Unseen_Abilities

I don't want to point the finger (for I am too to blame)

Yeah, I don't agree with doing healing work on other people without them knowing.

IMO, people who do that should heal themselves of the need/desire to do it.

Unseen_Abilities

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 2

Quote from Unseen_Abilities:

Quote>>>

But when are people going to learn that praying for other people without asking them or telling them or blah blah blah is actually an extremely bad idea.

Notwithstanding everything else I've experienced, it dawned on me this morning that someone I've been in contact with has most likely been praying/commanding Pagan deities to "do whatever it takes to get **Unseen_Abilities** the help he needs to get where he needs to go in Life and blah blah blah"...I admit, I've asked this person for assistance/advice (they are an Astrologer) before, but then it dawned on me that this was happening.

I feel that this was hugely contributing to the confusion going on in my Life over the last 6 months or so - You can't just go and do that to or "for" people without telling them. I had crazy thinking, energetic attachments/thoughtforms, all sorts of stuff. A little while ago (this morning) I realized this, basically told this person that they should stop doing what they're doing and BANG!!! I feel completely sane within a few minutes.

Fucking idiots everywhere.

(Excuse the Language)

Unseen_Abilities

>>>End Quote

It is interesting that you are aware of what you stated and the way in which you stated it.

It resonates somewhere on the lunatic side of things but it is not - very glad you found your way.

While in a sitting position, have someone press tightly just behind your earlobs in the pocket there taking care not to cut into you with their nails - breath while this is done and do not worry about the pain.

This will help clear a number of channels from unwanted foreign energy.

Regarding your judgment ('Fucking idots everywhere):

If you are able to see your thought forms - take a look at the one you created with that.

Take a good look at all the thought forms you have created on this level - they take on a life of their own and can exist for long periods of time. They collect energy from like vibrations and can create what is a bit like a mesh network. Hate Radio has a mesh network of millions creating thought forms identical to yours.

One of my favorite words used to be the F word and my thoughtforms were not something I am proud of - you may wish to take time to destroy all of your existing mechanisms of this type and consider the Karma moving forward as well as the utility of creating them.

They are - after all - exactly what you did not wish from your associate - one persons energies or wishes or thougthforms working upon others.

The average person is almost completely automated by common thoughtforms - they are a formed mechanical substance that attracts "like" vibration and is instantaneously re-activated by "like" vibration. They also activate "like" vibrations and mechanisms in other people with the same or similar formations.

A thought form can travel great distances and at some point look very similar to a being - they are often mistaken for beings. Some thoughtforms have existed for many hundreds of years. A well developed thought - good or bad has substance - very real substance. A person with well developed thought forms will have many floating around them. If they are strongly judgmental and angry to boot - the vibration is not such a nice one - and it may repel many depending on the crudeness.

Sometimes it can be hard to stomach indescisive weak willed meakness - but barking and spewing is not the best solution - this is something that I learned by experience and I no longer view it in the same light.

The amount of energy you dissipate from your space in and of itself is self defeating. The amount of energy you compress into a negative and in a sense pro-active generator is unacceptable if you see it that way - it is wholly a losing proposition for you, the energy around you, the place you live in, and the world at large.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 8

Thanks for a Spotless reply, dude ;)

I basically agree with everything you've written there. Admittedly, I've just been through hoards and hoards of negative energetic assaults, control and potentially other things (see my other recent thread) but, you know, I guess it could be all self-generated thoughtforms, or a mixture of my own and those of others...many different kinds of people seem attracted to me - This is a blessing and a burden because you just can't be sure of what's going on inside other people most of the time...Say someone like myself leaves a Christian congregation or group and then, a while later, comes onto social media and clearly now operates in a paradigm outside theirs, you can probably understand how that person might be on the receiving end of many many prayers and/comments. That's just one example - You can probably see where you're coming from, but yes, I have to sort this out myself.

A strange and difficult time, at least I know what I do.

I have found fasting, general dietary measures, meditation and Qi Gong to be excellent bulldozer techniques for getting a handle on "the wild times".

I think still the most powerful thing I have ever heard was what Socrates said after hearing that the Oracle of Delphi had said he was the wisest man in all of Athen's (or perhaps Greece), with his typical humility, though I do not think he was kidding, he said " the only thing I know is that I know nothing".

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6

It does seem to be true what they: "The more you know, the more you realize how little you know".

I have my own methods that are serving me quite well, but thank you for bringing my attention to thoughtforms once again - I can see how focusing on generating beneficial thoughtforms will serve me well.

• Like 1

Good luck with yer trials, man.

The spotless feller gives good advice.

Always remember compassion and loving kindness for all beings.

Given that, you probably oughtn't to be making blanket condemnations such as "fucking idiots."

Although of course, the world is full of fucking idiots.

And non-fucking idiots.

But don't worry, I ain't prayin' for you.

Except insofar as I pray for the soul of humanity.

All things are bound together, mr unseen abiliities.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

There's few things I detest more than "for your own good" spiritual interventions that weren't asked for by me or authorized by me in an explicit "yes, do what YOU think is best for me" declaration of surrender of my own best judgment and spiritual freedom. "Their" idea of what's good for me may be light years away from mine, and in case they do have some juice, it may be mediated by entities I'm at war with. How they will go about "improving" my situation may be similar to an armed coup in the spiritual realms. I see such interventions as an expression of spiritual colonialism at best, and spiritual fascism in a more typical case. Ugh.

If you (the generic you) don't believe me or the OP that it's seriously fracked up to do this, why don't you approach a mosque and offer to the congregation to pray to Jesus on their behalf, asking him to forgive their sins and to bless them with his one true blessing. And then go to the nearest Catholic church, spread a praying rug, turn to Mecca, and tell them that you are praying to Allah to help them find the true path. Just let me know in advance when you do, I'd love to film what transpires.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 6

It would get a few hits on youtube.

There's a punch line in there somewhere.

Collective karma.

Quite.

I do like you mr unseenabilities.

Just be good!

If you know what's good for you!

As to being at war with spiritual (or otherwise) entities, I'm all throw my hands up and harm none harm none benefit all benefit all!

It's part of my protection routines.

I'm very risk averse.

Always think positive thoughts!

Always look on the bright side!

Always count your blessings!

Pray that all your intentions be good!

Always seek for the wisdom to know how and when to best act!

These things may, or may not, help you.

• Like 1

Just a couple things I'd like to say:

1. Psychic Self-Defense is important....very important....I had to learn this the hard way many times....and am still continuing to learn this.

2. Whether you are doing a healing, blessing or some kind of magical work with or without someone's permission....if you don't phrase your intent correctly you can still destroy lives.....it can get do be a very sticky situation.

3. It's important to perform a divination if your doing some kind of magical work for another person or even yourself. Divination has saved me from doing some very dumb shit magically speaking and it allowed me to be prepared for the consequences if I decided to do "dumb shit" anyways......it has also saved me from seriously injuring/killing myself at least once.

4. I agree you shouldn't perform healing or magic on someone if there not asking......generally it's just a waste of time. If the world could be healed that way it would have happened already.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Psychic Self-Defense...it have have saved me an awful lot of trouble if I paid attention before I got hooked into like I did.

Live and Learn.

I'm particularly interested in number 2, OldChi - How do you personally discern what is correct phrasing from what is not?

Unseen_Abilities

Psychic Self-Defense...it have have saved me an awful lot of trouble if I paid attention before I got hooked into like I did.

Live and Learn.

I'm particularly interested in number 2, OldChi - How do you personally discern what is correct phrasing from what is not?

Unseen_Abilities

A simple prayer for example would be....to prayer for another person to be enlightened. This may seem like a blessing but if you at the implications you can see it would very likely be a curse.

A useful audio clip, it gives many useful examples of how casting intent backed with lots of energy.....ie......magic....can go horribly wrong: http://deeper-down-the-rabbit-hole.com/2012/10/episode-77-crucible-discussion-2012/

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

I once observed a Reiki class where the teacher was demonstrating how to send 'remote healing'.

Her Reiki students each had a large teddy bear to 'practice' on.

So remote healing for the leg of someone and they did the business on teddy's leg and so on.

Struck me as being a bit intrusive but their intention was undoubtedly good.

bla

Edited by skydog

i can understand how you feel and believe what your saying has some truth, however i believe in using your energy how you want to...to balance the view on this thread

if you wonder why you feel like this maybe look back into past life experiences

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Yo skydog, I guess this is a grey area - I also believe in using your energy how you want, but I'm yet to find any explanation at all as to how it's up to anyone to decide what is best for anyone else, especially in the realm of energy work. But like I said, it's a grey area - If a good friends life is at risk, I'd consider doing something about it, but who is anyone to tell me I'd do well to let go of my "X" in favor of "Y" at this time?

it can definately be a grey area

the white tiger spirit is teaching me to have conviction and self faith in myself, sometimes one has to think about these things more and contemplate not trying to intefere, I guess sometimes one has to kill their sense of hesitancy and act like an animal, doing the first thing that comes to mind and being comfortable acting on their desires, thoughts, intentions and drives, completely trusting their sense of morality, and also one can have many fears but one fear if of doing something unkind, sometimes one doesnt know if their action may be good or bad, but one has to pull the trigger sometimes and just do it, and if their going to do something trust themself, i believe conviction is something that one has to develop when doing energy work and when one has good intentions people can tell you its bad but one has to continue doing good...

everyone has their own truths and should look into them though

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Well I definitely agree with your last sentence. I remember you saying on here once that you were going onto trains and deleting things from people on the trains, what's that all about? *shrugs*

Edited by skydog

im letting too mch information out..and you not here so ill leave it

Edited by skydog