The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

Your JAJ quote didn't show up?

The only true way, to Immortality- is put perfectly by J. A. Johnson:

According to ancient Daoist teachig, if a disciple

could gather unite and transform the powerful

spiritual energies of the Yang Heaven (Metal

Element - Hun - Male) with the Yin Earth (Wood

Element -Po - Female), along with the powerful

energies of the Sun (Yang - Heart - Middle Dantian)

and the Moon (Yin - Kidneys - Lower Dantian) into

one place, he could then "open" the Mysterious

Gate (also known as "Zuqiao" the "Ancestral

Cavity"). After spending some quiet time in cultivation

and meditation practice, once the disciple

could close his eyes, look within, and observe the

radiant white light of his True Vitality (Yuan Qi)

appearing within his Mysterious Gate, he could

therr proceed to the next set of special training

needed to cultivate the "True Alchemical Agent."

Then it continues on.

That is the correct path. :D

The point being- there's no storing of Yin in Perneium, which isn't even possible because it isn't a capacitor like the LDT is.

______

Thanks! :)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

I think that while the system is extremely important (most stuff has been watered down over the centuries), that it is equally or more about the practitioner. I have met some practitioners who I've seen make some pretty watered down crap work extremely well! I have also seen person with legit teachings that couldn't pull much off. Now if you get a combo of the two things, then wow, just wow. But it is sort of like anything else, how many master piano players are there in the world? 1 in however many million...

Seriously though I think it is a "heart, brain" relasionship. Without the heart, the brain has no oxygen or blood flow and therefore can't function. Without the brain, the heart has nothing to make it pump in the first place. You can be the most dedicated and hardworking student ever but unless you have proper training info, you'll get no where. You can have the most hardcore, powerful, and high potential system in the world but unless you have a dedicated student that is willing to train hard and never give up, you'll get no where.

• Like 3

Seriously though I think it is a "heart, brain" relasionship. Without the heart, the brain has no oxygen or blood flow and therefore can't function. Without the brain, the heart has nothing to make it pump in the first place. You can be the most dedicated and hardworking student ever but unless you have proper training info, you'll get no where. You can have the most hardcore, powerful, and high potential system in the world but unless you have a dedicated student that is willing to train hard and never give up, you'll get no where.

Has to be some natural talent in there too, from all I have seen. Like with the piano player example, many people even if they trained all day everyday, could never become one of the greats, they just don't have that natural talent. Same goes with chess, neigong, painting, etc. Each individual has a different set of talents and things they can naturally do better than anyone else, as long as they put the time in. One has to have at least *some* talent for something to get to the master level. It does take a lot of training on top of that though.

Has to be some natural talent in there too, from all I have seen. Like with the piano player example, many people even if they trained all day everyday, could never become one of the greats, they just don't have that natural talent. Same goes with chess, neigong, painting, etc. Each individual has a different set of talents and things they can naturally do better than anyone else, as long as they put the time in. One has to have at least *some* talent for something to get to the master level. It does take a lot of training on top of that though.

While some people may naturally be able to clear their minds and enter deep meditation, others may find it the hardest thing in the world so I do think that talent plays a role. I'd say something like 95% determination, 5% talent. We are all pretty much on the same level as far as spiritual talent goes anyway so even if there are gaps caused by talent, it's not something that can't be bridged with the right amount of determination.

And the talent comes from the work you've done on the previous life. So, if you don't have any talent in this life, work as much as you can do and in the next life you'll have the natural talent, whatever it is.

All the naturals I know or I've heard about were working hard in their previous lives.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 6

the state between sleep and awakefulness is bollocks (at least i don't believe on that state). Even in Magus of JAva book says its SIMILAR to that state.

There comes available a unique state, rather to say natural awakefulness, a being what is not dependent on consciousness of 5 senses.

I could bet that the 5 cords represent 5 senses or sense consciousnesses. 5-->3-->2-->1 and +1(extra state very hard? to achieve makes that unique state "permanent".

all next points or milestones are based on that unique state. Milestone is a permanet shift on being.

There are many real events, and will get some things or skills what you could not do before.

vibrations: You will get a vibration on a milestone(first milestones are not vibration) and you will absorb it, make your own vibration same with it, after that you don't feel anymore that vibration.

At next milestone next vibration comes, its different kind vibration..

energies rising to the top of the head. One case you need to pinpoint correct pathway then energies shoot to the top of the brain, something then unlocks you will again absorb it. Its all are real stuff happening here and now not in some kind of hybrid sate.

i think that this borderline state is yin state, its achieveable when you are drunk and very sleepy, suddenly your awreness field turns solid and like lamp is put on.

Once i woke up but i was still on some kind of state, then i sensed a spirit or ghost coming towards the outdoor of the house then it came inside, came towards my room and knocked on the door.

Once i had a very intense lust, i withstand it to the end and then saw a shadowlike being left from me.

I was very depressed and suffered then saw my own toughts live around me like a energy cloud.

But when you are healthy and stabile, natural, well slept you are as ordinary as you can get.

That unique natural state is not dependable on anything.

That unique state is not a state its a charge of energy, that brings clarity. After you achieve this state you can at will charge your self or body you will feel enrgies rising to the middle of the head, the capacity or ability to withstand more and more will increase till there is a breakthrough then there is second breakthrough then you can CONNECT to that charge, there will become a disc or a ring shape light when you hold it then nothing is affecting your mind when you succeed absorbing it to your body then you can rise it pass heart to the head and shed your filthy old cell and now you are connected to that charge automatically all the time., you still can will more and more charge.

There is more things after that of course.

about sweat and heat. There are periods when there is lots of heat, like you are near a oven several days. Organs can be separately heat up etc.

There is some events what make you instantly sweat and wet. Liquids running to mouth suddenly.

But first: What i did is concentrated on the middle of the head or between the eyes or the are in front of me when eyes closed. Sometimes it caused the space in front of me solidify, there were more effects i don't remember. Whats important is that there started effects during the day, lightning flashes, some loud explosions, lights.

after three or two years i was pretty depressed and started looking a cure. I found that i need to open sushumna channel or middle channel, its by balancing left and right channel from there i knew what i needed to do next and next ..etc. It took around 7 months to make the charge or state permanent.

maybe its placebo..

"anyway its all done by investigating awareness, what you can do in it and eliminate false things at the end only one correct will be left and that will produce a result then you can figure out next. This is all you need to know- in shortly awareness"

Edited by allinone
  • Like 2

Here's how it goes. Most systems teach stuff that, from experience, I believe to be placebo or at best real but not useful in any way. Stuff like feeling "magnetic sensations" "pressure feeling around the chakras" etc. It's the result of the placebo effect. It's not that I have tried every system, but rather that I've learned to identify placebo and know to avoid systems that teach it. Most systems don't pass. I haven't tried them but I believe that SFQ, tummo, Longmen Pai, and a few other systems have some validity (though they don't acomplish my goal). Most I believe to be bullsh*t though.

However that's just my view based on my own experience. I could always be wrong.

I hope this wasn't a response to me, because you didn't even come close to attempting to answer my questions. "From experience" of what Ken? What sort of practices did you try? What were their methods? How are they different from Mo Pai methods and techniques?

You keep hammering on the point that you think a select few systems have 'validity' but you don't qualify what validity is or what makes them special. What is so unique about your chosen few systems? You can't just say, "Well cuz dey do sumptin and nuttin else does."

Here is another thing I would like to point out. A good way to view that validity and usefulness of a system is to take a look at what it produces.

Take thelearner for example. He has been at it for decades but what does he have to show for it? He has no inner power, no abilities, nothing that is a sign of energetic development. He said he has gained a balanced life which is good and I'm happy for him. However a balanced life is a different area having to do with character, not spiritual development. Why would someone take the same route as thelearner or the countless other people that are in his position? It's like buying an AC that doesn't work.

On the other hand take Wim Hof, Chunyi Lin, g-tummo monks, and John Chang. They have something to demonstrate. It's a "do this" and achieve my results type of system.

Thelearner, sorry about using you as an example. I hope you don't take it as an offense or anything. :)

Did thelearner say he doesn't have any inner power? Are you quoting him or just making conjecture?

Again, you choose a selection of your 'practitioner elite' but you don't make any indication as to how they are related or what makes them special.

• Like 1

I hope this wasn't a response to me, because you didn't even come close to attempting to answer my questions. "From experience" of what Ken? What sort of practices did you try? What were their methods? How are they different from Mo Pai methods and techniques?

You keep hammering on the point that you think a select few systems have 'validity' but you don't qualify what validity is or what makes them special. What is so unique about your chosen few systems? You can't just say, "Well cuz dey do sumptin and nuttin else does."

Most systems disagree on the fundemental aspects of Mo Pai (e.g. yin chi, using chi in a waking state, etc.). At one time I believed in magnetic chi sensations, psi balls, heat in the dan tien after only a little training, etc.) but I now believe such things to be false. And any system that teaches them is false as well.

Anothing big aspect is the masters of a syste like I said before. Most "masters" either don't claim hightened abilities because they don't have them, or they do claim them, but can't demonstrate anything when faced by a skeptic or group of educated researchers. Pretty much every "master" is nothing more than another George Dilman case.

Did thelearner say he doesn't have any inner power? Are you quoting him or just making conjecture?

Again, you choose a selection of your 'practitioner elite' but you don't make any indication as to how they are related or what makes them special.

I'd rather not expand on thelearner or any other specific individual without the mods direct permission. I have to be very careful.

Most systems disagree on the fundemental aspects of Mo Pai (e.g. yin chi, using chi in a waking state, etc.). At one time I believed in magnetic chi sensations, psi balls, heat in the dan tien after only a little training, etc.) but I now believe such things to be false. And any system that teaches them is false as well.

Anothing big aspect is the masters of a syste like I said before. Most "masters" either don't claim hightened abilities because they don't have them, or they do claim them, but can't demonstrate anything when faced by a skeptic or group of educated researchers. Pretty much every "master" is nothing more than another George Dilman case.

I'd rather not expand on thelearner or any other specific individual without the mods direct permission. I have to be very careful.

Would you bother to gain some mastery on the most simplest and worthless system in your book? And then look at Mo Pai again, and tell what you think.

I would suggest to learn what emptiness means. And then think what conscnetration is. Then whats the differnce between mindlessness and mindfulness is.

For an example it took me half year everyday figuring what mindfulness in vipassana means or "let go" what is their base, when you understand "let go" then you can skip the noting.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 2

I . . . can only respond to you in a spoiler. I have to be very careful. :ph34r:

• Like 1

I'm no MoPai booster lads but Ken has as much right to boost his chosen path on here as any of us have to boost ours.

I don't think that it serves any purpose having a pop at Ken as sometimes seems to happen and if Ken is feeling constrained then that's less than fair.

Ken's always been very polite in boosting his corner IMO.

I don't agree with a lot of what Ken says but I do think he has as much right to free speech ( within forum rules) without being 'shot at' as the rest of us enjoy.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 4

but you cant blame us when people say funny things

I just keep having to laugh at the complete dismissal of the concept of working with one's qi while in a normal everyday situation...and even worse using preposterous notions like "not possible in a waking state"...so full of facepalm, what do you even say to people that hold such erroneous fundamentalist views? Also compounded by a relative inability to link any sort of personal anecdote to practice or insight...mpg without the vitriol, similarly limited in his own mind by some bad translation of broken english on subtle qualities of qi. Sorry, if you're going to call a spade a spade, people's egos tend to take a beating at times.

Just like when CD tried asserting that the diaphragm raised when doing a reverse breath inhale...sometimes the gallery just has to call someone out on something of the facepalm nature...

• Like 3

Because I use VARIOUS sources- not JUST one bible. (Magus/MAGICKIAN of Java)

I gave references for Yin and Yang Heel Meridians that specifically stated their purpose.

I also Referenced Acupuncture points.

I also gave Two solid References/Authors:

Jerry Johnson and Damo Mitchell = both did TaoBum Interviews

No offense, but using various sources or comparing yourself to John Chang (the Magus/Magickian thing) doesn't make you any more credible.

Are you perhaps implying that you know Mo Pai training better than John Chang?

The only true way, to Immortality- is put perfectly by J. A. Johnson:

Then it continues on.

That is the correct path. :D

The point being- there's no storing of Yin in Perneium, which isn't even possible because it isn't a capacitor like the LDT is.

______

Thanks! :)

Again you seem to be implying people should trust your word better that the master of the system they are interested in.

Above all you seem certain that only your opinion on how to get to immortality is correct. You seem very certain in your knowledge. If Chang says there is storing Yin Qi, and you say there isn't, then his opinion automatically overrules yours, given that he is (was) the HEADMASTER of the school we are talking about. Simple logic, isn't it?

And the talent comes from the work you've done on the previous life. So, if you don't have any talent in this life, work as much as you can do and in the next life you'll have the natural talent, whatever it is.

All the naturals I know or I've heard about were working hard in their previous lives.

Milarepa was said to have achieved Samyak-Sambodhi (perfect enlightenment) in a single lifetime. This implies that he had no boons from previous lives. I think it's important to work hard for NOW, not so much for the future in this matter.

Edited by LeoViridis

No offense, but using various sources or comparing yourself to John Chang (the Magus/Magickian thing) doesn't make you any more credible.

Are you perhaps implying that you know Mo Pai training better than John Chang?

"Some posters" state John Chang wasn't a Necromancer, does Not perform Sorcery, does Not Conjure Spirits.

The Magus of Java- emphasized Magus/Magickian

You said I was:

1) Implying I know more than Chang.

*Please QUOTE where I "said that"

2) Comparing myself to Chang.

*Please QUOTE where I "said that"

Again you seem to be implying people should trust your word better that the master of the system they are interested in.

Above all you seem certain that only your opinion on how to get to immortality is correct. You seem very certain in your knowledge. If Chang says there is storing Yin Qi, and you say there isn't, then his opinion automatically overrules yours, given that he is (was) the HEADMASTER of the school we are talking about. Simple logic, isn't it?

Acupuncture Charts say that.

Different Authors say that

I quoted them.

Again, not my opinion. ;)

• Like 1

the state between sleep and awakefulness is bollocks (at least i don't believe on that state). Even in Magus of JAva book says its SIMILAR to that state.

There comes available a unique state, rather to say natural awakefulness, a being what is not dependent on consciousness of 5 senses.

I could bet that the 5 cords represent 5 senses or sense consciousnesses. 5-->3-->2-->1 and +1(extra state very hard? to achieve makes that unique state "permanent".

all next points or milestones are based on that unique state. Milestone is a permanet shift on being.

There are many real events, and will get some things or skills what you could not do before.

vibrations: You will get a vibration on a milestone(first milestones are not vibration) and you will absorb it, make your own vibration same with it, after that you don't feel anymore that vibration.

At next milestone next vibration comes, its different kind vibration..

energies rising to the top of the head. One case you need to pinpoint correct pathway then energies shoot to the top of the brain, something then unlocks you will again absorb it. Its all are real stuff happening here and now not in some kind of hybrid sate.

i think that this borderline state is yin state, its achieveable when you are drunk and very sleepy, suddenly your awreness field turns solid and like lamp is put on.

Once i woke up but i was still on some kind of state, then i sensed a spirit or ghost coming towards the outdoor of the house then it came inside, came towards my room and knocked on the door.

Once i had a very intense lust, i withstand it to the end and then saw a shadowlike being left from me.

I was very depressed and suffered then saw my own toughts live around me like a energy cloud.

But when you are healthy and stabile, natural, well slept you are as ordinary as you can get.

That unique natural state is not dependable on anything.

That unique state is not a state its a charge of energy, that brings clarity. After you achieve this state you can at will charge your self or body you will feel enrgies rising to the middle of the head, the capacity or ability to withstand more and more will increase till there is a breakthrough then there is second breakthrough then you can CONNECT to that charge, there will become a disc or a ring shape light when you hold it then nothing is affecting your mind when you succeed absorbing it to your body then you can rise it pass heart to the head and shed your filthy old cell and now you are connected to that charge automatically all the time., you still can will more and more charge.

There is more things after that of course.

about sweat and heat. There are periods when there is lots of heat, like you are near a oven several days. Organs can be separately heat up etc.

There is some events what make you instantly sweat and wet. Liquids running to mouth suddenly.

But first: What i did is concentrated on the middle of the head or between the eyes or the are in front of me when eyes closed. Sometimes it caused the space in front of me solidify, there were more effects i don't remember. Whats important is that there started effects during the day, lightning flashes, some loud explosions, lights.

after three or two years i was pretty depressed and started looking a cure. I found that i need to open sushumna channel or middle channel, its by balancing left and right channel from there i knew what i needed to do next and next ..etc. It took around 7 months to make the charge or state permanent.

maybe its placebo..

"anyway its all done by investigating awareness, what you can do in it and eliminate false things at the end only one correct will be left and that will produce a result then you can figure out next. This is all you need to know- in shortly awareness"

It isn't bollocks. It's been pretty much proven by science. It has been observed that people can consciously enter a state of deep delta brainwave, the state which is predominately present at the onset and during unconscious sleep. Hence consciously reaching that state basically makes it a state between waking and sleeping - you are not awake but neither asleep.

Even if you are not drunk or sleepy you can get there, given that you are somewhat proficient in meditation.