When I worked in a school,sometimes I couldn't tell which ones were teachers and which ones were kids.

My sister taught special education. She was in her 30's, the kids were 12 or 13, most of them weren't advanced enough to read. A mother walked into the class and asked 'Which one is the teacher?'

Life is usually served messy. Glad you're out Captain, stay mellow. or frosty, or heck just act natural and hope you can get away with it.

• Like 1

Just don't tell the Doctors Milgram that I suffer from paranoid ideation!

I just wonder what made them section me.

I was after all just sitting at home sipping a cup of tea on my own.

Perhaps the neighbours complained.

I have some funny neighbours.

Mostly I am trying to rest from my 40 day Easter medtiations, and put on some weight as quickly as I can.

There are some strange folk here, but then I have to keep reminding myself that I am in a mental hospital.

Hi Cap, good to read what appears to be you in good spirits ! ;)

I assure you Cap ... that is a good thing to remind oneself of ... every time I remember that, it helps put things in perspective ..... and I am (supposedly) in that part of the 'free, sane' world ..... yeah ... r i i i i i i i ght .... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

So who is more strange the patients or the doctors? I volunteered at the local asylum for a time (school project), and it would be difficult for me to answer that question ;).

Okay ... I have done my time in a psyche unit as staff ... does that help ?

N o o o o !

• Like 3

For every Thing larger than a globule of a man's blood is visionary and is created by the Hammer of Los.

As you should all know by now.

Ha ha friggin' ha!

Rofl!

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Hi Cap,

Been a while... How are you doing?

Jeff

(Edit - format issue)

Edited by Jeff

Thanks everyone.

No need to worry though.

I have everyone just where I want them.

They really shouldn't fook wid da Hammer of da Godz demselves.

They will all learn.

In Time.

Thanks especially to Manitou and BKA.

Hammer sends his love, as always.

I'm still free.

I'm always free.

Freedom's jus' an udder word fer nuthin' left ta lose, innit?

And freedom is always free of all the forces that be.

Especially free of the malign influence of Dark Forces.

I'm just Yoda.

Hehehe.

A magician sittin' lotus on da floor.

But dat kneelin' asana almost hurt me left foot a tiny wee bit.

But it didn't really.

Cuz arm indestructible.

I am de arm an' de Hammer.

Hear da Hart Beat of da Hammer of Loss!

Best of luck and god bless you all.

Yah!

Once again, its...

Hammer Time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oc-JGEFNIw

As long as you don't start dressing like he does in that video, all is good :D.

• Like 1

Well, you had me worried and speaking from experiences...sigh, another chapter of my life, after the kundalini rising, college officials wanted me to go through "treatments." :) Or else, I wasn't allowed to go back to school. Suspiciously, I was suspended for 3 weeks unofficially. I left this school and transferred to another. If I ain't studying in their school, I don't need to follow their rules, period. Shit, just had a de ju vu...now. Anyway, unless you are living under a dictatorship, no one has controls over your mind and your body. People tried to convince you that you had problems and you need treatments.... Don't go there...is downhill afterward. I assume you are living in a democracy, no one can legally force you to go through treatments. So, you can act all crazy all you want but knowing the legal limits what you can do. Once you reach beyond the legal limits, well, the authority can do horrible things to you.

Oh, I have the last laugh because all things I mentioned in my college days...it came true ( the decline of America, China becoming a world power, and etc). 2 years after I left, we had the "Matrix" frenzy. It was like my whole life has been validated by the movie.

• Like 1

So who is more strange the patients or the doctors? I volunteered at the local asylum for a time (school project), and it would be difficult for me to answer that question ;).

I'm a qualified Psychy Nurse and as mad as a box of frogs, always have been.

It helps a lot.

Aids empathy.

• Like 4

I would chance a guess that you have now been able to obtain internet access?

;)

Do they do art classes ? I used to sit in on them and enjoy them until I was asked not to because my art was disturbing everyone :unsure: (just as well they didnt have to listen to my poetry) .

• Like 2

Back when Mrs GMP taught in adult ed she was parachuted in to cover for a creative writing tutor who was off sick.

She set the students a topic to write a poem or short piece involving feelings and emotions and to present it at the next class.

She still shudders about that class saying that it was as though all the bile and invective in the world had poured through her classroom.

Whilst the exercise must have been cathartic for the students it was borderline traumatic for poor Mrs GMP who had to listen to it all.

Happily the regular tutor came back to work a couple of weeks later.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1