JinlianPai

Golden Immortal

How does one practice this Golden Lotus?  What is it?

What can i learn in this thread without videos or external links? ;)

edited im sorry

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1

I am not attacking, I am helping, sometimes we wish that certain abilities are possible like emitting gold colored light like in this thread (which I do not agree) this being an ability that makes one seem superior to those who can not do this. so you invest time and energy to accomplish this but fail constantly. In this way we have poured our heart into something and missed that which is so close then when we find it all the words of wisdom become crystal clear. 

indestructible diamond body

if you lose your eyes, you still have the seeing faculty.

Yes, and such "seeing" (or knowing) is translating  into "local mind".

Umm sure Ill tell you what I know that it was given to shaolin to hid it.

that it was a shaolin secret.

but what happened after it got to shaolin I dont know.

Its a practice that lets you emit gold light and that there is seated and stainding moving meditations.

That it is a very advance practice.

He told me that he only taught it to 5 people.

I took him out to eat for a bowl of pha for a few times.

i got a nice lesson on the different types of rice  :)

So its me and my friend who practices who lives about 45 min from me.

ah, a hidden practice? Lovely...

Well i need to stay focused on Bagua still, but i wouldn't be at all opposed to expand my practices....  just.... not until i get into my own!!! :lol:

I'm still searching for immortality, never gonna stop that one, but for the time being, i need to work with what i've already got...

If i can get good at Bagua, i will definitely fight you for your golden lotus! :lol:

or at least compete in tea drinking or something :P

I'm still searching for immortality, never gonna stop that one, but for the time being, i need to work with what i've already got...

If i can get good at Bagua, i will definitely fight you for your golden lotus! :lol:

or at least compete in tea drinking or something :P

edited im sorry

Edited by JinlianPai

Im sorry the more I think about it I cant do that 

Im sorry but I decline.

I know what it is and what it does.

Edited by JinlianPai

That is amazing.  astonshing. truly incredible.

I beleive i am well on my way, then.  maybe farther along than i thought!

Tell me, what do you think about the 8 trigrams (Gua) and their representations of Heaven, Thunder, Mountain, Fire, Water, Lake, Wind, and Earth?

Kind of broad but I think your asking me bacause you practice bagua.

Those energies are very good to work with.

• Like 1

Kind of broad but I think your asking me bacause you practice bagua.

Those energies are very good to work with.

Most specifically, the 8 gua are representative of natural forces, but they are not all the natural forces, are they?

the chinese 5 elements are not all the elements, and the chemical periodical tables aren't necessarily spiritual elements and thus would not be appropriate for immortality practice, would they?

Most, most specifically is my creative endeavor to chart out 20 (21) elements and their relationships on a recreational medium (gaming), and the enormity of this project continues to outright astonish me at times; are these 20 elements applicable immortals?

The Fire Immortal? The Earth Immortal? The Air Immortal? The Mind Immortal? The Thunder Immortal? The Ice Immortal?

Bagua Zhang is but a place to start...   preceeded, even, by controlled breathing...

The path continues to unfold, but there are decisions to be made which affect the unfolding...

Most specifically, the 8 gua are representative of natural forces, but they are not all the natural forces, are they?

the chinese 5 elements are not all the elements, and the chemical periodical tables aren't necessarily spiritual elements and thus would not be appropriate for immortality practice, would they?

Most, most specifically is my creative endeavor to chart out 20 (21) elements and their relationships on a recreational medium (gaming), and the enormity of this project continues to outright astonish me at times; are these 20 elements applicable immortals?

The Fire Immortal? The Earth Immortal? The Air Immortal? The Mind Immortal? The Thunder Immortal? The Ice Immortal?

Bagua Zhang is but a place to start...   preceeded, even, by controlled breathing...

The path continues to unfold, but there are decisions to be made which affect the unfolding...

Well yes the 8 cardinal directions and their energies.

And technically there are earth immortals.

Bagua is cool but im really into my art right now.