SonOfTheGods

Scientists: The woman who 'can leave her body at will': Student sheds light on the strange brain activity involved in out-of-body experiences

Just because someone doesn't have the specific skillset to OBE doesn't mean it isn't legit, many other people are able to. I personally can't jump that high or far (I am talking mundane physical plane stuff) so I think I'll no longer beleive in jumping...

• Like 1

Higher levels of real Mo Pai seem to bring my Djinn buddies to my Temple, and they mock me, and they laugh at me, caught up in my cataleptic paralysis

_______

EDIT: Posted Today, 11:11 AM

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

I don't think the 'Are we a butterfly dreaming we're a man' is a serious proposition, but perhaps 'is something powerful and transcendental dreaming they're us' might be.

Whether its 'reality' based or not. We might live better lives by (quotingish Robert Moss) taking our dreams life more seriously and treating our waking life as more symbolic.

• Like 2

I don't think the 'Are we a butterfly dreaming we're a man' is a serious proposition, but perhaps 'is something powerful and transcendental dreaming they're us' might be.

Whether its 'reality' based or not. We might live better lives by (quotingish Robert Moss) taking our dreams life more seriously and treating our waking life as more symbolic.

That concept has affected the course of my conscious life like few others.

Love it!

So "Enlightenment" is in your opinion equivalent with "Halluzinating all day long"!

Interesting! Maybe you should look out for an enlightened master in your local asylum!

I'm happy for you that according to your description you seem to progress in that direction!

Just because you personally don't see or experience stuff is no reason to insult and ridicule those who do. What part of "spiritual forum", not "forum of skeptics who don't beleive in anything" did you miss?

• Like 2

Just because you personally don't see or experience stuff is no reason to insult and ridicule those who do. What part of "spiritual forum", not "forum of skeptics who don't beleive in anything" did you miss?

I have lucid dreams and other experiences as I assume most people in the world have.

That doesn't mean that I would conclude that these are "real" / "spiritual experiences"; rather psychological ones.

For example as long as no one of the masses of "OOB dudes" is able to see "what card lies face up on the table next room", it is absurd to conclude that all these experiences are more than lucid dreaming / halluzinating.

• Like 2

I have lucid dreams and other experiences as I assume most people in the world have.

That doesn't mean that I would conclude that these are "real" / "spiritual experiences"; rather psychological ones.

For example as long as no one of the masses of "OOB dudes" is able to see "what card lies face up on the table next room", it is absurd to conclude that all these experiences are more than lucid dreaming / halluzinating.

Personally I go more for "was that bruise left in the right spot on the person's arm?" sort of proof; no idea if the cards thing works or not. Lots of fun ones are to go wander around into stores at night in a part of town you have never been to. Then go there the next day to confirm what you saw. Or with friends, if you visit one another while OBE, confirming how each person entered and what they did upon arriving sort of thing. A magic group I was part of would do some fun experiments and all OBE to the local coffee shop after it was closed ;).

Though with OBE, much OBE are on the astral plane, which is quite a bit different than the physical, not many folks can do physical world OBE. With astral plane you more have to go to certain mapped/charted areas, then check the books afterwards (not before) to see if what you ran into is accurate. Also a group working can be fun, to see how many folks got the exact same thing.

Lucid dreams I find that most are just super awesome dreams with a message or watever, or a good way to work if you have enough control of it. Though a few lucid dreams I have found to be actual occurrences. Aside from this, the line we draw between dreaming/OBE and this so called "real" physical reality is sometimes a finer line than we realize if we allow ourselves to open up to it and see.

PS you soooo have to do your neigong practices while lucid if you can remember! :D

• Like 3

One thing to remember here- Consciousness in not indigenous to just one time line, or 3rd dimension.

Obviously, the consciousness has transcended this 3rd physical realm- passed the 4th realm of time- and is now somehwere around the 5th

(level 5! :) )

There is no time lock in this phase- so alternate time lines- might reveal a house that is there no longer, or has not been built yet- right next to your own dwelling.

Time doesn't move just forward and back- but also from side to side.

With this type of stuff- THINK BIG! OUTSIDE THE BOX!

Hallucinations- dreams- NDE- OBE- has some DMT thrown in- and so do visions.. just saying ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I might be interested in assisting with conducting some remote viewing experiments.

For sometimes when we dream we wake,

To take the grail our thirst to slake..

Higher levels of real Mo Pai seem to bring my Djinn buddies to my Temple, and they mock me, and they laugh at me, caught up in my cataleptic paralysis

_______

EDIT: Posted Today, 11:11 AM

That's the reason I can not take you up on your offer.

I bring company

• Like 1

The irony here is- that Magickal groups like OTO, etc have Astral Lodges.

They have maps, and actual temples, and conduct ceremonies out in the Aethyrs

Witches (not wiccans) of old, would astral travel (Belladonna ointment, etc) to a sacred cove -thus flying naked on broomsticks- and conduct rituals

Shamans would astral travel through the sacred tree- up and down

This is basic Occultism 101

Enochian magick contains most these elements.

BKA and myself could produce manuscripts/VOLUMES about this stuff

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

What part of "spiritual forum", not "forum of skeptics who don't beleive in anything" did you miss?

That's the reason of my own apprehension to post on that Kundalini and Siddhis thread.

;) I know James Rhandi will magickally appear lol

They have maps, and actual temples, and conduct ceremonies out in the Aethyrs

Witches (not wiccans) of old, would astral travel (Belladonna ointment, etc) to a sacred cove -thus flying naked on broomsticks- and conduct rituals

Shamans would astral travel through the sacred tree- up and down

This is basic Occultism 101

Enochian magick contains most these elements.

BKA and myself could produce manuscripts/VOLUMES about this stuff

We aren't going to make them read Dee's handwriting are we? :D

That's the reason of my own apprehension to post on that Kundalini and Siddhis thread.

;) I know James Rhandi will magickally appear lol

Oh fuck what anyone else believes or thinks, it is self proof which is important to each individual. If everyone could stop being afraid of losing "control" of their perceived thoughts/experiences of "reality", there would be more experiences amongst spiritual people. Also fuck James Randi: A couple hundred years ago they didn't have the tech to prove sound or light was real, nor magnetism (for those who didn't have access to lodestones). Oh hell we even thought the earth was flat for a bit. Needless to say trust as far as modern science has come and take that over personal experience? ROFL ROFL ROFL

• Like 1

Oh fuck what anyone else believes or thinks, it is self proof which is important to each individual. If everyone could stop being afraid of losing "control" of their perceived thoughts/experiences of "reality", there would be more experiences amongst spiritual people. Also fuck James Randi: A couple hundred years ago they didn't have the tech to prove sound or light was real, nor magnetism (for those who didn't have access to lodestones). Oh hell we even thought the earth was flat for a bit. Needless to say trust as far as modern science has come and take that over personal experience? ROFL ROFL ROFL

One has to love Dee and have great patience lol

James Rhandi came under scrutiny when his boyfriend was supposed to be deported.

• Like 1

When you realize that John Dee wrote in the Secretary Hand:

Wikipedia on the Secretary Hand

do your homework and study it a bit, his handwriting is quit legible. I got so I could read it as fluently as one might read something in Ariel font (clever little joke intended).

• Like 1

When you realize that John Dee wrote in the Secretary Hand:

Wikipedia on the Secretary Hand

do your homework and study it a bit, his handwriting is quit legible. I got so I could read it as fluently as one might read something in Ariel font (clever little joke intended).

Oh sure it's legible, after a few months of reading/deciphering it :D, you sort of get used to it. Though compared with my diary notes, his are really good! The F and S thing took some getting used to!

• Like 1

PS you soooo have to do your neigong practices while lucid if you can remember! :D

Oh yes! I had an 'ability' in my club to learn patterns a lot faster than the others. One asked me how once and I said I practice in my dreams ... then they all looked at me skeptical and like I was a ' a weirdo' or bullshitter <shrug> .

It doesnt work if it is a vague imagining or it is just 'going through it in your head ... one must 'imagine' one is in the body and in relationship to a particular environment. I found it interesting that the one I had trouble to do in the dream state had a uniques and unusual motion to it; left, right, straight ahead , left (which so far is fairly typical) then a 3/4 turn and backwards moving diagonally through the original pattern ... every time I got to that point I became disorientated and came out of the lucid state.

I eventually was able to do it. I took a break for a while from training and recently returned. All the patterns are coming back ( 14 empty handed 12 with various weapons) but I had totally forgotten that one I had difficulty with even existed.

Why bother to try to read a card in the next room? IMO the value of this has nothing to do with that sort of thing. It may all be 'psychological' ... but so may everything else ? When young I had trouble with bullying in my dreams. I eventually learnt how to deal with dream bullies and then bullying stopped happening in my life.

Also deep internal states can effect things like outward body movement, composure and demeanor ... and others detect that , unconsciously or not.

And I may as well add (as I often do) that my personal shamanic belief system is that we are all a dream of a giant rainbow serpent curled up asleep underground dreaming within ' water from the heavens ' .

• Like 1

??? :unsure: . ... well, you did say 'groups like OTO' .... I wonder who they are ? In my experience , it was hard enough to maintain a physical lodge with all those different personalities and opinions .... throw all that into an astral mix and ... :blink: .

However ... constructing, maintaining and spending time in one's own 'astral temple' ... that's another story :) .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1