shanlung

Whatever happened in Cologne never never happened

Speaking to what you mentioned in that big post above,

I knew a Muslim man who felt that it is the host's responsibility to give the guest anything the guest wanted.  I disagreed with him and we never spoke about that again.  It is likely that this mentality is the rule in Europe right now.

If the host is not a Muslim that is exactly right. Muslims who have been brought up in Western democracies don't think that way, but those brought up on Islamic Wahhabism most certainly do. There was a short interview with a Calais side immigrant on the BBC-one of those who stormed the ferry. When asked what he would do he was indignant. He said Britain was ignoring his rights to come to Britain and that Britain should open the borders and let all the migrants in-as was their right. He demanded it and didn't know why there was a hold up.

If the host is not a Muslim that is exactly right. Muslims who have been brought up in Western democracies don't think that way, but those brought up on Islamic Wahhabism most certainly do. There was a short interview with a Calais side immigrant on the BBC-one of those who stormed the ferry. When asked what he would do he was indignant. He said Britain was ignoring his rights to come to Britain and that Britain should open the borders and let all the migrants in-as was their right. He demanded it and didn't know why there was a hold up.

Everyday on the news I watch another boat load of migrants being hauled out of the Med ... many are complete families including small children and pregnant women, old grannys too - who in their right mind would think it the best thing to do to subject your own family to such risks.  Sure I still have human sympathy for people suffering - but it's obvious that they are following some kind of bizarre false dream of life in Germany or elsewhere - some kind of mythical shangrila.  Its ridiculous.

• Like 1

Everyday on the news I watch another boat load of migrants being hauled out of the Med ... many are complete families including small children and pregnant women, old grannys too - who in their right mind would think it the best thing to do to subject your own family to such risks.  Sure I still have human sympathy for people suffering - but it's obvious that they are following some kind of bizarre false dream of life in Germany or elsewhere - some kind of mythical shangrila.  Its ridiculous.

I think they are being sold it. There are thousands of travel agents intent on making a chunk of cash from moving refugees on. Then there is the herd mentality plus war. They watch their friends departing and then they don't want to remain. The more families seeking passage the greater the number of those willing to take their money and possessions.

We should have stopped it, but Europe (principally Germany) won't allow it. All these countries with aging populations are a danger to the welfare Ponzi scheme. It's nothing to do with production. It's that these countries have promised their citizens heaven then taxed away any possibility of individual self reliance. The result is that it would soon expose the lie. Instead of some mythical 'pot' there are instead working people paying for all the non working people. Once the number of income earners falls then the income to pensions, health and all the rest dries up. When that happens the people turn on the Government. This is effectively what happened in Greece.

All the European governments would have to do is go after the people smugglers, it wouldn't be difficult to find out who they are and arrest them, or you could easily get the SAS to take them out rather than run around Syria. But they governments don't do anything, which has to be a deliberate policy as far as I can see.

All the European governments would have to do is go after the people smugglers, it wouldn't be difficult to find out who they are and arrest them, or you could easily get the SAS to take them out rather than run around Syria. But they governments don't do anything, which has to be a deliberate policy as far as I can see.

I think at least some of the traffickers are ISIS and Turkish govt. - a lot of money has changed hands and there's a war to fight.

I said from the beginning - deploy the European member states navies in the Med and turn back the boats - send in military backed international police and arrest the gang leaders.  Assess the people and allow in genuine asylum seekers according to capacity of the receiving nations -  I think the numbers would be quite small.  And for instance insist that rich gulf states like Saudi Arabia provide aid and shelter to their fellow muslims.

• Like 3

The argument that Europe is in demographic decline and needs an influx  of migrants doesn't accord with predictions that a high percentage of jobs will be automated in the coming decades.  If they're not needed as workers they'll merely impose costs on the country they take up residence in.

Everyday on the news I watch another boat load of migrants being hauled out of the Med ... many are complete families including small children and pregnant women, old grannys too - who in their right mind would think it the best thing to do to subject your own family to such risks. Sure I still have human sympathy for people suffering - but it's obvious that they are following some kind of bizarre false dream of life in Germany or elsewhere - some kind of mythical shangrila. Its ridiculous.

It is called hijra.

http://www.politicalislam.com/migration-as-jihad/

• Like 1

The argument that Europe is in demographic decline and needs an influx  of migrants doesn't accord with predictions that a high percentage of jobs will be automated in the coming decades.   

Absolutely, but its not only that. The entire pension scarcity scare was a total fabrication aimed at social/ethnic re-engineering.

Also, why does migration to Europe seem only to involve Muslims?  Why not offer a Green Card system so as to vary the nationalities and religions of migrants?  There would be more integration then, and less of the parallel societies that 'multiculturalism' has created.

The argument that Europe is in demographic decline and needs an influx  of migrants doesn't accord with predictions that a high percentage of jobs will be automated in the coming decades.  If they're not needed as workers they'll merely impose costs on the country they take up residence in.

Except the market isn't a fixed pie in which there are a set number of jobs to do. It is, or should be, constantly expanding.

Except the market isn't a fixed pie in which there are a set number of jobs to do. It is, or should be, constantly expanding.

That ain't very natural is it.

Unfinished sentences...;) The market is not the society. The market owners want the market to expand. At this juncture it can do so only at the expense of the society. In fact the market is only a tool for pumping the wealth from the society to the owners.

• Like 1

Unfinished sentences...;) The market is not the society. The market owners want the market to expand. At this juncture it can do so only at the expense of the society. In fact the market is only a tool for pumping the wealth from the society to the owners.

Except it's not a conventional free market, it's the same kind of facist market presided over by Hitlers Government. The difference this time is it is corporate governance.

Once they had control of the money, the die was cast. Everything else is just to prevent the sheep from realising their position. Keep the sheep dependent and scared of the wolves. Carrot and stick.

I don't know Europe's market. In the US, corporate vampirism is the only thing that seems to expand the last half century here -- I do think corps become Inorganics, in the Casteneda sense.

We have a worldwide (legal) immigration system so I assume Europe does too, can't be just Muslims surely. Maybe they are the only ones that are such a visible PITA?

The quantity of money any government (particularly mine) spends on other things esp. warfare is so out of this world, that the money spent on every kind of social aid we have is a pretty small slice comparatively. (Not to be confused with the very substantial money drain related to -illegal- immigration, in several areas.) I can't even imagine having Euro tax levels and then the size of the immigrant problem they have.

People think the Tea Party is extreme in the USA but I think if we had Germany's level of problem the TP would be a bigger group than the Republicans.

Edited by redcairo
  • Like 1

Corporate vampirism is global. Before much longer we will learn of the new cashless banking system. It will be sold as the panacea for all those pesky market problems, speculators, shadow bankers, defaulting countries, tax avoiders/evaders, criminals and rogue dictators.

Capital controls will soon be applied to all countries to block the movement of money and cash transactions will be decreased degree by degree.

This will be heralded as a transparent, incorruptible, fair and stable system that will make our lives easier and safer.

Coming to your country very soon.

Edited by Karl

No doubt it is the big corporations which benefit most from this mass migration, even in the last 10 years I have seen a big decline in the standard businesses are treating their employees, at least in sectors like retail, and if there is a big pool of cheap labour then workers rights can continue to be eroded while those at the top increase their profits.

Also at least in the South East of the UK ,where most the migrants trying to get in want to locate to, there simply isn't enough room or resources for millions of extra people, there isn't the schools or hospitals or houses, yet I am sure the big corporations would like to pack everyone in if they could, or turn the whole country like areas of London where you jam in thirty people to a house.

The worrying thing is that most people seem to think that the current UK government are against mass immigration but the reality is they are really on the side of the big corporations and the statistics suggest that immigration has gone up under their watch while projecting the image that they are tough on it.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 1

Everything has gone up under their watch. Higher taxes, more legalise, more complex tax, more surveillance, greater public debt, greater housing costs, greater interest rates on standard loans, greater immigration.

Authoritarian nightmare.

• Like 2

And it won't be getting better any time soon.

Not until we stop this altruistic, sacrificial none sense of being thy brothers keeper in a pragmatic state where whim is worshipped above reason.

Until we resort reason to its rightful place we have no defence against things getting worse.

• Like 1

And it won't be getting better any time soon.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't see a single political figure who is the least bit inspiring or even semi competent at the moment, in the US the candidates for your next election have to be the worst selection of candidates in the entire history of your country, surely you can do better than that? while over here the politicians are like a bunch of clones without a single ounce of charisma or backbone amongst them, all fawning to not offend anyone. The only people who seem to have any coherent sense of how to go forward are the people of Iceland. 

Merkel invites migrants in as a means of assuaging guilt for the actions of the Nazis, but then tries to impose a quota on the other European nations, most of which were on the right side, and were invaded by the Nazis.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't see a single political figure who is the least bit inspiring or even semi competent at the moment, in the US the candidates for your next election have to be the worst selection of candidates in the entire history of your country, surely you can do better than that? while over here the politicians are like a bunch of clones without a single ounce of charisma or backbone amongst them, all fawning to not offend anyone. The only people who seem to have any coherent sense of how to go forward are the people of Iceland. 

I can't challenge anything you have said.  But Trump has charisma.  It's easy to learn to dislike him.

However, yes regarding Iceland.  Over the recent years I have heard nothing but good things about those folks.  Down-to-earth, real people.

. Everything else is just to prevent the sheep from realising their position. Keep the sheep dependent and scared of the wolves. Carrot and stick.

Well they sure try;) Sheep;) You see its a topsy-turvy world, Wolves in sheep's clothing, Sheep in wolves clothing...its not that simple out there.

And yet, and here be the strangeness of it, the white men come as the breath of death; all their ways lead to death, their nostrils are filled with it; and yet they do not die. Theirs the whiskey, and tobacco, and short-haired dogs; theirs the many sicknesses, the smallpox and measles, the coughing and mouth-bleeding; theirs the white skin, and softness to the frost and storm; and theirs the pistols that shoot six times very swift and are worthless. And yet they grow fat on their many ills, and prosper, and lay a heavy hand over all the world and tread mightily upon its peoples. And their women, too, are soft as little babes, most breakable and never broken, the mothers of men. And out of all this softness, and sickness, and weakness, come strength, and power, and authority. They be gods, or devils, as the case may be. 

• Like 1

Madaya: 'Another 16 starve to death' in besieged Syrian town

While funds got hijacked into providing hot soup and hot meals and warm cozy houses for the traumatised migrants elbowing their ways to the front of the aid ques, hundreds of the true refugees are dying or dead in their own country.

Or you feel funds will multiply in mysterious ways to cover all needs?

This is the way we treat people without valid visas in the UK now:

Edited by Apech
  • Like 1