DalTheJigsaw123

It's hard to believe/understand in Reincarnation and Karma when?!?!

Stop serving Satan. Lots of Hadith with no relation to Prophet Muhammad. Persevere, you can do it.

I always reference the earliest Hadith by the top Muslim scholars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca

After conquest of Mecca, nobody was killed. It was strict order of Prophet Muhammad. No killing. No stealing. Nothing.

Mohammed ordered people to be killed. Even all Muslims know that.

Even in your reference, it says people were ordered to be killed.

One of the people ordered to be killed was Abdullah ibn Sa'd ibn Abi Sarh, whom I cited above.

Edited by RongzomFan

Mohammed ordered people to be killed. Even all Muslims know that.

Even in your reference, it says people were ordered to be killed.

One of the people ordered to be killed was Abdullah ibn Sa'd ibn Abi Sarh, whom I cited above.

This is not true. Prophet Muhammad was a man of compassion. He never did that. He even forgave the woman Hind who has killed his uncle Hamza and bite his liver.

Do not obey Satan. It is your enemy.

This is not true. Prophet Muhammad was a man of compassion. He never did that. He even forgave the woman Hind who has killed his uncle Hamza and bite his liver.

Do not obey Satan. It is your enemy.

I'm going by your own web link.

... what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamza_ibn_%E2%80%98Abd_al-Muttalib

Hamza ibn ‘Abdul-Muttalib (Arabic: حمزة إبن عبد المطلب) (c.567–625[1]) was a companion and paternal uncle of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
Hamza was killed at the Battle of Uhud on 22 March 625 (3 Shawwal 3 hijri) when he was 59 (lunar) years old.[41] He was standing in front of Muhammad, fighting with two swords and shouting, “I am Allah’s lion!”[42]
Jubayr ibn Mut'im bribed his Abyssinian slave Wahshi ibn Harb with a promise of manumission if he killed Hamza “in revenge for my uncle, Tuwayma ibn Adiy.”[43] Hamza, running back and forth, stumbled and fell on his back; and Wahshi, “who could throw a javelin as the Abyssinians do and seldom missed the mark,”[44] threw it into Hamza’s abdomen and killed him. Wahshi then slit open his stomach and brought his liver to Hind bint Utbah,[45] whose father Hamza had killed at Badr (see above). Hind chewed Hamza’s liver then spat it out. “Then she went and mutilated Hamza and made anklets, necklaces and pendants from his body and brought them and his liver to Mecca.”[46]
Hamza was buried in the same grave as his nephew Abdullah ibn Jahsh. Muhammad later said, “I saw the angels washing Hamza because he was in Paradise on that day.”[47] Fatima used to go to Hamza’s grave and tend it.
Hazret Hamza was played by Anhony Quin in the famous movie "The Message" (1976)
In 02:07:00 you can see the black slave Wahshi to throw a spear to Hazret Hamza (Anthony Quinn). The woman in blue dress is Hind. Hind rented Wahshi to kill Hazret Hamza. Then, she chewed his liver.
Prophet Muhammad forgave Hind when Muslim armies conquered Mecca in 630 AD, 5 years after his beloved uncle's tragic death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tbouA_6kIk

I did not want to scare you off suicide. I explained it. Do not be afraid. Fear is a emotion of beings that have lost their connection with God although the connection is always there.

When I go to a graveyard, I make the all earth bound spirits pass to other world. It is a standard procedure of my group. So yes, you are right, we have 6th, 7th, 8th senses too. We have made many earth bound spirits who had committed suicide pass to other world. When I say something, trust that I know it.

Oh, could you please pass me to other world? I am very VERY earth bound spirit. Like stuck as glue :/

You seem like you know a more peaceful way of passing.

Oh, could you please pass me to other world? I am very VERY earth bound spirit. Like stuck as glue :/

You seem like you know a more peaceful way of passing.

Nice try.

First, please understand that nobody forced you to be here. On the contrary, you volunteered to be born on this world until your last breath. So do not struggle like a fish in the net.

Second, be aware there are billions of spirits out there who want to be in your place. Only high level spirits can be born here. Earth is a very difficult school. Just like MIT in the field of engineering or Harvard in the field of business management. It is not easy to study in that kind of school.

Third, as a human being, you have responsibilities. Are you fullfilling your duties?

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

Nice try.

First, please understand that nobody forced you to be here. On the contrary, you volunteered to be born on this world until your last breath. So do not struggle like a fish in the net.

Second, be aware there are billions of spirits out there who want to be in your place. Only high level spirits can be born here. Earth is a very difficult school. Just like MIT in the field of engineering or Harvard in the field of business management. It is not easy to study in thst kind of school.

Third, as a human being, you have responsibilities. Are you fullfilling your duties?

You do realize the views you articulate here about volunteering to be born etc. are New Age views that directly originate with channeled hungry ghosts?

You must read "The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts"

It is not a requirement to believe in anything - understanding the idea of reincarnation is pretty simple. It is not true that you cannot know these things. Until you know you do not need to know and not knowing will not prevent your progression. But shutting yourself off from this view will be an impediment of some degree. You speak with certainty about Karma but it is obvious that you have only read about it and now you state with certainty something regarding Reincarnation while in fact you actually know no more about it than you do regarding Karma. It is a good thing to reserve belief - you do not need to have any beliefs - you can know. Sometimes you will take a leap of faith - we do it all the time.

Dude, I understand the idea fine. All I'm saying is that if you really want to "know", then would it not make sense for "knowing" to be the effect of an observation tested with the principles of science? For instance, we "know" the process of photosynthesis works within plants to generate cells...we know the earth orbits around the sun, we know without drinking water or eating food our bodies will atrophy.... so therefore would it not make sense that the only way to actually know that reincarnation could take place, ie. could be true through the observation of it happening? Through actually seeing someone re-incarnate? It seems to me that such an observation is the only way to know it...the same as with all truth everywhere. Leaps of faith are fine, there's nothing wrong with that, I'm not arguing against that.

And I wasn't speaking with certainty about karma or reincarnation either...I just said I wrestle with the idea, because through my observation the concept of karma came about through human conceptualizing and philosophizing from the Mimamsa school of philosophy of the ancient yoga sutras...

And I wasn't speaking with certainty about karma or reincarnation either...I just said I wrestle with the idea, because through my observation the concept of karma came about through human conceptualizing and philosophizing from the Mimamsa school of philosophy of the ancient yoga sutras...

the concept of karma is older than that - it originates with the jains.. as do many other concepts

You do realize the views you articulate here about volunteering to be born etc. are New Age views that directly originate with channeled hungry ghosts?

You must read "The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts"

I have looked the wikipedia link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Siren_Call_of_Hungry_Ghosts

That bodiless being was not repeat not a spirit of Greek woman who was Joe Fisher's lover during an earlier life. It was a demon.

"He received much information from his contact with the spirits and started to check whether it was true or not. At first, some seemed to be correct, but as he started to check more closely, some turned out to contradict what he had been told. This raised doubts in his mind. Information given by different mediums contradicted and he came to the conclusion that at best, the spirits were guessing and at worse, deliberately lying. He also came to the conclusion that some of the information that he was provided could not possibly have been collected by natural means, that is, the mediums were not frauds."

This is a textbook definition of "Obsession in Spiritism"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)

"Obsession is believed by many Spiritists to be a major danger to unprepared and untrained mediums."

Trust me, if you do not know the proper techniques to identify the bodiless being whether it is a positive spirit or a demon, obsession is inevitable. Negatives always give contradictory, false information. All the contemporary channelings (Kryon, Kirael, Lightworkers, The Group, Hathors, etc) are examples of obsession.

To identify the bodiless being, you must know the proper technique. To know the proper technique, you must come from a real lineage. You must have an experienced master to teach you. Thanks to God, I was fortunate in this respect.

I have looked the wikipedia link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Siren_Call_of_Hungry_Ghosts

That bodiless being was not repeat not a spirit of Greek woman who was Joe Fisher's lover during an earlier life. It was a demon.

"He received much information from his contact with the spirits and started to check whether it was true or not. At first, some seemed to be correct, but as he started to check more closely, some turned out to contradict what he had been told. This raised doubts in his mind. Information given by different mediums contradicted and he came to the conclusion that at best, the spirits were guessing and at worse, deliberately lying. He also came to the conclusion that some of the information that he was provided could not possibly have been collected by natural means, that is, the mediums were not frauds."

This is a textbook definition of "Obsession in Spiritism"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)

"Obsession is believed by many Spiritists to be a major danger to unprepared and untrained mediums."

Trust me, if you do not know the proper techniques to identify the bodiless being whether it is a positive spirit or a demon, obsession is inevitable. Negatives always give contradictory, false information. All the contemporary channelings (Kryon, Kirael, Lightworkers, The Group, Hathors, etc) are examples of obsession.

To identify the bodiless being, you must know the proper technique. To know the proper technique, you must come from a real lineage. You must have an experienced master to teach you. Thanks to God, I was fortunate in this respect.

There is no such thing as a positive spirit. They are all negative.

New Age doctrines such as choosing to be born etc., are originally from such spirits.

Edited by RongzomFan

There is no such thing as a positive spirit. They are all negative.

New Age doctrines such as choosing to be born etc., are originally from such spirits.

Again, Satan controls you.

Muhammad, Jesus Christ, Moses, Abraham, Buddha, Confucius, Lao Tzu were all positive spirits. They all love you. Please clear the rust and debris on your heart. Your heart is also crying with tears because of your present condition. Be a man of love and compassion. It is not difficult. In fact, it is in our nature, in our hearts.

you claim to be muslim, but all your New Age views, Atlantis, mu, choosing to be born, reincarnation, claiming that there are good spirits, would be seen as Satanic by most muslims.

Muhammad, Jesus Christ, Moses, Abraham, Buddha, Confucius, Lao Tzu were all positive spirits. They all love you.

I'm willing to give you that they were positive holy men. But they didn't believe in or teach the same things. They had fundamental differences in viewpoints and were, as we all are, products of our era. Certainly there concepts on God were very different. I think we lose there lessons when we remake them in a new age lovey dovey mold. Imo its a stretch to think we could walk up to each and ask 'How do you feel about me?' and expect them to say 'I love you'.

• Like 1

you claim to be muslim, but all your New Age views, Atlantis, mu, choosing to be born, reincarnation, claiming that there are good spirits, would be seen as Satanic by most muslims.

I do not claim to be a Muslim. I am a Muslim. No discussion over good spirits by any Muslim. Other topics are Haqiqa/Marifa level information not for general public.

I do not claim to be a Muslim. I am a Muslim. No discussion over good spirits by any Muslim. Other topics are Haqiqa/Marifa level information not for general public.

Is Atlantis in the Koran?

Is Mu is the Koran?

Is reincarnation in the Koran?

Edited by RongzomFan

Is Atlantis in the Koran?

Is Mu is the Koran?

Is reincarnation in the Koran?

Yes, they are. Every ayah has seven independent meaning. Most of the time even the first meaning is not understood.

You concentrate on your struggle with Satan. Understand the positive spirits. Keep your concentration. Persevere.

Which verse is Atlantis in the Koran?

Which verse is Mu in the Koran?

Which verse is reincarnation in the Koran?

It is not your level. First, show your respect and apologize for your insults directed to our faith.