Rara

The Animal Within Me

@Nungali Just been reading into Saturn Return.

Ah ... you beat me to it. Of course its different for all of us and needs to be seen in context with the rest of your astrological chart.

• Like 1

Tool introduced me to the idea of self-exploration at the age of 14.

I guess rock music and masturbation go hand-in-hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An update:

I have noticed my mind conflicting with itself. Last night, all the negativity came to tell me everything that's wrong with my new business venture and all danger signs to point me to an early exit.

"If you quit now, you might save yourself from a lot of pain later on"

Then:

"If you quit now, what will everybody think? What about the people close to you that are investing? They will hate you forever for leading them on"

And so forth.

Today I woke up and noticed the other voice arguing back. Positive, determined to fight its corner. Claims that huge success is possible here but only if I'm putting the time and effort in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsS4FVP-uFI

• Like 1

Rara, are you a coder?

Read an article the other day about coders having panic attacks and suffering from the impostor syndrome. I felt less alone for reading it. I'm fortunate that coding is only part-time for me.

"I tend to relax until the movement of breath necessitates a return to the senses. There is always a moment of falling, and of not knowing, and I have to relax."

Wrote that the other day, but it's more like the lack of breath necessitates a return to the senses, when I'm relaxing. I'm fortunate to pretty much have the opportunity to sit down and let the place and things unfold, daily. However, I also sometimes have to do something more, because my whole life seems to be constricting my breath.

I don't usually shadow-box. Maybe I should try it.

Good luck with your decision,

Edited by Mark Foote
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I used to argue with myself all the time too. Anymore I just find others I can argue with and find I am more a peace that way. (Well, sure, I do sometimes piss others off but that would likely happen anyhow.)

Though I find there is "me" then the thoughts.

The thoughts are arguing, I'm keeping out of it.

• Like 1

Ah ... you beat me to it. Of course its different for all of us and needs to be seen in context with the rest of your astrological chart.

I would like to know where to begin with this!

I only really know where to find star signs in national tabloids lol.

Rara, are you a coder?

Read an article the other day about coders having panic attacks and suffering from the impostor syndrome. I felt less alone for reading it. I'm fortunate that coding is only part-time for me.

"I tend to relax until the movement of breath necessitates a return to the senses. There is always a moment of falling, and of not knowing, and I have to relax."

Wrote that the other day, but it's more like the lack of breath necessitates a return to the senses, when I'm relaxing. I'm fortunate to pretty much have the opportunity to sit down and let the place and things unfold, daily. However, I also sometimes have to do something more, because my whole life seems to be constricting my breath.

I don't usually shadow-box. Maybe I should try it.

Good luck with your decision,

No I'm not...I'm useless with all that!

But yes, thrashing it out, having the tantrum gets the blood flowing. Bioenergetics is something I am doing regulalry now too.

I had this woman staying here that was livid about her recent ex. It was effecting her whole energy field (and besides- was boring as well) ... so I gave her one of my boken and told her to wack a tree.

Rather pathetic she was so I admonished her to let it out.

I told her she was pathetic and encouraged her to see the tree as him.

Man did she give it a wack ! The boken tip snapped off and kept going in the same direction, the middle section broke off and bounced back the other way off the tree, and the lower section, still connected to the hilt kept going as her hands continued past the tree in the cut - three separate bits ... I have never been able to do that !

She ; :o " I am sooo sorry ! "

:D .... she seemed better after that .

Astrology ?

Just need your birth date, time and location and a prog like this one :

http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi〈=e&cid=6q8fileGvB7np-u1420516042&nho2=1

• Like 1

I had this woman staying here that was livid about her recent ex. It was effecting her whole energy field (and besides- was boring as well) ... so I gave her one of my boken and told her to wack a tree.

Rather pathetic she was so I admonished her to let it out.

I told her she was pathetic and encouraged her to see the tree as him.

Man did she give it a wack ! The boken tip snapped off and kept going in the same direction, the middle section broke off and bounced back the other way off the tree, and the lower section, still connected to the hilt kept going as her hands continued past the tree in the cut - three separate bits ... I have never been able to do that !

She ; :o " I am sooo sorry ! "

:D .... she seemed better after that .

Astrology ?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi〈=e&cid=6q8fileGvB7np-u1420516042&nho2=1

You are a true saint Nungali :) Don't stop with this (well, for the people that are ready, that is)

RE my birth details, I know all except time. Let me PM you when I get the time to find out and message you.

Astrology ?

You're versed in Western astrology?

How much effort is it to check for things that might be especially noteworthy? If I gave you my chart, could you take a quick glance?

this level of anguish is often caused by the idea of time and in relation to how you see your selves. Your selves resist comparison and competition sets one upon another in relation to time. Where you should be, should not have gone and what you should have or will need - this is all not of Now.

This is incorrect thinking - identification with discs that play over and over again and which are "certain" and "correct".

Morality, false honor, pride - this keeps the illusion alive and the state of blood and guts and resistance enthralling.

Daily Qi Gong will clarify everything and consistently break the bars of your cage - meditation can also help you find the space to settle more into a more helpful approach.

Dealing with the storm of hormones is also another bog of fog - yoga was a great help to me for a time as has always been diet.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So...I totally lost it on Monday.

I tried to meditate and it made me feel even worse. The result ended up being me getting up and putting my hand through the wall.

Again, a feeling of uselessness.

I learnt that, I have to stop "trying" to meditate and believing that it will solve my issues. It has its place, but in hindsight, all I realised is that I should have taken action long ago.

So, I quit the TV industry, and have practically left my band. Suddenly I feel a lot better (I am having payment issues with the former and the latter is so much strain on my body as none of us live in the same town anymore so keeping it all alive is exhausting)

So, don't go against Tao guys and gals. It just don't feel good...and in my case, I become a warewolf.

• Like 1

No, meditation will not fix anything.  If you are lucky it will allow you to not worry about things for a short while.

Cause and effect rule.  If we want the ball to roll we have to give it a push.  It's not going to start rolling on its own.

• Like 1

In the world of cause and effect, "you" dont exist.  "You" are the effect of a previous cause, stretching far beyond your comprehension.  The idea that "you" are able to cause anything is like an optical illusion (without the optical part).

• Thanks 1