leanfox

Electric transmission in yin yang gong (A scientific perspective)

Minimal voltage, minimal amperage and strong enough stop a mans heart, when present with a dense yin field demonstrations of telekinesis (energy over matter not mind over matter) are possible.

We don't know really what it is yet, our science doesn't have a paradigm to accommodate it.

• Like 3

Well, I didn't mean charges jumping from one ion to the other, I meant electrons jumping from one ion to the other. We can talk about an ion positively or negatively charged. It depends of if it loses or wins an electron.

The electrical currents within the body are primarily due to the physical movement - flow - of various ions, also referred to as "electrolytes." We generally take them in as salts and then dissolve them into their constituents. Most of our signalling is done with the movement of positively charged ions, each of which carries the same magnitude of charge as an electron.

Metals are handy for the flow of free electrons, fluids are good for the flow of ions.

• Like 1

If your point is "the electrical currents within the body are predominantly not due to the flow of free electrons," I wholeheartedly agree. Don't make the mistake, however, of thinking "electricity" is limited to "free electrons."

In a alleged association with chi, it is!

Or do you think that Cang possibly blasts IONS OUT OF THE SKIN PORES of his hands??? ;)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1353653

It is generally accepted that more than 10(-6) gauss order magnetism was not detected in normal human condition. However, we detected 10(-3) gauss (mGauss) order bio-magnetic field strength from the palm in special persons who emitted External Qi ("Chi" or "Ki"). This detection was possible by special arranged magnetic field detection system, consisted of a pair of 2 identical coils with 80,000 turns and a high sensitivity amplifier. Each of the coils were rolled 80,000 turns accurately, and were connected in series in opposite direction, actuating as a gradiometer. We measure bio-magnetic field strength in 37 subjects with this detection system. The only 3 subjects of them exhibited strong bio-magnetic field of 2 to 4 mGauss in frequency range of 4 to 10 Hz. This magnetic field strength was greater than that of normal human bio-magnetism by 1,000 times at least. A simultaneous measurement of bio-magnetic field strength and its corresponding bio-electric current was examined in one subject. During exhibiting such strong bio-magnetism, its corresponding electric current was not detectable. Therefore, the extra-ordinary large bio-magnetic field strength can not derive from internal body current alone, hence the origin of the large bio-magnetism is still unknown. We suppose that the extraordinary large bio-magnetic field strength might be originated from "Qi" energy in the oriental medicine or in the oriental traditional philosophy.

It is scientifically proven, that if "special persons" emit Chi from their palms, then a magnetic field which is at least 1,000 times stronger than in a normal human can be measured.

However, a corresponding abnormal strong bio-electric current (you know, ions going in and out of nerve membranes), which could be a possible cause for the abnormal strong bio-magnetic field, could not be detected.

This means, if a "special person" emits chi from the palm, then it has the side effect of an abnormal strong magnetic field.

Abnormal bio-electric currents could not be detected, which therefore also excludes any electric nature of chi!

The chi itself cannot (yet!) be measured scientifically.

So what could be a possible explanation for emitted chi causing an LED to blink, if chi has nothing to do with electricity?

Simple, maybe the chi itself does NOT light up the LED at all!

Maybe the side effect of the emitted chi, namely the abnormal strong magnetic field, could be the cause for the electric current/ moving electrons in the (wires of) the LED which lit it up!

Physics 101: (Varying) magnetic fields can cause electric currents in conducting material via induction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction

Electromagnetic induction is the production of a potential difference (voltage) across a conductor when it is exposed to a varying magnetic field.

actuators_solonoid_magnetic_field.gif

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

OK, think about this...

A car's electrical system involves many components, including copper wires and a lead-acid battery. In one of those cases, the current is the flow of ions through a fluid while in the other case, the current is the flow of free electrons.

Think also about the work for which Albert Einstein was awarded the Nobel prize.

"Light," "electricity," and "magnetism" are so inexorably linked that speaking of one in isolation is almost always an oversimplification.

• Like 1

Now, Belial, lurks.

I don't banish.

No hostility.

Pockets of pure energy, which will slip across the mind, inspirational streams.

White-lighters miss out a lot, banishing for hours before even doing a ritual (if they even do rituals) :wub:

Some do.

I learned that lesson once... I had spent a couple of hours cleaning up the temple area, getting everything ready. Then I did a banishing... crap, I hadn't realized that the EEs had already started manifesting half decently strongly! Ooops.

I started out with the concept of making the entire temple like the vault, and in the vault banishing is never done.

Personally I don't banish; I cleanse. I will also kick out, with extreme prejudice those who are not meant to be around.

I don't mind extra roomates which are a good influence, help out a bit, have good energy, and so forth. These are temples afterall, one doesn't banish the very Deity one has space set aside to.

• Like 1

OK, think about this... A car's electrical system involves many components, including copper wires and a lead-acid battery. In one of those cases, the current is the flow of ions through a fluid while in the other case, the current is the flow of free electrons.

So since we are such a high % of water...? ;)

The electrical currents within the body are primarily due to the physical movement - flow - of various ions, also referred to as "electrolytes." We generally take them in as salts and then dissolve them into their constituents. Most of our signalling is done with the movement of positively charged ions, each of which carries the same magnitude of charge as an electron. Metals are handy for the flow of free electrons, fluids are good for the flow of ions.

I'm lighting up an LED with gatorade tonight...

In a alleged association with chi, it is!

Or do you think that Cang possibly blasts IONS OUT OF THE SKIN PORES of his hands??? ;)

If I were to guess, based on what I have seen, felt and experienced, I would say that dude takes part of his more dense energy body field and projects that out to blast the person.

• Like 2

OK, think about this... A car's electrical system involves many components, including copper wires and a lead-acid battery. In one of those cases, the current is the flow of ions through a fluid while in the other case, the current is the flow of free electrons.

Think also about the work for which Albert Einstein was awarded the Nobel prize. "Light," "electricity," and "magnetism" are so inexorably linked that speaking of one in isolation is almost always an oversimplification.

For Brian: :rolleyes:

During exhibiting such strong bio-magnetism, its corresponding electric current was not detectable. Therefore, the extra-ordinary large bio-magnetic field strength can not derive from internal body current alone, hence the origin of the large bio-magnetism is still unknown.

=> No abnormal high ion movement in the body / nerves occurs during chi emission!

Edited by Dorian Black

The real secret of John Chang's power is hidden deep down in a room in his basement:

Now I know why there is a lightning on the Gatorade label!!! :lol:

gatorade.png

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

I got that, Dorian, and I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm saying two things -- one it that electrical currents within the body are generally ionic flow rather than electronic flow (as there seemed to be some confusion on this in the thread) and the other is that the relationship between the manifestations of electromagnetic energy (electric, magnetic and photonic) is a complicated one, often dependent upon the perspective of the observer.

I'd also point out that the electric meters used to measure consumption off the grid had to be modified years ago because the old meters did a very poor job of detecting the consumption by fluorescent tubes, due to the phase shift (think "magnetic field" or "imaginary electric field" or "retarded charge motion," whichever floats your boat...)

The real secret of John Chang's power is hidden deep down in his basement:

Now I know why there is a lightning on the Gatorade label!!! :lol:

gatorade.png

Sweet!!!

You know...

Brawndo's got electrolytes.

• Like 1

Some do.

I learned that lesson once... I had spent a couple of hours cleaning up the temple area, getting everything ready. Then I did a banishing... crap, I hadn't realized that the EEs had already started manifesting half decently strongly! Ooops.

I started out with the concept of making the entire temple like the vault, and in the vault banishing is never done.

Personally I don't banish; I cleanse. I will also kick out, with extreme prejudice those who are not meant to be around.

I don't mind extra roomates which are a good influence, help out a bit, have good energy, and so forth. These are temples afterall, one doesn't banish the very Deity one has space set aside to.

Yep, just the parasites who drain deliberately, get the boot.

If I were to guess, based on what I have seen, felt and experienced, I would say that dude takes part of his more dense energy body field and projects that out to blast the person.

uncle-fester-light-bulb.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, just the parasites who drain deliberately, get the boot.

Or saved for later. That is what the brass vessel is for! <grin>

uncle-fester-light-bulb.jpg

??? You've lost me here?

Or saved for later. That is what the brass vessel is for! <grin>

??? You've lost me here?

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Or saved for later. That is what the brass vessel is for!

??? You've lost me here?

Uncle Fester. He was electric...

:)

• Like 1

Nope, I'm relaxed and lit up.

Can you tell me what do you mean by lit up? What were/are you practicing to get you up to this point?

Edited by ChiDragon

Can you tell me what do you mean by lit up? What were/are you practicing to get you up to this point?

I am in full lotus- which is extremely comfortable, so NO muscle tension there. (I bet you were going to say there is muscle tension there, even though I am not aware of it lol)

My arms draped across top of my thighs, and hands relaxed. Dan Tiens percolating, whole body is pulsating... i.e., "lit up"

At this point, I can release energy via my loa gong points, exchange through my crown or heart area, etc

Bubble is vibrating.

I am so relaxed though, I must maintain Deliberate awareness so I do not fall into trance. I am deeper than Alpha level. At this stage, I either do magick, OBE, energy circulate, cultivate more, or go far away into trance (which resembles sleep to anyone passing by)

To get to this stage, after doing this for 4 decades, is relatively simple. I think of any Dan Tien, and tongue to palate, and away I go lol

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

I am in full lotus- which is extremely comfortable, so NO muscle tension there. (I bet you were going to say there is muscle tension there, even though I am not aware of it lol)

My arms draped across top of my thighs, and hands relaxed. Dan Tiens percolating, whole body is pulsating... i.e., "lit up"

Okay, thank you for your clarification.

• Like 1

Edit: I realized later on, maybe Canada doesn't get Addam's family re-runs? :P

I don't watch or own a TV. Though I have seen Adams family on other people's a few times, but not enough to memorize what most of the people on it look like...

Edit: to add TTBs is *much* more entertaining! ;)

Edited by BaguaKicksAss
  • Like 3

I'm in awe of the Son of The Gods.

Seriously.

Hey Son.

I blow a lot of light bulbs.

I make lights flicker all over and get shocks off everything but then I'm quite sweaty at the moment.

But I don't know what I am doing.

I never did.

• Like 1