skydog

changing the world

I haven't seen anything in regards to being passive in terms of changing the world.

But instead of talking about it on a forum why don't you take action and change it?

Your wasting valuable time and energy complaining about it on a forum. :)

I haven't seen anything in regards to being passive in terms of changing the world.

But instead of talking about it on a forum why don't you take action and change it?

Your wasting valuable time and energy complaining about it on a forum. :)

this is an ignorant post, I have made one post on this forum about how i dont feel there is anything wrong with changing the world

please dont say im complaining and conjure up imaginary insult

I'm an ignorant person. ;)

i know

• will and personal power
  • creativity
  • sexual expression
  • action

The Fire Element governs the Sacral Hara Chakra andSolar Plexus Chakra.

Zodiac Fire Signs

The Fire signs are Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. People born under a fire sign are energetic and assertive. They tend to be active, competitive and spontaneous. They have a passion for the freedom to do as they wish. They are adventurous, and fun-loving.

Lion Meanings and Thoughts on Lion Symbolism

The symbolic meaning of lions, as one might imagine, primarily deals with strength.

The fact that it is a nocturnalcreature means that the lion is a symbol of authority and command over subconscious thought (as night is an ancient symbol of the subconscious - or dream states).

It's interesting that the lion is considered by many ancient cultures to be a solar animal symbol, however it is primarily a nocturnal creature, conducting its hunting activity mostly at night. Further, the lioness is considered a lunar animal.

This serves as a symbolic message of balance and sound judgment. In that the lion shares the world of both night and day, the lion bears a message of prudence to us. In other words, the lion asks us to not overdo in certain areas of our lives. Rather, keep an even mind and an overall balance in our life activities.

Other than a symbol for strength, other symbolic attributes of the lioninclude...

Symbolic Meaning of Lion
  • Wisdom
  • Power
  • Royalty
  • Dignity
  • Courage
  • Justice
  • Ferocity
  • Dominion
  • Authority

In Egypt, the lion represented the ferocious heat of the sun and was seen in the likeness of Sekhmet who is the Egyptian goddess known as the Eye of Ra. She is the power that protects the good and annihilates the wicked.

In ancient Greece, lions were identified with Dionysus, Phoebus, Cybele, and Artemis because myth indicates lions drew the chariots for these gods and goddesses. Here, the symbolic meaning of lions revolved around protections and they were viewed as guardians of the dead as well as guardians of palaces, doorways, shrines and thrones. They were also ultimate protectors of hearth and home.

In Hinduism, the lion is an avatar (embodiment or personification) of Vishnu.

In Buddhism the Buddha sits upon the lion as a throne of consistency, strength and wisdom.

In alchemy, the symbolic meaning of lions is associated with the highly idealistic and prized attributes of gold.

Lion Symbolism in Heraldry

The symbolic meaning of lions in England is shown in heraldic art where it is a common emblem of English sovereigns because of these lion-like traits:

• Honor
  • Courage
  • Royalty
  • Strength
  • Leadership
SymbolicLionMeanings.jpg

Lion Meanings in Astrology

As a zodiac symbol - those with the sign of Leo likely possess some lion's personality traits such as:

• Fiery
  • Loyalty
  • Passionate
  • Intuition
  • Generosity
  • Territorial
  • Controlling
  • Self-confidence

Those born under the sun sign Leo are fiercely independent, confident and in control.

They are creative and influential forces and have the internal power to make positive (or negative) changes in their lives and the lives of others around them.

They are very loyal people, and will defend friend and family honor to the death. My friend Goran Jonsson has perfectly captured the strength and ferocity the Leo represents in his zodiac pendant shown left.

Lions as dream symbols indicate we may feel as though we are being preyed upon, or we are in a position to defend ourselves. Dreaming of lions may also be a sign of our need to get in touch with our emotions, and tame them if necessary.

In esoteric studies, the lion makes its appearance in the Tarot where it is illustrated in the Strength card of the Major Arcana.

When we observe the lion in nature, we detect an easy strength and a natural dignity. The lion is born powerful, and power comes naturally to it. There is no false bravado as the lion has no need of it.

When the lion comes to us it is a sign for us to step into our natural birthright of power. Each of us is born powerful and divine. The lion reminds us of this.

Symbolic Messages the Lion Offers Us
  • Have courage, have faith

• Stand tall, remember your birthright of power

• Hold your head high - even in times of conflict - conduct yourself with dignity

• It may be time to defend something that is dear to your heart - defend it fiercely if you must

• Perhaps it's time to show your authority (not in a dominating way) but lead others with a loving heart

Aslan isn't a tame lion, you know.

Keep on keepin' on mr skydog sir!

Onwards and upwards!

Stay in touch man, maybe we meet up in London.

So tell me then, bozo's.

Who hath responsibility?

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Yes, man, thanks captain mar vell

edit:think i made the point clear here

Edited by skydog

I want to make it clear i did not write this post to learn, i wrote it to express my views

fire is an element i have a particular affinity with, not everyone does, in fact a lot of people on this forum are very watery

many teaching like "be like water" are not right for everyone, water puts fire out...

then I connect with animals etc etc

there are many great things about fire, and equally bad things about being watery like lacking motivation, passion, spark, dedication etc

yes always good to have some balance and learn to connect with all elements

but many people approach topics from the same view point

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Calm down, don't exaggerate things.

Later.

since you are so interested in what is manipulation and what isnt

what youve just written is very manipulative

and on your post today about sin and cover it, you should always make sure your not projecting.

but i did get an epiphany about changing the world as I want to be more neutral about it, which helps it to manifest

that is that everyone is doing what they need to in the world in their own way,

even though not 100% true

• Like 1

Everyone is always changing the world.

Some do it consciously.

Some less so.

I believe it is a good thing to aspire to leave the world a better place than one found it.

One needs the courage to change what can be changed, and to accept what cannot, and to know the difference.

That was Kipling.

Deep inside the world's controlling you and me.

That was Jon Anderson.

Remain unattached to outcomes.

That was me.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 3

yes....thanks for the posts i do want to be more neutral about this.

yes thanks again..

since you are so interested in what is manipulation and what isnt

what youve just written is very manipulative

and on your post today about sin and cover it, you should always make sure your not projecting.

It was Sin & Censor, Sinan Sencer, not sin and cover it.

Consider doing a little bit less energy work for a while to calm down.

Catch you,

Unseen_Abilities

It seems that those that actuly did change the world didn't intend to do so...they just did because they were great!

I want to make it clear i did not write this post to learn, i wrote it to express my views

fire is an element i have a particular affinity with, not everyone does, in fact a lot of people on this forum are very watery

many teaching like "be like water" are not right for everyone, water puts fire out...

then I connect with animals etc etc

there are many great things about fire, and equally bad things about being watery like lacking motivation, passion, spark, dedication etc

yes always good to have some balance and learn to connect with all elements

but many people approach topics from the same view point

Interesting. I sometimes think that if I'm always like water, then I will just lie down and not do anything - ever.

• Like 1

It seems that those that actuly did change the world didn't intend to do so...they just did because they were great!

I would add that when people set out "change the world," the change which manifests is often quite different from the change they intended.
  • Like 2

I would add that when people set out "change the world," the change which manifests is often quite different from the change they intended.

Like Hitler? Always a great example...

Edited by skydog

Edited by skydog