Lois

Atlantis

Atlantis

I asked the Creator of the world to show where Atlantis. He showed me a map. Atlantis is located in the Gulf of Aden. I've been looking for people who are interested in this information. Finally I found a Russian search company Atlantis.

I showed them the map.
A month after that Somali pirates attacked the very large ships in the Gulf of Aden. Many were convinced that in the Gulf of Aden opened Stargate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It was in the Atlantic Ocean as Plato and Edgar Cayce suggested.

And I suggest that it was the island of Santorini.  There is evidence to support this theory - there is none to support it having been in the Atlantic Ocean.

• Like 2

And I suggest that it was the island of Santorini. There is evidence to support this theory - there is none to support it having been in the Atlantic Ocean.

Although Santorini is interesting, if we follow Plato, time and place are far off.

There are very curious, artificial looking structures submerged in the Atlantic near Bimini (Bahamas). There is other evidence as well (parallels in language and mythology on both sides of the Atlantic), but I would have to search the details (as I read about it 25 years ago).

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Although Santorini is interesting, if we follow Plato, time and place are far off.

But we have to remember that Plato just wrote down a story that was tole to him by someone else and we all know how fish stories go.

There are very curious, artificial looking structures submerged in the Atlantic near Bimini (Bahamas). There is other evidence as well (parallels in language and mythology on both sides of the Atlantic), but I would have to search the details (as I read about it 25 years ago).

Yep, but all they have found are rock formations at Bimini that look like they were man-made but no other artifacts.

And there are the rock formations off Japan that are basically the same.

At least thousands of artifacts have been found at and around Santorini that support the theory that it was Atlantis.

No evidence, no cigar.

• Like 1

But we have to remember that Plato just wrote down a story that was tole to him by someone else and we all know how fish stories go.

Yep, but all they have found are rock formations at Bimini that look like they were man-made but no other artifacts.

And there are the rock formations off Japan that are basically the same.

At least thousands of artifacts have been found at and around Santorini that support the theory that it was Atlantis.

No evidence, no cigar.

No hard evidence. Yet.

• Like 1

No hard evidence. Yet.

Thing is, Plato's telling of it contained so little verifiable information it is possible that the theory could never become classifiable as a fact. 

But I will still stick with Santorini until something better comes along.

• Like 1

It gets pretty mythological, especially if you go purely by Plato's writing.  Still I'm interested in the search for Atlantis's.  Forgotten civilizations with far greater reach and tech then tradition history gives man credit for.  I'm not talking star gates, I'm talking trade, maybe across the ocean, writing, advanced farming, primitive machinery.   Signs of there existence through both human genetics and plants they left behind.   

• Like 3

It gets pretty mythological, especially if you go purely by Plato's writing.  Still I'm interested in the search for Atlantis's.  Forgotten civilizations with far greater reach and tech then tradition history gives man credit for.  I'm not talking star gates, I'm talking trade, maybe across the ocean, writing, advanced farming, primitive machinery.   Signs of there existence through both human genetics and plants they left behind.   

Do you want to see a map of Atlantis?

• Like 2

I am glad you said that 

becasue some of the stuff you are on about has been very discredited in the last 20 years . 

Dudes !  Plato's    story was an analogy, a metaphor ....  for a message he was trying to get across .  

Bimini , Yonogingu  and a host of others, they are all natural formations. 

There a host of sites with pictures of these various formations  claming them to be man made.... they fudge things, select photos from various angles, crop pictures,  and do all sorts of shit to back up their fantasies .  

get up to speed ... just because one studies 'mysteries' one does no have to leave their investigative abilities behind. 

One guy even tried to tell me there are no regular or square shapes in nature when the natural origin of things is compared !  

One site even  clearly photoshopped  the image of an underwater feature to make their point. 

Such is the internut !  ...  The realm of pyramidiots   ; 

ALIEN-BUILDERS-SUPERVISING-EGYPTIAN-GIZA

• Like 2

What signs ...   plants and genetics relating to Atlantis  ????   ...   be specific .... examples ? 

Lois !  

Ατλαντίδα   =    история   ...   миф ....  метафора ...  аналогия

Понимаю   ? ? ?  

• Like 1

I am glad you said that 

becasue some of the stuff you are on about has been very discredited in the last 20 years . 

Dudes !  Plato's    story was an analogy, a metaphor ....  for a message he was trying to get across .  

The same was said about Homer's story of Troy until Calvert and Schliemann excavated the city in the 1860s.

Bimini , Yonogingu  and a host of others, they are all natural formations.

There a host of sites with pictures of these various formations  claming them to be man made.... they fudge things, select photos from various angles, crop pictures,  and do all sorts of shit to back up their fantasies .  

And you think orthodox scientists never mess with the facts? Did you even care to watch the video I posted in post #8 before you started your rant? If this is too much to ask, just watch 24:00 to 33:00 for a refutation of several unfounded claims by sceptics.

get up to speed ... just because one studies 'mysteries' one does no have to leave their investigative abilities behind. 

At no time did I do so. But I know for a fact that "there are more things between the sky and earth than school wisdom will let you imagine" (Shakespeare).

One guy even tried to tell me there are no regular or square shapes in nature when the natural origin of things is compared !  

One site even  clearly photoshopped  the image of an underwater feature to make their point. 

Such is the internut !  ...  The realm of pyramidiots   ; 

ALIEN-BUILDERS-SUPERVISING-EGYPTIAN-GIZA

That there are simpletons and frauds doesn't prove that it's all BS.

2642ue9.jpg

• Like 3

What signs ...   plants and genetics relating to Atlantis  ????   ...   be specific .... examples ? 

A channelled source on Flower Remedies (Gurudas: Flower Remedies and Vibrational Healing) says that corn was used for genetic experimentation in Atlantis, which it is suitable for due to its genetic variability. Of course, there is no hard evidence for that. However, that book's descriptions of the effects of particular flower remedies frequently hold true in my practice.

xfpb34.jpg

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2