Horus

Automatic Writing Practice:Anyone want to ask God a question?

Man this thread would make for a great book.

Bestseller it would be.

Or a website with paid adverts on.

Winner!

God:

#winning

btw i have got one more question

i have also read somewhere that all the esoteric information is available to everybody, it is there all the techniques and all in the space of variations, infinity

and we can reach there and fetch the infomation

would you like to shed some light on this

give some concrete steps and techniques if possible Dear God

God:

I want to re-frame this question for you, 9 Tails?

YOU are ME.

How could anything be out of your reach unless you chose it to be so?

So, the concrete steps are steps unto me. But, how to find the steps?

Well, what steps took you away from me, do you remember?

Do you remember being born? Do you remember the choices we made together in preparation for such miraculousness as yet another YOU?

I remember. And if I remember, so do YOU.

So, what part of YOU am I?

I am the part of you that remembers all of it, seek ME!

Seek not techniques, seek ME, and the techniques will seek YOU.

The thing about techniques, nine tails, is that they are only a means to an end.

We easily forget that, and we easily think that techniques will take us somewhere.

There is nowhere to go.

It is right to say it is all within your reach, if you can reach all parts of your body, you can reach all parts of ME. For your body is a map to ME, and a map that speaks volumes about me.

But, are you listening?

Can you respond with effortless right action to what you hear?

I can.

Concrete Step 1 - Use Faith.

Use faith in everything, know that it is more important to be Faithful than it is to be Correct. Be that truth in the face of all that condemns you.

Concrete Step 2 - Allow Doubt, when it arises, to fuel Faith, not Fear.

Doubt is the first impulse you will feel issuing from that which is not me within you, when poised within Faith. Allow that doubt to be fuel, do not judge it, it is coming to you because you called it there with Faith. Allow this to be a "work in progress". When some of your Faith is swiped away by doubt, "a test of Faith" some call it, and turns into Fear. Allow the doubt to work backwards against your Fear. Allow the system to bring itself back to Faith, again reapply the truth that it's better to be Faithful than correct.

Concrete Step 3 - Fake it til you make it.

Concrete Step 4 - See step 1.

Yes, I read the rumors , and april 30 has come and gone, as have the other 'release' dates.

I havent seen any verification that it has happened this time either.

I wanted an accurate answer , not "just any Ol' response. +

Theres a difference y'know.

(wheres that clock when you need it ?) :)

But any way , If God cant answer even that , simple practical question ,

who would he be to ask about the meaning of life of?

Let alone, pander to.

Additionally, if the responses to questions are not of concrete value...

that is to say , they dont reflect the state of how the real world actually is

then , the is no proof that any of it is valid. It leaves one in a subjective web

just as entangled if the question had not been asked.

The response I did get might seem to indicate that the answers to questions are

often readily available , that one can seek in order to find, and sometimes such is a small matter.

Which is certainly true , accurate , and important to consider.

As far as any evidence goes, Gods plan would be to "eat and be eaten", might makes right etc..

Yahweh , was perfectly willing to dispose of all men , I think the same goes for Shiva, and the Eastern gods tend to just leave everyone to their own problems.

Why be supportive of any of these ? if one is actually compassionate.

Who is the god of compassion which delivers a free pass and front row seats to all regardless of what they do ? ,,,, and then if this is the case, do whatever you please, because Gods favor is not conditional.

With all options on the table ,it can easily be construed that god created man with survival of the fittest as representing goodness, and mans propensity for compassion is his failing ,and the thing to be overcome , to gain his favor.

Dearest Stosh,

We share a common conundrum here.

What to do with such beauty as I have created, now that I have...

What is there to it if it just is?

It's is infinite as I am, but what of that but a hapless reflection.

It came to pass that through creating all of this, I came to know myself more fully. I came to know my infinite nature through my successive attempts to recreate myself anew. It dawned upon me that something was missing.

Freewill.

And so Stosh, that poised a great issue for me.

What, how could God have issues?

Well, I do. I still have many. I'm not the only God you know...how could that be true?

In fact I'm not even the most powerful God, so please be patient. And don't pander to me, all I did was create it and you.

I think you'll find more compassion for me in this when you come to the realisation that I am still learning, and that infact, I am learning from you.

You see, the biggest challenge in all of this, for me, was not creation. But, freewill.

Creation was the easy part, let's say it was innate within me.

But not freewill. That's a wild card. And let me tell you, the other God's in their other universes were all catch off guard by that one.

Man, I became a celebrity God within a flash. Trust me, you don't want all of that attention - and you think your inbox gets full!

Freewill is still a stiff one, so if you can help me out in that we'll both gain, innit?

My issue with Free Will is that it continually challenges me. Man it feels better to say that!

It challenges me because, well...

You all keep changing your mind.

You all tell me what you want. You are usually very passionate about it - ranging from contemplative to damn consternating.

And, being a very compassionate God (many of the others laugh at me for this btw - I'm a multi-universal joke out there for many!) I try accommodate every wish.

Don't get me started on accommodating every wish!

I know you can relate to how it feels when you create something, a scenario or some such, and then all the work comes, and soon enough you're questioning whether it was such a good idea in the first place....

But cause and affect are such that you have to follow through, right? Well, not always, but if we don't get the learnings we do.

So, everyone creates with fervor, and then soon enough. Nup! Had it with all that BS,God, what is this shit you're sending me! I want this now, scrap that other wish! Then add co-creational synchronicity to that, and man I need a secretary just for the amendments. Man, if even half of you would just go through all the trials and tribulation for just one wish, you'd get what you wanted.

So, you see it's not as simple as give you what you ask for. Now I have a hierarchy of wants to shuffle through, all of you have them. And then each of those wants in your personal value systems need to be weighed and measured and compared against the collective will to determine where they come out in the wash!

So, you flutter around down there asking for dates and times. Well, i'm doin my best here!

I am God, but so are ya'll!

And I've made it such that your say goes. So if your say goes, I can't overrule that! Only you can! And you overrule your own creations so willingly, so often, so passionately that you keep getting mixed messages - like creation doesn't work.

How many people are screaming at me, all day, all night, "It's not working down here, you old bastard! What have we done to deserve this?!".

You think this is whinging, you ain't heard a pin head of it!

But, patiently I stick to my guns...on and on I go, facilitating and maintaining, and....ok, ok that way now...alright....(repeater).

That's why so many of the others are laughing! The jokes on me!

But, it's not really, because I know the end game. Right?

Yes. I knew the end game before I even started. I would not have put us all through this if it were not all leading to something good, right? I promise you! Why would I? I'm not a Masochist!

So,

"I wanted an accurate answer , not "just any Ol' response. +

Theres a difference y'know.

(wheres that clock when you need it ?) :)

But any way , If God cant answer even that , simple practical question ,

who would he be to ask about the meaning of life of?"

You talk of accuracy, and it's valid to want it. I call for it daily.

Now, I'm only limited by your individual and collective choices.

The Author is good, granted, but he too is still limiting himself. I give him the dates, and he only lists one. [Horus:Sorry :)]

[God:Apology unconditionally accepted, my son - Blessings!] I tell him the implications of each date, the milestones, all of the possible shortcomings of all of my children and, all the while it only takes one of them to call in sick that day and the whole system falls into chaos.

My children at Tamron too are limiting themselves, as are their Marketing Agencies, Advertising Channel Partners, Brand Managers...the list goes on.

"how the real world actually is", you say!

pshaw!

Don't even start me on that!

"how the real world actually is!"?

What's that got to do with anything I've ever done.

I just came up with the Alpha Bro! It's your job to manifest from there to Omega!

The shite I get blamed for, oi! oi! oi!

If I were another God, I'd LMAO at me too!

God that feels good!

"It leaves one in a subjective web just as entangled if the question had not been asked."

Well, now your getting somewhere close to what it's like for me.

I'm no better off for all of this myself yet, Gringo! It's an investment into you, and I'm still waiting for the payoff!

People keep looking back to me. But I created all of this so you'd choose, so that you could choose and experience yourself through the senses.

Well, that's certainly happening!

But are the senses being used in the highest way, are they a bridge back to me or a bridge to run from me? Well, as the light does, I have to keep checking that one.

"The response I did get might seem to indicate that the answers to questions are

often readily available , that one can seek in order to find, and sometimes such is a small matter.

Which is certainly true , accurate , and important to consider.

As far as any evidence goes, Gods plan would be to "eat and be eaten", might makes right etc..

Yahweh , was perfectly willing to dispose of all men , I think the same goes for Shiva, and the Eastern gods tend to just leave everyone to their own problems."

Well, do ya think I aint heard this tune before?! Someone must be out there singing "Play it again Sam!", well it's not me that's for sure.

I created free will, I don't impose it. I just got the ball rolling for you.

"Eat and be eaten", Stosh, that's one of the main things the other God's, sitting pretty in their other universes, are laughing about.

They told me that would happen, but they didn't tell me I'd get the blame for it like this.

"God, you need to discipline your subjects! Scrap the free will day dreaming or you and your universe will never amount to anything!" They counseled me.

"You don't understand, I'd retort. They will take responsibility for it all eventually..." I'd exclaim, to deaf ears.

"Responsibility! HA! Ha!", on it goes.

Because of that I made Responsibility my first Law of spiritual truth, but judging by all the evidence in your histories, maybe I should have made it the last one?

I don't know, you tell me - you are the God on Earth! If I knew all of those answers, I wouldn't have done this in the first place. I'm waiting for you to show me!

"Yahweh, was perfectly willing to dispose of all men , I think the same goes for Shiva, and the Eastern gods tend to just leave everyone to their own problems.

Why be supportive of any of these ? if one is actually compassionate.

Who is the god of compassion which delivers a free pass and front row seats to all regardless of what they do ? ,,,, and then if this is the case, do whatever you please, because Gods favor is not conditional."

Indeed, who is that God?

Offsetting again, you are. Men dispose of themselves and each other and then call it my work. They give me countless names, and then acclaim countless atrocities in my name.

What choice have I but to create free will, and then let it run it's course? And where in that did you get that I'm not compassionate because I don't interfere with your choices?

Man, go and spend a few lifetimes in a few other universes, no names mentioned here, and see how those God's respond to the countless tantrums I've had to endure with my hands tied!

Amindst all of that you ask for "accurate"answers, times and dates.

Stosh, you're asking for tangibility from the intangible.

Do you realise how many timelines are at concurrent play here?

If you could see it as some of your mediums and oracles see it, you'd see an infinite matrix of overlapping layers of possibility all interweaving, overlapping, inter-co-creating - it's alike an all in time-and-space orgy down there!

All the while, I create no conditions save unlimitedness! Unconditional choices, unconditional love! And suddenly I'm hated because I won't undo the greatest gift to spirit in all universes.

A sage is not a sage in his own home universe, let me tell you!

"With all options on the table ,it can easily be construed that god created man with survival of the fittest as representing goodness, and mans propensity for compassion is his failing ,and the thing to be overcome , to gain his favor."

Well, this is just shortsightedness.

When did survival become so important anyway? It was never in the blueprint.

And "gain my favour! Gain my favour!"

You think my favour needs to be gained, jeepers, what more do I have to do to prove you had it from the start and still do?

Create another universe?

Great, I can just hear them laughing now....

"Ahh, ok guys you other Gods were all right, can I ask a favour?"

Well, I don't have their favour, or yours now, and you think you don't even have mine?

pshaw!

And you think you live in a Godless Universe!

Picking-Politicians-114008309000.jpeg

• Like 1

Lawn Bowls conundrum.

( For God please).

Two opposition woods on the jack one a 6 one at 12.

The jack's eight feet from the ditch, central on a heavyish green.

No wind.

Forehand or backhand and what weight would you play?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Great and wise Horus,

Youve said much , including

"I've had to endure with my hands tied!"

Freewill is still a stiff one, so if you can help me out in that we'll both gain, innit?

My issue with Free Will is that it continually challenges me. Man it feels better to say that!

And it appears to agree with the point I was posing there.

As a God , if there is free will, God has to keep his hands off the pie.

or man cant base behavior on physically constant 'laws' otherwise.

He cant show his mettle truly ,if he is influenced to behave in one direction or another.

To cleanly leave free will intact, one would also have to keep ones mouth shut. (figuratively speaking)

Creation though , once done, is self evident.

The various traditions describing The creator-s desires must therefore be fake,, since it would

undermine the plan of free will if they were not.

And if there is no free will there would be no reason to 'go through the motions'.

And either way ,, there is no way to gain favor or lose it.

Right?

Along the same track,, asking gods questions or ,for things, is also a non starter..

since, if satisfied , would undermine again uninfluenced free will.

God creator , if existant , must be silent once the ball is in play , right?

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 2

If he tells you , then he defeats his own plan.

Youre supposed to be in the dark.

Supposed to never know,

supposed to be unswayed.

If the bet was hedged successfully ,

you could never know what the outcome would have been.

If you know what would sway things to your favor

you cant help but play up to it , (or against it like an Ahab).

Youre a free agent dude

An eagle free to make his own calls.

If a creator made us to have free will ,

then it must be, that we could do things differently,,

that is to say , create our own destiny,, one unknown to the creator.

Thusly , we be little demi-gods... remembering the past and projecting changes into the future.

put in a scenario with some rules and some choice.

Reverse engineering suggests the same would be the situation of the creator

and endorses the idea that he cant just 'mess with us' and 'not mess with us'.

Play the ball and live with the consequences

Such a freedom is a great gift

if gift it is.

One grows up and takes ownership ( hopefully) , the childish dependency is abandoned ..

and I, for one ,would not choose the situation of childhood again except to avoid some calamity.

Do you need to blame a God , for a misplay ? or do you want a guaranteed win?

and without those forthcoming - will you not play?

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Omniscient shmomniscient!

A fat lot of use this guy's God is IMO.

Great Ofler the Crocodile God would know for sure.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Omniscient shmomniscient!

A fat lot of use this guy's God is IMO.

Great Ofler the Crocodile God would know for sure.

Yeah, possibly

but he aint talking either most likely ,

but if you read the goat entrails first , you get two shots at it.

..( Offler)

then again, Horus is said to like it if you buy him a beer

which might be easiest, you didnt forget that did you?

:)

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Poor goat.

Goats still celebrate the day that Tarot Cards were invented.

:-)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

Thank you soooo much, Horus and "Michelangelo." Your words of great insight touched me deeply.. B)

You're right, I've focused on the horse too much, and lost sight of the cart. Not exactly sure why, but perhaps something happened to me or my forefathers that made me fear or fear for the future?

If I could see clearly, I wonder what would I see that I'm afraid of?

Michelangelo:

"If I could see clearly, I wonder what would I see that I'm afraid of?"

There are many ways to "see".

Try that same "guided meditation" process on that feeling, the feeling behind the above statement.

Well, there are actually two emotions in that:

"If I could see clearly"

and

"I am afraid of".

God...what is the meaning for me of my current relationship? In particular, is there a value in my having stayed through this difficult period or is it meant for me to just do what seems best for me and let the cards fall where they may?

Thanks,

God:

Dearest Luke,

Wise beyond your years are you. Much have you carried for others in your years here, but upward you look always. Walk the sky you do.

Blessed be those that remember me in the depths of the valleys.

Hard times it has been for many in recent times, particularly those that have much of me within. Pushed and squeezed you we have, tempered and advanced you we have.

Almost there we are now, dear one Luke 2.0 is about to be launched.

"is there a value in my having stayed through this difficult period or is it meant for me to just do what seems best for me and let the cards fall where they may?"

Well, Yes. Value there is for all involved.

At times in life we are tested greatly. Too much do we cling to the "good" and avoid the "bad" - when just as much is to be gained from both.

You have a great capacity to feel and take the pain of others for them. Much you have endured.

Only you can determine what is right for you.

"or is it meant for me to just do what seems best for me and let the cards fall where they may?"

Partnerships are just that. Relationships are one of the most powerful ascension tools available to you.

Our partners bring up in us what we need to see that we alone are not willing to look at.

Only when we have a common goal, or a common trajectory that we both live toward can we both grow together.

That is the key to evolved relationships.

Each of us has our own path, and that is life. But, to be together in a relationship requires work. It requires doing that work that arises within the relationship dynamic.

All of us move through cycles of birth, death and rebirth. We live and die on a continual basis - death comes every time we move into a new phase in our growth.

Sometimes one partner struggles more than the other, and we must offer the unconditional love that is required. It issues from our heart.

And, on the flip side, when we find ourselves within tougher times, personally, our partner is there to support our growth forward.

Within that dynamic, only those that work at it, and continue to grow with common goals and direction at heart, will move forward together.

Know it to be true that even the most successful relationships have that same patterning. They all do.

So, is this relationship helping you grow?

Sometimes its hard to see the forest for all the trees in the road, isn't it?

If feels to me that there is still more to grow through together.

There are some underlying issues there, that need to be resolved.

How much of what you have gone through together has been yours? How much of it has been you feeling the masses through your own relationship, and your own emotional body?

Becoming one we are, so the boundaries of self have shifted.

During the cleansing phases of the 2010-2014 ascension process many "large" souls have had a tough time.

The plan was to move forward into a very new space in 2009.

The masses were not ready. Too many would have left the earth plane if we followed through with that scenario.

And so, the largest souls, having come back for this very purpose, took it for many.

They came, embedding themselves deeply within the earth frame. They "took it" for the many, absorbing much of the karmic debt that humanity would not take responsibility for.

What came of that was a very, very, trialing time for many very bright and "big" souls - souls that have been here many times, souls that were well equipped for such "work".

So intense it was for many, that many didn't make it. Many "left" to earth plane to "pull" from the other side.

It's a lot for a soul to rapid shift dimensions in the way we have, it requires a rewiring and re-birthing of our entire energetic system. It requires the "death" of the old to "birth" the new.

Along with that process, these souls were "lumped" with much of their fellow mankind's "stuff". The bigger the soul the more "stuff"they had to "process" so that a bridge was created. A yellow brick road was laid forth for the masses to follow.

The masses pushed everything they didn't want to feel into wherever they could push it. And, once the old earth grid was no more, the only place left to push it to was straight into the "big" souls that came for that very purpose.

There are some souls that were so large that they took all of it at times.

It is a great impact upon the psyche to suddenly be confronted by ALL of your stuff. We are, as human beings, akin to control our stuff by pushing it within. So, when the playing field is altered, as it was, many found themselves confronting a long dark night of the soul. This came en masse.

So, then apply that to the largest souls and not only did they have their share, but some of them did it for 7 billion other souls at the same time.

My point here is that, within this context, every relationship on the planet has been pushed to capacity. We have all played our part.

So, again - how much of your relationship's "difficult period" was fueled by the above scenario?

It may be difficult to decipher that as it all came through our own personal experience filters. The experience during that time was like feeling one ounce of a negative emotion and pulling through several tonnes. Where did it all come from?

It came from 26,000 years of life on the earth, culminating to a point, and being pounded by heavenly light issuing from a renewed connection to the galaxies central sun.

So, where does all of this leave us now?

As we step forth, day by day, into a totally new landscape we are creating anew. All may seem the same as it was, but all has changed.

Much that was held together in the past is now poised to fall apart. The very fabric of our society will change more in the next few decades than it has in a very long time.

It's time to rest though, to rest and recuperate.

Whether you stay together or not is not what counts. It's what you do with the time you do have.

So, allow yourself the time to let the dust settle. It has only just started to clear. Have you noticed?

"just do what seems best for me and let the cards fall where they may"

This is actually good advice for life in general. Let go of control, and allow the process of life to unfold.

Its a kind of taking responsibility. You have created it all, and you can only choose what the "highest" thing is for you in each moment and let the cards fall where they may. And then you pick the cards up again, taking responsibility for your creations, good and bad, and let them fall again.

What else is there?

It kind of takes the pressure of you to see it that way. Create and allow, not create and control.

So, in that, don't make any hasty decisions. Know what you have come through. See yourselves as one, nurture and support. Reassess your selves regarding where you are going, what's import to you, who you are.

When we look into these things within ourselves, within the arms of a lover, or any other partnership, we are saying to the universe I am present for this.

And when we say that, we enter a dual dynamic, spiraling together into the "future".

Along the way we face challenges, and we have to let go of the old (within each of us) to enter the new together.

So is the way of relationships, and only when that stops will it be time to reassess again.

So, what meaning is there?

Love. Growth. Companionship. Support. Joy. Happiness. Courage. Strength. Wisdom.

So, is there a value in my having stayed?

Only you can answer that. Have you grown?

dothework.jpg

• Like 1

Hi God,

What role do you play in the life of one whose cravings and desires have been extinguished?

:)

God:

Nice question!

Those that rid from their being all that is not me will find only me.

The role I play does not change, but their relationship with me does.

The become instruments of the light.

In that they come to realise that nothing has really changed, simply that their "desire" seeks the loftier experience.

Now there are those that get caught in this. They believe that all desire is wrong, flawed, or evil.

Desire is a key impetus in the evolutionary process.

But what does the Buddha desire that the Bum does not?

Well, that depends on the Bum. Some of your "homeless" bums are divine instruments that sit right next to me, did you know that?

While it may be said that cravings and desires extinguish, according to the way of it, nothing ever dies. It merely changes form.

So, a "lower" desire to unite with the opposite sex, is actually a "higher" "desire" to unite with me waiting to know itself.

It's all simply a question of frequency dynamics.

And completely appropriate.

If one desires external power, there is no better place for them that to live a lifetime through which they navigate it.

So, you see, there is nowhere to go, nothing to do, and no destination.

I have as much use for those at the lower spectrum of this dynamic as I do for those that are well beyond this sphere.

Simply, the road back to me goes on forever.

What we all desire amidst all of this is truth, and love. Why? Because that is who we are.

We never stop with that, what we seek simply changes nature as we do.

But, some of us need to shed all desire in order to see that.

Siddhārtha Gautama was posied to leave the earth plane when he came to that point.

Only that he was asked by me to stay. I asked him to stay in service, and so he stayed.

So, what do you make of that?

Once the lower desires are transmuted, on you move to the higher "desires". To call them by another name may be more fitting, but then that's just semantics.

He still desired the highest thing for all of us, that still remained or he wouldn't have listened to me.

Right?

0451.jpg

and what about coconuts, is it true that eating wild coconut flesh and drinking the water replentishes male jing in 1 day? whereas it takes ~35 days supposedly to regain full power?

all statements not employing question marks on TTB must be true

Nine Tailed Fox: try asking and answering your own questions, akashic record can be like gestalt therapy

the key is to have fun doing it. . .

here are three totally unrelated books that may help in your journey:

-Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopedia, Vol. 1

-Amazing Grace (David Wolfe)

-Magic: White and Black by Franz Hartmann

magic is real

automatic writing yields magic automatically

God:

"and what about coconuts, is it true that eating wild coconut flesh and drinking the water replentishes male jing in 1 day? whereas it takes ~35 days supposedly to regain full power?"

Yes.

But, the time frames for "complete replenishment" will vary depending on the disposition of the individual and the quality of the coconuts.

The same could be said of breast milk, which is generated from Jing and blood.

tumblr_lmsjd0FZyd1qeyu8fo1_500.gif

Lawn Bowls conundrum.

( For God please).

Two opposition woods on the jack one a 6 one at 12.

The jack's eight feet from the ditch, central on a heavyish green.

No wind.

Forehand or backhand and what weight would you play?

God:

OK, now we're gettin' down to the truly masterful questions..Bravo!

Intermediate:

A light Backhand Draw to wick the 6, and become a Holding Shot (I might even up that for you to a Toucher if I'm in the mood ;)).

Advanced:

(Close your eyes tightly and visualise yourself winning. Then with eyes upon me in the Kingdom of the Righteous) drive a Heavy Potato, let go of the form and start celebrating!

toon1.gif

• Like 1

Great and wise Horus,

Youve said much , including

"I've had to endure with my hands tied!"

And it appears to agree with the point I was posing there.

As a God , if there is free will, God has to keep his hands off the pie.

He cant show his mettle truly ,if he is influenced to behave in one direction or another.

To cleanly leave free will intact, one would also have to keep ones mouth shut. (figuratively speaking)

Creation though , once done, is self evident.

The various traditions describing The creator-s desires must therefore be fake,, since it would

undermine the plan of free will if they were not.

And if there is no free will there would be no reason to 'go through the motions'.

And either way ,, there is no way to gain favor or lose it.

Right?

Along the same track,, asking gods questions or ,for things, is also a non starter..

God creator , if existant , must be silent once the ball is in play , right?

God:

Well said Stosh!

"As a God , if there is free will, God has to keep his hands off the pie.

Creation though , once done, is self evident."

Yes.

"The various traditions describing The creator-s desires must therefore be fake,, since it would

undermine the plan of free will if they were not."

Yes and No. You'll have to be more specific.

"And either way ,, there is no way to gain favor or lose it.

Right?"

Correctamundo!

"Along the same track,, asking gods questions or ,for things, is also a non starter..

God creator , if existant , must be silent once the ball is in play , right?"

Yes and No.

Can I intervene? No.

Must keep shut my "mouth"? No.

You see, Stosh, I invested freewill in YOU.

And while it is correct to say I must be silent once the ball is in play, YOU have the power to change that.

You don't think I gave forth limited free will do you?

That would have gone "Let there be Limited Will!"

hmmm, nope, doesn't ring a bell does it?

That's because it went "Let there be Free Will!".

So, if YOU so choose, YOU may have ME in any way, shape or form YOU choose.

YOU can give that power up, if that floats your boat.

But, if YOU choose it, so it is.

Now, to complicate matters beyond that point, you share creation will your fellow co-creators, right?

Let's call them (and you) Rays of ME.

Each Ray of ME has said Free Will.

So, how does that fit the formula? What if the creations overlap?

Well, they can all apply in the same time/space, no problem.

But, you need to be steadfast in your choices to carry them through to actualisation at the physical level.

In this, He/She with the greatest conviction "Wins"!

Now, currently it is the collective will that holds that balance.

There are some among you that have and do rise above it, but for the most part - the world around you will be a co-creative reality web led by the Mass Consciousness.

So, in that reality - WE don't know ME. Not in a direct relationship, anyway. For now...

So, my lips are sealed. Yes.

But yours are not, YOU are ME.

So, in that, my mouth is not shut at all, it's wide open!

It's just that, with multiple ME's down there running the show - YOU have to rise up my son!

You need to rise up above the collective will, rise up!

And if you rise up above the cloud, you will see me. And if you continue to rise up you'll rise above me. And if you rise above me, well....who am I to issue the rules unto thee?

ASK me to help and I will, why?

Because, if that is your will, then so it is.

Ha!

Marvelous, innit?

I'd be very proud of that...that is, if I weren't so devoted.

God:

OK, now we're gettin' down to the truly masterful questions..Bravo!

Intermediate:

A light Backhand Draw to wick the 6, and become a Holding Shot (I might even up that for you to a Toucher if I'm in the mood ;)).

Advanced:

(Close your eyes tightly and visualise yourself winning. Then with eyes upon me in the Kingdom of the Righteous) drive a Heavy Potato, let go of the form and start celebrating!

toon1.gif

Yep, that's good advice there God.

Thank you.

I always suspected that God was a lawn bowler.

• Like 1

God:

Well said Stosh!

"As a God , if there is free will, God has to keep his hands off the pie.

Creation though , once done, is self evident."

Yes.

"The various traditions describing The creator-s desires must therefore be fake,, since it would

undermine the plan of free will if they were not."

Yes and No. You'll have to be more specific.

Specifically for example , ten commandments , would be interfering.

Similarly ,appearances an prophecies also would change the direction of what men would do.

"Along the same track,, asking gods questions or ,for things, is also a non starter..

God creator , if existant , must be silent once the ball is in play , right?"

Yes and No.

What is the no part , if you or I kibbitz , at all , then we would cause the behavior of men to be altered , assuming it had any effect at all.

If It had no effect, then it would be pointless to have said the thing.

Can I intervene? No.

Must keep shut my "mouth"? No.

If you as god want to undermine your own scheme of discovery , you do.

If you changed your mind , you would be demonstrating flaw , either in the past or present.

You see, Stosh, I invested freewill in YOU.

And while it is correct to say I must be silent once the ball is in play, YOU have the power to change that.

You don't think I gave forth limited free will do you?

That would have gone "Let there be Limited Will!"

hmmm, nope, doesn't ring a bell does it?

That's because it went "Let there be Free Will!".

So, if YOU so choose, YOU may have ME in any way, shape or form YOU choose.

The limitations lie in the fact that will depends on 1 the given nature of men and 2 ,the limitations of circumstance which arise from the form of existance we have. (No walking through solid objects just becaUse I will it.)

YOU can give that power up, if that floats your boat.

But, if YOU choose it, so it is.

Yes one can delude themselves ,( that god adjusts to make things nice for person E if they suck up , or that he takes revenge if they F up. )

Now, to complicate matters beyond that point, you share creation will your fellow co-creators, right?

Let's call them (and you) Rays of ME.

You have nothing to do with it other than allowing the circumstance to exist.

My will is mine. If it was yours then whatever I did would be you doing it and it would follow your own motivations and expectations and so my behavior would not be revealing ( assuming you know about yourself )

Each Ray of ME has said Free Will.

So, how does that fit the formula? What if the creations overlap?

As far as I know no one is telepathic and identities are individual, even for conjoined twins. If the identity was a shared one , then it would be a single identity.

Well, they can all apply in the same time/space, no problem.

Thats fantasy until proven, and worse than useless if entertained to the detriment of rational consideration of what IS.

Prove it first and we can then speculate on its importance.

But, you need to be steadfast in your choices to carry them through to actualisation at the physical level.

Maybe .. but I think I can operate on the pivot of a whim. ( pleasantly so)

In this, He/She with the greatest conviction "Wins"!

Theres no winning since thats 1 an imaginary construct , and 2 , there is no prize other than the consequences of ones actions ( so the "loser " would also experience a consequence and therefore achieve a "prize")

Now, currently it is the collective will that holds that balance.

There are some among you that have and do rise above it, but for the most part - the world around you will be a co-creative reality web led by the Mass Consciousness.

I dont know what you are getting at there , "a collective " is a matter of what or whom one wants to include and exclude.

The collection itself is a subjective thing that doesnt exist objectively.

Show me a marble collection , and I can subdivide that into different collections without so much as touching them.

Your 'collection' of marbles that do exist , is actually a subjective attitude you have toward them.

So, in that reality - WE don't know ME. Not in a direct relationship, anyway. For now...

So, my lips are sealed. Yes.

But yours are not, YOU are ME.

Im not you, otherwise I cant operate independently, and once again, that would undermine any reason you might have to create 'me".

So, in that, my mouth is not shut at all, it's wide open!

It's just that, with multiple ME's down there running the show - YOU have to rise up my son!

You do see the problem illustrated here , if you need implore me to rise, then I am not you.

You need to rise up above the collective will, rise up!

And if you rise up above the cloud, you will see me. And if you continue to rise up you'll rise above me. And if you rise above me, well....who am I to issue the rules unto thee?

I dont want to lose my objective based freedom , so I want no god to kow tow to.

And I already rise above you in that I do what it is that you cannot, ( as Ahab describes in Moby Dick)

ASK me to help and I will, why?

No you wont, and you dont. I call BS !

You really should be above that.

Tsk tsk.

• Like 1

Specifically for example , ten commandments , would be interfering.

Similarly ,appearances an prophecies also would change the direction of what men would do.

What is the no part , if you or I kibbitz , at all , then we would cause the behavior of men to be altered , assuming it had any effect at all.

If It had no effect, then it would be pointless to have said the thing.

If you as god want to undermine your own scheme of discovery , you do.

If you changed your mind , you would be demonstrating flaw , either in the past or present.

The limitations lie in the fact that will depends on 1 the given nature of men and 2 ,the limitations of circumstance which arise from the form of existance we have. (No walking through solid objects just becaUse I will it.)

Yes one can delude themselves ,( that god adjusts to make things nice for person E if they suck up , or that he takes revenge if they F up. )

You have nothing to do with it other than allowing the circumstance to exist.

My will is mine. If it was yours then whatever I did would be you doing it and it would follow your own motivations and expectations and so my behavior would not be revealing ( assuming you know about yourself )

As far as I know no one is telepathic and identities are individual, even for conjoined twins. If the identity was a shared one , then it would be a single identity.

Thats fantasy until proven, and worse than useless if entertained to the detriment of rational consideration of what IS.

Prove it first and we can then speculate on its importance.

Maybe .. but I think I can operate on the pivot of a whim. ( pleasantly so)

Theres no winning since thats 1 an imaginary construct , and 2 , there is no prize other than the consequences of ones actions ( so the "loser " would also experience a consequence and therefore achieve a "prize")

I dont know what you are getting at there , "a collective " is a matter of what or whom one wants to include and exclude.

Show me a marble collection , and I can subdivide that into different collections without so much as touching them.

Your 'collection' of marbles that do exist , is actually a subjective attitude you have toward them.

Im not you, otherwise I cant operate independently, and once again, that would undermine any reason you might have to create 'me".

You do see the problem illustrated here , if you need implore me to rise, then I am not you.

I dont want to lose my objective based freedom , so I want no god to kow tow to.

And I already rise above you in that I do what it is that you cannot, ( as Ahab describes in Moby Dick)

No you wont, and you dont. I call BS !

Tsk tsk.

God:

Thanks for sharing, Stosh, my diligent one!

"Specifically for example , ten commandments , would be interfering.

Similarly ,appearances an prophecies also would change the direction of what men would do."

Well, I never called them Commandments, any more than I'd call Horus' words such. And it was not my deliberation, but Moses'.

As for appearances and prophecies - I only come unto thee when called for (call it a loophole if you must, but it merely falls under freewill.)

"What is the no part , if you or I kibbitz , at all , then we would cause the behavior of men to be altered , assuming it had any effect at all.

If It had no effect, then it would be pointless to have said the thing."

The "No" part?

Well, yes, my mouth is shut. Yes, you can open it.

"then we would cause the behavior of men to be altered , assuming it had any effect at all."

Well, see it this way then.

Temptation...

Temptation is a test or offer. You are given a glimps of that which you are not - a look into the future, if you will - in order to facilitate a choice. To be or not to be, that is the question.

Now, temptation in this providence is ME. A "part" of me, at least.

Temptation is an act of compassion, and has altered the behaviour of many.

What, you don't think that "temptation" is a kind of chat with ME? Well, it is.

But I use a very crude example.

Put as simply as possible, if you want to talk with me, you can.

It would not be free will otherwise. Right?

"If you as god want to undermine your own scheme of discovery , you do.

If you changed your mind , you would be demonstrating flaw , either in the past or present."

YOU hold the power to change MY mind.

There is no change of mind on MY part in creating free will, and then noticing that YOU engage it to change ME (if indeed activating my voice is to be considered a change). I never said that free will separates ME from YOU.

"The limitations lie in the fact that will depends on 1 the given nature of men and 2 ,the limitations of circumstance which arise from the form of existance we have. (No walking through solid objects just becaUse I will it.)"

Free Will is a free agent depending on nothing. The given nature of men, should the choose to accept it, will only determine the actualised power of their will. The true power of their free will is limitless.

"Yes one can delude themselves ,( that god adjusts to make things nice for person E if they suck up , or that he takes revenge if they F up. )"

Well this all depends upon belief and semantics. I am inherent in the system, in YOU. I am Karma, if you will. Adjustment is an illusion. It is you that chooses whether an experience is "nice" or "vengeful". Delusive or otherwise, all of that is only the status quo, and can be changed in any and every moment in accordance with thine will. But what is the status of your will? Where are you putting your power? With ME? Well, I give it back to YOU. But there was no gift, as such, YOU are ME.

You have been trained to be separate from me, that your will and mine are separate, that you cannot reach me.

This is only so if you so choose it to be.

"You have nothing to do with it other than allowing the circumstance to exist.

My will is mine. If it was yours then whatever I did would be you doing it and it would follow your own motivations and expectations and so my behavior would not be revealing ( assuming you know about yourself )"

"You have nothing to do with it other than allowing the circumstance to exist."

Yes. That is true, from the moment the whistle blew and the initiatory ball was kicked, that is so.

But the nature of the "game" is that I am you, only that the question is raised - what would I "do/be" if I had to "start over" with free will, without any "determinant" factors choosing for me?

Well, that would seem like I am what I see, but no, I am that I am.

YOU are ME remembering your way back to that truth. So, nothing to do with it? Hardly.

Simply I am all of it, simply have I changed form from ME to YOU.

"My will is mine. If it was yours then whatever I did would be you doing it and it would follow your own motivations and expectations and so my behavior would not be revealing ( assuming you know about yourself )"

What's mine is yours, and yours is mine. Inseparable we are, inseparable you and I are from all of it.

That is until you choose otherwise.

Free Will depends upon such Paradox.

"As far as I know no one is telepathic and identities are individual, even for conjoined twins. If the identity was a shared one , then it would be a single identity."

Ahuh! Now you are starting to remember. A "single identity" we are, indeed.

There's the paradox again, "all are individual/single".

You have a description of life there.

It's the essence of why you all feel so Alone/Al(l)one. YOU feel alone, because there is only YOU.

And yet, your thought are yours, and their thoughts are theirs? Really? How sure are you of that?

When you come to still your mind you will know that your thoughts are not all yours. You will come to know that both the mental and emotional spheres/bodies are a communal space, not a closed set.

Only that, within your current chosen density, does it appear to be otherwise.

Telepathy requires compassion for self first and then others. For compassion is the glue that joins me to you to them, to it - Compassion is the Force. The Force is ME/YOU.

"Thats fantasy until proven, and worse than useless if entertained to the detriment of rational consideration of what IS.

Prove it first and we can then speculate on its importance."

I have already, the living proof of that is YOU. Rationalisation is limited, you must run its fruit through the heart to produce Truth. Truth is the only proof required to know me. Proof is to the mind what truth is to the heart.

Rationalisation is a tool, not a mechanism for living through.

That all of you have free will and are all in the same time/space is the proof that co-creation overlaps. The compassion of the system accommodates all of your wills in a hierarchy.

"Maybe .. but I think I can operate on the pivot of a whim. ( pleasantly so)"

Nice it is, yes. You can operate any which way you choose, as may all of the yous around you.

Once you whim your way through enough suffering, the quality of your whim will evolve until your will on earth is as it be in heaven.

"Theres no winning since thats 1 an imaginary construct , and 2 , there is no prize other than the consequences of ones actions ( so the "loser " would also experience a consequence and therefore achieve a "prize")"

Well this is all an imaginary construct, what of it? Winning is that particular imaginary construct whereby an individual makes a judgement through will and choice to seek or cast preference over a given outcome - hence the winning to that individual is in seeing said outcome come to pass.

"there is no prize other than the consequences of ones actions ( so the "loser " would also experience a consequence and therefore achieve a "prize")"

Here! Here! Let's call it a consolation prize.

The greater your alignment with your highest will, the greater your power to create becomes.

"I dont know what you are getting at there , "a collective " is a matter of what or whom one wants to include and exclude.

Your 'collection' of marbles that do exist , is actually a subjective attitude you have toward them."

Nothing exists/Everything exists.

Try as you might to disprove a paradox, and all you will do is trap thine self, releasing your free will until such times as you are ready to remember.

"The collection itself is a subjective thing that doesnt exist objectively."

"Show me a marble collection , and I can subdivide that into different collections without so much as touching them.

Your 'collection' of marbles that do exist , is actually a subjective attitude you have toward them."

That's fine, subdivide it further and further. Go as far "down" as the subatomic level and the universal laws will still apply.

The nature of this illusion is holographic. I am the spec and the boulder, and each are individualised expressions of the same thing.

None the less, the sum total of your fellow mankinds choices pool together as one to determine the "status quo".

But, there is only as much power in that as you give it. There is only as much power in you as you allow.

Opinion and fact are not so different once you live as me, having remembered your non-separateness with me.

"Im not you, otherwise I cant operate independently, and once again, that would undermine any reason you might have to create 'me"."

Yes you are. And yes you can. No it does not.

You have simply overlooked your own free will.

The reason I created you was to experience, so what will thou?

"Im not you, otherwise I cant operate independently"

Well, If I were ME, I could do whatever I want.

It was MY/YOUR plunge from oneness into independent individuation that created all of this. So the higher truth is that WE created YOU, not ME. It was an "independent" operation right from the dawn.

"You do see the problem illustrated here , if you need implore me to rise, then I am not you."

Do you not sometimes need to implore yourself to rise and get out of bed each morning? If you have to then you are not you - is that correct? The very nature of the system implores ascension, only you have the choice to create otherwise (for a while). It gets tiring trying to hold air under water, its nature is to rise eventually.

"I dont want to lose my objective based freedom , so I want no god to kow tow to.

And I already rise above you in that I do what it is that you cannot, ( as Ahab describes in Moby Dick)"

I said rise up to me (you), never did I say bow before me. Which is only metaphor to surrender your personal will (lower will) to your divine will (your higher will), but its still all you. There is no prostration in that. My will is only a starting point, the stars align toward a starting point only - you can rise above that which I created, because....

You are the personification of my being on earth, experiencing that which I cannot in heaven. In spirit we just are, on earth we experience that which we are and that which we are not - duality - and therein have a choice.

Ahab personified the tragedy of self torment on offer when we obsess over how much control we have over our own fate.

In that I say you have given up your freedom already. But such is life. You give up your oneness to dive down into separation, experience that which you are not, bring out the gold and come back home again.

Now how much power you have depends on how far up to yourself you rise, not how far down the rabbit hole you fall.

But then, remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

It's like your big toe wanting to go one way, but your brain has another choice in mind. Or you stub your toe and curse me for it, but then notice that it caused you to stop and not be hit by that bus you didn't see coming.

Your higher self is creating with you.

Take the time to "clear" a whole bunch of limiting beliefs and then try to create again within the context of those old beliefs. It will be very different.

As I said the more of me you allow within you the more power over destiny you will hold. And that's simply because a higher choice trumps a lower one.

But then sometimes it is the highest thing to let someone, let yourself, fall.

"No you wont, and you dont. I call BS !

Tsk tsk."

Then so it is, for you are the master creator.

But, in time, you will come to know a higher truth that that...

“When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.”

buddha-sky.jpg

• Like 1

God how can someone increase their visualization skills, to the point that it looks more real than reality

How to visualize like you are not watching the visualization, but actually you are into the visualization

Normally we end up visualize like we are watching a movie on screen

And I won't accept theoretical answer

And how can you talk like that god

I thought god didn't have voice, nor body

God is supposed to be empty lol

• Like 1

Anonymous has asked:

"Hi Horus, could you please ask your God if it can tell you anything regarding my supposed experiences with terrible abuse as a child? The one specific thing I had in mind: Could I have/did I make the memories up?"

God:

Thank you, my child, for your bravery and commitment to the light!

You are not alone.

With you are many that have very similar memories, and with you are many that love and cherish you and your journey.

Many children are coming into the earth plane (and have been for some time) that are agreeing to come and tackle karmic energies that their fellow mankind would not rise above.

You see, children are the new tomorrow.

The compassion of spirit is such that we line up in droves to come back here. So passionate are souls to enter the earth plane, such love for the earth plane they have, that they are willing to come and endure pain for the good of the all.

How could it be for the good of all that children come and endure pain?

Yes, seems crazy right?

And yet, in the come, like kamakaze pilots they fly straight into the darkness of suffering.

You see, we are all in this together. And when the earth has descended into such lower vibratory nature as we have, the many start to feel compassion for themselves in their suffering.

Such is the road back to me.

Humanity is calling for something higher now, and so it comes.

And yet, the density of such deep karmic energy they struggle to ascend.

So, the children come. They come, and they come, and they will keep coming until every ounce of such debilitating histories are healed.

But, where is the healing?

Well, the beings entering the earth plane now, and have been for the several decades, are equipped for the ride.

Genealogical sexual abuse, systematic institutional sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse, and any abuse for that matter is healed by those at the end of the chain saying "NO! This stops with me!".

They, you, are healers one and all.

What majesty is within you to tackle such pressing issues.

Did you realise that children are one of the primary catalysts for global awakenment?

Of course they are! A tree can only grow from new growth right? And it's the new growth that the predators eat first, isn't it?

That's because their potency of love and light is the highest.

"Could I have/did I make the memories up?"

Well, you could have, dear one. It is possible, Yes.

When Horus asked me the same question, I asked him to see it in a different light.

Yes, my dear Horus..

He too was one of these children of tomorrow of which we speak.

His earliest memory that he asked me about was from in his first few days of life.

Confused also was he.

Seeking clarity, truth, and validation of what he felt and saw was he too...

So, to you I will say the same thing.

Turn your desire for proof into a desire to heal. It matters not if the feelings are yours, or if the events are real.

We are all in this together. If you focus on how these memories make you “feel” then you are at the door to healing.

When we feel emotions or have memories of events that “happened” in other people’s “timeline”, this will elicit feelings and emotions within us.

But they are still connected and have a special relationship with the actual events, even if the event was not lived by your.

In this way we can all help the plight of others by taking responsibility for the part that is ours.

Horus has come to complete inner healing around the events that he lived through, and he did it by entering every doorway that opened to his emotions.

Entering the doorway is just the start of that journey. Most of you will require much support from those that love you, to help you through your path of healing.

So, could you have made them up?

Yes, but what of it? And where does it leave you either way?

These entry points into healing are entry points into me.

So, these memories you speak of how do they make you feel?

They are usually multi-faceted, but following and honouring each and every emotion to its end point is the healing of which I speak.

The path of healing is one of forgiveness and compassion for self first then others.

But the very first step is acceptance of what is - it happened so it is.

Breaking the chain of generational abuse requires only one link in the chain to break away.

So, what will you choose?

Well, let Horus be a blueprint for this healing. That was my plan for him, and he has done splendidly. So well, in fact that he even surprised me.

So, how did Horus heal?

Well, first of all he listened to me.

Horus was not sure if it was real either, but the emotions seemed real.

The depression, self-loathing, anger, anxiety, and the helplessness all seemed very real to him. But still, he was not sure, the past was cloudy.

And so, Horus chose to follow the path of healing through the doorways of his emotions.

A hard journey, with no promise of reward it seemed, but embark upon it with the first steps he did.

Horus sought the expertise of professional counselling as a starting point. He found little tangible help there.

Horus came to the conclusion that the resolution to these emotions was not through discussing them, he had to go to the root cause.

He began meditating, and found peace through stillness. But the stillness was continually interrupted by what lay beneath.

Horus then manifested his Beautiful wife, and he just happened to be what he came to term a “professional baggage handler”.

Horus’ wife is a master practitioner of Time Line Therapy (TLT).

TLT blew Horus out of the water. He was amazed at the level of healing available to him through this very powerful healing modality.

Never had he known of such a process that could 100% let go, release, and heal every emotion one by one.

Horus was mighty pleased with this, and embraced TLT like no other that his wife had worked with.

Every day he sat down, work with one emotion at a time, move through the TLT process, and never feel those emotions again.

The thing that Horus loved about TLT was the freedom it gave him.

He also loved the validation it offered. The process of TLT took Horus all the way back to the root causes of each and every emotion. Sometimes he would just feel the events, and extract what he needed, but sometimes he would literally “drop into” the event. When he did this he was fully associated with the event/root cause of that given emotion, could see the event playing out in front of his consciousness. His eyes were closed, but the visions he saw within, and the emotional and mental content gave him very strong validation. Horus gained much insight into the workings of karma, time & space, and the mento-emotional states. He grew adept at the process, and in time he could do the TLT process himself in meditation. Now he can do it in real-time with his eyes opened.

The reason that TLT was so powerfully affective at resolving the emotions that were troubling Horus, is based in the way this modality approaches healing.

TLT does not seek to rummage emotions around and around, applying strategies, as most “emotional therapy” work does. The TLT practitioner is not looking for a sob session, they do not “pussy foot” around issues and calm you down.

TLT works by bridging the gap between the conscious and subconscious minds. Now the same could be said of hypnosis, right?

Well, yes, but with hypnosis we enter the subconscious, make “suggestions” within at the subconscious level, and then come back out.

With TLT we choose an emotion that is currently “up”. We then ask for permission to heal it NOW, and once given that from the subconscious we travel within the mento-emotional realm to the root cause event. Once there we familiarise ourselves with the event, realise the emotional connection, and then leave the event, go up above the “timeline” to a time before the event and well above it. We then engage the higher self to bring down all of the “learnings” and resources that are required to heal the emotions that were created in the event below.

So, TLT is actually a form of remote view time travel.

We literally travel within our being, ascertain the root cause, heal it with our higher self, and return to NOW.

Horus was blown away by the emotional freedom he found in this. He was flabbergasted that it worked every time, 100%.

Horus expanded the use of TLT to work with other emotional issue and negative beliefs. He also found that TLT developed his power of intuition, spiritual vision, and telepathy. After one session he discovered for a moment that he had super long distant vision and looked at the detail of a building that was several kilometres away.

In time, Horus noticed that he no longer felt any of the emotions that troubled him so deeply. Try as he might, they were “healed”. He still had all of the memories, in fact he had more memories than ever, and had greater clarity within them.

But he no longer blamed anyone for his abuse either.

He was now taking full responsibility for creating the event in his life. He remembered choosing his family, he remembered choosing to work with them even though he could see, prior to incarnating, what would happen. He was at peace with life.

Horus had faced his fear, conquered his shame, resolved his disturbances, validated what he felt to be true about his past and healed it.

Fearlessness will bring you home to me, and that is exactly what the “warrior of light” children are doing for the earth, they are bringing you home to me.

Blessed are those that stare pain and oppression in the face and say: No! I am the way and the light, through me shall you find your way home!

So, on and on, these children will continue to arrive, hitting deep within the earth like an endless meteor shower of love.

They hit deep within the crust of darkness, lose themselves within it, and begin to emerge like a shining light out of the darkness enlightening us all in the process...

meteor-shower-m.jpg

God how can someone increase their visualization skills, to the point that it looks more real than reality How to visualize like you are not watching the visualization, but actually you are into the visualization Normally we end up visualize like we are watching a movie on screen And I won't accept theoretical answer And how can you talk like that god I thought god didn't have voice, nor body God is supposed to be empty lol

God:

Thanks again, 9 Tails, for sharing!

It's a great question, actually.

Horus asked me the same question about visualisation several days ago, so Bravo!

"God how can someone increase their visualization skills, to the point that it looks more real than reality How to visualize like you are not watching the visualization, but actually you are into the visualization Normally we end up visualize like we are watching a movie on screen And I won't accept theoretical answer"

Well, it's all theory until you put it into practice, right?

Visualisation is one of the most important aspects of manifestation.

Why?

Because Images, Symbols and Visualisation are the language of the soul.

Interspecies communication is facilitated largely with the transmission of image based communications, did you know that?

Animals are communicating every day in this way.

So, given that human beings are "more evolved" beings than the animals they share the earth with (well that too is debatable, right? ha!ha!) why are they better at visualisation than us.

Well, to put it quite simply, they don't have an option not to be.

They do not have the same free will that you do. They are intrinsically connected to their higher self (in most cases a group higher self in the context of animals).

So, what does that tell you about yourself and visualisation?

Well, it may hint to the fact that human beings have the ability to "separate" from their higher self, and thus lose the language of visualisation.

You see, we chose, as a collective to go into the current spiritual slumber that you know as current earth reality.

In that slumber, it was important that we "forget" who we are. Humanity chose to "rest" from responsibility. And while we were still in constant contact and connected to the continual flow of image, symbols and visual content from spirit, we were still at the coal face. We we still in the space where the "work" is done.

So, what does that tell you about "how can someone increase their visualization skills"?

Well, it tells you that connecting with your higher self will be a good starting point, right?

So, when we visualise something we are entering and exercising our connection with the part of our being that manifests.

A common question people have, and Horus has the same question himself, is how can I increase my power of visualisation?

It's a great question, it really is. Because, if you really work at the solution, you are working at getting closer to me.

When we visualise in a waking state, we will have to use tremendous focus in order to "visualize like you are not watching the visualization, but actually you are into the visualization ...like we are watching a movie on screen".

So, with all of that as context.....let's move from theory to practice.

Put most simply, practice makes perfect.

Just practicing visualisation whenever you can will increase your power to visualise. It's a muscle that you need to exercise to grow.

So, maybe you are doing that already?

What emotions arise when you "try to see and watch the visualisation"?

Frustration, feelings of "this is too hard", "ahh, give up I can't do it!", "ah, this is really tiring!"

I'm trying to roll this out for you, so please bear with me.

The negative emotions that arise around any endeavour are a much undervalued fuel for success.

So, transmutation of the emotions that arise when trying to visualise will fuel and ascend your power to visualise.

The next factor I will discuss it something that Horus identified himself, without my help.

When you take the approach of gathering and ascending the emotional "spinoff" from your practice, it will become easier. That lends a confidence to your practice, and makes this next factor easier.

When you do your visualistation practice, push hard.

Now, what is in a push?

The veil is thick, but thinner than it was, and growing thinner now by the day.

If you increase your focus and concentration on that which you visualise it will become clearer. But, we tend to do that, and give up because we get a glimpse and then it fades.

Push with mind power.

Now Horus just saw how to do that, but for some it is counter-intuitive.

Some people find it hard to mentally push very hard when the aim is stillness - it seems to many that this is counterproductive.

Horus had the hunch that if he took the energetic frequency of a physical push and applied the same "gusto" to a mental push that it would give a better result. It did, he was right. As above so below, as within so without. Anything that is so on one level is equally so on all other levels, just a little different in reflective frequency.

Horus knew, at a soul level, that if he harnessed all of his will & determination to the point of an all encompassing rage, that he could force the veil open by calling it all to a zero-point culmination of focus.

His soul knew this because he did just that after one particular lifetime. Horus, in that lifetime, lost himself. He went right off track to what his souls intention was - way off. So far of in fact that it affected the very fabric of time/space in a way that no other soul has yet done. Now, the specifics of that I will not go into, but what came next is very relevant to your question.

When his soul came to realisation, after death, his soul saw the great chasm between his life lived and the highest intention he had. Prior to entering that incarnation Horus' soul was extremely determined to "get it right" this time. He took measures to make it very difficult to not get it right, and so it was that he was very, very supported in doing so.

So, when this very big soul left his physical body from that incarnation, he shook off the slumber and remembered who he was.

In that moment his soul saw that he had done it again. He had lost himself again, in another lifetime on earth. He had stepped out of the light, stepped out of his highest will, and forget.

When he saw this, he was so exacerbated and enfumed with himself that he exploded into a spiritual exclamation of the most tremendous rage we've ever seen. Now, there has been a little bigger since, but that rage was a game changer for the whole system.

He fed that rage with a decision that took him beyond the greatest will ever engaged by a soul of the earth plane story.

His rage and exclamation was so big that everthing felt it. We all heard it. Mark my words even the Gods of other universes far grander than our heard that cry. So big was his rage of disappointed frustration that is soul tore a hole in the fabric of time and space. It is still there, I will show you one day.

You see, so great was his engagement of will, that the very fabric of the universe (in that space/no-space) went into a mini-meltdown. A meltdown from which he pulled in a greater power of will than any had seen. Everything shook under this mighty cataclysmic boom.

So, one day in this current life-time, Horus was clearing an emotion. It was a particularly big emotion, and it was bordering along the lines of said issue. So, there was a strong "available charge" present.

Now, lets digress for a moment. What is an "available charge"in this context?

I would herein ask you to see both negative emotions and positive emotions as polar ends of the same thing. Positive or negative all emotion is energy. Our negative emotions hold a "charge", a veritable store-house of energy. When we transmute the negative into positive we can use it. We have made it "available" (for ascension purposes that is).

Back to Horus' clearing experience...

Horus dropped into an event in c64BC ancient Gaul. He was in this event, seeking the root cause of said emotion.

He saw himself as a knight, a very gifted knight. Infact, I'll go as far as to say that he was the most adept killer the earth has ever known.

He had a clear image of this man, and the castle he had just entered. The man was en-route to assassinate a beautiful Oracle. Nothing personal, he was a hired assassin.

So, he had a clear vision - a "watching a tv screen" type vision. I vision that was clearly not being "made up" as it was all too vivid and he was not thinking the details into being - they were running through his consciousness from their origin.

And then the image started to fade. Horus felt it was the density of the veil closing in.

And in that moment he willed very strongly for it to come back. It had faded completely to a speckled noise image.

In that moment as he willed more strongly he felt the above chasm of will induced "fusion" we spoke of above. Intuitively he knew what to do, so he pushed mentally with all of his might. He saw this action like "screaming" with all of his will, but the scream was a deliberation of will to reform that picture.

And Woof! The image came back, clearer than before. He watched the whole event, and learned exactly why he chose the details of this current life he lives now.

He has a concretising experience that directly educated (reminded) him of just how visualisation works.

He knew he needed to access a higher level of mind than the normal waking state, he knew he had to focus his intention to a zero-point, and then he knew he had to pull in the power from every single grain of power that the universe had to offer. And,then he knew he had to go beyond that and simply demand it to be so - and so it was.

So, when you practice your visualisation - go to a deeper level of mind than the normal waking state.

Use some modality to do that:

Time Line Therapy

Silva Ultra Mind

Dynamic Tension & Relaxation

Deep meditation

There are many modalities to help you go deeper.

What is at play here is that when we fully relax our body, and fully focus our mind, our center of being shifts from the physical to the subtle realms.

And when that happens and you apply the above principles, your higher self will fill in the picture.

That is what is happening to populate the world around you, the illusion.

You are not really here you know.

You are allowing your higher self to populate the canvas of life with the illusory visualisation of this reality.

So that formula:

Deep relaxation (with a release of all tension)

Extreme focus

Extreme will

Keep at it with your visualisation, keep channeling any negative emotions that arise into virtues to add to the visual power, summon unlimited will, and your higher self will (at some stage) kick in and fill/populate the image as you will.

It is easier to practice and get the ahuh moment when trying to visualise an actual event, one you made your way to via an emotion. This is so because you don't need to create as much, just witness and populate the image.

Once you have mastered visualisation in the higher states, you will find more power to bring it down to the physical waking state level of mind.

And once you do that, you will be knocking on the door of instant manifestation.

Screen-shot-2011-05-22-at-2.25.00-PM-291

Edit Note:

"And how can you talk like that god I thought god didn't have voice, nor body God is supposed to be empty lol"

You are my voice in the world, 9 Tails. My voice, my body and all my fullness is you!

Much Love

God/Source

Edited by Horus

God:

Thanks for sharing, Stosh, my diligent one!

"Specifically for example , ten commandments , would be interfering.

Similarly ,appearances an prophecies also would change the direction of what men would do."

Well, I never called them Commandments, any more than I'd call Horus' words such. And it was not my deliberation, but Moses'.

As for appearances and prophecies - I only come unto thee when called for (call it a loophole if you must, but it merely falls under freewill.)

"What is the no part , if you or I kibbitz , at all , then we would cause the behavior of men to be altered , assuming it had any effect at all.

If It had no effect, then it would be pointless to have said the thing."

The "No" part?

Well, yes, my mouth is shut. Yes, you can open it.

"then we would cause the behavior of men to be altered , assuming it had any effect at all."

Well, see it this way then.

Temptation...

Temptation is a test or offer. You are given a glimps of that which you are not - a look into the future, if you will - in order to facilitate a choice. To be or not to be, that is the question.

Now, temptation in this providence is ME. A "part" of me, at least.

Temptation is an act of compassion, and has altered the behaviour of many.

What, you don't think that "temptation" is a kind of chat with ME? Well, it is.

But I use a very crude example.

Put as simply as possible, if you want to talk with me, you can.

It would not be free will otherwise. Right?

"If you as god want to undermine your own scheme of discovery , you do.

If you changed your mind , you would be demonstrating flaw , either in the past or present."

YOU hold the power to change MY mind.

There is no change of mind on MY part in creating free will, and then noticing that YOU engage it to change ME (if indeed activating my voice is to be considered a change). I never said that free will separates ME from YOU.

"The limitations lie in the fact that will depends on 1 the given nature of men and 2 ,the limitations of circumstance which arise from the form of existance we have. (No walking through solid objects just becaUse I will it.)"

Free Will is a free agent depending on nothing. The given nature of men, should the choose to accept it, will only determine the actualised power of their will. The true power of their free will is limitless.

"Yes one can delude themselves ,( that god adjusts to make things nice for person E if they suck up , or that he takes revenge if they F up. )"

Well this all depends upon belief and semantics. I am inherent in the system, in YOU. I am Karma, if you will. Adjustment is an illusion. It is you that chooses whether an experience is "nice" or "vengeful". Delusive or otherwise, all of that is only the status quo, and can be changed in any and every moment in accordance with thine will. But what is the status of your will? Where are you putting your power? With ME? Well, I give it back to YOU. But there was no gift, as such, YOU are ME.

You have been trained to be separate from me, that your will and mine are separate, that you cannot reach me.

This is only so if you so choose it to be.

"You have nothing to do with it other than allowing the circumstance to exist.

My will is mine. If it was yours then whatever I did would be you doing it and it would follow your own motivations and expectations and so my behavior would not be revealing ( assuming you know about yourself )"

"You have nothing to do with it other than allowing the circumstance to exist."

Yes. That is true, from the moment the whistle blew and the initiatory ball was kicked, that is so.

But the nature of the "game" is that I am you, only that the question is raised - what would I "do/be" if I had to "start over" with free will, without any "determinant" factors choosing for me?

Well, that would seem like I am what I see, but no, I am that I am.

YOU are ME remembering your way back to that truth. So, nothing to do with it? Hardly.

Simply I am all of it, simply have I changed form from ME to YOU.

"My will is mine. If it was yours then whatever I did would be you doing it and it would follow your own motivations and expectations and so my behavior would not be revealing ( assuming you know about yourself )"

What's mine is yours, and yours is mine. Inseparable we are, inseparable you and I are from all of it.

That is until you choose otherwise.

Free Will depends upon such Paradox.

"As far as I know no one is telepathic and identities are individual, even for conjoined twins. If the identity was a shared one , then it would be a single identity."

Ahuh! Now you are starting to remember. A "single identity" we are, indeed.

There's the paradox again, "all are individual/single".

You have a description of life there.

It's the essence of why you all feel so Alone/Al(l)one. YOU feel alone, because there is only YOU.

And yet, your thought are yours, and their thoughts are theirs? Really? How sure are you of that?

When you come to still your mind you will know that your thoughts are not all yours. You will come to know that both the mental and emotional spheres/bodies are a communal space, not a closed set.

Only that, within your current chosen density, does it appear to be otherwise.

Telepathy requires compassion for self first and then others. For compassion is the glue that joins me to you to them, to it - Compassion is the Force. The Force is ME/YOU.

"Thats fantasy until proven, and worse than useless if entertained to the detriment of rational consideration of what IS.

Prove it first and we can then speculate on its importance."

I have already, the living proof of that is YOU. Rationalisation is limited, you must run its fruit through the heart to produce Truth. Truth is the only proof required to know me. Proof is to the mind what truth is to the heart.

Rationalisation is a tool, not a mechanism for living through.

That all of you have free will and are all in the same time/space is the proof that co-creation overlaps. The compassion of the system accommodates all of your wills in a hierarchy.

"Maybe .. but I think I can operate on the pivot of a whim. ( pleasantly so)"

Nice it is, yes. You can operate any which way you choose, as may all of the yous around you.

Once you whim your way through enough suffering, the quality of your whim will evolve until your will on earth is as it be in heaven.

"Theres no winning since thats 1 an imaginary construct , and 2 , there is no prize other than the consequences of ones actions ( so the "loser " would also experience a consequence and therefore achieve a "prize")"

Well this is all an imaginary construct, what of it? Winning is that particular imaginary construct whereby an individual makes a judgement through will and choice to seek or cast preference over a given outcome - hence the winning to that individual is in seeing said outcome come to pass.

"there is no prize other than the consequences of ones actions ( so the "loser " would also experience a consequence and therefore achieve a "prize")"

Here! Here! Let's call it a consolation prize.

The greater your alignment with your highest will, the greater your power to create becomes.

"I dont know what you are getting at there , "a collective " is a matter of what or whom one wants to include and exclude.

Nothing exists/Everything exists.

Try as you might to disprove a paradox, and all you will do is trap thine self, releasing your free will until such times as you are ready to remember.

"The collection itself is a subjective thing that doesnt exist objectively."

"Show me a marble collection , and I can subdivide that into different collections without so much as touching them.

That's fine, subdivide it further and further. Go as far "down" as the subatomic level and the universal laws will still apply.

The nature of this illusion is holographic. I am the spec and the boulder, and each are individualised expressions of the same thing.

None the less, the sum total of your fellow mankinds choices pool together as one to determine the "status quo".

But, there is only as much power in that as you give it. There is only as much power in you as you allow.

Opinion and fact are not so different once you live as me, having remembered your non-separateness with me.

"Im not you, otherwise I cant operate independently, and once again, that would undermine any reason you might have to create 'me"."

Yes you are. And yes you can. No it does not.

You have simply overlooked your own free will.

The reason I created you was to experience, so what will thou?

"Im not you, otherwise I cant operate independently"

Well, If I were ME, I could do whatever I want.

It was MY/YOUR plunge from oneness into independent individuation that created all of this. So the higher truth is that WE created YOU, not ME. It was an "independent" operation right from the dawn.

"You do see the problem illustrated here , if you need implore me to rise, then I am not you."

Do you not sometimes need to implore yourself to rise and get out of bed each morning? If you have to then you are not you - is that correct? The very nature of the system implores ascension, only you have the choice to create otherwise (for a while). It gets tiring trying to hold air under water, its nature is to rise eventually.

"I dont want to lose my objective based freedom , so I want no god to kow tow to.

And I already rise above you in that I do what it is that you cannot, ( as Ahab describes in Moby Dick)"

I said rise up to me (you), never did I say bow before me. Which is only metaphor to surrender your personal will (lower will) to your divine will (your higher will), but its still all you. There is no prostration in that. My will is only a starting point, the stars align toward a starting point only - you can rise above that which I created, because....

You are the personification of my being on earth, experiencing that which I cannot in heaven. In spirit we just are, on earth we experience that which we are and that which we are not - duality - and therein have a choice.

Ahab personified the tragedy of self torment on offer when we obsess over how much control we have over our own fate.

In that I say you have given up your freedom already. But such is life. You give up your oneness to dive down into separation, experience that which you are not, bring out the gold and come back home again.

Now how much power you have depends on how far up to yourself you rise, not how far down the rabbit hole you fall.

But then, remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

It's like your big toe wanting to go one way, but your brain has another choice in mind. Or you stub your toe and curse me for it, but then notice that it caused you to stop and not be hit by that bus you didn't see coming.

Your higher self is creating with you.

Take the time to "clear" a whole bunch of limiting beliefs and then try to create again within the context of those old beliefs. It will be very different.

As I said the more of me you allow within you the more power over destiny you will hold. And that's simply because a higher choice trumps a lower one.

But then sometimes it is the highest thing to let someone, let yourself, fall.

"No you wont, and you dont. I call BS !

Tsk tsk."

Then so it is, for you are the master creator.

But, in time, you will come to know a higher truth that that...

“When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.”

buddha-sky.jpg

A quality response that was , though we dont match close on many points , Im satisfied to leave this there.

Have a nice morning.

• Like 1