centertime

Connecting the opposites... What could that mean?

A coin has three sides,

I love this a lot!

What an incredible way to sum it up, and really gets people thinking!

• Like 1

Point out one single thing in my explanations which you can refute with fact, theory, evidence, experimentation, logic or ANYTHING other than "nuh-uh" -- or simply say "maybe I don't understand" -- and I'll be glad to resume explaining to you how the physical world works. Until then, I'll consider you a lost cause and a waste of my energy.

Fine, My turn then, dont get all bent out of shape.

Picture a tug of war, both sides exactly matched pulling, then the flag cannot be moving. The same scenario, but neither side is pulling ,, again the flag cannot be moving.  The flag is at a stable state either way. Right?

And I am contesting that there is no opposing force which occurs , and you are contesting that an opposing force does occur. Right?

See the analogy I am making with the tug of war.. well, how could one discern which view is correct since the flag isn't moving Either way!

I'll tell you ,, a force is a capacity to effect or affect the movement of an object , stop its trajectory or cause its motion, Still with me? ...

Since the scenario presented ,presents in neither case, the movement of the flag,, from its beginning state of being considered still, then there is NO net force acting on it. Which disagrees with your idea that there IS an opposing force. 

• Like 2

I will try to keep my forces together and not be a shape shifter which implies I have a center and negative and positive poles, a demi physical force that has a direction.

• Like 1

You're  far  Wiser than me, in that, Ill admit. I still have the illusions of my childhood , and make efforts :)

Here's another Brian , in case you figure the first as semantic in nature,  A frictionless event -like spinning in space  would proceed forever Without interference. Introduce friction , and spinning slows , Right?, well One could say that the friction represents work and just frictionless spinning is just a stable state,, again either positon could be upheld if one did not examine to see if the friction was a neutralization of the spinning force or whether that energy was conserved.By experimental observation ,the energy is conserved, not neutralized ,  and can be re-emitted as heat, chemical bonds etc. 

• Like 1

A coin has three sides,

Well, we sure do have one concept we disagree on.  Hehehe.  Just goes to show we are not all the same.

• Like 1

Actually to be crystal clear...a coin has three sides and one edge.

But you can't spend them anywhere.  No one will accept for payment such weird coins.

But you can't spend them anywhere.  No one will accept for payment such weird coins.

Very true, we must give unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

• Like 1

Hehehe.  Actually, just thinking, you said more than you actually said.

Yeah, trilogy abounds within various cultures.

I think that the reason this is is because during our evolution at one point in time we had only three fingers.

• Like 1

Well, we sure do have one concept we disagree on.  Hehehe.  Just goes to show we are not all the same.

Yes sir, it certainly looks that way. 

• Like 1

If you look at the universe and its magnetics, you see repulsion and attraction. The same is true for your lifes story. Where you may feel in hell sometimes, where things are repelling you. And in heaven another time, where things are attracting you.

See, in hell, everything is lonely, painful, suffering, pushing and poking you constantly, danger lurking about in every corner, there is never rest, there is no place to stay where it is safe, everything feels very punishing. It is a very repulsive place.

And in heaven, there is great unity and togetherness, and great peace and playfulness. Great love exists in heaven. So it is a very attractive nature.

As you connect the two opposites, you will learn that they repel eachother, and they attract eachother. If you are in heaven, and you become violent, you repel heaven, and attract hell. If you are in hell and you start to become very forgiving, hell will repel you and you will attract heaven.

Simple law of magnetics.

• Like 1

A coin has three sides,

In bow and arrow stance without moving the feet to move forward we push off the back foot to move back push of the front foot  using friction and resistance of the entire earth. The same conflict or harmony I describe from walking also describes the forces that move the planets.

feeling extreme cold we feel burning, extreme heat we feel a numbing sensation these opposite are polar complete pairs described in the Tai Chi diagram.

The polar complete pairs can not be separated, opposition or harmony or option number 3.

Was Newton aware of option number 3 because that would unite all of science then the different branches of science could talk to each other and we could graduate into the formless realm. 

No no no  .....     :D

The three thing is fine for 'ideal manifestation' ... but there is a 4th principle.  - the 'one' that comes out of the three.  Moving from the ideal world into the real world (so to speak )   ;  Air 'regulates' fFre and Water  and that process 'gives birth to' Earth. 

That is why we live in three dimensions but keep getting 'interfered with' by other concepts, like motion/time . 

Or to put it another way .... with the 4 forces of physics,  the first 3 can be unified  but not gravity ( the 'Earth equivalent'  ) as it isn't a separate force 'to be unified' but a resultant .

That is what is holding up a unified field theory 

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/unified-field-theory-or-Theory-of-Everything-TOE

The other thing is the idea of the 'boundary' ... or 'ring-pass-not' between the macrocosm and microcosm.  Many scientists seem baffled that the laws of physics change when we look 'inside matter' ... the laws of physics, in 'our world' do not pass into the 'sub-microcosm' .

They are actually reflected in an inversion , so now, the three 'ideal' principles "above the abyss"  have now become our material 3 dimensions, the 'abyss' has become the 'boundary' into the 'sub-microcosm' ,  the 7 planes (or spheres) 'down'  towards manifestation are now 'fields' 'going up' ( or into, I should say ) the 'subtler realms', the whole thing becomes 10 phase with an extra 11th stuck in 'somehow'   ( like the Hermetic Tree of Life , but inverted)

Its all in 'M-Theory'.   But still a 'base polarity' is there with 'open' or 'closed' strings  as the basic 'units' 

_ _ 

__  

;)

But they wont be able to find a 'unified field theory' that covers macro, micro, and sub-micro ... because they ain't unified in the way they think . 

Brian .... are you listening to this ? 

Brian ? 

man-jumps-into-shark-o.gif

Awww ... come on man!   It wasn't     that      bad.  

• Like 1

It was a slight miss communication  ....  A coin shows the same 3 principles I am on about (in one of its forms, of course, they manifest in  3 forms or varieties. 

heads ..... tails   ( the two sides ,  or the 'polarity'  ... or 'opposing forces' or 'pairings'  ) and the coin itself .  THe coin cant have a side missing . 

But in our everyday dealings, back to duality  ... otherwise I could never 'toss you for it' 

- Actually, the butcher tried it on me last week ....  wanted to toss me double or nothing for my purchase... I said ok ... free meat for me for the week   ^_^  -  that is the 'real' world

in the 'theoretical world' other 'possibilities' emerge ;

tumblr_static_img_05851.jpg

I guess he gets this then ;

17139_l.jpg

Edited by Nungali

I think that the reason this is is because during our evolution at one point in time we had only three fingers.

Yes, but dont forget ... the three has unity in one ....

Here is one finger ....     

969338ed2d6080c256b993e6d94a15fd.jpg

• Like 1

Would you like to see my list of 3s (ideal realm)  morphing into 4s (real realm )  ? 

Its not just various cultures ... its a principle of nature ( which I include  quantum and astro physics within ) .

• Like 1

Would you like to see my list of 3s (ideal realm)  morphing into 4s (real realm )  ? 

Its not just various cultures ... its a principle of nature ( which I include  quantum and astro physics within ) .

I agree. And I would like to see your list.

Here is one finger ....     

About a year ago a young woman, I guess I can call her a friend, gave me the one-finger salute and I responded, "You ain't gittin' none.  I'm too old for that anyhow."

But you are right, there is unity in one.

Not really but thanks for the offer.

Yes, the three leafed clover morphs into a Four leafed clover and that allows us to sing: