dwai

Fear is the root of All suffering

I'd agree love and fear arent interchangeable, but if im reading the whole train correctly, and I am not at all sure that I am, ( because Im assessing that I can live with being wrong on this), Your concerns are that youre going to react inappropriately under pressure. So id toss the idea out there that waiting for those fears to go away is useless. Youre going to have to observe just how much a day you do without premeditation, Itll be a lot. Then youre going to have to make an honest eval of where your head is at when you screw up. Thats the only way I can think of , that one can honestly learn to trust ones own instincts , and know the boundaries of them. When to step in , and when to step back. Don Juan M. used to tell Carlos, You think youre too important. That your failures are such a big deal. ....

See Me now , I stick my neck way way the f out. I looked back, and looked ahead, and decided the world isnt going to come to an end over this thread. But if I thought I was some big shot , who had to be perfect and always be right before opening my yap, Id be relegated to just keeping it shut. 1 Theres no fun in that ,2, nobody is relying on my perfection. In fact, you will have already observed just how fast folks are to help point out anything they can thats wrong. Folks love that opportunity. Humility at max , hostility at min, Its hard to get that wrong.

• Like 1

Okay it seems you guys won,

There is no fear, its love but we look it wrongly and wrong places with too much effort.

Some call it adrenaline, they like to do extreme sport and climb on mountains. Its tnx of fear they get their feelings, but its what they love to do. So blood needs to circulate, food is required, air needs to be breath all for the deity in heart to get it satisfied.

There is no fear, its love but we look it wrongly and wrong places with too much effort.

Some call it adrenaline, they like to do extreme sport and climb on mountains. Its tnx of fear they get their feelings, but its what they love to do. So blood needs to circulate, food is required, air needs to be breath all for the deity in heart to get it satisfied.

No love without fear. No life without fear. No fear without love.

Love can be twisted and hidden. Fear is often ignored though constantly active.

Embracing life is a bit scary but so rewarding.

And maybe I am wrong.

Edited by canacan
  • Like 1

Ever thought pain is just pleasure taken with a different perspective?

Pain and pleasure are very different responses... But the question is the same: intensity.

Sometimes you are free to chose your answer, sometimes you are not.

Edited by canacan

Everybody wins all the time, everybody loses all the time. Realising it and taking into account the implications is much more important than winning or losing. Winning can teach you a lesson, losing can teach you a lesson. Cherish the lessons.

Pain and pleasure are very different responses... But the question is the same: intensity.

Sometimes you are free to chose your answer, sometimes you are not.

(I think pain is when bad-one loses. Pleasure is when bad-one wins). <--saying it caused bad feeling in me.

Edited by allinone

by the way with last thing i said i feel inside me a desire to lament or something, the same what losers do when they don't want to admit loss..

(I think pain is when bad-one loses. Pleasure is when bad-one wins).

I have zero idea what you mean by that.

I have zero idea what you mean by that.

when there is toothache then the bad cell dies, that is a good thing.

when you scratch a itch it feels good then its bad one wins, he made you move and use energy.

Let's talk then.

What is a feeling?

An internal, non-localised sensation, which can be interrogated by conscious awareness to produce a conceptual abstract.

An internal, non-localised sensation, which can be interrogated by conscious awareness to produce a conceptual abstract.

I wonder does feelings have a substance and can they grow?

• Like 1

I wonder does feelings have a substance and can they grow?

They are an integral component of substance and can be strong or weak. The mental abstractions are combined with further abstractions as part of rational thought. In essence they can become a feedback loop. That's the self reinforcing affect which can lead to addiction and obsession. If that's what you mean by grow then yes they can.

They are an integral component of substance and can be strong or weak. The mental abstractions are combined with further abstractions as part of rational thought. In essence they can become a feedback loop. That's the self reinforcing affect which can lead to addiction and obsession. If that's what you mean by grow then yes they can.

Hmm sense of reality goes awry. Is it possible to cure it by shining love on it, there is possibility that  understanding what love is also perverted.

Edited by allinone

(I think pain is when bad-one loses. Pleasure is when bad-one wins). <--saying it caused bad feeling in me.

Nothing in the universe has ever or will ever cause any thought, feeling, response in you aside from your own choice.

You have always had perfect thought control (though perhaps lacking awareness of it), never once has someone else thought for you, could have thought for you, or will think for you later. 

The discrepancy is the illusion indoctrinated into you that the singular aspect of your existence that has never left or could leave your perfect and exclusive domain, is something beyond your control.  

Break this illusion and you find every response to any form of stimulus is your choice of response and impossible to ever be anyone else. 

Love and Fear are the two options for the origin of all human thoughts/judgement/bias/preference/attachment etc.   

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

Hmm sense of reality goes awry. Is it possible to cure it by shining love on it, there is possibility that  understanding what love is also perverted.

We only have abstract notions of what we are feeling, judged against previous experience. Our childhoods teach us dependence on our parents love, we desire that love because it nurtures us. We know fear when we are left alone. Over time we develop the conceptual abstracts beyond pure response to stimuli. Parental love is about as unconditional as it gets, but even that has pre conditions because it wouldn't exist without the child existing.

I believe that it is our ability to reason effectively that allows us to follow the moral rules we have developed without contradiction. Then feelings become like an extra sense which we can utilise for action. We can then determine the best way to satisfy our own values and which action to take. Addictions are a result of something contradictory, we are not following our moral code and have screwed up our actions by substitution.

Nothing in the universe has ever or will ever cause any thought, feeling, response in you aside from your own choice.

You have always had perfect thought control (though perhaps lacking awareness of it), never once has someone else thought for you, could have thought for you, or will think for you later. 

The discrepancy is the illusion indoctrinated into you that the singular aspect of your existence that has never left or could leave your perfect and exclusive domain, is something beyond your control.  

Break this illusion and you find every response to any form of stimulus is your choice of response and impossible to ever be anyone else. 

Love and Fear are the two options for the origin of all human thoughts/judgement/bias/preference/attachment etc.   

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

I see. I can choose. I haven't said that i can't choose.

What i want to add to the equation is master and slave relationship. If there is someone stronger than me then i can beg mercy and rest is not me to decide.

Edited by allinone