Yoda

Anyone tried Colonblow?

My concern with colonblow is that it wouldn't be strong enough to get the job done the first time... and some of the reviewers said that nothing happened for them. I wanted results, not excuses. So I decided that I'd take some bigger doses to do it right. Colonblow is psyllium and epsom salts and unspecified herbs. Daniel Reid suggests psyllium, bentonite, and magnesium (epsom salts would be my guess) and he has paying clients so I'd imagine that it would be fairly safe. I'll sell anyone my unopened colonblow half price when it comes in and if I have no buyers, I'll probably use it myself or give it away as goodie bags at Halloween.

My concern with colonblow is that it wouldn't be strong enough to get the job done the first time... and some of

Thanks for the warning. I'll do lots of abdominal massage and use all three bags (not at all once!) and will give an update. :)

You gotta look at the situation from the Colonblow CEO's perspective... he or she wants to make an effective product but needs to make it very safe for even the weakest souls. Therefore he/she (why do I think he's a he??) decided to go moderate but sell the 3 packs so it can have an effect over 30 days without challenging his clients too much.

There's this kid on youtube colonblow episode 12, but the results are on 13... the kid was very dismissive about the product... he just got a few "dinner mints" out of the whole process.

That's why I urge my fellow hale and hearty taobums to homebrew. Or to consider at least taking some additional psyllium with your colonblow.

Just a thought.

May the force be with you!

Yoda

I would extend my hand to you in a hearty congratulatory handshake. But considering you have of late been using poo in the fashion of a lariat - allow me instead to bow in reverence.

bowmonk.gif

:lol:

You gotta do what you gotta do out there, in there, or whatever.

btw, my meditation is really nice right now... I don't know if that's related or not. Yesterday I was a bit weak like I just had a baby, but now I have lots of energy.

Yoda

:lol:

You gotta do what you gotta do out there, in there, or whatever.

btw, my meditation is really nice right now... I don't know if that's related or not. Yesterday I was a bit weak like I just had a baby, but now I have lots of energy.

Yoda

Like giving birth :lol:

Weakness could have been from dehydration.

Make sure you drink plenty of water when you fast.

A little at a time don't gulp down glass after glass.

To keep your life force flowing you might try one tablespoon of flax seeds each day.

You can gind them in a moulinex type coffee grinder and immediately sprinkle on a fruit

salad or a green salad. It will keep you well oiled. Better than Meta muscil.

Stress takes up space. Clean out the stress and you've got an empty space that hasn't seen proper nourishment in a long time. Fill that space with nourishment, and you've got more nourishment than you've had in a long time. Plus more efficient digestion... that's all a really good result.

I just talked to a friend of mine who said his wife consistently got the same results by taking psyllium and bentonite clay every so often.

I just talked to a friend of mine who said his wife consistently got the same results by taking psyllium and bentonite clay every so often.

Hm. How often should one do this? My previous impression was that the colon crowd espoused that the gunk built up over "very long term"; I assumed, like, years. Seems like the first cleanse or two would be especially ugly, and then a person might do it once in a long while after the first several.

Am I correct?

Well the colonblow people say to do one treatment every ten days and then do another 3 treatment cycle in 30-60 days and then settle into a long term maintenance program based on your experience. They say that people are either ascenders or descenders which in colonblow means that you either dump most of your gunk in the first treatment or the last treatment, but it's good to do three treatments regardless of your colon's personality type. If you fast, it'll work better.

My plan is to repeat every couple of weeks or so until I don't get anything out. I'll probably get a feel for frequency of treatment by then.

I got my colonblow in the mail... they gave me a free t-shirt and pens too! Since I'm more than happy with psyllium and bentonite clay, I think I'll keep the kits, shirt, pens unopened and give them out as presents this Xmas!! That'll be too funny!!! The package does say that Senna is one of the herbs second to Cascara Sagrada. Plus prune juice powder and fig fruit.

colonblow report:

My order arrived Friday. Saturday I fasted (except for a small bowl of soup), and had the colonblow breakfast, lunch, dinner times. Basically just like the package recommended. I liked the herbs blended with it - tasted good, plus felt good. I did drink a ton of water on Saturday, btw. I felt something stuck loosen up, a couple of times. Sunday am was the first 'special shit', on schedule. But it wasn't that special. Yeah, a little weird, but not much of it - certainly not like a three foot long snake. 2nd poop a little weird, also, but 3rd was close to normal.

My energy level changed: couldn't sleep Sunday night. Got like 2 hours sleep; very unusual for me. I just felt alert and awake. Today, Monday, I seem to be holding up ok, despite the lack of sleep. Unusual.

I think that the next time I'm going to try the "super duper home colonbrew", per Yoda. I think I can definately get a lot more out of this, but probably need a stronger dose. I know my colon is not as clean as a whistle; there's gunk there. Gonna wait 10 days, more or less, like the instructions say.

I bought some friendly bacteria in a bottle, liquid, and have been chugging it several times.

I'm reviewing this thread, and searching the web, in prep for super-brewing my next colonblow.

This link, Homemade Colon Cleanse Recipes (and its linked articles), seems to clearly summarize a lot of info that recurs elsewhere.

Anyone else have any choice links?

.. or additions to what has already been said here?

Also, are the epsom salts that you ingest the same that you buy at the regular market, in the milk-carton sized container? I've always only used that to add to a bath, as a muscle-relaxant, and didn't know that you could take it internally...

Also, are the epsom salts that you ingest the same that you buy at the regular market, in the milk-carton sized container? I've always only used that to add to a bath, as a muscle-relaxant, and didn't know that you could take it internally...

Not necessarily. There are different grades, one for external use and another for internal use.

My colonblow package is waiting collection at the post office. Given your experience and the reviews Yoda mentioned I may supplement mine with bentonite clay, psyllium husks and epsom salts. Will post update, but no photos! (BTW, if anyone can stomach it, see here: http://ratemypoo.com/ Like Gross!!! :o )

Since we're on the subject of do it yourself, anyone thought of making their own gravity powered colonic irrigation kit? Daniel Reid says that it may take up to ten irrigations to clear the colon. At $130 a time at professional clinics, the price soon mounts up. The five gallon container and tubing shouldn't be too difficult to source, but making/improvising the colon board to catch the sludge and direct it down the loo presents some difficulty.

Edited by rex

I would think you could just use the tube and the bucket in the tub and then with mindfulness of a zen monk make your way to the toilet and go from there. I'm thinking that the clay and psyllium should do the trick.

I don't know if I think the Senna tea and the epsom salts are necessary, but they would make the immediate access of a toilet important.

Imo, I think the clay and psyllium make the colonics thing an unnecessary production.

Imo, I think the clay and psyllium make the colonics thing an unnecessary production.

Agreed.

I've had only limited experience with hydro-colonics (did it once), but have never heard of a mucoid-plaque (link) poo-rope coming out as a result, though I suppose it's possible and what-do-I-know. I do think that you'd have to make one serious home-made hydro thingy to get even remotely those sorts of results. But, why? - the clay and psylium seem to do the trick quite impressively. So, bottom line: agreed with what Yoda said.

that's a great photo of the mucoid entity in question the above link! Mine didn't hold together well enough to swing around like that, sadly. :(

But overall, it was a joyful occasion. :D

Since we're on the subject of do it yourself, anyone thought of making their own gravity powered colonic irrigation kit? Daniel Reid says that it may take up to ten irrigations to clear the colon. At $130 a time at professional clinics, the price soon mounts up. The five gallon container and tubing shouldn't be too difficult to source, but making/improvising the colon board to catch the sludge and direct it down the loo presents some difficulty.

You can get very portable two-litre bag and tube items for next to no money. In my limited experience that's about as much water as you'd want up there at a time anyway, and it is possible to get from, for example, a bath to a nearby toilet without mishap if you concentrate.

Where I read him, Daniel Reid very strongly suggests that you need to fast, and to flush twice a day for a week to make it work.

I loved that penn and teller video!

Ms Colonic "it's a fact"

lol

protips

drink tons of water, pass on the meat, eat veges and fruits, exercise, your colon will be just fine

being the experimental type that I am I ran the gamut of diets, enemas, colonics and the works back in the late 90s while I was trying to better myself mentally, physically and spiritually.

colonics are bullshit

Oh and that pain that the guy felt for a minute after the tubes were inserted?

That was his pride fucking with him