gendao

Reptilians?!

You dug this post up from 2007...I bet most of the posters have since changed or developed upon whatever they posted almost 9 years ago.

If we could take a peek at whatever beliefs the most recent edition of you has built upon. There must be some OMG facepalming moments there, too.

So personal you make it, that is something to dig up...

Take a peek if you will; I'm not made of sand :)

I'm not too sure about the copperheads but I don't question it.  There are a number of snakes that do hunt at night because that's when their prey comes out.

Ha, it depends how much mother essence (yin) can be found...

I don't think I have changed.

Once an undercover secret alien  reptile .... always an undercover secret alien reptile .   ^_^

• Like 1

So personal you make it, that is something to dig up...

Take a peek if you will; I'm not made of sand :)

Nothing personal meant, just a reminder that we all have changing opinions. If we were to look at things I've said 8 years ago, I'm sure I'd disagree with myself. ;)

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 1

I must say Dao Bummers that I did expect more from y'all!!

13 pages and no real substance and only a few direct experiences to speak of....(haha 13 pages how funny)

If the likes of you lot - with all this meditating, cultivating and bending over backwards - still cannot see the big fucking pink elephant in the room - what hope have all the sleepy heads got?

Lots of hope, in my opinion...but wake the fuck up seriously!!

Seriously, this thread serves more purpose in keeping the matrix going than it does to ascend it.

People, know thyself!

Care to share yours then?! :D

OK, as the below mentioned personal experiences. I have had a few experiences with what might translate to 'reptilians.' This has no feedback in the external world, nothing decent anyway, so be skeptical, to say the least. :-)

There are a few different experiences that touch on 'reptile' energy for me and they are all completely different.

1. I once found myself in a dream in a place where the powerful devics told me I was in "The Naga Caves." At the time I had not heard of this or had no recall of it if I had. I googled it the next morning on awakening. They were kinda like big snakes, living in an underground cave, and it was very dank. These are what some might call fey or nature spirits, but like many things of this type, they actually come across as gods-little-g except the 'range' of that varies. These were powerful but not a huge deal. They were kind to me. I don't remember much else.

2. Twice I have met an identity I call River of Sky. It is apparently what at least some of the ancient asian art is based upon. It is the energy of water, with the dynamic of fire, riding air. It's freaking huge, like 2-3 miles long. It doesn't have feathers, flames or clouds like the art -- but the shimmering of the air against the surface of it creates a great visual effect that kinda looks like all three in a way. The head is huge and oddly flat when it looks straight out -- like a shield -- terrifying to look at directly, not in a bad way, just in a powerful way. Its body is constantly in motion, and it moves the way snakes do where its shape 'pulls through the curves' it has created. But imagine miles of this. It is never still. It loves the feel of the motion on its body.

One of my experiences was like "running a film reel of another life from 1st-person perspective," where this thing was worshipped by some peoples and I was the designated 'Rider' as they called it. My people and I traveled a long way in snow up a mountain to this remote tiny monastery-castle carved into the mountain so that I could pass on the energy, or I thought that was why anyway (turned out otherwise), and it manifested physically and just blew our minds. It was clear their people had built that place at some point because it was 'close to' the creature... it was worse than freezing up there. Anyway this creature is vastly more powerful than the Naga, it is literally god-little-g but near the topside of that description.

3. There's a species, not quite in our place (dimension? parallel? vibration? beat-pattern?) I call the Daerken (made that word up when I wrote them into a fiction novel I'm working on) who actually look a lot like some gargoyles. They are green, have short bat wings and clawed feet and ugly faces. They are a little bigger than us. And they are scary as hell. Their energy field is really intense and not good and incredibly sexual (as in rape/assault for power). Very manipulative. I am pretty sure that these guys would be classed 'demonic' although I am not religious so I tend to dislike words with baggage like that.

4. There's a species that with the aid of tech lives in areas we can't, but operates 'here' via tech that we refer to as UFOs. But you know, that's a huge category of experience and doesn't really mean anything as a term. These guys showed up every damn time I did anything with Enochian magick (many eons ago) until I finally quit doing it. One of my interworld guides once showed me this thing that looked like technology, but not quite in our dimension (protruding just slightly into this frequency-set), that looked like some kind of communications satellite -- it was a receiver they'd made and many people had them. We moved it way up and created something to send a predictable and calm signal.

They have a red-orange pulsing orb, barely flatter top to bottom, which I saw repeatedly in Washington state in 1993 and saw very close-up with my best friend in 1973 when I was 8 years old. (The next morning, many kids were talking about 'a UFO' and a cop's son said there were lots of calls about it. They all described crazy stuff though so I didn't think they saw what my friend and I had. We had a lot of very anomalous behavior related to the experience, then and later.) But that craft doesn't look like that in person. I saw it in an impossibly large warehouse once in OBE and it looked rather like a mutant dull-metal beetle and not at all as large as expected. I think the 'cohesive light' and movement effects have something to do with movement through frequencies, not anything literal about the vehicle, which for some of them is a home.

I've seen them more than once and they actually gave me a movie like "education" when a hard meditation I did 'triggered' what seemed a posthypnotic directive or something to return to them (fell into a complete OBE while very-fully awake to 'go find them'). They live where they want but they are very deep under the area we consider Egypt's pyramids (I doubted this even while being told it). They said we will never find them but we will eventually find 'wells' that go down impossibly deep that we cannot find the bottom of and these lead to their area. They also said that whole area will 'open up' (like dimensionally) at some point in the future, but it will be quite some time they assume.

They are humanoid, no hair, have tan-sand colored skin, it's a bit spiny ridgy in places but thin, like a desert iguana. They have perfectly round eyes with vertical pupils and the first guy's I saw were vivid orange but the ones I saw later, though it was a bit dark where we were, I actually recorded in my journals as "a color but neutral but I have no word for it." (Note that when I recorded one of my experiences in Compuserve when the internet was pretty new, a guy told me Lear had a story about 'orange eyed lizard guys' and I was so excited someone had the same thing described! He sent me to a TV movie made based on that concept called "V." I liked the Sci-Fi show but they looked nothing like these guys. And are not foreign. Oh well.

I didn't notice a great deal more about them physically, mouth seems very small, was closed so I don't know, didn't even notice a nose. The females did have a slightly sweeter look somehow like you could tell the diff. They are incredibly telepathic, but in a dominating way, and they use forced OBE, and they wipe memory most the time, so I disliked them a lot for all that, and I was extremely lucid and controlled with lucidity and OBE both but they could overpower me. They did manage to convince me at one point they weren't really my enemy. They consider this planet theirs and they call themselves "The Guardians." Earth as property. People are basically cows to manage. I think these are the guys that most people mean when they talk of the reptilians, however, they are extremely good at manipulation and it's very seldom if ever I see a description of them that is actually like them -- and I think that's on purpose, on their part.

As for David Icke, I think some of his info has some legit roots but it's all mixed up like a blender and it has this hilarious assumption about how they're all green-skinned dinosaur-lizard looking people wearing 'human skin' disguises, as if you could just rip off a piece of skin and voila! There's a lizard underneath the queen of england! LOL. Maybe there is something to that -- I have seen some 'face forming' stuff in other experiences more akin to classic UFOlogy (fragiles and blondes as I called them, until I finally shared some accounts on the early internet and found other people called them greys and nordics).

I have had some dreams though where, in a more spiritual (?) sense, it was like they were trying to get me to commit to something, and I found myself standing like a sailor and shouting, "I AM of Michael!" repeatedly three times fast. I don't even know what I meant by that for sure. But it left me feeling that like with the funky gargoyle-ish guys -- but not as severely -- that some of this is metaphysical-spiritual, not just esoterically-physical.

5. In my interworld experiences (sometimes with HGA) I will get visual symbols and impressions that are like a dead crocodile head or me stepping on it or other forms like that. I think this is some kind of archetype but I am not sure what it means. I did once get some "sponsored insight" that it had to do with... like updating energy that... changed, maybe triggered something different in one's DNA, getting rid of a reptilian element for something else. 

Best,

PJ

• Like 3

Red Cairo,

Your vivid description of reptilians reminded me of a dream I once had. I saw myself as a child, hiding from several intelligent reptiloids. Their skin was almost black, They walked on two legs like Velociraptors, and their way of moving was very gracious and very reptilian-like, just impossible to describe.

Some material transmitted by channellers has it that such beings originate from Draco constellation - something I find interesting at least in the way of Archetypal psychology which has a lot to say on the meaning of dragons and reptilians for the human psyche. That has got to do with the oldest part of our brain being the "reptilian brain" and the snake representing the original energy (Kundalini) in the Indian system, its role in the Genesis etc.

The North Pole of the ecliptic/zodiac (which Earth's polar axes precesses around once in the course of a 'Platonic year' of 26.000 years duration) coincides with Draco - more precisely with NGC 6543, the Cat's Eye Nebula.

2s69e6w.jpg

• Like 2

1. Big snakes in caves underground ?     :)  Oooo yeah ! 

Rainbow_Serpent.jpg

2.  River of Sky serpent   -  thsmiley_two_thumbs_up%5B1%5D.gif   ;  Wallenganda 

uluru-at-night--18008.jpg

gardner.jpg

;)

'Extra-terrestrial communication keyboard '

e_tablets.gif

Note; each key can be 'pressed' 5 different ways 

tradition_fr33_pict_fire.jpg

metternich-stela.jpg

David  Icke ? 

Needs 'recycling'

ifallgtr.jpg

• Like 1

Some material transmitted by channellers has it that such beings originate from Draco constellation - something I find interesting at least in the way of Archetypal psychology which has a lot to say on the meaning of dragons and reptilians for the human psyche. That has got to do with the oldest part of our brain being the "reptilian brain" and the snake representing the original energy (Kundalini) in the Indian system, its role in the Genesis etc.The North Pole of the ecliptic/zodiac (which Earth's polar axes precesses around once in the course of a 'Platonic year' of 26.000 years duration) coincides with Draco - more precisely with NGC 6543, the Cat's Eye Nebula.

Thanks for that. My interworlds work amounts to 'archetypal psychology' -- my own breed of it -- so I'm interested in stuff like that.

I haven't really run into dragons except as literal archs, more 'classically' symbolic than many of mine are, usually symbolizing energy that includes kundalini.

By archs I mean a very 'expanded definition' of archetype (where it is -any- 'conglomerate of energy representing as an identity', not just some official category or Aeon). I need a better word. Or just a world with shared understanding I guess.

Well the River of Sky is technically a dragon in some lore but I think of it as a "serpent," the old word.

My first chakra when presenting in the feminine is a sort of... slightly serpentine humanoid. So beautiful and magnificent and terrifying all at the same time. The eyes are amazing, both cat- and reptile- like, golden and large and slanted and filled with what I can only call "a foreign intelligence." An incredible sense of incipient, incredibly 'condensed' power. All the chakras have this but not so much the "condensed, incipient" sense that kundalini does for me -- and the other chakras get very excited about K's energy. For some reason when I meet K as a male he doesn't seem serpent-like at all, certainly not the eyes like she's got, not sure why. But in both cases, there is a very clear sense of divine light. This is part of the planetary cosmology of which we are composed at a greater level, I think. Any thought that the serpent nature of kundalini somehow makes it negative is totally wrong at least for me.

It's all cosmology, the inside keeps showing me. The larger universe; the local solar system; the planetary system; our bodies; like one pattern playing out at many different levels. So that astronomy/astrology stuff has its parallel in our development locally also. Though I couldn't tell ya what it might be. :-)

Best,

PJ

• Like 1

Nungali - thanks! I like the hippie art for the snake-in-a-cave concept. :-)

Hadn't thought of the milky-way seam for the river of sky parallel. I saw this awesome art on facebook not long ago though, I snapped it hang on.... ok it took awhile to find but the artist seems to be this person http://art.alphacoders.com/users/profile/12095 and it's listed as a dragon but, aside from a few details (and being too short) this is a fantastic fantasy version:

river-of-sky.jpg

• Like 3

Sky serpent here is black as there are sooo many stars (in the desert)  that they mass together and  the dark shapes are picked out. Wallenganda  is a black snake but also a river running through the sky, the stars either side are her children's campfires camped along the river.  Wallenganda spat 'water' down on to Ungud the earth serpent, he took it underground, under Uluru and  gathered it together, curled up in it and had a dream from which creation sprung forth. 

Here is a more trad version

aut_0234rock-art.jpg

• Like 3

So, who were these reptilian coneheads found in the Mesopotamian Ubaid culture (some predating Sumeria)?  Note how even the babies are coneheaded...

Alien-Anunnaki-Reptile.jpg

ubaid.jpgUbaid4.jpg?w=191&ssl=1

1b15230b53db8fb10f5227f79aa49203.jpg

lizardmen.jpg

And were they the true founders of the Sumerian civilization and the downfall of the planet?

It is a commonly accepted view in mainstream archaeology that civilization started in Iraq, in ancient Mesopotamia with the great civilization of Sumeria . However, there is an archaeological discovery at the Al Ubaid archaeological site, where many pre-Sumerian 7,000-year-old artefacts were found, depicting humanoid figures with lizard characteristics.
The Ubaidian culture is a prehistoric culture in Mesopotamia that dates between 4000 and 5500 BC. As with the Sumerians, the origins of the Ubaidian people is unknown.
Whatever they were, they appear to have been important to the ancient Ubaidian people. We know that the Serpent was a major symbol used in many societies to represent a number of gods, for example, the Sumerian god Enki, and the snake was used later on as the symbol for the brotherhood of the Snake, as William Bramley discusses.

There are certain Pre-Sumerian artifacts, recovered from the archaeological site of Al-Ubaid that offer incredible details about early cultures inhabiting Mesopotamia.

The Ubaid Period lasted from circa 6500 to 3800 BC, and its name derives from Tell al-‘Ubaid where the earliest large excavation of Ubaid period material was conducted.

The Ubaidian culture dates back between 4,000 and 5,500 BC, and just as with the ancient Sumerians, the origin of the Ubaid people remains a mystery to archaeologists.
Archaeologists firmly agree that it was during the Ubaid Period when society moved towards urbanization. The Ubaid Culture built incredible T-shaped houses, open courtyards, paved streets, and used food processing tools.

The Sumerian Civilization is frequently viewed as remarkable because it allegedly sprang out of ‘nowhere’.  The Ubaid Period Culture is responsible for the enigma of the Ubaid Lizardmen who some have linked to the Anunnaki Ancient Aliens Civilization of Mesopotamia which immediately followed the Ubaid Period. 

The perceived suddenness of the Sumerian Civilization is used as grounds for demonstrating Extraterrestrial intervention in Mesopotamia dating back at least 6000 years ago. 

In this entry on the Historical origins and development of the Sumerian Civilization, we examine the origins of Sumer which can be traced to an earlier Ubaid Period Culture as well as its unexplained Lizardmen aretfacts found in the Mesopotamian Region.

The Ubaid people were the first Settlers and are notable for developing farming, raising cattle, weaving textiles,  carpentry, pottery, and brewing beer.

Ubaid farming communities also built towns and Village settlements including small Temple structures which would later serve as the blueprint for the much larger Sumerian Temples such as the Great Ziggurat at Ur.

After a period of interaction mainly through trade in metals and minerals most notably the Lapis Lazuli which later became a Sumerian signature used in Jewellery and State monuments like Babylon’s famous Gate Of Ishtar, the Ubaids intermingled with surrounding Groups to form the group collectively referred to as ‘Sumerian’.

This later period from around 3000 BC marked the beginning of Sumerian Civilization proper beginning with the construction of Eridu, the first Sumerian City State.

The mystery deepens when we consider that the Serpent was the symbol of EN.KI, the Chief Anunnaki God responsible for teaching mankind the Arts and Sciences necessary to bring forth Civilization and to whom the first Sumerian City, Eridu was dedicated.

In addition, the spread of the Serpent Cult to other early Ancient realms associated with the Anunnnaki in Meso-America, Egypt and the Indus Valley suggests that the possibility that the Lizardmen of the Ubaid may very well be the Anunnaki Ancient Aliens referred to in Sumerian Texts, the Quetzalcoatl tradition of Meso-America, Egypt’s Serpent Cult symbolised by Thoth or Ningishzida in Sumerian, and the Naga Serpents of the Indus Valley.
All these Serpent based Cults came to exist in areas or Regions denoted specifically as designated Anunnaki areas of control and influence in the Sumerian Texts.