore it.

You can read what David had to say about Sifu's new position here: http://www.foundation73.proboards55.com/in...8784#1191890017

Wow david verdesi can turn metal into gold?..amazing!!!!!

Whats the status on these book david is writing? And is he still a loyal student of Wang Liping? or did that guy in rome with the super electric chi replace him?

I think we are born with the Dan Tien.

In Tai Chi Chuan, the requirement is relax the mind and connect the shoulder/hips, elbow/knees, hands,feet to the dan tien. It seems to me that the Six Harmonies exist with or without intention; that is why they are called harmonies. Notes need to be played to hear it but the music didn't create the connection that let the music happen.

So I propose that one isn't connecting different parts of their body to the dan tien but connecting two different kinds of connection with each other. The dan tien is all of the joints and limbs. All of the joints and limbs are the dan tien. When the two kinds of connection are brought together, tai chi happens.