thelerner

What do other countries do better?

^ OK, scratch Austronesia for conflicting data, then.

Let's just stick with them both agreeing on Africa being the most diverse - and thereby strongest superpower, then. Thus, proving the Americanism maxim, "DIVERSITY is our STRENGTH," correct after all! B)

Edited by gendao

So, because you posted a near 1 hr long video of cannibal warlords in Liberia ... ergo,  Africa is the world's strongest superpower ?

58707212.jpg

So, because you posted a near 1 hr long video of cannibal warlords in Liberia ... ergo,  Africa is the world's strongest superpower ?

58707212.jpg

Gendao doesn't realize that the African continent is composed of a number of countries. He must have skipped geography.

Just thought of something:

I love beer (though I don't drink it anymore) but here in the USA I have enjoyed dark beers but never liked Guinness. I had been told many times that I needed to try it in Ireland because there it was fantastic - I just never took the bait - how could this trash possibly be vindicated other than as a Black and Tan ?!

But then - I went to Ireland for a wedding - and even while there it had not even occurred to me to try a Guiness - but at the wedding someone slid an extra one over to me and said I should try it - it was my girlfriends father and now wife and a taste could not hurt.

I was astounded! What a difference - what a fantastically Hugh difference - this was a beer I could have at any time of the day and it could even be tepid though I still prefer cool if not cold (though I don't know if I ever had it cold there).

Irish Guiness in Ireland is as complex and hearty a beer as one can find - its a bit like having something to eat as well. It has a clean finish without the loud notes of spanking bubbles but none of the soapy foamy type stuff either and none of the wreched after taste of the American / registered canned, bottled or on-tap version.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Wow man! You like, totally outmemed me    ^_^

With some people it's all mememememe.

• Like 2

Very clever.

<soft_applause>

:)

I guess healthy skepticism never hurts, but normally festival crowds look...festive?

festival-crowd-girls.jpg?9d7bd4

Whereas people walking with children, glum looks on their faces and mattresses strapped to their backs...are more typically refugees?

No, that sounds more like Monday morning to me, then refugees. 

• Like 1

Sorry , you will have to soon change your cat picture :

Due to excessive internet usage we now have to announce that only limited space is left. Since most posting and space is used up by cat pictures, we must now implement a stringent  new policy. From now on please use only the standard selections on offer;

1. Happy cat.

happy-cat-07.png

2. Unhappy cat.

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

3. Funny cat.

funny-cats-pictures.jpg

Thank you for your cooperation   

Hopefully, after the new internet  ' roll out '     larger capacities will will be allowable ... and things will be able to return to normal;

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

England must be doing something better than everywhere else......as there are thousands of people from various other parts of the Globe trying to get here & claim Political Asylum !!

Just ask the Mayor of Calais !!

• Like 1