SonOfTheGods

So I had huge energy sickness all night

Early this morning- I got stuck in a cataleptic state

OBE - originally from a lucid dream about hemi-synch instruction

while stuck in my bedroom, a LOUD Female voice - was not robotic- spoke to me - External

I understood it as Yin personified

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Early this morning- I got stuck in a cataleptic state

OBE - originally from a lucid dream about hemi-synch instruction

while stuck in my bedroom, a LOUD Female voice - was not robotic- spoke to me - External

I understood it as Yin personified

Nice one!

• Like 1

My wife suggested that I should let her take some videos of myself training in the gym- and then upload and share them here.

We were watching some videos of individuals using their Qii to blow out candles, move objects etc.

I find all that interesting, but IMO it doesn't serve any actual practical purpose in real day to day life.

It may be of little practical purpose to you...

I would like to display what Qi training can do, and how it is limitless.

That's the point...

For someone my age, to do the things that I can do, should be an encouragement to others for motivation.

And you drove the nail home...

You should demonstrate what you can do. :)

Originally, I had planned to.

Then I got to thinking, how it would go.

I'd post a couple videos, (which is in itself, a hassle) get a couple of likes and replies, from the same people (I already sort of know who they would be too)- then the typical trolling (kind of like a typical "show us mo pai evidence" stuff)

Feels more like expending a lot of energy through a black hole, and then it not reciprocated.

Friendships here, are also superficial - in my expereince since being here.

There are some good people here, though - I don't want to come across as unappreciative :)

Hindsight, however, I'm sorry I even made this thread- thus my above post:

I see what you are talking about to some extent - friendships are more superficial here when you compare them to 'real-life' friendships - people tend to be a little rougher to others here and things are 'thinner' so-to-speak. However, I realized long ago that internet friendships are just plain different than real-life friendships, so to compare them is like comparing apples and oranges....one should not put them in the same category...and furthermore, as we are on a website forum that is largely self-cultivation oriented, people can be even more critical...I think it's good actually...I like when people educate me. My advice to myself is to stop comparing/labeling/judging things and get what good things I can out of something - there is something of value in everything. I bet you are also NOT sorry that you made this post at the same time that your are sorry that you made it - you just have to polarize to that place! haha

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

I see what you are talking about to some extent - friendships are more superficial here when you compare them to 'real-life' friendships - people tend to be a little rougher to others here and things are 'thinner' so-to-speak. However, I realized long ago that internet friendships are just plain different than real-life friendships, so to compare them is like comparing apples and oranges....one should not put them in the same category...and furthermore, as we are on a website forum that is largely self-cultivation oriented, people can be even more critical...I think it's good actually...I like when people educate me. My advice to myself is to stop comparing/labeling/judging things and get what good things I can out of something - there is something of value in everything. I bet you are also NOT sorry that you made this post at the same time that your are sorry that you made it - you just have to polarize to that place! haha

yeah there are quite a few threads I wish I never started lol.

the putting out and it reciprocated back ratio is severely lacking

I have my own personal observations for why that happens

the low low scale side is psychic vampyrism

I will stop here.

:)

PS - I have learned much, by some very knowledgeable good people here.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

That is what private chat is for, the little deeper than random strangers in a coffee shop discussing things vibe ;).

I've had a few good ones with a couple of TTBers over time.

• Like 1

That is what private chat is for, the little deeper than random strangers in a coffee shop discussing things vibe ;).

I've had a few good ones with a couple of TTBers over time.

Yes, that can help. I've met quite a few Bums in person, too -- that makes a big difference.

• Like 1

Keep in mind I have not read the entire thread.

Quick feedback to the original post:

What you describe is just assorted symptoms of not anchoring your energy sufficiently in the LDT.

If you had done this, and eased off on the intensity ( you seem to be focusing abit to intently), the symptoms would ease off and subside.

In my first years of internal alchemy, I ended up shaking and having signs of lack of grounding due to too much energy in the upper body.

What you experiences is neither magical nor strange, but instead a symptom of misaligned practice with respect to lack of sufficient awareness of the LDT, and keeping emphasis on the method and letting go of the symptoms along the way,

Good luck

h

Edited by hagar
  • Like 2

Keep in mind I have not read the entire thread.

Quick feedback to the original post:

What you describe is just assorted symptoms of not anchoring your energy sufficiently in the LDT.

If you had done this, and eased off on the intensity ( you seem to be focusing abit to intently), the symptoms would ease off and subside.

In my first years of internal alchemy, I ended up shaking and having signs of lack of grounding due to too much energy in the upper body.

What you experiences is neither magical nor strange, but instead a symptom of misaligned practice with respect to lack of sufficient awareness of the LDT, and keeping emphasis on the method and letting go of the symptoms along the way,

Good luck

h

I appreciate your advice. :)

I am anchored, just LDT is in high gear, and I have been working on it.

I actually do full lotus grounded outside or inside with a contraption I have made.

Symptoms have traded up, for now.

I appreciate your advice. :)

I am anchored, just LDT is in high gear, and I have been working on it.

I actually do full lotus grounded outside or inside with a contraption I have made.

Symptoms have traded up, for now.

a contraption!

Please elaborate..

Usually symptoms of internal alchemical imbalance seems to have a mind of its own, and can even be percieved as very profound energetic processes. I had these issues flame up due to my unconsciously having too much forced and mental induction of the Dan.

From my experience the creation and induction of the Dan and the cavities are almost lie winning a woman over. Only when you trust and give yourself over to the process itself will it open its secrets. I feel the correct practice is much more subtle and indirect, almost like balancing an feather on top of a knifeblade. Then it starts to function the prescribed way.

Only my 2 cents

h

• Like 3

Very interesting indeed...

From my own very limited understanding, the electricity/polarity-aspect of the cultivation does not induce the Shen or light aspect-

What is your experience with the demarcation of these aspects of the cultivation of the Dan?

h

Edited by hagar

Can you re-phrase your question please?

English is not my first language, so if I am not sure before I answer, I ask

My english is broken by sitting and doing academia. My fault entirely.

I´ll rephrase:

In my experience, the shen or light aspect is not just electrical/vibrational (chi), its also more like a radiation, or static. Where chi is dependent on polarities, shen is collected or dispersed.

How does this go with your conductor-model?

• Like 2

My english is broken by sitting and doing academia. My fault entirely.

I´ll rephrase:

In my experience, the shen or light aspect is not just electrical/vibrational (chi), its also more like a radiation, or static. Where chi is dependent on polarities, shen is collected or dispersed.

How does this go with your conductor-model?

My Kundalini popped about 25+ years ago.

Western Magick, then Enochian Magick, brought me to Qi manipulating/cultivating techniques.

Then I experimented with the copper grounding coils, for the first time, many years ago. (currently, I have revised them again)

My energy ran up my front, to my skull.

My energy has ran cool - cold since.

If I allow MCO to go unattended, it likes to run reverse.

However, when the jing runs from my mingmen to my LDT, I break out in a sweat, for a few minutes. (frequently)

At this time, I feel yin radiating upwards, like an inverted pyramid, meeting half way through my lower tan tien. I suspect this is the sacral pattern.

Also, I feel descending light, like an upright pyramid, descend down upon me, with the base overlapping my lower tan tien. I suspect this is the occipital points pattern.

I can feel a hexagram pattern over the LDT.

I can sense one over my MDT as well.

At this time, my mind is deep in alpha, maybe theta.

I am no longer cognizant of my physical body.

Jade pillow is bathing in elixir

If I pursue, another field of energy engulfs me, very large, like a sphere that fills past the dimensions of my room.

I pore breathe all of it.

Our bodies, of course, made of sub atomic particles, are just "Empty space"

The empty space, absorbs all this energy.

There is a brief moment in time, I AM LUX/light.

I believe, I levitate briefly during this episode.

Hey, SoTG

Just found this thread...

My wife had the same thing recently.

It was at the most recent new moon, and well there is a lot being cast into it for manifestation over the next few months.

My wife was very upset with the energy, and was over heating.

Instinctively I felt she needed to root.

I asked her to go to the center of the Earth, deep, in to the core.

My wife can do it instantly, very powerful, like most people would not achieve in hours of practice for years.

Straight away she freezes up.

I was half a metre from her and felt the Yin instantly - Massive Yin.

"Oh, wow!" she said. "Theres a molten core and...

"Theres a black pearl here, like the core is a black pearl"

She then got a bit worried..her whole body froze up in anti-gravity like stillness. I could feel it, like I had just done a 1hr meditation instantly - I could feel her extreme Yin.

She backed her way out of it because it started opening up her spiritual vision - something she still keeps a tight handle on - not ready to fully unleash it yet.

She, and I both felt that it would be a similar situation to what you went through if she stayed there...

IMO it is simply an extreme Yin healing, extreme rooting.

The Earth Force was/is going wherever it needs to to balance you out.

Were you using the Yin wire?