Why say that no Mo Pai practitioners have experienced this sensation?

What Neikung said was, "... intense heat that supposedly show completion of level 1 but those were completely false. No Mopai students ever had those "signs"."

He was referring to the heat as a sign of level 1 completion. We were never taught, by John Chang, nor measured our progress by this feeling of intense heat.

Jim was never appointed nor "certified" by anyone in Mopai as a teacher. He was a Westerner who met John Chang and were taught some meditation techniques. He came and met John Chang, at most, once a year, for a few days at a time. Truthfully, would a school consider such a person certifiable to teach? I'm not trying to belittle Jim or his accomplishments, but, we have to see this rationally. There's more to this story that is known to the public. Let's just leave it at that.

Take great care in trying out the Mopai training by yourself. We don't wish harm to come to anyone. The reason we started to post again was due to what Sabretooth described, which is not an optimal situation and could be dangerous.

• Like 3

Truly, any idiot following whatever system can get a feeling of intense heat. I am one, and I does neither dantien compressions or full lotus meditation.

On the other hand, I'm considering chicken out and focus on other parts of my system.

My line of teachers never went down that road, and even though the thought of power is appealing I do not belive that relying on a book (in my case from Damo Mitchell) is the safest way to proceed.

Tempting though!

But that is just desire, an emotional need.

Dazyhaze,maybe people don't read my post properly,I have it in writing that somthing was poured into my fuel tank,I do not have mental health problem's.

In Kosta's second book he describes the mark's on his palm;s appearing and doctors monatering him.He got these mark's as he completed level 2.I cannot see how that is some sign of incorrect practice if it was he would have said so in his book.

sabretooth.

Sabertooth,  unfortunately they have already made their decision.  Your best bet would be to seek out either SonOfTheGods or SifuRel for further instruction. 

This is always interesting to me. One the one hand, the MP'ers make the case that only their practice has ever been scientifically tested and proven to work. It is the bedrock of their belief, and the mountain they perceive themselves standing on while throwing boulders at all other practices.

Does that sound about right?

Well, I'd like to see the scientific proof of reincarnation, a thing that you all apparently accept as fact even though you've never met a person who has witnessed its occuring. This seems like a real conundrum to me. A contradiction. How do you all reconcile it?

I'm actually interested in this. I'm not trolling you.

Speaking with Morepie on Skype he does not "believe" in reincarnation.  Dividing possible outcomes after death into various possible cases.  Case 1, you die and eternal nonexistence occurs.  Case 2, you die and an eternal afterlife occurs without reincarnation.  Case 3, eventual reincarnation occurs.   He finds the possibility of Case 3, eventual reincarnation to be unacceptable, either Case 1 or 2 are acceptable.

I am also inclined to agree with his thinking, not to mention that John Chang himself also believes in reincarnation although he states it is not knowledge but rather a personal belief. 

Edited by dayzhaze

Well you are correct about the first part, no one in the west is qualified to be a teacher. They cannot gauge their students qi.

However, intense heat, is not false, i personally have had that sign. and so have many others. The sensation of heat is not even isolated to those who train Mo Pai. This tells me that you do not have much training experience.

"Well you are correct about the first part, no one in the west is qualified to be a teacher."

Both Jim and Kosta were intelligent men, and understood what John Chang taught them.  This mantra that your group chants, that Jim and Kosta lied to us, or misunderstood, does not agree with the reality they were able to complete their training and be tested to their level.

Edited by dayzhaze

"Well you are correct about the first part, no one in the west is qualified to be a teacher."

Both Jim and Kosta were intelligent men, and understood what John Chang taught them.  This mantra that your group chants, that Jim and Kosta lied to us, or misunderstood, does not agree with the reality they were able to complete their training and be tested to their level.

Hi MPG,

I said they cannot gauge students qi. This is important to be a teacher of Mo Pai. Jim and Kostas cannot do this. 

Edited by MooNiNite

tonkosong,

would you please be so nice to enlighten us about what happens after death to a person who accomplished successfully:

1) Level 2a

or even

2) Level 2b.

Will such a person be able

1) to take his yang with him

and

2) to leave the circle of reincarnation?

Thank you very much,

Wells

I am interested in the answer to this as well.

• Like 1

Hi MPG,

I said they cannot gauge students qi. This is important to be a teacher of Mo Pai. Jim and Kostas cannot do this. 

As I have said before I am not Morepie, Ken, or Wells.  We have spoken before on another forum, where I go by a different username.  We know according to Chang that it usually takes most people ten years to complete level one, if they meditate one hour per day each day.   Keeping a journal is the only option available to us to track our progress.  This however does not mean Jim and Kosta did not understand exactly what they were taught.

Edited by dayzhaze

Maybe I have finally lost my mind, but wasn't there a comment just a second ago from "MooNiNite" replying to Nungali saying he felt the evidence for JC was overwhelming. Is there a reason why this was deleted?

• Like 1

Hello Dazyhaze,there are people who are jealous of Kosta's achievement.I mean to put himself through the training to complete level 2 take's hard work,self discipline and determination,plus he put himself in isolation away from all distraction's for month's,which mean's he was not earning,and he had to remain celebate.

This is all too much for some.

sabretooth.

I said for some,not all.

sabretooth.

"What is it that you think you are doing?"

Not think, know for a fact.  What we are doing is studying what John Chang actually taught Jim and Kosta.  Full stop.

"Neither has he taught his arts in any depth to anyone who is prepared to pass them on to you."

He passed them on to Jim his top western student.  Morepie was one of Jim's first students.  Jim's own words survive him.

"you then deny the existence of worthwhile systems"

None that are known to the public.

"you have no real idea of the practice of Mo Pai (not having been properly taught)"

Jim and Kosta were both properly taught.  Morepie was one of Jim's first students.

"The whole business is very sad."

What is sad is your and your groups never ending war on people who actually pursue mopai.  People who actually care about what John taught are second class citizens on this forum, and even though they split off their own forum you and your group will never stop forcing them to defend their names here.  It's sadistic.

May I suggest that you take this opportunity to describe at length:-

1. What you hope to achieve by your study of Mo Pai?

2. How you hope to achieve this as Jim and Kosta were, by their own admission, taught only the most rudimentary aspects of the art. Jim is now dead and Kosta (so far as I am aware) is no longer teaching or even practicing Mo Pai. I am not aware of any teachers of Mo Pai in the West who have been approved by John C but perhaps you have details that you can pass on.

You would appear to be on a road to nowhere but this is your opportunity to convince your detractors that this is not the case.

• Like 1

May I suggest that you take this opportunity to describe at length:-

1. What you hope to achieve by your study of Mo Pai?

2. How you hope to achieve this as Jim and Kosta were, by their own admission, taught only the most rudimentary aspects of the art. Jim is now dead and Kosta (so far as I am aware) is no longer teaching or even practicing Mo Pai. I am not aware of any teachers of Mo Pai in the West who have been approved by John C but perhaps you have details that you can pass on.

You would appear to be on a road to nowhere but this is your opportunity to convince your detractors that this is not the case.

1. Finishing all the levels Jim made available to us. 

2. Jim was Chang's top western student, he died in 2013, but morepie was his student from 2006 or so I am told.  So far in my talks with morepie all he has done is directly quote Jim and Kosta so I know for a fact what I am being taught is correct. Morepie has never requested any form of payment for his trouble.

3. I would rather complete the first few levels of a system that is real, than pursue fake systems that lead nowhere. A fraction of a percent is still greater than zero.

Edited by dayzhaze

Have you asked HeWhoShallNotBeNamed how much time he spends practicing this system? Per day, per week, per year, whatever?

I did, long ago, and I found his answer to be very informative.

Of course, that may have changed since then.

• Like 2

1. Finishing all the levels Jim made available to us. 

How many levels are there in Mo Pai and how many levels are available to you?

2. Jim Chang's top western student Jim died in 2013, but morepie was his student from 2006 or so I am told.  So far in my talks with morepie all he has done is directly quote Jim and Kosta so I know for a fact what I am being taught is correct. Morepie has never charged me nor asked me for any type of money for his trouble.

Has More Pie been approved as a teacher of the Mo Pie System by John Chang?

3. I would rather complete the first few levels of a system that is real, than pursue fake systems that lead nowhere. A fraction of a percent is still greater than zero.

You still have to provide convincing proof that you are in fact practicing the "Real" Mo Pai. Refer back to questions 1 and 2 above.

Have you asked HeWhoShallNotBeNamed how much time he spends practicing this system? Per day, per week, per year, whatever?

I did, long ago, and I found his answer to be very informative.

Of course, that may have changed since then.

This came up in skype,  morepie isn't able to achieve actual meditation unless he dedicates a full weekend to meditation.  He still meditates one hour each night even though that time is not in actual meditation, and less than 2% of it is actually useful. You and your group look for any opportunity to attack him, Ken, and Wells, to discredit them.  I suggest you go get a life.

How many levels are there in Mo Pai and how many levels are available to you?

Has More Pie been approved as a teacher of the Mo Pie System by John Chang?

You still have to provide convincing proof that you are in fact practicing the "Real" Mo Pai. Refer back to questions 1 and 2 above.

1. I refuse to answer, as it serves only lengthen this argument.

2. Jim and Kosta were not, that doesn't mean they misunderstood what they were taught. All morepie has done is quote Jim and Kosta, and he has not tried to establish himself as an authority, even though he was Jim's student from 2006 onward.

3. I have, you not being convinced is your own problem, and not mine. 

Edited by dayzhaze

This came up in skype,  morepie isn't able to achieve actual meditation unless he dedicates a full weekend to meditation.  He still meditates one hour each night even though that time is not in actual meditation, and less than 2% of it is actually useful. You and your group look for any opportunity to attack him, Ken, and Wells, to discredit them.  I suggest you go get a life.

You keep referring to anyone who doesn't buy the "there is no system but mopai and MPG is its prophet" line -- hook, line & sinker -- as being part of some vast anti-mopai conspiracy group.

Are you aware that a representative from the actual mopai came to this forum a couple years ago, during "The Great Mo Pai Wars" (that's a joke, BTW), for the specific purpose of asking the self-described "Western mopai" to cease and desist? To point out that they did not have the true teachings and were not authorized to teach anything? To ask them to please stop talking about the Mo Pai and just leave them alone? To encourage those interested in practicing Mo Pai to practice other systems instead?

The response of the "western mopai" was to assume this was proof that they actually did have the true teachings and that they were trying to hide this one true system from the world and to unjustly discredit Jim's "students" (I put that in quotes because, as I recall the discussions, it came out that Jim was never authorized to teach students).

I have no issues with the Mo Pai or John Chang, as I have repeatedly stated. As a trained scientist, I do categorically state that there is nothing "scientific" about any of those videos. This in no way suggests Mo Pai to be false or John Chang to be anything other than "the real deal" (in fact, I have stated repeatedly that I have reason other than those videos to believe he is the real deal).

As to your suggestion, I suggest you look in the mirror. ;)

• Like 3

"desist from suggesting that there is some "group" engaged in a conspiracy to disparage Mo Pai"

I will not. That is exactly what your group is doing, but it's no conspiracy as it's in plain sight for all to see.

"a strength you are obviously not gaining from your neigong."

Borderline personal attack, and at the very least an obvious trolling attempt.

"all other systems as being unworthwhile"

I believe as do all the other members of the mopai skype group, that an alternative may present itself in the future. We are still actively searching for any and every alternative to mo pai that can be proven with scientists present. At the moment no one in the group is aware of any alternative. 

As you have had no proper schooling in the Mo Pai System I do wonder how you will be able to recognise "an alternative" when you run across it. I wish you well in your search.

• Like 2

As you have had no proper schooling in the Mo Pai System I do wonder how you will be able to recognise "an alternative" when you run across it. I wish you well in your search.

"As you have had no proper schooling in the Mo Pai System"

Jim and Kosta did, I have been given Jim's teachings, and teachings from one of Kosta's students which confirms Jim's.  I was not charged anything for either.  I can verify these teachings are accurate based on their books which are public information.

"I do wonder how you will be able to recognise "an alternative" when you run across it."

Scientists will be able to able to verify the system, as they have done with John Chang and mopai. 

Edited by dayzhaze

What Neikung said was, "...

Sabertooth, Your best bet would be to seek out SonOfTheGods for further instruction.

"Neikung" and "tongkosong"- I'd would like to extend my hand in brotherhood, to both of you.

If you ever get a chance, please visit my forum.

Any insight either of you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

-Respect 

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

The truth is that not only real students of JC came forth to tell that "western Mo Pai" were in fact training in an unsafe and incomplete manner, but also students of Jiang Feng(one of them actually on the NG-forum and was swiftly shut down as a "troll" by MPG and company for "heresy").

Which member are you referring to exactly?

Edited by KenBrace

...  He still meditates one hour each night even though that time is not in actual meditation, ....

What ?  :unsure:

"Neikung" and "tongkosong"- I'd would like to extend my hand in brotherhood, to both of you.

If you ever get a chance, please visit my forum.

Any insight either of you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

-Respect 

Ahhh ... thank you ! 

Edited by Nungali