Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

God told me I was an accident.

It is all accidental fate...

There is no purpose at the start; whatever arises, arises...yet it knows to return to the source.

Flowing Hands transmission of DDJ 16:

Empty the mind of everything, let it reside in peace.
Being at peace you can watch the Ten Thousand Things rise and fall.
They follow their natural path and eventually return to the source of all things.
This is the way of Nature.
Ni's translation:
Attain the utmost unoccupiedness.
Maintain the utmost stillness,
and do not interfere with all the things that rush together in activity and grow luxuriantly.
Then you can see how living things flourish and renew themselves.
Yet, they all must return to the root again, each to its simple source.
Knowing to return to the root is to be refreshed.
This is called subtle revitalization.
  • Like 2

Why would God need to know itself further...what mortal mind could grasp something so divine?

For someone my age I know myself well. More life experience will no doubt yield further self-knowledge.

What is God anyway? Is it our perception of God that makes God God to us? My ideas of God have changed before, but now I lean towards my Soul being God. I personally like Astrology as a tool to map the Soul. In Astrology each chart is different. Therefore, if Astrology is a tool to map the Soul and each persons chart is different, each Soul is different. Thus, it is possible for my Soul to have made a mistake by incarnating as me at the time and place it has. Perhaps an experiment, perhaps a mistake, now I love my life again even though it's not easy, and I'll always have something to do.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

Cool thread.

I read it and then this thought came across my head.

The scariest thing about God is that he can get angry.

• Like 1

The scariest thing about God is that he can get angry.

That was the Old Testament God. The New Testament God doesn't get angry. Very forgiving, that one.

• Like 1

Exactly.

My God is the actual one and only true Deity, all others are wrong.

Belief creates reality.

Thanks for the chuckle. Hehehe.

• Like 1

Always a pleasure, Marblehead.

Beliefs do create reality to a point - that's now clear to me - but I think there are other factors to consider as well.

Also, creating your own reality actually takes serious effort. You won't hear most new-agers say that though. The new-age paradigm is just another preexisting paradigm to me..."You create your own reality, and this is it!" is how it often seems.

Playing with ideas is fun.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

Beliefs do create reality to a point - that's now clear to me - but I think there are other factors to consider as well.

Yeah, other factors, like reality. And there will always be someone in the shadows just waiting for the opportunity to tell you that you are wrong.

And yes, creating our own reality does require a lot of effort but if we stay consistent with physical reality we can create a pretty comforable and peaceful life for ourself (as well as for others after we have our own stuff together).

I have mentioned this before but I have no fear of repeating myself: I have my illusions and delusions here at home and these allow me to live a very peaceful live. But, when I go out into society I leave my illusions and delusions at home. Their reality rules! (Within tolerable limits, of course.)

Rather than beat people upside the head with my reality in the physical world, I tend to just keep to myself now. Keeping to myself is the best approach for the time being - I'm far from living in isolation, just developing myself and creating my reality away from most other people.

Societies reality does not rule me, but it probably would if I tried to be part of it, so I avoid that now. That said. I also feel compelled to share my ideas in creative work, some of which is available to everyone, so there's an interesting fusion of energies at work in my life at the moment...interesting things are happening right now.

• Like 2

Why would God need to know itself further...what mortal mind could grasp something so divine?

For someone my age I know myself well. More life experience will no doubt yield further self-knowledge.

What is God anyway? Is it our perception of God that makes God God to us? My ideas of God have changed before, but now I lean towards my Soul being God. I personally like Astrology as a tool to map the Soul. In Astrology each chart is different. Therefore, if Astrology is a tool to map the Soul and each persons chart is different, each Soul is different. Thus, it is possible for my Soul to have made a mistake by incarnating as me at the time and place it has. Perhaps an experiment, perhaps a mistake, now I love my life again even though it's not easy, and I'll always have something to do.

This will sound flagrant, but, if God cannot be comprehended by the mortal mind, then why are you trying to use your mind again to comprehend soul (who can know God), and God?

Congratuatliions on having the courage to share your views so openly about such deep topics. I can only suggest, from my heart, that you follow what your heart tells you with this regard, and not your mind. If you don't find the answers you seek, then you could try and pray, pray from your heart; "please God, help me understand who you are in my life". It may also help to peel back soem layers as suggested, to get to the real reasons, why you are asking and discussing these topics which are iomportant in every person's life.

gl

That was the Old Testament God. The New Testament God doesn't get angry. Very forgiving, that one.

Up to a point but, according to the New Testament Book of Revelation that NT God is due to get pretty pissed off with some people at a date -to be fixed - in the future.

• Like 1

Up to a point but, according to the New Testament Book of Revelation that NT God is due to get pretty pissed off with some people at a date -to be fixed - in the future.

dun dun dunnnnnnnn.....

just you wait til your father gets home!

• Like 2

Bumper sticker spotted in Montana...

" Jesus is coming again soon. And this time he's ANGRY."

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this