Songtsan

How we have all been forced into sexual slavery

[To the masses, nonexistent]

You, men and women and anything in between, have been brain washed into thinking that people in relationships are meant to have sex frequently and often to orgasmic culmination for the purposes of creating a weak willed and easily controlled population.

The reason that this method is so successful is that when people constantly and consistently spend their jing, they lose their potency and become easily manipulated, because the science behind it is thus:

Upon orgasming, the testosterone receptors in the brain are downregulated, causing a reduction in Eros, confidence, creativity, sensuality and basically willpower.

Weak willed people become Sheeple.

Encouraged to engage in sex from a young age, through memes generated from a hateful few individuals who wish to create a herd mentality, most of the world's peoples are brainwashed to become sexual hedonists from a young age. Most Disney movies have hidden sexual content in them. Go google it and see.

By encouraging a culture of sex, everyone becomes mindless drones.

Anyone who has 'sexually fasted' for more than two weeks knows the benefits, regardless of whether you are male or female. You feel more energized, ready to go out and get shit done.

Nature doesn't encourage frivolous use of sexual energies....cultural memes and scripts have been created by hidden few that say it is manly to have sex often....

If you know how to have non-orgasmic, non-ejaculatory sex, good for you. Most people do not have the skill/control/discipline to withhold. They haven't built the habit energy.

there is more coming, but I am being interfered with unfortanately

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 9

Indeed. 

I mean exactly what I say.

Nah ... you should speak for yourself,  I am part of 'we all' and   noooo   I dont agree at all.

You, men and women and anything in between, have been brain washed into thinking that people in relationships are meant to have sex frequently and often to orgasmic culmination for the purposes of creating a weak willed and easily controlled population.

Not at all how my sex life goes.

The reason that this method is so successful is that when people constantly and consistently spend their jing, they lose their potency and become easily manipulated, because the science behind it is thus:

Upon orgasming, the testosterone receptors in the brain are downregulated, causing a reduction in Eros, confidence, creativity, sensuality and basically willpower.

For me, when I did ( and note - it wasnt 'all the time' ) I had an increase in those things, and 'she' did too ... to the extent that people would notice it, ask about it, want some, try to touch us , etc .... 

OH !  Riiiight !  I get that .... but  errrmmm   ....   me ?  

goats.gif

Encouraged to engage in sex from a young age, through memes generated from a hateful few individuals who wish to create a herd mentality, most of the world's peoples are brainwashed to become sexual hedonists from a young age. Most Disney movies have hidden sexual content in them. Go google it and see.

Anyone who has 'sexually fasted' for more than two weeks knows the benefits, regardless of whether you are male or female. You feel more energized, ready to go out and get shit done.

True ... if one has been overdoing it  IMO. 

Nature doesn't encourage frivolous use of sexual energies....cultural memes and scripts have been created by hidden few that say it is manly to have sex often....

Tell that to some women I know !  (And for nature ... well, the goat pic above should suffice .... there was a monkey gang bang pic, but I though I should not post that here ? ) .

One could say it is a cultural meme and script that women are not that sexually motivated like men ? ( I mean ,,, they dont even have orgasms, eh ?  ;) ) 

One could even say, men might find women liked sex better if men were not so 'self - concentrated' during it ?  

If you know how to have non-orgasmic, non-ejaculatory sex, good for you.

Aha!  That could be the 'issue'   ....      you do realase quiet good male orgasms can be had without ejaculation , dont you ? 

Most people do not have the skill/control/discipline to withhold. They haven't built the habit energy.

Yeah, thats a bummer. There seems to be a distinct lack of training, which, I thought was from sexual oppression, not the opposite, which seems to be what you are suggesting ? 

In a thread such as this, I am not at all sure how to read that comment !   :unsure:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

sorry, got caught in a writing style I use on Godlikeproductions weird...I somehow didn't shift styles....messed up, my bad....will clean it up later....too tired now

Edited by Songtsan

I thought I did it because it felt good, real good. 

I have 'sexually fasted', yet find myself happiest having sex 2 or so times a week.

Course, thats me.  I'm on the 'house holder' route, not the monk path.  There are times for discipline and times to keep it natural.   Hopefully with wisdom the two align. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

[To the masses, nonexistent]

If you know how to have non-orgasmic, non-ejaculatory sex, good for you. Most people do not have the skill/control/discipline to withhold. They haven't built the habit energy.

If you truly love the person when you have sex with them, you will notice the difference. The shared energy flow takes you both higher and energizes.

• Like 2

I have come to the same conclusion Songtsan. However, the problem is not sex, but lust. Lust is the greatest hindrance on the path. The problem is even if you know it you can't just stop it like that. You need to find an activity through which you can transform all that sexual energy.

Edited by Josama
  • Like 4

Sexual energy reflects the creative energy of Absolute Being as it unfolds its multi-faceted meaning and purpose in us Human Beings.

If you don't want to be a conscious part of that unfolding creation (or don't know how to be) . . . then that's too bad, for sure.

I agree with you, though there is just as much to do with the spiritual aspects of our age as the promotion of such behavior in order to control people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Attributes_of_Kali_Yuga

Some more:

The scriptures like SB 12.2 teach that during the age of Kali, humanity deteriorates and falls into barbarism. Humans begin to kill animals for food. They fall under the spell of intoxication. They lose all sexual restraint. Families break up. Women and children are abused and abandoned.

Increasingly degraded generations, conceived accidentally in lust and growing up wild, swarm all over the world.

Marriage ceases to exist as a holy union - men and women simply live together on the basis of bodily attraction and verbal agreement, and only for sexual pleasure.

When women become difficult of control, heartless and quarrelsome, and calumniators of their husbands, then know that the Kali Age has become strong. When men become subject to women and slaves of lust, oppressors of their friends and Gurus, then know that the Kali Age has become strong. 

Of course the Kali Yuga as conceived of in Hinduism has its exact parallel in other traditions, like the Dharma Ending Age of Buddhism, Hesiod's Iron Age, the notion of Ragnarokkr as the "Twilight of the Gods" in Norse traditions, and among Daoists as well who posited a primordial Golden Age of the past to which humanity has and continues to decline from. All the various notions of a final avatar (Kalki, Second Coming of Christ, the Mahdi, Maitreya, the Saoshyant, the King in the Mountain/sleeping hero, Daoist Millenarianism, etc.) are related to this notion.

Regarding the use of lust and the passions as a form of control as per the OP, people may be interested in this talk, though the author is coming from a Catholic rather than Daoist or Eastern perspective on the issue:

Edited by Kongming
  • Like 1

hey Songtsan,  have you read any of Wilhelm Reich's writings about sexual therapy and sexual  liberation ?  

You might find it interesting.   He started the 'German Society of Proletarian Sexual Politics'.

" in Paris and Berlin, students scrawled his name on walls and threw copies of The Mass Psychology of Fascism at the police.   ....    ^_^

arguing that neurosis is rooted in physical, sexual and socio-economic conditions, and in particular in a lack of what he called "orgastic potency

He  took to the streets in a mobile clinic, promoting adolescent sexuality and the availability of contraceptives, abortion and divorce, 

Reich argued that neurotic symptoms such as obsessive-compulsive disorder were an unconscious attempt to gain control of a hostile environment, including poverty or childhood abuse.

He opened six free sex-counselling clinics in Vienna, each one overseen by a physician, with three obstetricians and a lawyer on call, offering what he called Sex-Pol counselling for working-class patients. Sex-Pol stood for the German Society of Proletarian Sexual Politics. Danto writes that Reich offered a mixture of "psychoanalytic counseling, Marxist advice and contraceptives," and argued for a sexual permissiveness, including for young people and the unmarried, that unsettled other psychoanalysts and the political left. The clinics were immediately overcrowded by people seeking help.

he gave papers on his emerging theory of character structure, arguing that psychoanalysis should be based on the examination of unconscious character traits, later known as ego defences.

Orgastic potency;

Beginning in 1924 Reich published a series of papers on the idea of "orgastic potency," the ability to release the emotions from the muscles and lose the self in an uninhibited orgasm, an idea that Freud came to call Reich's "Steckenpferd" (hobby horse). Reich argued that psychic health and the ability to love depended on orgastic potency.[43] He wrote: "It is not just to fuck ... not the embrace in itself, not the intercourse. It is the real emotional experience of the loss of your ego, of your whole spiritual self."[44] He argued that orgastic potency was the goal of character analysis. "

....  and so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich#Vienna_Ambulatorium.2C_Sex-Pol_clinics

Of course, they ended up putting him in jail ( where he soon died of 'ill health'    :glare:  ) and did public street burnings of his books

Women-dancing-naked-in-a--007.jpg

:)

burning-e1382143132598.jpg

:(

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

Hmmm...a bet if a female had to ovulate every time she orgasmed, she wouldn't be so randy! ;) In any event, I have studied and studied both the literature, and through direct observation, to know what works best for me. I can certainly trick my body into feeling randy, through various aphrodisiacs, but to come frequently will divest myself of vital essences... I've done enough experimenting in my life time to know it for what it is...male gamete production is not a 1:1 ratio vs. Eggs, but there is a certain point where enough is enough....I've kept detailed logs in the past and I know my flow...I cannot be with a partner who doesn't understand my needs, who is too demanding. The discipline required is multifaceted. It must be approached with patience. I have been with a very demanding woman for over two years and a few before her, and I am done with the mentality that all men must be studs to the mount. I need a woman with compassion who also knows how to generate her own, and is not depending on me...I'm getting too old to have to train someone else who is impatient or not open to learning sexual gongfu. I'd be better off alone at this point, so I am staying celibate and preserving my jing until I meet that one.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

I think some men's personal energy attracts this type of woman or this type of energy in women.

I hear  many guys that say they want a woman like that, but cant find one, they are highly sexed themselves but the women they attract are not, they are often 'in trouble' due to the 'sex is all men think about' dynamic. 

( I have actually been 'in trouble' for the  reverse ;  when I worked at the hospital, I noticed one of my nurse friends was really beat after a tough shift, I invited her around to dinner at my house. She had a sore back and feet (as nurses do) so I also gave her a massage. Then she said she was really tired so I drove her back to the Nurses home where she lived.

next day, as I did my rounds, every section of the hospital, just about every nurse was dirty with me ( gossip flies fast in such a place). Someone finally told me what I did. Apparently I 'teased her' ;  nice dinner, flowers on the table (I often put out flowers, just for myself, I like flowers inside .... ikebana ) , massage, her 'hinting' that she wanted to go to bed .....   some thought I might have turned gay ! 

So ... is it the 'women' or the energy of the man that does this ? -  I know its a bit of both - but there is  some dynamic for us (men)  associated here I think. 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

...so I am staying celibate and preserving my jing until I meet that one.

As long as the sexual energy is transcended and not repressed.

Bad things happen when things are repressed.

I was never one to repress myself in that arena...I've done and tried everything I've meant to more than a few times...except for a foursome....

Edited by Songtsan

Songtsan, do you really believe that there is a secret cabal of "malicious" people who engineer society to be sexualized so they can create "mindless slaves"? Conspiracy theory much?

How about the need for sex as part of basic human nature? Seems more credible to me.

• Like 3

Yes, the Illuminati. Keep mankind focused on sex, drugs, and violence, divided against itself, interested in consuming lots of stuff, and they are easily led.

I was thinking the late 60's, 70's and early 80's were way more sexual then we are now.  Without killer STDs there seemed to be quite a bit more casual sex then.  More clubs, open life styles, casual and experimental sex. 

I'm far from any hip scene, (the fact I use 'hip' proves it) but I get the feeling the sexual pendulum, perhaps out of necessity, has been moving more conservative the last decade or two.    times aren't as groovy as they used to be, man.

With drugs too, the movement toward decriminalization, legalization; stopping 3 strikes and your out, and other bias'd crazy expensive drug incarceration policies is swinging in a saner direction.   Too slow and there's inevitable backlashes, but in general its moving in the right direction. 

Groups like the tea party aren't exactly bastions of sex drugs and rock'n roll, but some would say they're easily led.   Really, too often the definition of a brain washed group is 'one that disagrees with me'. 

• Like 1

Yes, the Illuminati. Keep mankind focused on sex, drugs, and violence, divided against itself, interested in consuming lots of stuff, and they are easily led.

Well I can't say for sure whether they exist or not - or if they have any impact on us.

But man has been violent and sex-focused all of history, even before the illuminati could have existed.

Original tribes at the dawn of man were engaged in nearly perpetual warfare - often with the aim of taking sex slaves.

There was no illuminati influencing them, just as there were no illuminati influencing the vikings, medieval Arabs, Africans and all the other peoples who pillaged, warred, took slaves and so on.

That tells me that these drives are part of human nature, and are not created by society or the illuminati.

• Like 1

Some observations:

Sex is discussed as part of human nature, which it certainly is, and yet overcoming the sexual drive, lust, and loss of jing or vital essence in order to cultivate spiritual power and eventually attain liberation has been emphasize by Daoists (many classical Daoists, Shangqing Daoists, Quanzhen Daoists), Hindu yogis, Buddhists, Christian mystics and monks, Neoplatonists, various alchemists, etc. One wonders why this trans-cultural and trans-religious phenomena would be so widespread if not for the very reason that these various seekers discovered through first hand experience the negative and dissipating effects of sexual intercourse and lust in general.

Furthermore, if one is following the spiritual path, the goal isn't to be a good human and therefore follow human nature, but rather to transcend the human state, to become more-than-human, and hence the elimination of various "human" elements such as emotionality or lust.

As to the specific political use of stimulating the human passions for control, the video I posted earlier speaks of some examples of such a use. Whether there is some Illuminati behind this process or just various governments, or whether there is no nefarious plot at all but its just the condition of our age, it is still something that should be recognized for those seeking to attain self-mastery and spiritual attainment.

I think the biggest problem in this area is delusion and self-deception. Sex is among the most powerful drives and perhaps the greatest intoxicant--as a Hindu text the "Avadhuta Gita" states: 

15.  There are three kinds of wine, produced from syrup, grain and honey.  But the forth, the dark wine of sex has intoxicated the whole world.

Hence most people, especially those pursuing some spiritual path, when confronted with the fact that the might have to conquer and control their sexual drive rather than being at its mercy, and when the idea that they might have to forgo this pleasure for the greater bliss of the Absolute, often become defensive and try to rationalize any way they can why this isn't the case and why they should continue down the normal human path.

Now of course this doesn't mean no one should ever have sex, but specifically for those who consider themselves spiritual seekers and are serious about the matter, it might be worth investigating why all those yogis and masters of the past emphasized the need for abstinence.

• Like 3

The whole point of men abstaining from ejaculation is to allow the sexual energy to go up the chakras.  Now maybe the overemphasis on overmasturbation in this culture (as opposed to intercourse, which is not as draining of the sexual energy) is to keep men from having their energy rise and their sixth chakra opened, but I think it's a natural outcome of the free market and the secrecy and availability of the Internet, not a plot by the Illuminati.

Personally I think women should be having more orgasms, a lot more.

• Like 4

Yet another reason I've always wanted to be a woman...to have orgasms all the time as if it was nothing. Me and my hedonism! I wrote the original post after coming in my girlfriend and feeling really drained. Probably the prolactin spike coupled with down regulation of the testosterone receptors... I'm addicted to my own yangness...

Edited by Songtsan

I was thinking the late 60's, 70's and early 80's were way more sexual then we are now.  Without killer STDs there seemed to be quite a bit more casual sex then.  More clubs, open life styles, casual and experimental sex. 

I'm far from any hip scene, (the fact I use 'hip' proves it) but I get the feeling the sexual pendulum, perhaps out of necessity, has been moving more conservative the last decade or two.    times aren't as groovy as they used to be, man.

With drugs too, the movement toward decriminalization, legalization; stopping 3 strikes and your out, and other bias'd crazy expensive drug incarceration policies is swinging in a saner direction.   Too slow and there's inevitable backlashes, but in general its moving in the right direction. 

Groups like the tea party aren't exactly bastions of sex drugs and rock'n roll, but some would say they're easily led.   Really, too often the definition of a brain washed group is 'one that disagrees with me'. 

Oh, thats right, sexual liberation and the 60s revolution was an Illuminati plot .... I forgot about that idea 

71401.jpg

PS. The dolphins were in on it too ;) 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

No!

I'm talking about the material/corporate promotion of sex as a form of currency, and the Disney stuff....manipulation attempts on young minds and consumer minds. Not something that is about free expression..

Sexual energy reflects the creative energy of Absolute Being as it unfolds its multi-faceted meaning and purpose in us Human Beings.

If you don't want to be a conscious part of that unfolding creation (or don't know how to be) . . . then that's too bad, for sure.

It sounds like he isn't talking about pure sexual creative force.

He's talking about the uncontrollable lust that is promoted and conditioned in society just as over eating and obsessive shopping are.

So his view is important because not everyone has a healthy sexual view. I'm young but I do feel conditioned by this sort of thing. I do feel a pressure to have sex often and if I don't I'm not healthy or a "strong man" where does this mindset come from?

And currently I don't have the option of sex. Because I am not in a relationship. So what then?