Wells

Chi Kung master strips away emotional junk

Its easy to fool oneself.

True, especially concerning Chi healing! People imagine to feel heat, tingling, whatever! Maybe Chi, maybe just PLACEBO!

However, it's rather improbable that people imagine the (quote!) "blow-torch" like pain that NEIJIN (=Internal Power) causes when this diamond-dense high-frequency magma-like essence penetrates the system of the patients forcefully right to the core to burn out completely the energetic blockages in their Chi structure!

Other people say that Master Clyman's Neijin feels like (quote!) "getting hit with a brick!"

Another league than Chi healing! That's what we are talking about here! B)

Edited by Dorian Black

"The Energy Man" - Master Gary J. Clyman's Chi Kung TV Interview 2012

This is an interview with Master Gary J. Clyman. He explains how to cultivate internal power, store it in your body, circulate in within, and how he uses it to heal other people, thousands of people.

http://vimeo.com/50408699

http://vimeo.com/50414520

http://vimeo.com/50414617

http://vimeo.com/50414676

http://www.chikung.com/wp-content/files/Chicago_SunTimes_2014.pdf

Master Gary J. Clyman is in the press again! :D

New Chicago Sun-Times article about a reporter testing Master Clyman's life-changing Emotional Liposuction treatment!

PLEASE CLICK FOR FULL SIZE VIEW! :)

16XnQ2s.jpg

I'm sorry, but the date on this is March 2014.

Chicago Sun-Times policy on its search page says:

Stories are available for 30 days on our site. (Bold in the original, ZYD)

Today is March 9, 2014, yet searching for things such as Chi Kung Master (copied from the title on the article.) produce no results for articles within the paper. Anything from February 7, 2014 to the present should be available.

Try it yourself here:

Chicago Sun-Times Search

Any explanation?

I'm sorry, but the date on this is March 2014.

Chicago Sun-Times policy on its search page says:

Stories are available for 30 days on our site. (Bold in the original, ZYD)

Today is March 9, 2014, yet searching for things such as Chi Kung Master (copied from the title on the article.) produce no results for articles within the paper. Anything from February 7, 2014 to the present should be available.

Try it yourself here:

Chicago Sun-Times Search

Any explanation?

so the ad was made...and will be printed in the next days.

I don't mean to be judgemental, but if for some reason I needed healing (I am a blessed to have a wonderful Master to look out for me thankfully!) I would not let this man put his hands near me:

Edit: Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and after reading through his website, I stand by my 'judgement', lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Colonel Goji

I don't mean to be judgemental, but if for some reason I needed healing (I am a blessed to have a wonderful Master to look out for me thankfully!) I would not let this man put his hands on me:

maxresdefault.jpg

Being judgmental assumes the ability to judge.

This thread is thought for people who have the cognitive ability to watch several video testimonials in succession and in addition actually being able to compute the data content.

Only the persons who could and did that, are able to estimate the awesome healing abilities of this Neijin Master!

Edited by Dorian Black

I don't mean to be judgemental, but if for some reason I needed healing (I am a blessed to have a wonderful Master to look out for me thankfully!) I would not let this man put his hands on me:

My congratulations for demonstrating your superficiality and inability to recognize the marks of ability and true mastery.

Good luck with your wonderful Master...

Edited by Dorian Black

Well cool thing is now that when i watch his emotional liposuction treatment I can actually see the current go up his arm.

He should call it ac/dc healing.

Out destructive

In healing

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 1

Well cool thing is now that when i watch his emotional liposuction treatment I can actually the current go up his arm.

He should call it ac/dc healing.

Out destructive

In healing

It's not electric current...but it's in fact AC. B)

It's not electric current...but it's in fact AC. B)

Its cool how he can flip the flow of his current backwards.

• Like 1

So,

I just talked with Master Clyman via skype to ask him about the authenticity of the articles I posted above!

He told me that a student of him, who was very grateful that he got rid of a chronic sickness that he had for 10 years thanks to training with Master Clyman's "Tidal Wave Chi Kung" DVD set, told him that more sick people should be made aware of Master Clyman's treatment & system so they can get healed through him. And, out of gratefulness, he offered Master Clyman to pay for an advertisement in a newspaper in Chicago!

Gary accepted and wanted simply a reprint of the originsal article from 2006 in the Chicago Sun-Times!

I asked him explicitely and Master Clyman confirmed that this article was a real report from a real reporter from the Chicago Sun-Times (Cathleen Falsani), printed as a report in the Chicago Sun-Times on January 13. 2006!

Now, the Chicago Sun-Times didn't give permission for a reprint of this article as an ad, so the grateful student came up with the idea to simply use a pseudonym for the real reporter from the real story that really happened and so to construct an ad, that the Chicago Sun-Times agreed to print!

Master Clyman had nothing against that idea because it contained a real story with a changed name (as everybody can read in the original article from 2006 above!), so the ad was made...and will be printed in the next days.

I read about the coming up article on Master Clyman's website and misinterpreted the circumstances, so I have to take the blame for misunderstanding!

However, Master Clyman linked on his website directly under the link to the ad to the original article from 2006:

http://www.chikung.com/

So, it's an ad but it's NOT an exaggerated infomercial, as thelerner first interpreted it. The extremely high level of Master Clyman's abilities and the "live changing" effect of the Emotional Liposuction treatment is exactly described as these are in reality, as the newspaper article from 2006 and the many video testimonials prove.

Thank you for the link and the explanation. My understanding is that Master Clyman studied with Master Wayson Liao, for whom I have a great deal of respect and was thus a little dismayed by the whole business. Unfortunately, it seems that something otherwise well meaning got out of hand. As for all of the other claims and counter claims, I leave it to others to untangle them, I simply do not have the time.

• Like 2

I don't doubt the man's abilities, but heavy marketers who charge exploitative prices for their services just turn me off. For me, the motive counts as much as the method.

• Like 1

I don't doubt the man's abilities, but heavy marketers who charge exploitative prices for their services just turn me off.

As other clients of his in this forum have already confirmed: Master Clyman's system is HUGE and condensed in a few DVD sets.

One DVD of his has a higher number of exercises that really work than other provider's complete collection has a number of exercises that don't (or even deplete you further, damage your prostate gland, etc.).

Therefore, his products are really low cost compared to its value and I already suggested to him to raise the prices, but he declined!

For me, the motive counts as much as the method.

Master Clyman wants to help people to change their lives for the better.

Therefore he offers products and services that really work (beyond PLACEBO).

Why does he wear Chinese silk pyjamas ?

You should pay more respect to a person who changes people's lifes dramatically for the better every day.

You should pay more respect to a person who changes people's lifes dramatically for the better every day.

Likewise, you should respect the members and their practice's instead of announcing that they indulge in 'spiritual roleplay'. Some have been practising for decades and are more than happy with their chosen arts.

• Like 2

Being judgmental assumes the ability to judge.

This thread is thought for people who have the cognitive ability to watch several video testimonials in succession and in addition actually being able to compute the data content.

Only the persons who could and did that, are able to estimate the awesome healing abilities of this Neijin Master!

I would call it intuition, the trust in which is developed through successful practice.

Clyman probably has a role though, in that the macho yang people probably gravitate to him as they would probably feel more uncomfortable and insecure with a softer style master.

• Like 2

Likewise, you should respect the members and their practice's instead of announcing that they indulge in 'spiritual roleplay'.

You seem confused as you address the wrong person! I'm not aware that I used that term before.

Some have been practising for decades and are more than happy with their chosen arts.

And many people are happy in relationships with energy-sucking abusive partners as long as it helps them to get their time over with!

I don't doubt the man's abilities, but heavy marketers who charge exploitative prices for their services just turn me off. For me, the motive counts as much as the method.

I called Master Clyman and he told me that he will treat you with his Emotional Liposuction for free!

I hope that you are so fair then to report back in this thread what happened to you and your life afterwards!

I would call it intuition, the trust in which is developed through successful practice. Clyman probably has a role though, in that the macho yang people probably gravitate to him as they would probably feel more uncomfortable and insecure with a softer style master.

Well, "soft style" means the use of internal power (Neijin) in contrast to the use of external strength (Li)!

It doesn't mean the use of "softer"/weak energy...

Edited by Dorian Black

Master Clyman wants to help people to change their lives for the better.

Therefore he offers products and services that really work (beyond PLACEBO).

Oh... I believe you. But the whole approach just turns me off. Maybe it's a conflict with my inner-American, I don't know. But when something looks and feels like an infomercial, I switch the dial immediately. The bigger the claims and the more impressive the youtube videos, the more I want to distance myself.

Regarding his abilities, I'd have to spend quite a while making the list of healers from different areas of the world I've met over the years who essentially achieve the same thing, but with different approaches. Two spring to mind immediately - a mute Peruvian native and little Philippino woman, neither of whom anyone here has ever heard of, or ever will. And yet, they do this kind of work day in and day out.