Wun Yuen Gong

Kunlun and Demons

Will your DVD's help one eliminate unwanted entities?

ralis

It's possible but....The DVDs are not meant to be spirit fighting training vids. It would be very irresponsible to say "yes" without knowing more about your situation. The practices do have the same energetic vibration as the spirit fighting, however... that should not be the main reason for buying my DVDs. That is not their primary purpose. I only teach the spirit fighting in person. Much of the exercises in the DVD are derived from the Spirit Fighting, but the main thrust of the DVD is teaching an intro to Shang Ch'ing Qigong, Nei Kung and meditation. They are a great starting point for someone interested in experiencing the feel of the Spirit fighting energy. the exercises can certainly help in protecting and strengthening the aura.... So, I can't make any guarantees. But, if you are having a serious problem with entities, I would need to speak to you on the phone or in a consultation session to best know what your situation is and what to recommend. I strongly urge you to get serious about the problem and find help whether it is a priest or whomever...There are many factors involved in entity problems and it is possible that if you are not clear on what you are doing, you may just piss them off.

Are you a kunlun student?

PM me if you are interested in a phone consult...

As a child, I had encounters with spirits like the ones you describe, but since practicing spirit fighting, my experiences with spirits are very different. The spirits that I work with now are of a much higher plane. They are definitely higher beings from a higher dimension whose only agenda is to empower me and only if I seek their help. There is no exchange. The only requirement is that I use their knowledge in an altruistic way to help myself and others.

And how do you know they aren't people? Likewise your friend in the yoga class, how do you know the spirit wasn't from another person?

Most lower disembodied spirits have the same type of reaction to spirit fighters as you did to me,.. they sense the strong presence of the metal element and they run...(disembodied spirits don't like metal)

:rolleyes: I ran because you're married and I'm a nice girl. At least sometimes. :D Not because of your whatever whatever. :P

TaoMeow seems to be saying that Kunlun is an entity-friendly practice and she's pretty experienced in taoist things, it's not just me saying this.

I'm not saying you couldn't have fought me off successfully, BTW, but you said yourself you stopped fighting not wanting to hurt me. At any rate, your fighting wasn't why I skedaddled.

And how do you know they aren't people? Likewise your friend in the yoga class, how do you know the spirit wasn't from another person?

Valid question... because I have experienced both types of spirits. Human projections are still in a living body and as such are still connected to the Source. A human spirit (from a living person) would not have had that kind of reaction to me. I think the spirit following my friend was a ghost or possibly a low level demon... In terms of live people projecting their own spirit... I think you greatly overestimate people's powers. Very few people have the power to consciously project their own spirit. Some people do it in their sleep, (mostly by accident) but they are easy to spot. I have run into peoples' projections before. I know what that feels like. I have also experienced ghosts and I have experienced demons. I have also experienced immortals, deities and angels. They each have a different feel. Demons are definitely not human. Demons don't like to be seen in their true form. They masquerade as ghosts many times. Or whatever, you want them to be. ( that is why I have tried numerous times to advise you against your "thoughtform" that used to "dress up" for you. That is textbook demon stuff.) Many times a demon will capture ghosts and use them as human shields. I have experienced this many times. I have seen this in possession cases. A strong demon will surround him/herself with weaker spirits and during the exorcism, he will throw out lesser spirits in an attempt to fool the exorcist into thinking they have succeeded. When you get to the last and most powerful one, they put up a huge fight. That's when you see exorcist movie type of stuff. I once watched a guy's face completely transform into a demon. I can promise you that was NOT a human spirit.

TaoMeow seems to be saying that Kunlun is an entity-friendly practice and she's pretty experienced in taoist things, it's not just me saying this.
I can't speak for Taomeow. But I think you are taking her out of context or in a limited context. I'm not saying that people can't use the energy from Kunlun to contact spirits. I'm saying that is not it's primary purpose. and if that is what people use Kunlun for, they will basically get nowhere. It is a petty distraction at best. and if people are having major entity problems from kunlun, then they are focusing too much on the spontaneous practice and red pheonix, possibly using them like drugs and not doing the other exercises which are essential for strengthening the nervous system in order to be able to handle the power of the spontaneous and RP. If people are having spirit problems from kunlun, it means they are in over their head and spirits sense this and are coming in for the free lunch...

:rolleyes: I ran because you're married and I'm a nice girl. At least sometimes. :D Not because of your whatever whatever. :P I'm not saying you couldn't have fought me off successfully, BTW, but you said yourself you stopped fighting not wanting to hurt me. At any rate, your fighting wasn't why I skedaddled.

My apologies. That's not what you said, silly girl... No, I had no intention of fighting you. I have very strict instructions from my guides that I cannot under any circumstances use this stuff to harm any living person unless they are intent on harming me. Spirits are another matter. Any earthbound spirit (ghosts and demons) that is causing mischief is fair game. They have no business being in our world. But, they usually give me a wide berth... IME, Guides, deities and immortals are not intrusive and only manifest to the extent you are comfortable. BUt I have learned with some immortals that you need to tell them to what degree you want them to manifest. Sometimes if one isn't clear about how they want to interact with them, they can just drive up on you and teach you. This is what happened the first time an immortal appeared to me. She scared the crap out of me. I since made it clear that they need to be subtler with me. Now the immortals don't drive up on me anymore and I have to ask for their guidance and they are gentler with me.

To my Kunlun brothers and sisters...

This is another important point for kunluners... Witch is partly right about our practice. Part of the process is to connect you to immortals and deities of the tradition. BUT not just any old spirits running around the ethers looking for a date... It is important to understand that until very recently the practices in Kunlun were only given out to high level initiates in a monastic order. When you practice these exercises, it gets the attention of all different types of spirits. If you are not clear or serious, lower level spirits will come to test you, because they don't like the energy these exercises create. They will try and scare you away from the practice. this is what happens to those who abuse the art and use it like a drug or a party favor. Have respect for this practice or please don't do it. (for your own safety). If someone is clear and projects a serious attitude about the practice, this will attract immortals from the tradition. Now bear in mind; these immortals don't know that you're just some guy or girl off the street with little or no spiritual experience. They assume you are an initiate in temple or something. So, they expect you to know what you are getting into and they will appear to you thinking that you know they are coming. So, if an immortal appears to you and they are scaring you, you need to tell them that you are new to this practice and need them to treat you gently. If a low level spirit appears to you, you need to forcefully tell them to leave. If you are unsure about the nature of the spirit. Ask it who it is.

It is also very important to connect with your guides and protectors before practicing your kunlun, so that your guides can protect you while you are practicing.

Remember that immortals and deities do not sense time like we do. To them, a few hundred years can go by in a second. So, they do not understand that you are a dumb westerner who lives in a modern materialistic world who is just trying out some new "energy practice". They think you are a monk or a nun still living in medieval times and are used to this sort of thing... Respect the art, respect yourself and it will respect you...

Edited by fiveelementtao

People know little about spirits, spirits know much about people... this seems to be the general rule in a spirits-unfriendly society.

In a spirits-friendly one, people know about spirits, and discriminate. In Kongo, they will be surprised that Westerners are so disrespectful of their mboga, spirits of their deceased ancestors. Many practices are specifically designed to communicate with them, they are contacted for family-related advice and obeyed with no qualms. In Tibet, they educated the first and for a long time the only Westerner, a woman named Alexandra David-Neel, in the ancient Shortcut (a la Max's quick-quick ;) ) practices of both the Red Hat (traditional) and Yellow Hat (reformed) buddhism (sic) and allowed her to study with the Gomchen, the Great Hermit, who taught her the tibetan buddhist methods not open to the public, those of not just calling or expelling but actually creating entities, known as tulpas. She created one when she returned to Paris after many years in Tibet. Many people saw him. The tulpa was created by her as a fat and cheerful tibetan lama to be her companion, but life in Paris soon corrupted him and he started growing lean and malicious and began sexually harassing his creatress. She had much trouble dismantling the tulpa -- it took her some six months. In voodoo (the real thing, not the movie version with obligatory evil sorcerers and zombies) possession by the loa is THE method used by both priests and lay practitioners, and elaborate knowledge about each loa and what and how will attract them constitutes the bulk of voodoo expertise. Talismanic writings are used, among other things, much like in magical maoshan. Now we're getting closer to deciding whether Kunlun is a specific entity-friendly practice...

There's many, many levels and origins to entities, spirits, and thought-forms (a tulpa, e.g., is a conscious thought-form, but most thought-forms people create are unconscious). Someone familiar with one or two varieties only might believe these are all there is. It's like an urban child who knows cats, dogs and mosquitoes and believes that she knows "animals." That there's millions of species out there that are living today and billions that used to live before is not taken into consideration. There's millions of species of spirits, deities, demons, "elementals," all sorts. Some are domestic and some are wild. Some have a permanent residence, like the god of the Yellow River or the Jade Emperor or a ghost of a haunted house who's stuck there against its own best interest due to some unfinished business. Others are with no home and can show up anywhere. Still others had a home once and were made homeless by modern developments; some of these are pissed off. Some are inside and some outside. Many reside on other planes but some, on this-here one, or can easily travel between planes. An epidemic of a contagious disease is an example of an entity that moves between planes. Weaponized viruses are thought-forms, the product of modern-day evil sorcery. It's not an individual virus that is a thought-form though, it's the spirit of the disease, the virus is the conduit for its spirit to manifest in the material world.

Kunlun is not an intentional spirit-communication practice, but its proximity to the world of spirits makes it possible for such conduits to appear. Spirits residing in close proximity (inside you, first and foremost) will use these conduits. If you've dealt with these before and the conduits aren't clogged by them, then higher plane spirits might see you practice. They may or may not get interested. They may or may not have reasons to get in touch with you. They know you, is all; whether they will want to invite you to know them is decided on a case by case basis.

This is what happened to me, the spirits commanded by ayahuasca saw me, I didn't invoke them, I didn't have any intent of invoking anything, I didn't know anything about them at all -- but they spotted me practice and communicated with me, and I took what they told me seriously and went to Peru as they wanted me to, for reasons that transpired only then and there. If instead I freaked out and dropped the practice... well, I would freak out and drop the practice, why not?.. Nothing wrong with that. But I would be doing other practitioners, the practice, and the teacher a great injustice if I pointed a blaming finger at them. You walk in the rain, expect to get wet... don't blame the sky for containing water. Don't blame water for flowing downward. Don't blame a downward-flow practice for things that might rain on your head. It's not the goal of heaven to produce rain, it's just that rain is part of heaven. It's not the goal of kunlun to attract entities, it's just that entities are part of reality. Kunlun is a reality practice, not an entity practice...

Edited by Taomeow

Now bear in mind; these immortals don't know that you're just some guy or girl off the street with little or no spiritual experience. They assume you are an initiate in temple or something. So, they expect you to know what you are getting into and they will appear to you thinking that you know they are coming.

Remember that immortals and deities do not sense time like we do. To them, a few hundred years can go by in a second. So, they do not understand that you are a dumb westerner who lives in a modern materialistic world who is just trying out some new "energy practice". They think you are a monk or a nun still living in medieval times and are used to this sort of thing...

I am wondering and I am confused: If they are the ascended masters, the advanced beings that they are, how comes that there is - just like in our everyday physical world - this major communication deficit?

And a time-related, somewhat specific question, if you don't mind: Are numbers relevant? Are the immortals always available when needed, or can there be something like a 'shortage'?

It's all a big mystery, and I'd love to better understand that realm of existence, at least in the form of a general outline, which I don't have.

It is also very important to connect with your guides and protectors before practicing your kunlun, so that your guides can protect you while you are practicing.

Error. Feature not implemented yet. :rolleyes:

... Or is it? No clue. I don't know shit. :mellow:

(Please feel free to answer via PM in case you consider this going too much off topic.)

@Taomeow

If I were able to create tulpas, I probably would have my own Emergency Medical Hologram. :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

I am wondering and I am confused: If they are the ascended masters, the advanced beings that they are, how comes that there is - just like in our everyday physical world - this major communication deficit?

Well, I am still learning myself. I will share what they have told me...My experience is twofold: 1) They still have their own personalities. So, just like with people on Earth, some people get along better than others. ( I agree with Witch here... find the guides that best suit your temperment.) Some are ascended masters, yes, but there is still a hierarchy and they are still learning. Some of these masters are still working their karma out and part of that is to teach us down here. So, they are still figuring out how best to communicate. Part of what happens is when we practice the art, it sends out a frequency that they can all sense. If someone is brand new to the practice, a bunch of masters will come and see who it is... 2), Remember, originally on the mountain, when someone was initiated, there was a ceremony in the temple to alert the ascended masters that someone was being initiated. so, they had foreknowledge of who was learning what...Nowadays, people learn this stuff in a seminar or from a book. They don't have a flesh and blood teacher to explain the process to them, so alot of newbies have NO idea how to even listen to them. So, maybe some of these immortals are doing whatever they have to in order to get our attention! So, my intuition tells me that they are scrambling around trying to see who is doing this stuff and scrambling to decide who should train who etc.... They are just as confused as we are... Maybe more because they can see us down here with our heads in our butts playing around with this very powerful stuff. It must be very frustrating for them. I have found that it is best to treat them like people. Understand that they have limitations. Treat with respect and have an attitude of sincerity and a desire to learn. We need to make an effort to be good students. If we don't listen, they can't help us...What I have been told is this:

There is a MAJOR restructuring of spiritual knowledge going on. Down here AND up there... The immortals are downloading new info to us at an unprecedented rate (even for them) and new supplemental info to go along with the traditional material. EVERYTHING is changing. The immortals are having to learn during this restructuring as much as we are. So, it's important to give them some slack. There are alot of immortals who lived during very different times and are having some difficulty accepting our modern ways and how easily and quickly some of this information is being handed out. Some are very conservative. They have to still go to THEIR higher guides and teachers to learn how to best teach us modern nutjobs... Eventually this transition period will smooth out, but for now, we all (human and immortal alike) have to be patient with each other until a new protocol is firmly in place.

And a time-related, somewhat specific question, if you don't mind: Are numbers relevant? Are the immortals always available when needed,
Yes. But it helps if you have made a serious effort to ask for guides and teachers to be assigned to you. If you haven't made an effort to ask for help, they may not know if they should intrude. They are trying to be polite and give us our space. Altars are good for this, because it lets them know you want them around.
or can there be something like a 'shortage'?

good question. I'm not sure. best to ask for help and guidance, otherwise I assume those that don't ask will be last in line...

It's all a big mystery, and I'd love to better understand that realm of existence, at least in the form of a general outline, which I don't have.

Error. Feature not implemented yet. :rolleyes:

... Or is it? No clue. I don't know shit. :mellow:

(Please feel free to answer via PM in case you consider this going too much off topic.)

Breathe... Ask for help in prayer, follow the intuition that comes...

Blessings and strength,

Mike

Edited by fiveelementtao

@Taomeow

If I were able to create tulpas, I probably would have my own Emergency Medical Hologram. :lol:

Yup, he's a classic tulpa. :) By the way, he requested full human rights in one of the last episodes, the case went to the Federation court and he won! Tulpas are capable of cultivation too... or of degradation. Just like us.

@5et

Thanks for the extensive clarification! :)

Well... in a way I ask for help many times. Often (during and out of practice) I am silently and calmly wishing for assistance to get things going, explaining my dilemma. So in case they just didn't have time to listen the first time, by now the message should have passed through. *g* I, too, try to be polite and not too intrusive, but as objectively as I can be I think it would really be a pity, because I'm very committed, but I lack the drive and can't help it. I'm definitely troubled in that regard, but I'm all for efficiency, and the start is where help is most useful. (Dunno whether you know, but I didn't do any meditation practices before Kunlun, thus nine months ago I started with nothing.) And I don't know how I can help the helpers to make helping me easier. :rolleyes:

Interesting thing though, what Taomeow said, that inner spirits can block the paths of communication or energy. Does that apply to Kunlun?

@Taomeow

Yes, he won, but wasn't awarded the status of a person, only acknowledged to qualify as an artist.

Interesting thing though, what Taomeow said, that inner spirits can block the paths of communication or energy. Does that apply to Kunlun?

Yes. It is part of any spiritual discipline. The whole point is for us to face our limitations, karma, demons etc... The fun, tingly energy high we get is to motivate us to continue. The good feelings are the reward the Universe gives us for making the sacrifice of personal growth. Our sacrifice of self-improvement nourishes the whole Universe...

..., because actually in 'real life' (irony, I know)one cant actually discuss it, one would be taken for a person who has stopped their medication.

Which could be a pretty accurate description. ;):)

When I first learned kunlun, and then I came home and practised it and immediately a load of spirits loaded into my house and it was like a tourist zone. I didnt like being watched, and that's how it felt, cos there were a lot of them, and it was definitely a feeling of incomprehension coming from them.

I get the feeling that London and they way I live was quite weird to them.

So I practised only during the day and with music and stuff, pretty yang, and told the spirits to go away please.

After that I got Sri Yukteswar and Yogananda come along and they were amazing, wonderful, inspirational.

I also met the Luohan, a peer of Buddha, and he was a very very momentous presence that I felt very humbled by, his power was immense and monumental, it was quite quite incredible to be noticed by such a force.

Also Glenn Morris turned up a lot and was incredibly supportive and fun and a great friend energy, very empowering.

It's nice to be able to talk about it in this space, because actually in 'real life' (irony, I know)one cant actually discuss it, one would be taken for a person who has stopped their medication.

5elTAo, the way you have explained it all has been great for me, very much so. I have the attitude of gratitude toward you, dude!

Interesting. My Kunlun book arrives today and then I can begin to see what this is about.

In regards to all the entities that are being discussed in this thread, a pos. relationship with these beings is no problem for me. However, I do not tolerate being a slave to any entity or deity!

ralis

When I first learned kunlun, and then I came home and practised it and immediately a load of spirits loaded into my house ...
Common experience after a KL seminar, that's clear.

What mechanism causes that, opinions vary.

If it were entirely a connection of the students' own karma, it seems to me that we'd at least be experiencing very different types of beings. Jesus, Virgin Mary, Kuan Yin, Vajrathisorthat. But rather uniformly, those who experienced beings after the KL seminar experienced variations of reptiles. To me it just seems simple classic and obvious that a student gets introduced to the psychic space of a spiritual lineage when you receive initiation by an advanced physical teacher of that lineage. The rest of yous think what you want. :)

I didnt like being watched, and that's how it felt, ...

So I practised only during the day and with music and stuff, pretty yang, and told the spirits to go away please.

Deliberate skillful navigation out of that territory early in the game. Nip it in the bud.

I had a somewhat similar strategy. I immediately stopped practicing KL for some weeks, occasionally did my regular home-lineage practices, and also put my attention out in the sunny world.

When I first learned kunlun, and then I came home and practised it and immediately a load of spirits loaded into my house ...

I had the most profound experience the second night, right after starting with only the book (without any former practice in meditation!): a very short (in time and distance) OOBE (more like a shifted viewpoint). But I wonder whether this was in any way triggered externally. A second before it happened, it felt like time had stopped.

Edited by Hardyg

In regards to all the entities that are being discussed in this thread, a pos. relationship with these beings is no problem for me. However, I do not tolerate being a slave to any entity or deity!

How about a negative relationship with one of the demons, is that no problem also? How about being tricked, are you above that? Do you have prior experience with these things?

... But rather uniformly, those who experienced beings after the KL seminar experienced variations of reptiles. To me it just seems simple classic and obvious that a student gets introduced to the psychic space of a spiritual lineage when you receive initiation by an advanced physical teacher of that lineage.

Yes it is obvious, and also by learning the practice you become "in their debt", even just by reading the book. That's two strikes.

I didn't know that most of the Kunlun spirit freaks were reptile like but I think I saw one of their head honchos last night, and I haven't practiced it or read the book. I see the faces of spirits sometimes, when I open the crown top more, they are usually human. This reptilian's head was rather big and the back of the head was large and faded into a kind of weblike frill, fading into the distance sort of thing. I didn't realize it was associated with Kunlun but I think it is.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Why are you seeing reptiles, Steve? Just from thinking about Kunlun?

Edit: whoops you kinda answered my question already.

Edited by Scotty

@New Dawn Fades

Can you say with certainty that you are not a demon?

Maybe it would be safer for people to not heed your advice, because ... you know ... how could they possibly know? They have no experience. You could trick them into fear. You could even be a demon without knowing it yourself. I've heard from many people (at least some, if not several) that demons are extremely skillful in deception. They might even willfully forget they are demons in order to be more successful.

:lol:

But seriously... it could also be that 'so many' Kunloonies see reptiles because that whole theme is kinda en vogue among them. A mixture of excitement and fear about them might manifest accordingly. I'm not saying it's not real, but maybe you are to blame for what you see. It would be interesting, though hard to prove, whether even a single Kunlun practitioner has seen reptiles without ever having heard anything about that whole reptile stuff.

P.S.: Had to edit the text. I wrote "Demon", with a big "D". They got me. I'm already unwillingly worshipping them.

Then again... it could simply be because I'm german, and we write many things with capital letters. ... Hmmmmm... I wonder what that tells us. :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Hardyg

Quotes from some early posts of Chris's:

(The KL squad stopped talking about this subject so directly after it became controversial and started using the p.r. line, "KL only exposes what is already there".)

As to the reptilian stuff, ... Google "nagas" and you will find info on these beings.
If you want to go all of the way as in tradition, you would receive the transfer which connects you with the lineage. The masters of the lineage then help you with your evolution.

Many here have experienced this already.

Yes, Kunlun is a linage practice. ... When Max transfers to you, you become connected with the 7402 masters who came before you. These masters (they don't actually use that word themselves) will come to work with you. There are many on this forum who have had experiences with these teachers while practicing. Some look human others, not so much.
(Don't take this to imply that I think everything Chris says is %100 accurate.)

I had the most profound experience the second night

I had a profound experience the second night after the first seminar I attended. I consider it a positive experience.

Has anyone seen these photos taken by (Kunlun) Kan? http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

you have to scroll down just a little.

Edited by bindo

Why are you seeing reptiles, Steve? Just from thinking about Kunlun?

Edit: whoops you kinda answered my question already.

No, I think you answered it with your question, partially. It's because I'm able to pick up on what other people are experiencing, it's a form of being empathic.

My first impulse, on realizing it must be from MaoShan was to attempt to kill it if it returns, but perhaps not. It didn't look blatantly evil, more like something that could easily scare some people. Maybe it was an embassador from Mao Shan to Tien Shan.

Kill the embassador?

Edited by New Dawn Fades

@bindo

What is interesting: If I'm not mistaken, on Kan's photo she looks exactly like on the picture, so I would assume that - to be logically accurate - (and of course I'm a total layman in spiritual things) it was a manifestation of the picture, thus of something that was already manifest on the material plane. So it might be premature to assume that Kwan Yin was actually 'there'. Maybe it was more like the sending of a symbol. ... Or... she used the original picture as a vessel for her presence, because she doesn't really have ... well ... a body, you know. :D

Or it was a weather balloon. :lol:

It didn't look blatantly evil, more like something that could easily scare some people.

Could you please post a photo of you? I wish to see whether you could easily scare some people. :D

Imagine this situation:

One ascended reptilian being to the other: Recently I was to assist a student on the physical plane. Tried to make contact, and then there was this hideous ghost-being right in front of me, looked like it had its skin removed, with some sort of dark, dense spider-web on the head. I tell you, it scared the shit out of me.

Later I learnt that was the student! Have you ever seen a human before?

Edited by Hardyg

Trunk, ever heard of The Cosmic Serpent?

The "reptiles" (not to be confused with "reptilians") are part and parcel of pretty much every single tradition, the reason being that our DNA is modeled on that pattern. Kunlun puts one in touch with one's own DNA, for starters. What one will find there depends on who he or she is. Most of it is uncharted territory for science (they call what they don't understand about it "junk DNA," which makes for an interesting "scientific" picture of the bulk of who we are being comprised of "junk" -- their name for "incomprehensible!"), but the same territory is well charted in many symbolic ways by many traditions, and the "reptile," the Cosmic Serpent therein, is a great divine mystery, not the biblical pest we all know and fear. It's only in Christianity that the snake becomes the symbol of evil. Everywhere else it's the symbol of wisdom, eternity, life itself. (A few species gone bad, the reptilians, do not own the Cosmic Snake pattern... the Twin Snakes are the double helix and that's owned by the mother of the universe, who does have some wayward children... but "snake" as such isn't one of them.)

5ET is right -- they (the beings) freak out even more when they see WHO is practicing than we freak out when we see who's watching. Ignorance ain't bliss. Must be hard to watch...

@bindo

What is interesting: If I'm not mistaken, on Kan's photo she looks exactly like on the picture, so I would assume that - to be logically accurate - (and of course I'm a total layman in spiritual things) it was a manifestation of the picture, thus of something that was already manifest on the material plane. So it might be premature to assume that Kwan Yin was actually 'there'. Maybe it was more like the sending of a symbol. ... Or... she used the original picture as a vessel for her presence, because she doesn't really have ... well ... a body, you know. :D

Or it was a weather balloon. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. I mean, about the weather balloon. :lol:

Edited by bindo

Kunlun puts one in touch with one's own DNA, for starters. What one will find there depends on who he or she is.

Seems I'm a nobody. :lol:

By the way ... isn't it another of those incredible ironies that the two snakes winding around the rod is the symbol of our 'modern' medicine? Exactly those people who probably have the least clue about its meaning.

Edited by Hardyg