EnergyWitch

Sexual Energy

How unfortunate that you feel the need to comment about me. Even more unfortunate that you've found the need to remove information about your experience.

I daresay it's a bit disingenuous and quite misleading to refer to an explanation that you've given only to then say that you've taken it away.

I'm happy that you're so well found.

Peace.

xeno

It's unfortunate because it's off topic. As are your comments. I'll not respond further to this pettiness.

Comments related to the topic of this thread are encouraged.

Peace.

xeno

hmmm....I think most of the women here are adepts at the microcosmic orbit and are handy with martial arts. I am neither. I've been looking for some kind of movement cultivation, but my instincts are telling me this is the wrong path, because I don't want to get my energy higher than it's already going. My instincts are telling me some kind of belly-dancing, raqs sharqi, because my energy has a much tighter orbit--base chakra to heart. :)

I've done karate and I did tai chi, both with very good teachers. In my tai chi class it was really a step up class to their regular martial arts and they did lots of qigong pratice. I finally had to stop because I was breastfeeding at the time and it made too much milk, it was embarrassing, even with pads during class. And then another baby came along and then a divorce and then my book and my life got frantic. Now I have time to do something. And I don't think that's it.

I've seen real bellydancers in Morocco--it's a spiritual training, it was obvious to me the dancers I was watching were in an altered mental state from it. I'm going to try it out.

I still occasionally do qigong when I'm cold and don't have a coat. The qigong practice I did sent all the energy to the third chakra, and that's not something I want to do either.

O.k. I like the link sounds like what I want to do :)

http://www.mumyouan.com/i/ae-8a.html

I've asked this before as well, not many responses but you can't read all the threads, I missed this one originally :)

So any tips for beginners starting out with doing energy exchange, clothed methods without intercourse would be nice. Safety tips for her with dealing with sexual energyenergy, don't want to give her a Cam style experience :)

Personally I still don't understand the reason / purpose / effect of cultivating sexual energy, for men or women. It's why I can't respond to xeno, I don't know what he is talking about. I may have felt something similar, but I can't explain that experience to myself let alone to others! Can't talk about chakra's with Witch as I can't feel them either. Sort of feel 3 dan tiens, lower body, head and a difference in the middle.

What I do know? not much. I practice ejaculation control to have sex for as long as I want. I can move something I call "energy" back into my body rather than out through ejaculation. I can breath it down between my balls and anus and up into my lower back. Something might go up my spine into my shoulders then head but it feels different, could just be wishfull thinking. Sometimes it feels very good and I no longer want to continue having sex a strange strange strange experience, this is new for me :) If I ejuculate the "energy" does not seem as solid. I practice without ejaculation every few days this it causes various things I call "side effects"

Going to try to cultivate for 100 days for the Kunlun Nei Gung and see if /what it uses / does with this "energy.

I'm definitely doing it then. Any pointers on finding a good teacher? I'm in Boston. A friend of mine on the West Coast into it said just to do a google search on raks sharki.

Mal--don't worry about your sexual energy's potentially damaging effects. Lama Dorje is VERY strong and I believe sending it out through his forehead. That's a different thing. If anything, the sad thing is that women generally can't feel any of their partner's poured out sexual energy. Have your girlfriend read my book; my diet helps women open up and feel the potency of their partners' ejaculations.

i highly recommend googling. just make sure you picture the whole thing you long for as vivid as possible (if you are visual or consentrate on your concept and then let go, and then search google. thats how i found my qigongteacher, as soon as i realized time was right for self-medicine. there are several in the country but not that qualified and right by my home!! (5 min. by car. just as i wished). good luck!

I do Belly Dancing. I love it.
Probably one of the healthiest funnest things. Me and a couple friends were talking about this offline some while back. There's all sorts of really detailed articulation of internal belly musculature.

Rain,

New paradigms all the time. We are whispering on the wind, leaves carry us on.

Shwheeeeeshhhhhhoooooowhooshwhaahaaaha!

Circulumbabulating the subjective objective?

Spectrum

two words:

control

freak

Ten words...from Dr. Einstein:

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.