Sunya

an opinion of the Kunlun method

Kunlun actually works on a level beyond yin & yang. It is a magnetic experience. Simultaneously hot and cool at first and then after you have realigned body, mind and spirit, divine void.

Matra68, can you please explain how Kunlun fits into this context of Yin Yang? (ie "on a level beyond")

Edited by Spectrum

kunlun

magnetic force

magnetism free of polarity ?

continouously reversed magnetism?

balanced forces ?

i wish i had a brain

Matra68, can you please explain how Kunlun fits into this context of Yin Yang? (ie "on a level beyond")

The male and female channels close down when you take the posture. The yin and yang energy merge in the lower dan tien and activate the central channel. As that unified energy expands you become aware of its non-dual magnetic essence. The more you let it expand the more you realize that it is in fact your own non-dual essence. The core of what you really are.

The male and female channels close down when you take the posture. The yin and yang energy merge in the lower dan tien and activate the central channel. As that unified energy expands you become aware of its non-dual magnetic essence. The more you let it expand the more you realize that it is in fact your own non-dual essence. The core of what you really are.

DAMNIT!

i just can't keep my mouth shut on this one.

there is NOTHING non-dual about magnetism. and there is NOTHING NON-QI about magnetism, either.

the experiences contradict the theory all over the place. the theory should be abandoned. the heat, the electrical sensations, even mild kundalini experiences are being had very consistently by people practicing the kunlun method.

magnetism is not a new experience for seasoned cultivators; it is the counterpart to electricity and cannot be separated. and BOTH are energy. BOTH are expressions of life force. BOTH are QI.

non-duality is in the awareness, NOT in the substantive quality of the energy. to even TALK of the energy as some "thing" as to be separate from any other thing is -BY DEFINITION- dual.

it's not the practice that i find irksome. i think a lot of people may get some good out of it.

it's the dogma.

Edited by Hundun

whats so significant about kunlun level 1? i read the book and found it so simple. is it all in the posture? the hands held in that way? the feet arched? can one achieve the same results with the hands down and sitting cross legged?

He did the work and earned his ability. He just failed to see what he was getting himself into. In the state of openness, mixed with shamanic medicines, he was robbed and he didn't realize it until afterwards.

These things are not just your own creation, they are also allowed by the other side. If you abuse the gifts you have been given they can be permanently removed from you.

We are constantly being tested by the presentation of choice. Choose poorly and you can pay a big price.

Men have a limited amount of life essence. Women have an unlimited amount. When we ejaculate we open ourselves and drain. In that moment, you are vulnerable, so you must be sure you are with a good person.

But did he abuse his healing gift?

And was it wrong of him to have sex with that witch?

Or did he just get tricked? If so, is that really his fault?

Err, and should we all be paranoid about who we have sex with now? I mean, this brings a whole new meaning to "safe sex." But how would we even know if someone might be a human power vac?

PS - I just watched a vid on the ahuyasca vine. Very interesting!

Edited by vortex

... kunlun level 1? i read the book and found it so simple. is it all in the posture?
Yup.

I've been saying that so simple that it'll only take you 30 seconds to learn, if you read it three times. :D

The posture brings a lot of things together energetically, with sweet results.

can one achieve the same results with the hands down and sitting cross legged?
Nope.

But did he abuse his healing gift?

And was it wrong of him to have sex with that witch?

Or did he just get tricked? If so, is that really his fault?

Err, and should we all be paranoid about who we have sex with now? I mean, this brings a whole new meaning to "safe sex." But how would we even know if someone might be a human power vac?

PS - I just watched a vid on the ahuyasca vine. Very interesting!

He was doing something he was told not to do and he paid a big price. He must work to regenerate and recover as best as possible to bring himself back to normal. The higher level stuff is going to be much more difficult for him to achieve.

You have to be very careful of who you open your energy to.

DAMNIT!

i just can't keep my mouth shut on this one.

there is NOTHING non-dual about magnetism. and there is NOTHING NON-QI about magnetism, either.

the experiences contradict the theory all over the place. the theory should be abandoned. the heat, the electrical sensations, even mild kundalini experiences are being had very consistently by people practicing the kunlun method.

magnetism is not a new experience for seasoned cultivators; it is the counterpart to electricity and cannot be separated. and BOTH are energy. BOTH are expressions of life force. BOTH are QI.

non-duality is in the awareness, NOT in the substantive quality of the energy. to even TALK of the energy as some "thing" as to be separate from any other thing is -BY DEFINITION- dual.

it's not the practice that i find irksome. i think a lot of people may get some good out of it.

it's the dogma.

I am referring to the state beyond the initial realignment phase. Divine void.

We actually prefer not to "talk" at all, but suggest you go for the direct experience.

I really encourage you to give this practice a chance. Regardless of what you have read and despite whatever was said between us. I promise you will understand what I mean.

You already have the knowledge transfer; the seed is there. If you do the practice you will cultivate the seed and gain much. What do you have to lose?

whats so significant about kunlun level 1? i read the book and found it so simple. is it all in the posture? the hands held in that way? the feet arched? can one achieve the same results with the hands down and sitting cross legged?

Don't underestimate the simplicity. The highest practices are even simpler in method but incredibly powerful in effect.

Do the practice and you will be surprised.

Walking is a simple thing, but once you learn how to do it you can go anywhere.

Walking is a simple thing, but once you learn how to do it you can go anywhere.

that was beautiful

Mantra,

What do you think of moving standing meditations like Taiji or internal arts, do you think they can attain bliss or only seated meditation can only take you there?

WYG