Wells

Chi Kung master strips away emotional junk

Oh... I believe you. But the whole approach just turns me off. Maybe it's a conflict with my inner-American, I don't know. But when something looks and feels like an infomercial, I switch the dial immediately. The bigger the claims and the more impressive the youtube videos, the more I want to distance myself.

Well, this sounds like you have an Ego-problem if you can't stand people who are convinced of their own abilities or product!

Truthful description is the healthy way: If something works great then the truth is that it is awesome!

To hide one's light under a bushel and exaggeration are BOTH sorts of lying!

You seem confused as you address the wrong person! I'm not aware that I used that term before.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/34019-scientists-the-woman-who-can-leave-her-body-at-will-student-sheds-light-on-the-strange-brain-activity-involved-in-out-of-body-experiences/?p=529702

:P

Both yourself and Thunder Gooch (More Pie Guy) use the derogatory term 'spiritual role-play' in addressing members who you think practice 'low-level' methods as opposed to your (both of you) supposed 'ultra high level' systems.

I just wonder ? ...........

Edited by adept
  • Like 1

to: Soaring Crane:

I called Master Clyman and he told me that he will treat you with his Emotional Liposuction for free!

I hope that you are so fair then to report back in this thread what happened to you and your life afterwards!

Rats, it coulda been me. I shoulda been more insulting :).

I hope Mr. Crane can take advantage of it and gives us a write up. It is a very generous gesture.

I don't think anyone doubts Mr Clyman's legitimacy, but uh as they say in Star Wars.. the ego is strong with this one.

• Like 2

I called Master Clyman and he told me that he will treat you with his Emotional Liposuction for free!

I hope that you are so fair then to report back in this thread what happened to you and your life afterwards!

I didn't see this when you posted it. I'll PM you.

Short version: there's not much in my life that I want changed. I'd like a studio of my own, but that's material, and it'll materialize when the time is right :)

Edited by soaring crane

Rats, it coulda been me. I shoulda been more insulting :).

I hope Mr. Crane can take advantage of it and gives us a write up. It is a very generous gesture.

I don't think anyone doubts Mr Clyman's legitimacy, but uh as they say in Star Wars.. the ego is strong with this one.

Well, soaring crane declined the offer.

So I contacted Master Clyman and told him that you are interested in the treatment and that you live in Chicago.

Master Clyman gives you now the opportunity to undergo his Emotional Liposuction treatment for free to get rid of your stored-up psychological traumatas / emotional junk forever! B)

The condition is that you (just as the other patients in the uploaded videos) give Master Clyman the permission to videotape the treatment and later your testimonial about the treatment and how it affected you and your life and that you give permission to upload the videos here in this thread for the other thetaobums members to inform them further about the procedure & the effect of the treatment. :)

Edited by Dorian Black

I didn't see this when you posted it. I'll PM you.

Short version: there's not much in my life that I want changed. I'd like a studio of my own, but that's material, and it'll materialize when the time is right :)

No problem, buddy! :)

Well, soaring crane declined the offer.

So I contacted Master Clyman and told him that you are interested in the treatment and that you live in Chicago.

Master Clyman gives you now the opportunity to undergo his Emotional Liposuction treatment for free to get rid of your stored-up psychological traumatas / emotional junk forever! B)

The condition is that you (just as the other patients in the uploaded videos) give Master Clyman the permission to videotape the treatment and later your testimonial about the treatment and how it affected you and your life and that you give permission to upload the videos here in this thread for the other thetaobums members to inform them further about the procedure & the effect of the treatment. :)

It'd hate to miss an opportunity to be worked on by a master. Its a very generous offer. I accept and promise to be open minded and give an honest assessment. I am however a private person (also relatively boring unemotional one). I'd want to see the video and have the right to say no to it being shown publicly. And would the make the same concession on what I write.. if it doesn't meet your and Master Clymans approval then it doesn't get shown or printed.

Here is a question. Truthfully I haven't watched any of the Clyman videos. I did see some a while ago. I assume its better to go into the experience blank, without expectations. Or should I see some of them before?

PM me and I'll give you whatever information you need.

• Like 4

It'd hate to miss an opportunity to be worked on by a master. Its a very generous offer. I accept and promise to be open minded and give an honest assessment. I am however a private person (also relatively boring unemotional one). I'd want to see the video and have the right to say no to it being shown publicly. And would the make the same concession on what I write.. if it doesn't meet your and Master Clymans approval then it doesn't get shown or printed.

Here is a question. Truthfully I haven't watched any of the Clyman videos. I did see some a while ago. I assume its better to go into the experience blank, without expectations. Or should I see some of them before?

I'd always hoped a local Taobum would go try out his Emotional Liposuction and give us some more verifiable feedback. B)

I would not watch any more of his videos to avoid predisposing you to any certain reactions, and maybe offer to pay him the $300 if you decide not to air the video after viewing it. That should provide a fair "out" option for you.

I also wish he'd do a few outreach tours around the country to reach a wider, nonlocal audience for others also interested in trying out his therapy.

• Like 2

PM me and I'll give you whatever information you need.

Awesome! I sent your quote above to Master Clyman and it's ok with him.

I suggest to you to contact him, tell him who you are and make an appointment for the treatment! ^_^

It's not necessary to watch the other treatment videos imo.

Master Gary J. Clyman

(312) 446-8218 - Chicagoland

(800) 782-4244 - Toll Free

email:[email protected]

131 N. Green St., Chicago, IL 60607

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Its a bit long, hopefully semi-well written and mostly accurate. Here is my write up on this experience. I thank Master Clyman and Dorian for making it possible.

In the interests of full disclosure it should be pointed out that before writing this article I got a call to my house from Master Clyman and in the subsequent conversation there popped up mention of an ex TaoBum member he’d like to hunt down and kill. I’m sure that was tongue in cheek, but I also know Gary’s fingers are deadly weapons. So while I wouldn’t want to piss him off.. I write the way I write, raw, humorous, 96% honest, which is as much truth as I can handle.

I found Gary Clyman to be polite, knowledgeable, generous and very talkative. His conversation moved from his young girlfriends to his grandmother. He is a very yang kind of guy. That drive has made him the master he is. Myself, I am pretty yin, generally only putting out only as much effort as required.

Clyman seems to think there are haters on the Tao Bums site. This is not true, no haters, we do have some crazies though. The flack that comes up in some threads is because someone named something ‘the best’. If they’d stopped at 'very good', there be little or no negativity. But once something is named best, or worse, 'Thee Best', then its like moths to flame; negativity gravitates to it. Its a human thing, say something is spotless and people kick mud and bring out their magnifying glasses.

An extreme example of this was Isbivz Rep a very sincere Moslem, but his writing came from such a proselytizing angle he did his cause way more harm then good.

Back on subject. When the first person declined Gary’s generous offer (due to distance) of a healing session referred to as Emotional Liposuction, I, due or despite an early show of sarcasm was given the opportunity. I accepted knowing little about it.

I didn’t watch any of the video’s he has online thinking they might prejudice my experience. Tao Bums member Dorian Black PM'd recommending I have a good nights then destroyed that possibility by writing “.. maybe only drink coffee in the morning to increase the pain barrier.”

Hmnn Pain Barrier, interesting pair of words. I anticipated something like a painful massage. Well, I’ve had deep tissue sport massages that were pretty rough, how hard could Emotional Liposuction be? Such thoughts kept me up.

Gary’s office is in a very happening part of town, right off of Randolph Street, a little north of downtown Chicago. An old meat packing strip t, now gentrified into some of Chicago’s best restaurants and bars. I entered an old building just off the strip, walked up 3 flights, knocked on the door.

I was greeted by 2 dogs, smallish side of medium, playful. I shook hands with Gary and presented him with some computer art I’d created for him. One a jumble of multicolored words from his website. The other his portrait drawn using words of peace in 30 languages. Its a cool effect. I felt the need to give him something because this was an expensive treatment and I was getting it for free.

He led me past a small practice area into the therapy room. It had a massage table in the middle, in a corner was a young man from Ireland. This reflects very well on Gary. This man had traveled half way around the world to see him again. Dorian Black, Gary’s biggest fan in the Tao Bums is from Germany. I can understand how Clyman could feel like a prophet unloved in his own country. Those who know him are often fanatical boosters.

We talk and talk, rather he talked, I mostly listen. Then it was time to get on the table. I ask if I should change into shorts I brought. Not needed. I take off my sweater so I’m on the massage table with jeans and a T-shirt. There I learn some inconvenient truths.

He folds a dish towel in half then rolls it up halfway. The thick round part goes into my mouth for biting down on. The unrolled half goes over my nose to cover possibly explosive spittle from my nose and over my eyes, so I won’t know whats coming. My hands were given a long round noose with a ball attached.

Mouth gagged, I thought.. this doesn’t bode well.

I don’t think I’m tough, but years, almost 2 decades of martial arts gave me, I think, a higher then usual tolerance for pain. I did 13 years of Aikido where you’d give someone wrist and they’d use the bones in your forearm and wrist to crush the sensitive ulnar nerve til you screamed and went down on your knees. Similarly I’d leave old style Shotokan karate with 6 inches bruises on my forearms from brutal step step step, smash block, smash block, smash block ‘katas’.

Here is my thinking which could be inaccurate: The idea of Emotional Liposuction is there are points on the chest, many along the rib cage. Different emotional problems have different points, these points ache when pressed. Once found, they can released with a combination of chi, accupressure and hitting. Properly defused the person treated achieves a great release.

On the table Gary asked what problems I had. I’m not in great shape, but I feel fine. I am not an emotional guy. I admire stoicism. I remember being in a hospital waiting room with my mother and a clergy woman came in asked if she could help us. We told her- no, we’re good. She asked why we were there, I mentioned my dad was having a triple bypass and we were waiting. She asked again if we wanted her to pray with us or comfort us; again we told her- nope and shoo’ed her away and continued to read our magazines. Its not that we’re unloving, its a realization when you can’t do anything, and you don’t know whats happening stay calm.

My dad is the chief stoic. (& he’s alive and well) I’d told him earlier that day he looked like crap and suggested I drive him home. He said no. And added that it’d be silly because we had 2 cars there. I told him not worry about the other car, he should get home. He repeated no. Later he left work early. I called home to check on him, he wasn’t there. He’d driven himself to the hospital, left the car running infront of the emergency room entrance, walked in and said ‘I’m having a heart attack.‘

That’s my dad. So what emotional problems do I have. None. I told Clyman my biggest problem was laziness. I procrastinate hugely. He nodded, I lay back and the poking began.

I was okay for this and that pressings. For example, no fury issues. Then came the anger point, that hurt. he repeatedly pressed it hard. I relaxed and breathed into the pain. I could take it. A few more pokes and he found the abandonment point. Again painful, sharp, a bit nasty after repeated pressure. By the end it hurt to the point I squirmed a little, but all in all not too bad.

Then came the Bitterness point. When he pressed it hurt and instead of pressure he jabbed at it and it felt like a punch in the solar plex by an expert. See, when the average person punches they tense up and that tension slows the strike down; flexed muscle feel powerful but work against each and the effect is a blow that bounces off. An expert is relaxed, there casual looking blow is fast and penetrating.

I don’t think one of his blows would have knocked me down, but 2 would have. They were 9 parts light up pain and one part nausea. And they kept coming every 3 to 5 seconds.

I fell back on an old strategy I’d use when I was wiped out in martial arts class and had to keep going. I laughed, it introduces endorphins and helps clear the mind of worry. I’d laugh and laugh, Gary would join in and so would the Irish kid who was still in the room. The trouble was laughing takes up oxygen quickly and when I stopped. I’d get a devastating jab to the solar plex. (actually it only felt like the solar plex, looking at the relatively pinpoint bruising the strikes were small and (I now believe) against the breast bone)

Still I kept up with it, if no other reason he didn’t hit while I was laughing. When I stopped, he didn’t hit immediately he'd waited until I just untensed, then lit me up. This went on for a few minutes. The laughing strategy failed me and I reached a point where I felt I couldn’t take it anymore. At that point the blows may have been lighter, I couldn't tell they seemed just as hard to me.

Gary instructor me to Push it Out, Push it Out. What?? The bitterness. I could only concentrate on being in pain and wanting it to stop. Maybe sounds would make him stop, so made grrr’ing sounds, which helped a little because it tensed my stomach, but it what he wanted. At one point I think he said, ‘Stop being a lazy Jew’. That refocused me. I don’t think he heard me because my mouth was gagged, but I spit out ‘I’m not going to stop being a Jew.‘

At some points he’d press down hard. While doing this he talked to the Irish kid and at one invited him to ‘work‘ on me by holding down on midchest pressure point. I hoped that’d bring some relief but the kid was strong. I could no longer get fulls breaths and without that, my cognitive powers shrank and desperation set in. When he stopped, Gary went on for a minute more then mercifully stopped. In all it was probably lasted only about ten minutes, maybe less. I'm honestly not sure.

He asked how I felt. I said ‘I feel okay.‘
Did I feel lighter?

I told him a little bit.

Any changes?

I told him I didn’t know. My chest hurt.

He said the horrible words ‘Let’s try it some more’ and he produced another rolled up towel gag, stuffed my mouth with it and began again. My cognitive ability was back, so was the intense pain and a new fear that he might actually be doing me damage. Still, I either trusted him enough to stay down or was simply too dumb, numb or docile to move or stop him.

Thankfully this session was short. I had intense feeling of relief. Some release too, but mostly relief that it was over. We talked afterwards. I asked if he felt his words during the procedure had the most effect. Since during the pain he’d told me to stop being lazy. He’d repeated ‘Push it out’ a few times. He said no, often he wouldn’t speak at all.

There was a feeling of catharsis, but how could there not be. It was the most painful thing I’ve physically experienced in my life and I’ve been to the emergency room a few times (usually driving myself). I believe in the theory of body armoring and we lock in dark emotions physically. His theory makes sense and I know his practice has helped many people. Its the atomic bomb of body work.

It is also pain and torture. Yet in our lopsided civilized life, such things are occasionally needed; probably good for the soul. I feel if I was ever arrested and tortured I could look them in the eye, ‘Hah, I’ve worse, you’re nothing compared to Clyman.’

Yet did I have an intense healing? No, but I wasn’t sick or emotional. I am yin, I absorb, hold out, strive for moderation. Nor am I particularly energy sensitive. I’ve been in rooms where people were being ‘energetically’ healed and many of those watching swayed to unseen energies. I felt nothing.

Bottom line, I’d recommend Master Clyman treatment. Its beyond intense and quite powerful. Maybe we need that intensity to create real change. I have been more active during the past few days. Maybe it’s acted as a bookmark in my life. I don’t feel much different, but change isn’t in my nature. I dabble, I enjoy myself, meet interesting people, occasionally do strange new things(LakesofFire tickets on sale 3/19).

The world changes around me and I look for a comfortable seat to watch.

• Like 11

hrm …. i know i wasn't there, but reading this makes it sound to me like he basically beat you up, and that the "results" you experienced might be attribute to you being so relieved and high on endorphins when he finally finished. it sure doesn't sound like anything i'd want to subject myself to willingly... but to each his own!

• Like 1

Its a bit long, hopefully semi-well written and mostly accurate. Here is my write up on this experience. I thank Master Clyman and Dorian for making it possible.

In the interests of full disclosure it should be pointed out that before writing this article I got a call to my house from Master Clyman and in the subsequent conversation there popped up mention of an ex TaoBum member he’d like to hunt down and kill. I’m sure that was tongue in cheek, but I also know Gary’s fingers are deadly weapons. So while I wouldn’t want to piss him off.. I write the way I write, raw, humorous, 96% honest, which is as much truth as I can handle.

I found Gary Clyman to be polite, knowledgeable, generous and very talkative. His conversation moved from his young girlfriends to his grandmother. He is a very yang kind of guy. That drive has made him the master he is. Myself, I am pretty yin, generally only putting out only as much effort as required.

Clyman seems to think there are haters on the Tao Bums site. This is not true, no haters, we do have some crazies though. The flack that comes up in some threads is because someone named something ‘the best’. If they’d stopped at 'very good', there be little or no negativity. But once something is named best, or worse, 'Thee Best', then its like moths to flame; negativity gravitates to it. Its a human thing, say something is spotless and people kick mud and bring out their magnifying glasses.

An extreme example of this was Isbivz Rep a very sincere Moslem, but his writing came from such a proselytizing angle he did his cause way more harm then good.

Back on subject. When the first person declined Gary’s generous offer (due to distance) of a healing session referred to as Emotional Liposuction, I, due or despite an early show of sarcasm was given the opportunity. I accepted knowing little about it.

I didn’t watch any of the video’s he has online thinking they might prejudice my experience. Tao Bums member Dorian Black PM'd recommending I have a good nights then destroyed that possibility by writing “.. maybe only drink coffee in the morning to increase the pain barrier.”

Hmnn Pain Barrier, interesting pair of words. I anticipated something like a painful massage. Well, I’ve had deep tissue sport massages that were pretty rough, how hard could Emotional Liposuction be? Such thoughts kept me up.

Gary’s office is in a very happening part of town, right off of Randolph Street, a little north of downtown Chicago. An old meat packing strip t, now gentrified into some of Chicago’s best restaurants and bars. I entered an old building just off the strip, walked up 3 flights, knocked on the door.

I was greeted by 2 dogs, smallish side of medium, playful. I shook hands with Gary and presented him with some computer art I’d created for him. One a jumble of multicolored words from his website. The other his portrait drawn using words of peace in 30 languages. Its a cool effect. I felt the need to give him something because this was an expensive treatment and I was getting it for free.

He led me past a small practice area into the therapy room. It had a massage table in the middle, in a corner was a young man from Ireland. This reflects very well on Gary. This man had traveled half way around the world to see him again. Dorian Black, Gary’s biggest fan in the Tao Bums is from Germany. I can understand how Clyman could feel like a prophet unloved in his own country. Those who know him are often fanatical boosters.

We talk and talk, rather he talked, I mostly listen. Then it was time to get on the table. I ask if I should change into shorts I brought. Not needed. I take off my sweater so I’m on the massage table with jeans and a T-shirt. There I learn some inconvenient truths.

He folds a dish towel in half then rolls it up halfway. The thick round part goes into my mouth for biting down on. The unrolled half goes over my nose to cover possibly explosive spittle from my nose and over my eyes, so I won’t know whats coming. My hands were given a long round noose with a ball attached.

Mouth gagged, I thought.. this doesn’t bode well.

I don’t think I’m tough, but years, almost 2 decades of martial arts gave me, I think, a higher then usual tolerance for pain. I did 13 years of Aikido where you’d give someone wrist and they’d use the bones in your forearm and wrist to crush the sensitive ulnar nerve til you screamed and went down on your knees. Similarly I’d leave old style Shotokan karate with 6 inches bruises on my forearms from brutal step step step, smash block, smash block, smash block ‘katas’.

Here is my thinking which could be inaccurate: The idea of Emotional Liposuction is there are points on the chest, many along the rib cage. Different emotional problems have different points, these points ache when pressed. Once found, they can released with a combination of chi, accupressure and hitting. Properly defused the person treated achieves a great release.

On the table Gary asked what problems I had. I’m not in great shape, but I feel fine. I am not an emotional guy. I admire stoicism. I remember being in a hospital waiting room with my mother and a clergy woman came in asked if she could help us. We told her- no, we’re good. She asked why we were there, I mentioned my dad was having a triple bypass and we were waiting. She asked again if we wanted her to pray with us or comfort us; again we told her- nope and shoo’ed her away and continued to read our magazines. Its not that we’re unloving, its a realization when you can’t do anything, and you don’t know whats happening stay calm.

My dad is the chief stoic. (& he’s alive and well) I’d told him earlier that day he looked like crap and suggested I drive him home. He said no. And added that it’d be silly because we had 2 cars there. I told him not worry about the other car, he should get home. He repeated no. Later he left work early. I called home to check on him, he wasn’t there. He’d driven himself to the hospital, left the car running infront of the emergency room entrance, walked in and said ‘I’m having a heart attack.‘

That’s my dad. So what emotional problems do I have. None. I told Clyman my biggest problem was laziness. I procrastinate hugely. He nodded, I lay back and the poking began.

I was okay for this and that pressings. For example, no fury issues. Then came the anger point, that hurt. he repeatedly pressed it hard. I relaxed and breathed into the pain. I could take it. A few more pokes and he found the abandonment point. Again painful, sharp, a bit nasty after repeated pressure. By the end it hurt to the point I squirmed a little, but all in all not too bad.

Then came the Bitterness point. When he pressed it hurt and instead of pressure he jabbed at it and it felt like a punch in the solar plex by an expert. See, when the average person punches they tense up and that tension slows the strike down; flexed muscle feel powerful but work against each and the effect is a blow that bounces off. An expert is relaxed, there casual looking blow is fast and penetrating.

I don’t think one of his blows would have knocked me down, but 2 would have. They were 9 parts light up pain and one part nausea. And they kept coming every 3 to 5 seconds.

I fell back on an old strategy I’d use when I was wiped out in martial arts class and had to keep going. I laughed, it introduces endorphins and helps clear the mind of worry. I’d laugh and laugh, Gary would join in and so would the Irish kid who was still in the room. The trouble was laughing takes up oxygen quickly and when I stopped. I’d get a devastating jab to the solar plex. (actually it only felt like the solar plex, looking at the relatively pinpoint bruising the strikes were small and (I now believe) against the breast bone)

Still I kept up with it, if no other reason he didn’t hit while I was laughing. When I stopped, he didn’t hit immediately he'd waited until I just untensed, then lit me up. This went on for a few minutes. The laughing strategy failed me and I reached a point where I felt I couldn’t take it anymore. At that point the blows may have been lighter, I couldn't tell they seemed just as hard to me.

Gary instructor me to Push it Out, Push it Out. What?? The bitterness. I could only concentrate on being in pain and wanting it to stop. Maybe sounds would make him stop, so made grrr’ing sounds, which helped a little because it tensed my stomach, but it what he wanted. At one point I think he said, ‘Stop being a lazy Jew’. That refocused me. I don’t think he heard me because my mouth was gagged, but I spit out ‘I’m not going to stop being a Jew.‘

At some points he’d press down hard. While doing this he talked to the Irish kid and at one invited him to ‘work‘ on me by holding down on midchest pressure point. I hoped that’d bring some relief but the kid was strong. I could no longer get fulls breaths and without that, my cognitive powers shrank and desperation set in. When he stopped, Gary went on for a minute more then mercifully stopped. In all it was probably lasted only about ten minutes, maybe less. I'm honestly not sure.

He asked how I felt. I said ‘I feel okay.‘

Did I feel lighter?

I told him a little bit.

Any changes?

I told him I didn’t know. My chest hurt.

He said the horrible words ‘Let’s try it some more’ and he produced another rolled up towel gag, stuffed my mouth with it and began again. My cognitive ability was back, so was the intense pain and a new fear that he might actually be doing me damage. Still, I either trusted him enough to stay down or was simply too dumb, numb or docile to move or stop him.

Thankfully this session was short. I had intense feeling of relief. Some release too, but mostly relief that it was over. We talked afterwards. I asked if he felt his words during the procedure had the most effect. Since during the pain he’d told me to stop being lazy. He’d repeated ‘Push it out’ a few times. He said no, often he wouldn’t speak at all.

There was a feeling of catharsis, but how could there not be. It was the most painful thing I’ve physically experienced in my life and I’ve been to the emergency room a few times (usually driving myself). I believe in the theory of body armoring and we lock in dark emotions physically. His theory makes sense and I know his practice has helped many people. Its the atomic bomb of body work.

It is also pain and torture. Yet in our lopsided civilized life, such things are occasionally needed; probably good for the soul. I feel if I was ever arrested and tortured I could look them in the eye, ‘Hah, I’ve worse, you’re nothing compared to Clyman.’

Yet did I have an intense healing? No, but I wasn’t sick or emotional. I am yin, I absorb, hold out, strive for moderation. Nor am I particularly energy sensitive. I’ve been in rooms where people were being ‘energetically’ healed and many of those watching swayed to unseen energies. I felt nothing.

Bottom line, I’d recommend Master Clyman treatment. Its beyond intense and quite powerful. Maybe we need that intensity to create real change. I have been more active during the past few days. Maybe it’s acted as a bookmark in my life. I don’t feel much different, but change isn’t in my nature. I dabble, I enjoy myself, meet interesting people, occasionally do strange new things(LakesofFire tickets on sale 3/19).

The world changes around me and I look for a comfortable seat to watch.

Kudos to you for trying it out and being open to your experience and for Clyman for being willing to put himself under test.

I can't help but think your conclusion doesn't really match the rest of your post though hehe. It would be interesting if you posted back with follow up comments a few weeks later to see how you feel then.

IMO/IME: Personally, as an Occultist, and from an Occultist Viewpoint:

I would be curious if Clyman consciously or subconsciously, deposited anything in your Aura.

Time release, residual signatures from himself, other patients- or lineage/ancestral residue.

Some healers have psychic/etheric help mates too.

I, being a healer- understand what emotional baggage, I can bring to the table..

Also having someone else in there, with you, while Clyman doing this- "his" thoughts, too, may manifest within your subtle body(s)

As well as the residue sexual energies from his "young girlfriends".

Finally, again as a healer- Clyman does not appear to, *to me*, IMO/IME- to be particularly "healthy".

EDIT: This is NOT an Accusation. Clyman has some good info on his web site, books, and YouTube videos

Edited by SonOfTheGods

One more thing:

should you develop sleep disturbances, nightmares- especially if your children have them, spontaneous PK exp./hauntings, spontaneous Kriyas, (etc) - I would NOT ignore these.

Emotional Release = Food

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Time release, residual signatures from himself, other patients- or lineage/ancestral residue.

Some healers have psychic/etheric help mates too.

should you develop sleep disturbances, nightmares- especially if your children have them, spontaneous PK exp./hauntings, spontaneous Kriyas, (etc) - I would NOT ignore these.

Thanks, but I don't think I need to worry about such things. It wasn't an exorcism, just a short very intense piece of bodywork.

Matter of fact I'm generally in the category that its our belief that (generally) gives them power. Most of the time; such psychic events whether external or internal- if you let it go, lose there power; clinging, worrying and belief, fuel them. Thus I have a strict policy when strange things happen; I ignore them or rather- keep calm, carry on, and give them little credence.

back on track.

I think Clyman's bodywork is a very powerful (and painful) healing modality, but I was a poor test subject. Similarly if I'd gone to a world class acupuncturist without any particular problem, had a treatment and came back with the similar story, it was interesting, but I don't feel a difference. Its not them, its me.

• Like 7