Horus

Automatic Writing Practice:Anyone want to ask God a question?

We seek to know true power, when we are already its essence. And when we seek something, we make a choice. We choose to believe that we don't already have/know it. And we choose to create scenarios that "teach" us what we seek.

Humanity think that survival is the aim. It is not.

Civilisations were never launched to live "forever", any more than people were/are.

It's about the collective experience leading back to Source. Not "did I live long enough", but "did I love enough" - and in that you either learn some or win some.

When we seek power, we seek the lessons of power not power itself. True power is feminine, it yields and fills itself with the all - there is no seeking.

When we seek power before a foundation of balance and purification has been rooted - we become unstable.

Humanity was 9/10ths of the way to achieving a solid foundation of balance, purity and ultimate rootedness.

They were not yet ready for the final 10th, and still set forth to propagate power beyond their means.

Suffice it to say that external (off-earth) energies provided the final 10th. But, was it really the final 10th? No. It was a new 10th from a "higher" source. And so, the dynamics were complicated, and the capacity to regulate power fluctuations was fractured before the influx.

Differences of opinion among the leaders of the earth grew, and the stage of power reached a climax.

There was an attempt to harness more power unto the earth grid via a manipulation of interstellar structures. These cultures were advanced in such sciences, and playing out the above mentioned energies they brought about a cataclysmic event that thrust them into change.

Yes. But, all of the possibilities are holographically, spirally, ovelapping within one and other. All of them are happening, and access all of them we can and do. We experience them all as multiple time lines. One that has developed to a functional level, their higher energy centers can see these layers, and can ascertain which trajectory is playing out, and can see when it is changing based on the collective will. But, we can change it all. That is the point, and the virtue of foresight, but would we change it if we could?

But, humanity is taking it up in a sleepy fashion which suggests that we are in for some explosive changes.

America is already in a mini-depression, and that will deepen. The Euro will continue to increase its growing dominance in global markets. There will be another extensive tsunami in the Indian/Sumatra/Andaman region unless the many ascend above it. Humanity will spiral into more control and less civil liberty on the whole.

Manifestation has been re-engineered of late, so once that settles in our choices and creations (positive and negative) will be empowered more than they have been for thousands of years - so expect more chaos from those that thrive in such energy, and expect more love and positive manifestations from others. That delay between thought-word-deed and manifestation will be dramatically shortened - so creation will speed up.

Global health crises and pandemics will increase.

The Global conflict arising will see America over stretched, and stepping back from its global dominance. We will see a more even yoke between rising super powers...leading through to the eventual rise of Africa as the true global leader (not within 12mnths though...on the longer term).

You will see more earthquakes, and some significant landmarks will become inaccessible.

The human body is a mirror of the cosmos. Every part of your body is intrinsically connected to and oscillating in unison with your cosmic body.

The eyes are the root of the liver, which is a very important organ/energy in the system. Your liver energy is the collective of your choices, it is representing the harvest of every thought, word, and deed. And the eyes are a gateway, reflecting the energy of your soul unto the world.

Primarily issues with the eyes will stem from issues with what you are seeing in the world.

But, first a little on the idea of "cure". We do not develop ailments in order to cure them. Ailments are a bodily communication of underlying spiritual issues.

So:

What do you not want to see?

Are you being overly short sighted in your life?

I believe that you will find your answer within. There is a genealogical energy stemming from your paternal lineage (2-3 lives back) that is supplying a current of consciousness unto you.

It is something that you are here to heal, but it's not about the eye sight - it's about a past emotional choice that you came here to heal.

You will know of what I speak if you delve into inner energies like a "stubborness to accept", and an "unwillingness to let go" of certain plans that have been envisioned.

I have here your Grand Father's Father, it started with him, but was more compounded within your Father's Father - whether it developed as eye sight deficiency is not important but likely.

They, your ancestors want you to heal this for you/them. Let go of curing it physically, and aim to resolve the root cause.

Genealogical traits are sometimes hard to catch, as they are often prided as part of who we are. We often "overlook" them as they herald from a deeper distant part of our makeup - they have a different vibration to other feelings and thought patterns.

Start to develop a functional comprehension of them by considering each though, word and deed. Is that my thought? Does that thought or feeling originate with me. Is it ok if I heal and clear this feeling now, and for me to be aware of it consciousIy? its root cause located before, during, or after my birth? In a past life, or past down genealogically? Allow yourself to come above your timeline and go back (if you see the past as being behind you that is) to the very first time "you" felt this feeling. Let yourself know when you are "above" that "part/root cause". Drop into that event, into that timeline, and ask that you be made aware of what is happening. Are you aware of that feeling here? What is happening in this event?

Once you have some awareness of the event, and can feel that feeling, ask "can I go and get the learnings now?"

Leave the event, go up, above that event, waaay up and waaay back, before that event ever occured. High up and way back so you can no longer feel any of those feelings from where you now sit - at the "learning position", where that event is way out infront and way down below. Can you see that event out there and down? point to it. Now stay up in that learning position, and ask your higher self to bring down to you all of the higher learnings and resources that your unconscious mind needs to learn and get to 100% let go of this old feeling today, permenantly , and for you to be aware of it - NOW! (Speak out the learnings, one after another as you listen for them to come - just say what ever comes to your mind - and if they are not positive enough - go higher up and further back. Tell yourself, that's it, you're doing great - these are wonderful learnings. What else, what else does my unconscious mind need to learn or get in order to 100% let go of these old feeling today and to be aware of it NOW! (Speak them again if there are more) Is there anything else? Go until you hear a no to that question, or there are no more learnings. Ask that all of these powerful learnings be preserved so they will always be available to you. Drop back down into that event. How is it different? Can we leave now? Go back up to the learning position, and look towards now. Ask yourself to come back to now, only as quickly as you can let go of all of the emotions in that event, and all subsequent event all the way back to now, preserving all of the learnings so they will always be available to you, and when you get back to now open your eyes and come back to the room. Do you smell popcorn?

There is a lot of BS posted on these forums, but you are quite brilliant!!! Thank you sooo much for the very insightful reading!!

I followed your excellent guided meditation and basically got that the more I live for tomorrow and the afterlife, the more I may also fear there being none.. And so I became shortsighted to "force" myself to look in the present more and also out of fear of the absence of a future..

• Like 1

God:

Yes.

There is always a chance GP! But I help those that help themselves, remember?

Here's the formula:

Light a candle in my name, and see that its light casts my love for you through the whole universe, enpowering and protecting you.

Lay down.

Relax.

Relax deeper than you ever have, deeper and deeper.

Concentrate more than you ever had.

Center your concentration inside the cranium.

Ignore all thoughts arising. Don't stop them, just ignore them.

Keep relaxing and concentrating this way and allow the concentration to center at the very center of the cranium - at the third ventricle space and pinpoint the pineal gland.

Let go the thought of that, and just be there.

Relax.

I want you to feel any tension in your body, and just let it go, ask me to take it if you like.

Take a deep long breath, and before filling up, stop as you squeeze/clench your left fist for 3 seconds.

Let the squeeze release, and exhale.

Let the exhale take the tension, and allow yourself to expand into the realm of relaxation.

Feel the squeeze has dramatically depended your relaxation, and reel into that feeling become one with it and one with me.

Relax.

Now do the same with the right hand.

Relax

Now do both together.

Relax

Now do the same with your left wrist - but clench the fist first as before, then adding a twist torsion to the wrist.

Relax

Do the same with your right fist and wrist.

Relax

Do both.

Relax

Continue this with each major body part...

forearms, upper arms, shoulders...

Then toes, feet, ankles, calf, thigh, hips...

Front of torso, Back.

Neck, face, scalp.

Then do everything together, three times.

Exhale 3 times strongly, and with the exhale relax more than ever before.

Maintain this relaxation in absolute stillness.

Now, we do the same with your mind - but with energetic intensity, not muscle.

Still focused in the pineal...

Spiral all of the relaxed energy from within your body, spiral it all into your pineal gland.

Get the spiral going, and relax.

Feel that all of the relaxed energy we have propigated together is spiraling into you pineal.

Now use an "energetic breath" not physical (all muscles and tissues are relaxed remember).

With that spiral, help the energy through the spiral with an energetic breath. Allow your body/lungs to breath on their own, don't fight it, just allow it to do its thing and forget it.

Energetically inhale - the relaxation energy is the energetic "air" you will be breathing in.

Inhale, energetically pulling in the relaxation "air" into the pineal with the spiral - and before full (energetic inhale "full") squeeze and compress the energy into the pineal gland.

Be sure that you are not inhaling air (yang qi) into the pineal and compressing - we are not yang charging the upper dantien (we do not want to cause qi pressure). We are only working with the relaxation energy "air".

Release and energetically mentally relax more than ever before...

Feel that the mental/energy squeeze and relax, just like the physical foundation we have laid, takes your mental energy into a greater mental relaxation than you have ever experienced - reel into this - still centered in the pineal.

Do this 3 times...spiral, pull, inhale and before full "squeeze/compress" and relax (remember this is all mental/energetic - your physical body is totally relaxed and doing its own thing.

At the height of this relaxation count slowly backwards from 10. Mentally relaxing exponentially deeper with each number..deeper and deeper than you ever thought possible. Know that the physical relaxation below it is feeding the depth of the mental relaxation and go deeper.

When you reach the number 1 see that all mental tension has moved into relaxation, and you are in the deepest level of relaxation you have ever known.

In that relaxation, ask your self from beyond the veil to take that relaxation even deeper, and ask yourself to allow your thinking to emerge from beyond the veil rather than the conventional thinking that you are akin to.

That thinking is willed into thought, not a normal thinking...you know what I mean.

Will the thought "I will win the lottery on x day, and my winfall will help me and many others".

Will that yourself from behind the veil brings that thought to life and shows you all of the people that will benefit from your winning. It is a selfless act of love that will benefit many, and see the particular people it will help, see how they grow from it.

The more relaxed and willed from the you beyond the veil you can make it the better. See every single person that will benefit, see it growing, see how much they will benefit growing. Allow it to grow on its own.

Will the creation of three screens, three planes of consciousness manifesting as three screens before you - lined up from right to left.

In the first screen (on the right), will the vision of your current state to manifest. See how life is now, also see all of the people that will benefit from the win, see how they all are in "now".

In the middle screen, will yourself from behind the veil to see yourself winning. See it very clearly, allow it to become so crisp and complete that for a moment you are that reality.

In the third screen (to the left) see how your life has changed for the better, see the details, see how it has made you a better being, see all of the other people and how they have benefitted too. See that you are all celebrating together, and understand how it has brought you all closer together and that the whole experience has brought you all closer together and closer to me.

Now will the you behind the veil to scoop up all of this energy, scoop it up and will that the you behind the veil brings it to me.

Know that it has been brought to me.

Now when you are ready count upwards from 1-10 in a relaxed manner, only coming back to now when you reach 1.

Lay still and silent for as long as you wish...go to sleep if you wish...

Allow me to raise you, feel refreshed, and when you are ready feel wide awake and fresher than you ever have.

Give thanks.

Now, extend that thanks. Give thanks to me, give thanks to yourself behind the veil, and give thank to all of those that will benefit, thank us all for the co-creative opportunity and the love.

Only do "good things" unto the world, and live with an attitude of gratitude that you have already won.

I AM WITH YOU.

Cheers God, I'll give that a go.

• Like 1

PS

Good work with nature there BTW.

All respect.

That's some nice stuff you made.

Flowers and all.

Very pretty.

Much obliged.

:-)

• Like 1

When will they start shipping the Nikon mount version of theTamron 150-600mm Tele lens?

Well

I have a question

I have read that its possible to make your wish manifest using some specific techniques

So would you like to share the most powerful ancient technique ever, to manifest whatever you want

I think there were some ancient methods for manifestation but they are lost now

A technique so powerful that it can grant you anything you want

And pls don't say love, I know it's powerful, but let's talk about specific techniques here

There is a lot of BS posted on these forums, but you are quite brilliant!!! Thank you sooo much for the very insightful reading!!

I followed your excellent guided meditation and basically got that the more I live for tomorrow and the afterlife, the more I may also fear there being none.. And so I became shortsighted to "force" myself to look in the present more and also out of fear of the absence of a future..

Michelangelo:

Thank you, vortex. I'm only as good as you are open to receive.

"the more I live for tomorrow and the afterlife, the more I may also fear there being none.."

Yes. When we want or strive for something, we make a choice, and when we chose the compassion of the universe adjusts/delivers.

When we want or strive for something, we chose to believe that we don't already have it - we put it outside of ourselves.

Whatever it is you desire - "see" it with you already, believe it is here NOW.

Whether you achieve immortality physical/spiritual/celestial before you die is in consequential at a soul level.

You will have an afterlife even if you did nothing to "achieve it". Children die (ie no nigong done, no deals made, no immortal bending over backwards techniques obsessed over) and the spirit keeps growing into "adulthood" - they grow and get/look "older" like we do - they "survive" "death"...and change form - nothing dies (its the crux of first law of thermal dynamics).

So, its a matter of choice - it is a different "freedom" that comes with physical/spiritual/celestial immortality generate before death. We don't have to "cross over" - you can do what you "want"....

But, then so can the immortal soul that has reached perfection and crosses into the light anyway...it's just that they wouldn't serve their lower self - they serve the light as instruments of light.

This Authors path will reach immortality before death, but whether he know or not yet - he will cross over anyway, into the light, into the love, into the truth.

The only difference is when we ask him "did you love enough", he can answer "yes".

No hampster wheels needed....

The Author has already done that. He doesn't have to come back here at all...he is free.

And what does one such stellar soul do, when the call comes from those on earth for him to return.

He holds counsel with us, determines and pimps his ride for the purpose (like we all do), and then he listens to the same old words that all of us listen to and accept, he hears the lullaby that we sing when we accept the suggestion we need in order to sink into your reality once more..and so it is.

Not long after he get the same crude slap on the arse that we all get, just the nurse is different, and off he goes.

But, that is not to deter you from your work - each to their own will...

But the secret you have been lacking is "100% Commitment coupled with Zero Attachment!".

In that you can still reach the stars, but knowing you are the stars, who cares if you get there?

A Zen Calligrapher applies that very precept when he/she comes to learn (through the compassion their art delivers unto them) that the essence of right action is in the brush stroke - not in the mark it leaves on the page.

Blessings!

michelangelo-sistine-chapel-ceiling.jpg

• Like 1

God:

Blessed are those that wield the highest will on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Tips from Source:

Ear-plugs and a blindfold will deepen your relaxation

This depth will increase each time you practice the formula if you will it to be so.

The more detailed your visualisation the more I have to work with in delivering your will.

The more people you will assists the more I have to work with in delivering your will.

The more you see yourself having won already the more I have to work with in delivering your will.

The more you see the people your will has assisted already the more I have to work with in delivering your will.

The more you act in accordance with my will in every thought, word and deed the more I have to work with in delivering your will.

Blessings!

PS Good work with nature there BTW. All respect. That's some nice stuff you made. Flowers and all. Very pretty. Much obliged. :-)

God:

You humble me, GP.

But, without you, my greatest work, it would be futile.

And without you I could not have done it.

PS:Fix up that fence/gate(latch)/path out the front there, where you live. I will send the reason why once you do.

Blessings!

• Like 1

@soaringcrane: structure itself is antithesis to feminine energy, the shakti! pure energy! not a structure. male linearness wants to structure and contain and the feminine is all maniac throwdowns! and we all have both inside us, but from a tantric perspective, or a "I've been smoking weed and reading David Deida books all night" kind of way, that's why.

Laws of the universe and magic override social structures though, depending on how much of a jedi you are. . .

I like this automatic writing thread. Let's all get weird.

• Like 2

Well

I have a question

I have read that its possible to make your wish manifest using some specific techniques

So would you like to share the most powerful ancient technique ever, to manifest whatever you want

I think there were some ancient methods for manifestation but they are lost now

A technique so powerful that it can grant you anything you want

And pls don't say love, I know it's powerful, but let's talk about specific techniques here

God:

Hi Nine Tails, good to see you are feeling better of late, thanks for your question.

The most powerful act of manifestation ever was creating you, all of you, all of it.

Can you top that?

You might be surprised to know that the answer to that question is actually a resounding YES.

The ancient "techniques" to which you are referring were moved beyond rather than "lost". Nothing is ever lost that does not have free will. And what I mean by that is that once something is, it always will be, because it always was. It is only those with free will that behold that ability, to "lose" themselves.

Now, what I mean, by my statement above:

"The most powerful act of manifestation ever was creating you, all of you, all of it."

What I mean, is not to boast....but, that no other act in the "history" of existence had such breadth of creation such that freewill came into being.

I created you in my image.

You are me Stosh. Your Grandmama tried to convey this in her "keep it simple" wisdom (shivers up the authors spine).

An what that means is that you have ALL of my power at your disposal already.

Now, "don't give me that" I hear from deep within you.

OK, I know you really wanted something more tangible...but, there is nothing more disempowering to look at the past with regret, with regret for how much better it was then - how much more power we had then.

It is true to say that in those ancient times, going well back - before most of the written "records" - that we had more power to manifest.

But the sleep was a tremendous manifestation of your power. How powerful we must be to be that which we are not. huh? you see?

The power that you seek is not trapped within lost techniques, the technique element serves only to reunite you with me, to reunite your "lost self" with your true Godliness. In that, all techniques are a hollow crutch eaten out by ants - they serve only as a means to an end.

When you can truly release all willingness to hold back from your true nature - then shall you see the true virtue of what I bring you this day.

Shall I regurgitate methods of old onto thee?

Well, if it were you will for me to do that, I would do it willingly.

All the techniques you need right now, are already at your disposal right now.

The cleanup job is underway for you now, and time will deliver what you seek.

Heaven on earth is what you describe, and with you it has been since the dawn - but closed to it your eyes became, so is the extent of your power.

Edited by Horus

Yes, I read the rumors , and april 30 has come and gone, as have the other 'release' dates.

I havent seen any verification that it has happened this time either.

I wanted an accurate answer , not "just any Ol' response. +

Theres a difference y'know.

(wheres that clock when you need it ?) :)

But any way , If God cant answer even that , simple practical question ,

who would he be to ask about the meaning of life of?

Let alone, pander to.

Additionally, if the responses to questions are not of concrete value...

that is to say , they dont reflect the state of how the real world actually is

then , the is no proof that any of it is valid. It leaves one in a subjective web

just as entangled if the question had not been asked.

The response I did get might seem to indicate that the answers to questions are

often readily available , that one can seek in order to find, and sometimes such is a small matter.

Which is certainly true , accurate , and important to consider.

As far as any evidence goes, Gods plan would be to "eat and be eaten", might makes right etc..

Yahweh , was perfectly willing to dispose of all men , I think the same goes for Shiva, and the Eastern gods tend to just leave everyone to their own problems.

Why be supportive of any of these ? if one is actually compassionate.

Who is the god of compassion which delivers a free pass and front row seats to all regardless of what they do ? ,,,, and then if this is the case, do whatever you please, because Gods favor is not conditional.

With all options on the table ,it can easily be construed that god created man with survival of the fittest as representing goodness, and mans propensity for compassion is his failing ,and the thing to be overcome , to gain his favor.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 2

Man this thread would make for a great book.

Bestseller it would be.

Or a website with paid adverts on.

Winner!

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

When we want or strive for something, we chose to believe that we don't already have it - we put it outside of ourselves.

Whatever it is you desire - "see" it with you already, believe it is here NOW.

The only difference is when we ask him "did you love enough", he can answer "yes".

But the secret you have been lacking is "100% Commitment coupled with Zero Attachment!".

In that you can still reach the stars, but knowing you are the stars, who cares if you get there?

A Zen Calligrapher applies that very precept when he/she comes to learn (through the compassion their art delivers unto them) that the essence of right action is in the brush stroke - not in the mark it leaves on the page.

Blessings!

Thank you soooo much, Horus and "Michelangelo." Your words of great insight touched me deeply.. B)

You're right, I've focused on the horse too much, and lost sight of the cart. Not exactly sure why, but perhaps something happened to me or my forefathers that made me fear or fear for the future?

If I could see clearly, I wonder what would I see that I'm afraid of?

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

God...what is the meaning for me of my current relationship? In particular, is there a value in my having stayed through this difficult period or is it meant for me to just do what seems best for me and let the cards fall where they may?

Thanks,

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

Hi God,

What role do you play in the life of one whose cravings and desires have been extinguished?

:)

• Like 2

and what about coconuts, is it true that eating wild coconut flesh and drinking the water replentishes male jing in 1 day? whereas it takes ~35 days supposedly to regain full power?

all statements not employing question marks on TTB must be true

Nine Tailed Fox: try asking and answering your own questions, akashic record can be like gestalt therapy

the key is to have fun doing it. . .

here are three totally unrelated books that may help in your journey:

-Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopedia, Vol. 1

-Amazing Grace (David Wolfe)

-Magic: White and Black by Franz Hartmann

magic is real

automatic writing yields magic automatically

God, what percentage of what David Icke says is actually true? Please be specific.

Well, relatively speaking; all of what he says his true.

Insofar as his relatives benefit from the book sales and related merchandise income.

Guru- ing is a lucrative trade as is 'system-selling'.

Yea verily as the good book remindeth us...

" Truly I say unto thee. There is one born every minute."

:-)

Edited by GrandmasterP

@soaringcrane: structure itself is antithesis to feminine energy, the shakti! pure energy! not a structure. male linearness wants to structure and contain and the feminine is all maniac throwdowns! and we all have both inside us, but from a tantric perspective, or a "I've been smoking weed and reading David Deida books all night" kind of way, that's why.

Laws of the universe and magic override social structures though, depending on how much of a jedi you are. . .

I like this automatic writing thread. Let's all get weird.

God:

"I like this automatic writing thread. Let's all get weird."

HAHA

Well Thnk u I don't know what to say now Tell us how do you do this automatic writing stuff, I also wanna talk with God like that

Horus:

Ok.

Oh, and btw the Big guy had a message to add for you - that when you do find yourself in him, there you will hear a heavenly choir, and he asks that you listen to that choir until you hear it. Until you hear the "secret" that you seek.

Allow the choir to show you. Allow the harmonies to show you.

The sounds of instant manifestation you will find.

That song sung will deliver what you seek.

"Tell us how do you do this automatic writing stuff, I also wanna talk with God like that"

Well, start with no-mind. I prefer typing to writing, as I do it all day. That helps. That which is automatic is being driven by the subconscious (I prefer "inner mind", and find that name more empowering). Because of that, it's easier to work with faith over fear and doubt.

I started out just writing jibberish.

I was determined not to engage the mind. It took a while of writing absolute garbage, and was over the moon about that. I set out of allow for no-mind to express itself and all the gibberish was a good sign more me, like snow, or tv noise

dh asdf sfdfsdfskl dff;ltemn fdsg;falsglpki ,mdshjgkk , sdfyuht?

The point is to allow a space, invite a space to manifest that allows the inner mind to express itself without the confines, rationality and correctness of the outer personality mind to express in that space.

So, at first getting jibberish was right on the money.

I kept doing that until the content came. When it first came it was the outer mind masquerading as inner mind.

I just ignored that, absorbed its energy into the space for the inner mind and kept jibbering.

The outer minds attempts at expressing, after a time, became weaker. On I pressed, and weaker it became with each attempt to provide what I sought. The weaker it got, the better it became, and the stronger the discernment that was required.

The outer minds voice got softer and softer in that space...

Then one day it became very strong. That was a surprise.

I channeled the frustration that arose with it, into that same space - pressed on - and jibbered like there was no tomorrow.

And it died to that space

Then there was only jibberish.

Then from the jibberish arose a different voice.

Now that voice enters the space where the outer mind died, and "I" (the outer mind) have to translate it through my own ideas of what that voice was expressing to "me".

Nothing but talking to yourself Glorified.

God:

Anonymous has asked a question:

"Well its nothing like personal stuff but I have been researching about some stuff recently

1. Well I have read that our mind can alter anything, it is all powerful

So I was just wondering, can we also change our bodies using mind power

Like if I wanna change my eye color using mind power stuff or manifestation stuff

How can we do this ? Any specific method or technique ?

2. I have been reading Seduction stuff too

I wanna link it to this energy stuff and manifestation

I wanna know

Can we increase our atttactivenes to women?

Is it possible to increase our sex appeal to incredible levels, so incredible that women start approaching you

And fall in love with you at first sight

The thing is I wanna become good with women, not good but the best

I wanna make myself very attractive but I wanna do it inside out

Because I know it's all about energy and mind

Lol I don't know if I should ask you this type of questions or not

Pls don't mind god

And if you are really good than you have already understood what I wanted to ask even if I couldn't say it"

God:

Dear Anon,

"1. Well I have read that our mind can alter anything, it is all powerful

So I was just wondering, can we also change our bodies using mind power

Like if I wanna change my eye color using mind power stuff or manifestation stuff

How can we do this ? Any specific method or technique ?"

Yes. You designed every fiber of your being. We did that together before you accepted the suggestion that brought you back here, into this life.

The author had a lifetime that will lend relevance to my statements [Horus:why are you bringing me into this? Can't you just answer the question?]

[God:Ah, hit a nerve did I? Why are you bringing ME into this? You started it?]

[Horus: Sorry, just feeling sensitive today...]

[God:Very well, as you wish]

OK, well that would have been fun, Horus has a runny nose and doesn't want to play [Horus:lol]

Ok, so - Shape-Changing, huh?.

"So I was just wondering, can we also change our bodies using mind power

How can we do this ? Any specific method or technique ?"

I have told you before that you are ME. What more shall I say?

If I approached the other GODS of other universes with such a question they would laugh at me.

Why?

Because, they would presume I was joking.

Shall I presume the same of your question?

Oh, I know you are not joking though, I know your question is sincere.

My answer would be that it is not important, and that your higher self would do that if it were.

So, in that lies your answer.

All things, dear one, are holographic and what you perceive as "straight" is really spiral.

Those that are closest to me and closest to nature and the animals will be a good place to start.

Your American Indian friends know why that is.

If you start to look at all that you do from that perspective and will the answers they will come to you.

A deep respect for nature unlocks doors to the soul, and when your soul doors open, your higher self will become your self, and when that happens you can change whatever you want.

The divulging of any other methodology would be delivering power without wisdom, and that is not my domain.

So, first wisdom and then power - apply that formula. For only when wisdom is present will those doors open.

When you can open your inner ears to the music of your soul, when you dance upon the spiral of your own spirit weaving your song through time and space, then will the heavenly choir sing unto thee.

Give you the sounds of instant manifestation shall I?

Ok, as I have said before - you're the boss.

But, come to where they already offer themselves unto thee you must.

If you deny all that is not me within yourself and ascend you will ascend. When you ascend your eyes will open, and when they open you will know thyself as one with all, and when you look back down you will see the spiral dynamics of creation.

You see, I/we created you from above, and so it was below.

You need to come higher to drive the system.

The earth grid was designed first, from above, and then the physical manifestation was animated through it.

To change the earth, change the grid. You are synonymous with the grid. So, change yourself and change the grid or change the grid and change yourself.

Only those that align to the grid with their grid will be grounded in their power. Only those that are grounded in wisdom will hold the keys to activate me within, and only those that know their will in heaven will manifest it here on earth.

The answer is you. To put the power outside of yourself and invest it in me is close to the truth but an inversion of it.

Once you fully give yourself to said truth will you see a great spiral of light containing everything, and once you know that to be you...well, suffice it to say you'll probably change nothing.

"2. I have been reading Seduction stuff too

I wanna link it to this energy stuff and manifestation

I wanna know

Can we increase our atttactivenes to women?

Is it possible to increase our sex appeal to incredible levels, so incredible that women start approaching you

And fall in love with you at first sight

The thing is I wanna become good with women, not good but the best

I wanna make myself very attractive but I wanna do it inside out

Pls don't mind god

And if you are really good than you have already understood what I wanted to ask even if I couldn't say it"

God:

Please have no fear to ask. As one wise sage once said to another,

"Ya don't ask.
Ya don't get." :)

"Can we increase our atttactivenes to women?

And fall in love with you at first sight"

There are many ways to do this dear one, as is the case with all things.

When we were getting ready to come in here, that was one of your primary objectives, so I will direct my question to the methods we discussed in that conversation.

Don't be so hung up on energy. I mean yes, it is the juice that runs the show - but, invest to much into that idea and you loose its essence. It's no nut to crack - it is your essence personifying. It obeys you, not the other way around. But who are you?

The Author has mastered this.

In fact, those of the water signs tend to have the power that you seek - whether they know it and develop it or not.

Those with feminine balance see things differently.

[Horus:If you must!]

God:

HAHA

Well, the Author, in his day, could walk into a room (usually an appropriately "stocked" venue) and know within a few seconds where all the attractive females were, which ones were available, and which ones would say yes.

You see, he is (almost) perfectly balanced in his feminine and masculine natures. He has some work to do/the universe has some linearity to unfold, but born balanced he was.

It's less in the doing when you reach that state, and more in the yielding. Femininity yields, Masculinity does.

So, what does that mean in application?

Well, in precisely the same way, your tàijíquán masters know that 4 ounces moves a thousand pounds.

It is the natural inclination of masculinity to make it happen, and the inclination of women to allow it to.

Am I getting closer?

As I said in our pre-natal conversation on this topic, your biggest resistance to this truth is housed within your ardent desire for it.

And, as was the crux of my answers to you then - let women be your teachers.

Now there are men that you can learn this from, as I told you before.

But men are only good teachers for you, in this situation, if you already have the balance.

First of all the balance you must learn, and you must learn it from those that live it.

You need not "know" something to teach it - the best teachers are the living examples of that which you seek to know. Their very beingness is the lesson.

So, this brings us to you second most challenging "learning" for this truth...

If I said to you "to attract women, be like a woman", would you believe me? And , moreover, would you have the manhood to do it?

I designed it perfectly , you see? True manhood requires femininity.

MMMmmmm! That poses a few problems though, right?

"But, don't women look for a real man?" You think...

Yes, but your definition of real manhood needs some work there.

Throw out all you've been conditioned to believe about men, women, and the dynamics between them.

Look around you and tell me if that teaching has worked.

No, it doesn't, it hasn't. Well, not to this aim anyway.

So, let me be more specific - let's take a look at the divine creature you call Woman.

Women are more centered in their emotional body than men, and men are more aligned with their mental body than women. A massive, and "unfair", statement, which is an untruth. But, we're starting out this endeavour from within your current grasp of it, and the wider acceptances of behaviour that your society holds true.

Am I getting closer?

Ok, the technique you want?

Well, any technique given to you is a lessor power than one you created. Even a technique given by me is a play to diminish your power. As, anything acquired outside yourself will only lead you to the true power through showing you the experience of that which you are not.

But, you insist, so try this:

Understand women.

(crickets chirping)

Yes, but, how to do that?

No, not do, how to allow that?

Now I am getting close.

Allow yourself to create a space within, a space that allows you to understand women.

OOOOhh! Did you feel that?

Did you feel the frequency change then? Did you allow yourself to hear the very fabric of manifestation ascend when we hit that truth, and hit it in a functional way?

The resonance enhanced.

Women do that so naturally they usually don't even know what it means. I said they don't need to know it to teach it. Well, they don't even need to know it to be it either.

In that is a big piece of the puzzle.

Some people get upset with me for speaking in puzzles, but there's a point to it.

Manifestation is not a doing word.

Manifestation is about allowing, not doing.

I can only allow you, to enable. I can't do it for you.

So, allow yourself to understand women.

See yourself as both male and female;Androgyny.

Really see it that way, allow yourself to. Remove all thoughts that resist that.

In this allowance you will begin to develop feminine attributes within. That which you surround yourself with, that you will become.

When the Author would walk into a nightclub, in his "wild" days, he came across the answer with little effort. As I told you he was born balanced. He came across it because when you are balanced, evenly yoked, as it were, you have an internal partnership that puts me back together.

All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Humpty together again...

But, do you know why?

Simple - they didn't ask the women to help them.

Men get too stuck in their knowing and doing that they forget their duality.

When you came from me to you we split you. We made you dual in order to experience that which you are not, to bring you to the "experience" of that which you are.

So, allow yourself to remember that when you are observing women.

Observation is a feminine principle. Allow yourself to Observe your emotional body, and you are entering femininity with femininity.

As you allow this observation in deliberate willingness to engage as opposed to do, something happens.

Suddenly you will find yourself absorbed with the emotional side of your being.

Now, this takes much work, much acceptance, much willingness, compassion, understanding, yielding...

You see, there you are becoming more like a woman already.

Allow yourself to master your inner woman this way first.

The Authors mother made him read women's magazines when he was a child, because I told her to. Did she "know" I told her, no she doesn't need to know to be it, remember. You only need to know to do.

So, that's step 1 covered. Understand women.

I already gave you this information, you only need to apply it in this life. To apply it allow it. To allow that you need to give yourself permission.

Step 2 in understanding women?

Once you have gone within and come closer to me through your inner reflected selves - it's time to allow the external world observation to come into this inner sphere. Or in other words it's time to allow the outer self to reflect upon the inner self. Or, allow your observation of women to reflect upon this newly found balance of inner selves.

Am I getting closer now?

You'll know if I am if women are getting closer to you....

You''l know if I am if you are starting to respond to the world through your emotions as opposed to your thoughts.

The emotional body is to the mental body what emotions are to thoughts - reflections of the same thing.

But, what happens when we act from emotional responses?

We start to understand how a woman sees the world.

The next step once you notice that you are acting from your emotional self?

Well, what have you noticed in your interactions with women, when you allow yourself to come from the emotional level.

Well, women are subtle creatures, so it may be a fine line between knowing it and being it...

But, women have started to notice you more. Even if only for a second and then they look away.

Allow (or "do" - as you may at this stage still comprehend it) all of the above to drive you until you get that sign.

Its a sign that women are noticing you more. When you walk into a room, they all look at you.

But, at this stage the majority will still look away right after.

When you reach that stage, allow yourself a pat on the back. Women are kind to themselves, so to should you be.

AHHH! Pride arises.

Allow any pride that arises to transmute to devotion.

That is a big key to the big door that now presents itself. Devotion over pride.

One is self serving and the other serves me/you/them/us/we. Which one is which?

Devotion to all that you see around you is feminine, and allows you access to me.

And to get through the next steps you will need much of me. So much of me you will need, that the more of me you find in you the less pride you can hold.

So, why are they looking away right after?

Well, why are they looking to start with? Why are they looking, who or what made them look?

Nothing made them look. You allowed them to look, by creating a bridge.

You see Women are VERY confused by men. Even more confused by men than men are confused by them.

By allowing yourself to become one with your inner feminine aspects, you created a bridge.

This bridge allowed your masculine (mental/mind) aspects to walk within, and walk across into your feminine self.

Did you hear that? There goes that frequency shift again?

This bridge allowed you to start the great work of becoming whole within. It allowed you to function from a sense (at least a nuance) of inner balance. The old you died, in fact the old you dies, every time you hear that frequency shift. Nothing ever dies, merely changes form. So through allowing your inner masculine self to fuse with and become one with your inner feminine self - you met inner balance.

Tai-Chi.jpg

Now, this inner balance changed you permanently, and a yellow brick road to me unfolded. You saw this road unto me, if only fleetingly.

Then the road was gone again - or was it?

The road is still there friend. But, if it is true that that which you are not leads you to that which you are, then the reverse is also true.

That which you are leads you to that which you are not.

When that road opened - you could see (even if fleetingly, even if you didn't note it) all the way to me.

And then, all that is not me that you attach yourself to was "in the road". All that you have held true of me that is not stepped onto that yellow brick road that leads you home.

In fact, the road is me. I/we are the destination.

Experience is royalty.

And so, when all the women look at you, allowed by your inner bridge to see you, they see me through you.

They see in an instant, all the way to heaven in your eyes. That is what made them look.

So, what made them look away?

You will embody that answer when you reach the next marker. When you reach the next marker, they will double back. The double back look is the marker.

The closer you come to me, the more they will look. The closer you are to me, the more they will wonder why what made them look was not there when they looked.

Am I done yet?

Closer?

One of the biggest natural drivers for women is balance. Why balance?

Women seek balance because women seek grounding. Women seek earthing. Were they trained to? No.

They do it naturally, because, intrinsically they know that grounding is required for balance, and balance is required for grounding. They know that any power becomes stronger when you ground it.

Women seek a man that is balanced and grounded, nay, women warm up inside in the very presence of a man that is grounded and balanced, and when he is clear and heart-centered they get HOT, and they steam up.

Why?

Personal power.

When fire and water combine it creates steam. Steam is a required presence for life. Did you remember that last time a woman looked at you?

"Ooh, things got steamy between us" he/she said.

Does that sound familiar?

Well, it does that for those that find a mate that is the perfect balance for them.

So to does it sound familiar for any man (or woman) that is steaming on the inside themselves.

And, if you are up to this stage of the formula you should be starting to steam on the inside yourself.

The more you allow those aspects of self that are not me to transmute within you the more steam will start to develop within your inner landscape.

So, what does that mean in simple terms?

It means that when you enter, every day, into your inner sanctum, and allow your emotional self to fuse with your mental self a little steam comes out of the process.

That steam allows you to see the road unto me, and that road unto me allows you to see the obstruction that you have created.

So, how to clear the path?

Again, turn your inner observation outward. But allow this, remember - we're not doing anything here.

Why are gay men so attractive to women? (that might be a generalisation for some, but entertain me here - after all I'm God right?)

Is it that they are less threatened?

Well, yes, but not my point here.

Gay men (again, I generalise here) are more aligned with their feminine self - by their very nature.

Women feel comfortable with gay men. They look nice, they look after themselves, dress nicely, they're gentle at heart (add all the other generalisations here to taste - hey don't blame me - y'all created this mess - I just allowed it, remember?).

Become more in touch with your emotions, and be not afraid to show them.

Oooh, that raises some fear right?

"What are you f#$king Gay or something?", we've been trained to ask ourselves.

Well, what a fantastic mechanism to help you avoid balance that is.

Throw caution to the wind in this arena, and you'll enter the threshold.

So, we've learned to observe our feminine self, and allow it to fuse with our mental self.

We're now allowing our balanced self to observe the external world, namely observing women.

Now, we have moved into the realm of actions.

Now, we must be increasingly committed to allow and not do, more than ever.

Allow yourself by making a choice. Give yourself permission to "attract" by allowance not doing.

Allow yourself to go out into the world in the same way that you went within.

Allow yourself to act and live from your emotional self.

Now, here's where it gets fun!

How much of what you feel is yours? How much of what you feel has another origin? How much of what you feel comes from those around you? How much of what you feel that comes from those around you is specific to an individual? How much of what you feel that comes from those around you is coming from the collective?

These questions are standing between you and finding me in the world. And, if you find me in the world...

Are we getting close now?

Allow yourself time and space in this phase - as we are now more than ever going to encounter a mix of masculine and feminine attributes with "multiple origins". Only timing and readiness will allow you access to me in the "external" world.

This is why we started within first. It get's "complicated" otherwise. When we simplify within first...well, as within so without.

So, after much inner allowance, and wisdom and balance gained. After entering into external observation with true application and allowance of the "rules". The primary rule being allow don't do to manifest. After mastering our own inner woman, and allowing her to attract and fuse with her inner reflective self (the "mind" that you once knew as "you"). After all of this we are ready to "be like a woman in the world".

"But, hang on a second," you say.

"I'm wanting to attract women! Not be one! WTF!" you feel!

Yes. Well, ask a Homeopath about that one.

Like attracts like.

But women are not all feminine, remember. They have an inner man too, right? haha

So, first of all allow yourself to observe the external women. And, already you are being like a woman. Yes, they are often more observant. But here's where the rules start to blend, the closer we get the lines are blurred - but that's a good sign. We are not separate from each other right.

Now, I'm not going to spoon feed all of the dynamics to you, we've had that conversation prenataly, you have it all within you.

Go forth, into the world with the acceptance that you are remembering, not learning - that is a recipe for confidence you know.

Confidence....what of that?

"Women love a confident man!", they say.

Well, actually everyone is a sucker for confidence. Even more so for one that is grounded and balanced in their confidence, seems strong and proud, and yet there is an air of devotion and well-meaning.

Wooop! There goes that frequency shift. Getting softer though right, we must be getting closer.

On ending this little journey, let me leave you with with one last concept.

When the Author lived in Paris, many years ago, he was having trouble getting into the popular night clubs. [Horus:you make me sound like a dweeb!]

Well, dweeb he was not. But, having trouble he was none the less.

The reason though, was that men controlled the door.

And what do men look for - women.

Men on the doors in Paris we looking to fill their nightclubs with women, not more men, as attractive as our non-dweebesque Author is happens to be :)

A single attractive man, on his own, was not being added to the guest list so easy.

So, as our humble Author stood outside these clubs trying to "get a foot in the door" as it were - I spoke to him.

Until right this moment he thought it was his idea...but, none the less it was mine. But he/you are me so WTF? Right?

I said unto him - "just walk in".

"I can't", he said to himself/me.

He had been watching ladies come to the door, acknowledge several times with lavish excitement "holy shit they're hot!" [Horus:HAHA!]

He'd also acknowledged the big queues running up the boulevard, packed with men that are denied at the door. And, a flow of "hot" ladies strutting right in.

"OK, just wait then", I said.

He waited.

Up came a man that looked like a rockstar, raised his eyebrows at the Author in acknowledgement, skipped up the steps ,straight past the bouncers, into the club. He looked like he owned the place, and the bouncers glanced at him as he just walked in.

"Do you think he's the owner?", I asked the Author. Questions are so much easier.

"NO!" answered the Author, to "himself" in frustration mixed with insight.

Just that second a commotion started.

At first sight it seemd to be a fight ensuing, coming out of the club, rolling out the doors. There were big men in suits barging their way out of the club.

Then we saw a short, sunglass clad, man in the middle of the masculine tangle.

They were escorting some celebrity out.

In the middle of the group of body-guards was Michael Jackson.

At first sight of this the Author was confused.

"That's not Michael Jackson", he thought and frowned at the cheesiness.

"Well, everyone else thinks it is" I said unto him.

And then it clicked.

Its all show. It's a show to attract people to the club. They put on a fake appearance of a celebrity and everyone talks about it, and wants to go to the club.

The Author, armed with his ahuh moment, walked straight past the queue, straight past the guards, felt himself emulate a rockstar that owned the joint, and walked straight into the club. He felt, as he hoped to be the case, that when the head guard looked at him he mistook his righteousness for arrogance. He felt the guard perceive him as an arrogant vip. The guard looked, had that perception, and then looked back to his clipboard and put on his "no sorry" face to the queue of man lining up down the sidewalk.

You see one of my most powerful techniques is the "fake it til you make it". Works a treat, give it a go.

Why?

Because if you be where you want to be NOW, rather than waiting for it to actually be so, you supervene the time/space continuum.

Linearity is a tool not a tyrant.

Be the change you wish to see in the world, be it NOW, and you pull the very fabric of the matrix to your feet - to your will.

"I wanna make myself very attractive but I wanna do it inside out

Pls don't mind god

And if you are really good than you have already understood what I wanted to ask even if I couldn't say it""

Then be that change NOW, my son.

Be it inside out, I don't mind.

But, know that when you get better at it, you will lose the drive for it. The closer you strive toward your goal, the less important it will be in your value system.

For he who seeks the power to attract women will attract them. And he who attracts women will attract much learning.

And when you learn much, you gain wisdom, and when you gain wisdom you gain me.

And when you become me, all beings are your children.

In time you will find yourself loving women as your own children.

You will love them as I do, like a father does,

And finally when you reach that marker...

Well... then you'll attract the woman that you are actually destined for. Even Yoking will be yours within and..well you know the rest.

And when you do that, you will know what I mean when I say unto thee.

We are all one.

And then the true attraction to the great work commences.

uneqw.png