Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Normalcy is over-rated? what do you do?

Please, there is no normalcy only things happening. You like this thought because you are pleased to consider you as somebody special (a prince, a wizard, a paladin, a great warrior, a sifu, know what I mean ?) but nobody is special even if some do uncommon stuff -better question is why do many here like to think they are ?

Excuuuuuuse me !

We are all special! (What sort of philosophy is that ! ? - re above )

" Remember that this earth is but an atom in the universe, and that thou thyself art but an atom thereon, and that even couldst thou become the God of this earth whereon thou crawlest and grovellest, that thou wouldest, even then, be but an atom, and one amongst many. Nevertheless have the greatest self-respect ... " There is none other in the whole vast expanse of the Universe like you, you are a unique individual ... a 'one off' .

'Nobody is special. " :rolleyes: harumph ! and by the way ... this is not ego reaction as I am saying WE ( meaning all entities ... this is not species ego either) are ALL special.

However if you meant no one is specially above another .... that's different.

Edited by Nungali

I did not write that in a bad way, I simply have difficulty with complacency (mine included) particularly when it comes more or less sneaky. I think we understand each other, I'm a more "everything is sacred" that "nothing is sacred" person.

When I read TTB there is many people I would enjoy to meet. :D

(and you did not answer about your challenge here, maybe you did not notice my question:)

Yes , well I answered the above before I read this .... modification ... retraction ?

I imagine you felt rather 'special' when you 'chastised' everyone's ego ... what is your role or mask (or masque) ... some type of enlightened master that needs to point out the basics to us? :rolleyes:

Okay ... now I will drop that and :) ... I was just answering your unanswered question. ;)

• Like 2

However if you meant no one is specially above another .... that's different.

That's it (to me) everything is unique, particular but nothing is special. Like Human is not the jewel of the creation among animal kingdom etc...

But they are BOTH special the individual animals (that includes us - we are animals) and the species. I made the distinction above, so yes I agree.

Disregarding any philosophical considerations ... I feel MUCH better , going around in a world of wonder and ... existence ... where I am observing the beauty of every existing thing as special.

Gosh! Maybe I became ... enlightened ;)

[ Or maybe, returning from the brink of near-certain death ... I just see things in a new light ? ]

• Like 1

I imagine you felt rather 'special' when you 'chastised' everyone's ego ... what is your role or mask (or masque) ... some type of enlightened master that needs to point out the basics to us? :rolleyes:

Maybe not ^_^

Nobody have been targeted it's a general comment that may include myself at time. You have no idea how I can feel close to stuff I read here. Peace to us :)

yeah, peace man :) ... the answer to your unanswered question (sorry marblehead ... you might want have answered it yourself) was directed at you - 'cause you asked it, however it applies generally ... and that includes myself.

IMO ego is like a child ... it gets noisy and annoying if we dont play with it occasionally ... and when it wants to play with us all the time ... perhaps a bit of chastising ?

I did not write that in a bad way,

I know that. You were just presenting another way of looking at the concept. It was valid.

yeah, peace man :) ... the answer to your unanswered question (sorry marblehead ... you might want have answered it yourself) was directed at you - 'cause you asked it, however it applies generally ... and that includes myself.

That's okay. I had forgotten where I was anyhow. (That happens when we get older.)

I do try to fit in, and be a little normal in many ways it makes me feel connected to the earth, grounded etc..

We are cerebrally built as social animals, the biggest part of our brain works to make us socially valid, valuable and so accepted (languages, empathy, construction of selves, ...) I think that's how and why the "norm" became one of these false concepts, concepts that mean something only inside humans' code. When you got a hand, you look at every cards.

However, that is a good principle to keep in mind if you want to break free ( :D :D :D).

So I find normalcy over-rated.... i was watching my little pony with three pony plushies sitting on the couch watch too.

My_Demon_Ponies_Zombie_Mini_by_Undead_Ar

Totally normal IMO.

awsome I love day of the dead one of my favorite holidays.

Also king sombra would aprove.

I dig a pony.

I was having a conversation with my aunt the other day about how I loved soft toys more than my children did.

Although I was mean to my cat toy, swinging it by its tail and thumping my brother with it, imagining it was Thor's hammer.

Later I would worry it would come alive in the night, perhaps seek some sort of revenge...

shudder

Back on topic.

Ha ha ha.

Great topic.

Those pony clips are amazing.

Kinda triggerin'!

Dark crystal?

Makes me want to watch the entire episodes.

But now I know.

If such evil ponies exist....

Then surely the Sith Lords are real.

• Like 1

Did I say kinda Trigger in'?

Perhaps I should have said Silver.

What is it with dese ponies?

Fire horse hooves set rainbow bridge a clatter.

Sign in to follow this