Wells

UNDENIABLE PROOF: BELGIAN UFO WAVE

Actually, I prefer the peace sign over waving. Many people in my neighborhood now give the peace sign to me instead of waving.

Lets hope its not that you just need glasses :)

My Best buddy is retired Navy and whenever I get the chance I kid him about sailors not knowing their left from their right. They port and bow and aft and fore and in the end have no idea which way to turn.

There was this statement (not here) that if you were only talking to an alien (on radio or something, no visual references) that it would be impossible to explain to them "The left side" - which is which .

Not that I have tried with an alien ... only my imagination ... it is difficult.

I'm not. I was in Belgium and never saw any aliens.

Likely my imagination is not strong enough.

:)

magic_eye_heart.jpg

• Like 2

Roses or hearts?

He was there to guarantee Belgian neutrality circa 1914.

• Like 1

If you don't follow my conspiracy theory, you're a sheeple. Period. :) Ironic.

Those people may have seen something. Are you saying it was a UFO, or alien? Because they are very different things.

Until I see, with my own eyes, an alien, I withhold judgement on whether lights or objects people see in the sky (UFOs) are aliens, or just unidentified flying objects.

Undeniable means something different to me than to you, clearly. Here we go with definitions again...

• Like 3

Well, there is your 'UFO' ... thats obvious'... yes, what the letters stand for. It doesn't have to have any connotations with Aliens or 'ETs' .

Unless the 'alien' comes out of the 'UFO'. That happens quiet a bit ( this 'process' happens , again, throughout time and location in different cultures) its only recently that we have described this vision as 'UFO' and 'alien'.

Harpur did an interesting experiment; he had a report written up of a small group of people that witnessed an 'event'. Basically a glowing ball of light that descended, a female person or being stepped out, interacted with the people. There were some strange localised events in the environment and the experience had some 'strange' effect on them that lasted a few days.

The report was shown to different groups who gave an opinion on what it was . UFOlogists ; this is a classic case of a close encounter of all 3 kinds. Religious; seems similar to the appearance of the BVM at Fatima ... a few others were citied.

There was no mystery about what the experience was to the people that had it ... they have them all the time ... they were a tribe in Africa ... they always see stuff like that, it was an ancestor coming to visit them.

We have always had such experiences. However I am starting to suspect that our modern minds, caught in a dichotomy between their aeons long psychological programming and the modern mindset of western culture , must have certain experiences , and some that have them, the more modern part of the psyche slots them into the current paradigm .

Whatever and wherever the 'holes between the paradigm' are - the unknown areas of knowledge within the system of knowledge ; scientific 'space-age' with ideas about aliens, 'outer space' , super advanced technology. In the past it was a reflection of religion; one was more likely to be abducted by a devil and whisked away and probed. The unknown of the underground, and what lies 'below' and within the earth.

Its obviously connected to internal psychological processes, as in all accounts, seriously effected people take the tack of going a step extra, beyond what they think (alien, ET, angel, devil, demon, etc) to ' terrible threatening interdimensional beings.

H.P. Lovecraft was a master of using new 'unknowns'; using recent (then) archeological discoveries in Sth America - Chichen Itza (and the sacrificial and bloodthirsty rites associated with some places) , radioactivities, meteorites, UFOs , etc as background themes of horror stories (usually about 'weird and eldritch' interdimensional beings .. and 'old ones' or 'old gods' - there is that aeons long psychological programming again).

(Aside; when one removes the 'form' of the imagery interesting patterns emerge; many 'UFO abductees' describe an experience, that is very similar, in many way, to a Shamanic experience, empowerment or abduction.)

That guys rave in the tool 'song' (the 'lyrics' :) ) are a classic example;

'Faaip De Oiad'

"I, I don't have a whole lot of time.
Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51.
I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and...
[chokes] I've kind of been running across the country.
Damn, I don't know where to start, they're,
they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.

OK, um, um, OK,
what we're thinking of as, as aliens,
they're extradimensional beings,
that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with.
They are not what they claim to be.
Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment,
particularly the Area 51.

The disasters that are coming, ... " and so on.
I think the whole thing is a very interesting, time-old human psychological process, we need to look beyond the outer form, which is just a mode of expression via the 'holes' or unknowns in the current paradigm, to understand it.
I find we are a very interesting animal (but then again thats probably the anthropologist in me )
Eventually, according to Daimonic Theory, it gets to a stage where people act out, as a joke or as a reality ... then even those two get mixed together ... the unconscious, and eventually the collective unconscious will force the self to act it out.
Regardless of how crazy it may seem to the self. Suppression 'frustrates the soul' and just causes more severe breakouts elsewhere.
Anyone up for a Saturnalia party to act out our suppressed unconscious 'memes' ?
295.jpg
  • Like 1

About Scribe 27......

"He is the Spiritual Advisor for Righteous Warrior Temple. Nothing more can be disclosed about Scribe 27 for his protection as well as your own."

FFS!

Only on TTB eh?

Best one since .....'White Wolf Von Antzigen'

Edited by GrandmasterP

About Scribe 27......

"He is the Spiritual Advisor for Righteous Warrior Temple. Nothing more can be disclosed about Scribe 27for his protection as well as your own."

FFS!

Well you wouldn't want a repeat of what happened to Scribe 26 would you.

• Like 2

Scribe 2 is a nice enough old boy though.

Those were proper Scribes back in the day.

Not like these new Scribes you get nowadays.

:(

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I guess the aliens from the Belgian UFO Wave were searching for intelligent life....

They are probably looking for a von Neumann probe to destroy. ;)

The idea of self-replicating spacecraft has been applied — in theory — to several distinct "tasks". The particular variant of this idea applied to the idea of space exploration is known as a von Neumann probe.

In 1981, Frank Tipler[3] put forth an argument that extraterrestrial intelligences do not exist, based on the absence of von Neumann probes. Given even a moderate rate of replication and the history of the galaxy, such probes should already be common throughout space and thus, we should have already encountered them. Because we have not, this shows that extraterrestrial intelligences do not exist. This is thus a resolution to the Fermi paradox—that is, the question of why we have not already encountered extraterrestrial intelligence if it is common throughout the universe.

A response[4] came from Carl Sagan and William Newman. Now known as Sagan's Response, it pointed out that in fact Tipler had underestimated the rate of replication, and that von Neumann probes should have already started to consume most of the mass in the galaxy. Any intelligent race would therefore, Sagan and Newman reasoned, not design von Neumann probes in the first place, and would try to destroy any von Neumann probes found as soon as they were detected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-replicating_spacecraft

:(

Kiss my Asimov!

• Like 3

I see what you did there :-)

• Like 1

Cool topic.

I'm agnostic about UFO's since I've never experienced one, but my pure logic tells me the numbers are on the side of lots and lots of intelligent life swarming the universe.

Some of the most compelling 'testimony' aka relating personal experience for me personally, comes from Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper and a few others of their ilk.

I also recall the old Canadian Defense Minister having several interviews in which he openly discusses the reality of aliens.

Fun stuff to ponder.

I waffle on whether I think there are actual physical crafts, traveling immense distances, or if perhaps the other 99% of the universe we can't yet perceive can change vibration temporarily and interact with, or observe us...

UFOs certainly seem to exist but are we sure about Belgium? France, Germany, Holland ... yes ... but that little bit in between can we be sure its not just some kind of cartographic illusion ... a map makers joke? I think I need more convincing proof.

• Like 1

About Scribe 27......

"He is the Spiritual Advisor for Righteous Warrior Temple. Nothing more can be disclosed about Scribe 27 for his protection as well as your own."

FFS!

Only on TTB eh?

Best one since .....'White Wolf Von Antzigen'

I'm still contemplating the 'puts it across really well'.

• Like 1

He doesn't end up on the "nuts and bolts" side of the fence, which is why I like that chapter. In that respect I agree, and I think Trevor James Constable, Jacques Vallée and John Keel also regard the phenomena as more elusive. If UFOs are a billion years more advanced than our technology, why would the pilots be so crap at flying them, e.g. Roswell? Also, the Scribe is quite entertaining. Who knows what would have happened if Whitley Strieber had kept a shotgun loaded with armour-piercing ammunition by his bedside?