DalTheJigsaw123

It's hard to believe/understand in Reincarnation and Karma when?!?!

On a basic level reincarnation and karma are belief systems which are meant to help you in that most of our suffering and problems comes from our resistance to and fighting against whatever happens to us in our lives, so believing in karma and reincarnation helps to reduce that resistance. Many other religious belief systems were also created for this same purpose ultimately out of compassion, but if they don't help and even make things worse for you as an individual then just throw them out.

That link exists in our hearts. Clean your heart from daily debris and look into it.

The # 771000 times isn't in my heart. Just wondering if there is some lore on this, but obviously not.

Thanks anyway.

The # 771000 times isn't in my heart. Just wondering if there is some lore on this, but obviously not.

Thanks anyway.

:) Trust me. It is correct. Of course, not in one Adam race.

We are now descendants of Adam and Eve. Generally speaking, one person has 10 - 20 incarnations in this race. Count as one.

Before Adam&Eve, there was Atlantis. Atlantis started with its own Adam. Completely independent from us physically. They had been destroyed with their Apocalypse. Count as two.

Before Atlantis, there was Mu. Again, Mu started with its own Adam. Mu has nothing to do with Atlantis. It had been destroyed with their Apocalypse. Count as three.

So if you count these one, two, three, with an average of let's say 12 incarnations / race.

771.000 / 12 = roughly 64000 Adam races.

Unitl now, roughly speaking, 2/3 of these 771000 had been already incarnated for average person. May be 40000 Adam races in the past.

:)

:) Trust me. It is correct. Of course, not in one Adam race.

We are now descendants of Adam and Eve. Generally speaking, one person has 10 - 20 incarnations in this race. Count as one.

Before Adam&Eve, there was Atlantis. Atlantis started with its own Adam. Completely independent from us physically. They had been destroyed with their Apocalypse. Count as two.

Before Atlantis, there was Mu. Again, Mu started with its own Adam. Mu has nothing to do with Atlantis. It had been destroyed with their Apocalypse. Count as three.

So if you count these one, two, three, with an average of let's say 12 incarnations / race.

771.000 / 12 = roughly 64000 Adam races.

Unitl now, roughly speaking, 2/3 of these 771000 had been already incarnated for average person. May be 40000 Adam races in the past.

:)

No, I won't "trust you" and the abrahamic religions to tell me what MY future is along MY karmic path.

Back on OP Topic - the small still inner voice is guidance, and can not be labeled by in the box mentality.

Everyone knows their true path once they remove themself voluntarily off the wheel.

No, I won't "trust you" and the abrahamic religions to tell me what MY future is along MY karmic path.

Back on OP Topic - the small still inner voice is guidance, and can not be labeled by in the box mentality.

Everyone knows their true path once they remove themself voluntarily off the wheel.

What is your opinion then about karma and reincarnation?

Isimsiz Biri claims to be a devout Koran following Muslim.

But he believes in Atlantis, Mu, reincarnation, chakras etc.

:rolleyes:

Edited by RongzomFan
  • Like 1

Isimsiz Biri claims to be a devout Koran following Muslim.

But he believes in Atlantis, Mu, reincarnation, chakras etc.

:rolleyes:

It is good that you follow my posts. Do not forget to struggle against Satan. Persevere.

You again misunderstood. I do not believe in Atlantis, Mu, reincarnation, chakras, etc. I do know Atlantis, Mu, reincarnation, chakras, etc.

Since you are following my posts, I am sure that you have seen them but for the sake of consistency, I will repeat the four stages of Islam and therefore Sufism, as they are not separable.

I am giving information from Haqiqa/Marifa levels. Atlantis, Mu, Reincarnation, chakras are all known in these levels. You are always referring to Sharia level, the first level when you say Islam, Holy Quran. You never know about the others. (Chakras are known even in Tariqa levels (http://rose-sufi-crescent.blogspot.com/2006/05/sufism-chakra-system-and-stations-of.html))

What are those four levels?

Shari’a (exoteric path), tariqa (esoteric path), haqiqa (mystical truth) and marifa (final mystical knowledge, unio mystica).

Please refer to following link: http://en.wikipedia....The_four_stages

Shari’a is Islamic law as revealed in the Qur'an and Sunna.[1] The first step in Sufism is following every aspect of the law perfectly. The purpose of this is to prove their love for God, by rigorous self-discipline and constant attention to their conduct.

Tariqa in Arabic means "path" and it denotes a Sufi brotherhood or order.[3] The orders are governed by shaykhs, spiritual leaders that mentor Sufis. Shaykhs are identified by the signs of God's grace that are evident, such as the ability to perform miracles.[4] They take on people, usually male, that are committed to the Sufi lifestyle and want to progress further in their spiritual education.

Haqiqa is a difficult concept to translate. The book Islamic Philosophical Theology defines it as "what is real, genuine, authentic, what is true in and of itself by dint of metaphysical or cosmic status",[6] which is a valid definition but one that does not explain haqiqa's role in Sufism. Haqiqa may be best defined as the knowledge that comes from communion with God, knowledge gained only after the tariqa is undertaken.

Marifat (Arabic: المعرفة‎), which literally means knowledge, is the term used by Sufi Muslims to describe mystical intuitive knowledge of spiritual truth reached through ecstatic experiences, rather than revealed or rationally acquired.

1. Sharia (sacred laws)

2. Tariqa (sacred path)

3. Haqiqa (divine reality)

4. Marifa (gnosis or certain knowledge of God)

According to Prophetic tradition (hadith):

. Sharia consists of the words of the Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace,

. Tariqa consists of the actions of the Prophet,

. Haqiqa consists of the state of the Prophet, and

. Marifa consists of the secrets of the Prophet.

These four ways are very closely linked together and cannot be separated one from the other.

The Kalima (the sacred mantra of Islamic faith, La ilaha illallah) has four meanings according to these four ways.

According to Sharia the meaning is:

"There is nothing in the world that can be worshipped with certainty except Allah."

According to Tariqa the meaning is:

"There is none that can do a thing except Allah."

According to Haqiqa the meaning is:

"There is none who is sought after except Allah."

According to Marifa the meaning is:

"There is nothing existent except Allah."

From sufistic point of view: Sharia is the divine and sacred law of Islam. It makes one distinguish between right and wrong, between forbidden and permissible actions. Tariqa is the beautification of the Sharia' whereby whatever one has understood in Sharia' is made firm in one's heart under strict spiritual discipline. In this stage one has to have complete trust in God and also have lots of patience in whatever condition God keeps him in. This is the stage where one's soul is cleansed to receive God's divine attributes.

Haqiqa is the zenith of Spiritual Perfection. In this stage the attributes of God, the Most Perfect begins to manifest itself in one's self. Marifa is the goal to recognise our creator (God), or to become God-conscious in every state and action. In this state, there is no "time-space". Here only purity exists and only the pure can come close to God. In this state the seeker does not forget that he (or she) is still a servant and no matter how high he may progress spiritually he still remains the created and God the Creator. This state cannot be expressed through our very limited human faculties.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

It is good that you follow my posts. Do not forget to struggle against Satan. Persevere.

Who is Satan and why do we have to remember to keep on struggling in life? I must've forgotten, because I tried to suicide not a while ago. Take the easy path out of this constant struggle.

I have this feeling that fighting Satan is just keeping us here on the planet, and actually enjoying the pain and death and accepting it to fullest will lead us to forgiving Satan and we stop worshipping torment of our environment that causes painful seperation and conflict between us and the environment. So you just have to swim into the sea. Keep on swimming and then take a deep breath and swim down, as deep as you can before you completely release your breath and then hold your breath to swim down further. You will start to panic and get really hot and reflexes to breath, untill you take in the salty water and slowly and painfully but certainly loose consciousness and then become one with satan again. With his warmth and passionate and joyful being. We have been seperated for way too long and this battle has gone on way to long. I am glad we are friends again, eternally at peace. Eternal fun and adventure awaits us in this infinite existance of love and joy. Xoxo satan, everyone is deserving of appreciation and forgiveness. Especially satan. He's had to endure the most of all of us. And for that I shall eternally admire him. Allways mention it when we drink hot choco together.

You know what I like to do from time to time? I like to add a theaspoon of coffee to my hot choco milk drink! Woooyeeee!!! xD

I love all things warm that has me feeling all fuzzy inside. Just like drowning gives the sensation of overwhelming hotness. Satan must really love us.

And may Allah be a witness to my words. It is time for me to go home. Come and take my soul. I am ready to feel the touch of your blade once again. We have been seperated for way too long. And only a real muslim knows the true deserving of a companion of fire. We are to be flawlessly cut by the throat, by the holy hands of a Real Muslim who knows the art of surrender and has mastered it, prior employing in the surrender of his oponents. I want to die by a muslim sword. Or by ocean that is the creation of my beloved Allah. May peace be on the prophet, he is flawless and perfect. I wish he was here, I would run to him and scream likr a loud monkey, like I know he detests and then I shall be touched by his sword, by the will of Allah. If only... By the all consuming Will of Allah. Most Supreme and Highest and most Magnificent Lord of All the Lords. My knees tremble at the sound of his most beloved and perfect name. Who else then Allah has made Satan an eternal companion for us. Only by his supreme will an power. Of all things He is capable.

Edited by Everything

A healer I used to sort of work for/with once said very bluntly to a client who was having trouble coming to grips with the notion of 'past lives' (after she'd gone through a few intense regression sessions with my friend), 'if it's easier for you, just think of it as experiences from your ancestors stored in the dna passed on over the generations'.

That line stuck with me.

• Like 2

You again misunderstood. I do not believe in Atlantis, Mu, reincarnation, chakras, etc. I do know Atlantis, Mu, reincarnation, chakras, etc.

WoW :o

Nothing in life can escape impermanence except pristine awareness.

Everything else is composite, made up of parts.

For something to "be" it needs a primary cause ( a seed ) and secondary causes and conditions (parts). You may have the primary cause, but without the secondary causes and conditions it will not materialize in the world of appearances. Having an apple seed does not mean we will have an apple tree. It could lie dormant for eons waiting for the other causes and conditions to produce an apple tree.

Having understood all this, I see people who in this lifetime are not so good. They lie, they cheat, they steal or even more violent actions, yet somehow they have friends, family, spouse, and plenty of money. Other times we see wonderful, kind, sweet, hard working people that are for some unexplained reason are violently unlucky. Karma appears by all conventional wisdom to not work in some cases. The news is always full of "innocent" people getting killed or hurt in some way.

For me, reincarnation is one possible and workable answer. In a past life, they must have put the causes in motion, and now the conditions are ripe for fruition. Karma doesn't work if only applied to this life in my opinion. Seeds may lie dormant for eons waiting for the right causes and conditions.

Karma is a Dharmic concept, yet people don't read what Dharma says.

Dharma says that reincarnation is tied to ignorance.

This is the case in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism etc.

Edited by RongzomFan

The Creation of Karma

Once upon a time there was a cute little girl who was very sweet and harmless. She had cute big eyes and red cheecks and she allways smiled, because she was allways so appreciative of everything. A very content and peaceful young and innocent little girl! Yet so fragily in a world full of harm. Sometimes she is afraid, and in those moments she has learned to rely on her intelligence to keep her safe and protect herself from all unwanted experiences and to transform the outcome into pleasurable ones. So that she could maintain her innocence and purity and remain in appreciation of life and all the people in it.

One day, a big horny brute comes allong and finds the girl wandering the dusty alee. All alone. He is stupid and doesn't even know the diffrence between fcking a donkey and a wall. He just wants to stick his penis into holes and squishy things. He is tormented by his fiery lust and horny haze. Runnning around like a mindless drewl looking for things to hump.

The girl sees this and is well aware of the danger. Yet, as innocent and pure as she is, she still sees the humor of the whole situation. The brute has strength and lots of perseverence. Attributes the girl clearly missed. She guessed this must be a blessing send unto her, no matter how agonizing the idea of an interaction might appear to the naked imagination. She instead decided to dress her mind in the picture of her holding the man on a leash, which was pretty funny indead. She would have to use all of her intelligence to summon this leash, because the brute was clearly in advantage and she in disadvantage given the current circumstaces. To rely on her highest wisdom was the last resort. And so she screamed, "My lover! Come over here and I shall spare you your life!"

The brute ran angry towards her and took her up in the air by the arms, "Rawr! I spare life! Girl no spare life! Girl weak!"

"But Girl is smart! If you kill me, you will die!"

"Raaah!! LIES!!"

It was certainly hard to counter the fear unto the brute, but her compassionate nature allowed her to acknowledge the will of the brute and make it her own. She knew, living in his shoes, he was unstoppable, unless he was blind. The vision of the brute is his greatest weakness, and she was very familiar with weaknesses and was very sensitive to the presence of one.

"It's true, I've got 50 archers aimed right at you, my dear beloved. And for every pain you inflict unto me, you will receive one arrow."

The pure fearless and confident expression of the girl confused the natural instincts of the brute. He dropped the girl and looked around, "Lies, I see no one!"

This was the girls moment of truth... The brute finally took bait and was cornered by her intelligence, now positioned in his most vulnerable moment of thought.

"That's true, no one can see them but I. Look, they're over the hill, waving at you!"

The brute was completely exhausted from draught and fruitless search for something to hump and relief him of his needs. He no longer had the strength to think straight and asked the girl for the name of her Army Leader, not realizing she could invent a name, as if people were so dumb that they could not invent names. Oh, what dumb Brute...

The girl slowly approached the brute and pattted him on his back and made a gesture to come closer so that she could reach his ear and whisper the name...

"Kharmaaa... His name is Kharmaaah....."

Chills raised up his spine, and he decided he was no match to an army of 50 archers. He already had a dreadfully agonizing experience of taking an arrow to the knee, draining him of his adventurous capabilities for good. The brute felt a mercy from the girl.

"Now come, and do as I say. For if you don't, you will hurt my heart! And if you hurt my heart, Karma will shoot an arrow in your heart. I don't want karma to shoot an arrow in your heart! I want you to be safe, and live, and be strong."

The brute didn't follow what the girl was exactly babbling about, but he felt forced to follow her lead.

"Yes, Brute is STRONG!! Rhargh..."

"Good, I like you already! Remember to stay close and keep me safe! if I die, you die!"

The brute looked behind his shoulders with an eery feeling as the girl hopped on forwards, excitedly, eager for yet another adventure with her newly found ally. The brute hiked on forwards, catching up to the girl.

Edited by Everything

Who is Satan and why do we have to remember to keep on struggling in life? I must've forgotten, because I tried to suicide not a while ago. Take the easy path out of this constant struggle.

I have this feeling that fighting Satan is just keeping us here on the planet, and actually enjoying the pain and death and accepting it to fullest will lead us to forgiving Satan and we stop worshipping torment of our environment that causes painful seperation and conflict between us and the environment. So you just have to swim into the sea. Keep on swimming and then take a deep breath and swim down, as deep as you can before you completely release your breath and then hold your breath to swim down further. You will start to panic and get really hot and reflexes to breath, untill you take in the salty water and slowly and painfully but certainly loose consciousness and then become one with satan again. With his warmth and passionate and joyful being. We have been seperated for way too long and this battle has gone on way to long. I am glad we are friends again, eternally at peace. Eternal fun and adventure awaits us in this infinite existance of love and joy. Xoxo satan, everyone is deserving of appreciation and forgiveness. Especially satan. He's had to endure the most of all of us. And for that I shall eternally admire him. Allways mention it when we drink hot choco together.

You know what I like to do from time to time? I like to add a theaspoon of coffee to my hot choco milk drink! Woooyeeee!!! xD

I love all things warm that has me feeling all fuzzy inside. Just like drowning gives the sensation of overwhelming hotness. Satan must really love us.

And may Allah be a witness to my words. It is time for me to go home. Come and take my soul. I am ready to feel the touch of your blade once again. We have been seperated for way too long. And only a real muslim knows the true deserving of a companion of fire. We are to be flawlessly cut by the throat, by the holy hands of a Real Muslim who knows the art of surrender and has mastered it, prior employing in the surrender of his oponents. I want to die by a muslim sword. Or by ocean that is the creation of my beloved Allah. May peace be on the prophet, he is flawless and perfect. I wish he was here, I would run to him and scream likr a loud monkey, like I know he detests and then I shall be touched by his sword, by the will of Allah. If only... By the all consuming Will of Allah. Most Supreme and Highest and most Magnificent Lord of All the Lords. My knees tremble at the sound of his most beloved and perfect name. Who else then Allah has made Satan an eternal companion for us. Only by his supreme will an power. Of all things He is capable.

Interesting post. I think we should discuss via PMs. But for general public, please let me share information about suicide since you mentioned it and its relation with Satan.

Every one has a personal Satan with him/her. You can think these personal Satans as branchs of main Satan. Personal Satan stands on the left side of that person. Our Nafs is also on our left.

Suicide is the act that personal Satans love most. The reason is simple. The number of breaths that one person will breathe is determined before that person was born. Let us say that 12 breaths/min, 70 years, 441.806.400 breaths. This number is fixed for that person.

Let us say that, that person commits suicide when he/she is such an age that he/she takes 200.000 breaths less. Let us assume that he/she jumps from a high building.

His/her spirit becomes an earth bound spirit. In astral realm, his/her astral body stands up, goes to roof again and jumps. After hitting ground, he/she again rises (this is not physical body) again the same events repeat. How many times? One for each lacking breath. In this example, 200.000 times. This is a terrible thing.

Whatever the situation is do not ever consider committing a suicide. It will take you back back in your journey of evolution. Very very terrible thing. I pray to Allah to protect us from committing suicide.

By the way, Muslim swords are for to kill soldiers of Satan. Not you. You can only receive a red rose, the symbol of our Prophet Muhammad. His nur, his energy is a red rose in astral realms. It smells so nice that you get so relaxed, so happy. Did you ever smell a new born baby? It is the smell of Prophet Muhammad. For the first 40 days, there is an astral connection with every baby and Prophet Muhammad. In the 41st day, this astral bond disappears. But Prophet Muhammad loves us all. Do not forget this. Islam embraces life, Life is holly, sacred. It is given by God Almighty and taken by God Almighty. The physical body dies. Spirit is immortal.

Interesting post. I think we should discuss via PMs. But for general public, please let me share information about suicide since you mentioned it and its relation with Satan.

Every one has a personal Satan with him/her. You can think these personal Satans as branchs of main Satan. Personal Satan stands on the left side of that person. Our Nafs is also on our left.

Suicide is the act that personal Satans love most. The reason is simple. The number of breaths that one person will breathe is determined before that person was born. Let us say that 12 breaths/min, 70 years, 441.806.400 breaths. This number is fixed for that person.

Let us say that, that person commits suicide when he/she is such an age that he/she takes 200.000 breaths less. Let us assume that he/she jumps from a high building.

His/her spirit becomes an earth bound spirit. In astral realm, his/her astral body stands up, goes to roof again and jumps. After hitting ground, he/she again rises (this is not physical body) again the same events repeat. How many times? One for each lacking breath. In this example, 200.000 times. This is a terrible thing.

Whatever the situation is do not ever consider committing a suicide. It will take you back back in your journey of evolution. Very very terrible thing. I pray to Allah to protect us from committing suicide.

By the way, Muslim swords are for to kill soldiers of Satan. Not you. You can only receive a red rose, the symbol of our Prophet Muhammad. His nur, his energy is a red rose in astral realms. It smells so nice that you get so relaxed, so happy. Did you ever smell a new born baby? It is the smell of Prophet Muhammad. For the first 40 days, there is an astral connection with every baby and Prophet Muhammad. In the 41st day, this astral bond disappears. But Prophet Muhammad loves us all. Do not forget this. Islam embraces life, Life is holly, sacred. It is given by God Almighty and taken by God Almighty. The physical body dies. Spirit is immortal.

I think this pretty much expands on the topics subject, so I'll keep it public.

So I think life is great, can be very exciting. Me personally, I want to conquer my greatest fears. So if you scare me of suicide, you do not make it less attractive, it actually becomes more attractive. The whole planet has been dumping there anxiety on the topic of death. And great sorrow overcomes those who do that when they loose a family member. Not only that, they also loose connection with the soul and are unable to communicate with it, because they cut themselves off from death. When in reality, the non-physical plane of existance is not something you experience with your 5 senses. You have to give that one up. It is far more subtle then that. Perhaps you might want to feel for it and realize that no, the stories you communicate about suicide is what is experienced prior to death, not after death.

I think this pretty much expands on the topics subject, so I'll keep it public.

So I think life is great, can be very exciting. Me personally, I want to conquer my greatest fears. So if you scare me of suicide, you do not make it less attractive, it actually becomes more attractive. The whole planet has been dumping there anxiety on the topic of death. And great sorrow overcomes those who do that when they loose a family member. Not only that, they also loose connection with the soul and are unable to communicate with it, because they cut themselves off from death. When in reality, the non-physical plane of existance is not something you experience with your 5 senses. You have to give that one up. It is far more subtle then that. Perhaps you might want to feel for it and realize that no, the stories you communicate about suicide is what is experienced prior to death, not after death.

I did not want to scare you off suicide. I explained it. Do not be afraid. Fear is a emotion of beings that have lost their connection with God although the connection is always there.

When I go to a graveyard, I make the all earth bound spirits pass to other world. It is a standard procedure of my group. So yes, you are right, we have 6th, 7th, 8th senses too. We have made many earth bound spirits who had committed suicide pass to other world. When I say something, trust that I know it.

By the way, Muslim swords are for to kill soldiers of Satan.

You understand, of course, that this same logic is currently applied in a circular fashion by the mujahideen, right? Muslim swords only kill soldiers of Satan therefore anyone killed by Muslim swords was a soldier of Satan by definition.

It isn't a new rationalization nor unique to any one culture, having been employed by fanatics throughout the ages, but it is a particularly dangerous one (when used to justify fanatical actions...)

• Like 1

Not to mention that if anything is Satanic, its Islam.

The "angel" Gabriel physically attacked and squeezed Mohammed multiple times.

Then eventually Mohammed just started making verses up, according to one of his own scribes Abdullah ibn Sa'd ibn Abi Sarh. The Koran actually contains verses just made up by Abdullah.

Edited by RongzomFan

You understand, of course, that this same logic is currently applied in a circular fashion by the mujahideen, right? Muslim swords only kill soldiers of Satan therefore anyone killed by Muslim swords was a soldier of Satan by definition. It isn't a new rationalization nor unique to any one culture, having been employed by fanatics throughout the ages, but it is a particularly dangerous one (when used to justify fanatical actions...)

You are exactly right. I understand your way of thinking. Let me clarify:

If you kill innocent women, children, elderly etc. in a war, this act is Satanic, evil. Whoever does it does not matter.

Crusaders killed everybody in Jerusalem in 1099. This is Evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade#Massacre

Genghis Khan, his sons and grandsons killed 30-60 million people (1206-1324). This is Evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquests

Al Qaeda killed innocent people in 9/11 and other bombings. This is Evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Serbs and Croats massacred Muslim Bosnians. This is Evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

US forces killed women, children at Wounded Knee, 1890. And there are 50 massacres applied to Native Americans by US army. This is Evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_of_Native_Americans

Budhists are killing Muslim minority in Myanmar. This is Evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Burma

So one's religion does not matter. If that one kills innocent, it is evil.

Everything mentioned Muslim Swords. I referred to it. Some examples of Muslim Swords killing real soldiers of Satan:

For instance,

Battle of Badr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Badr

In this Battle, Muslim swords killed soldiers of Satan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca

After conquest of Mecca, nobody was killed. It was strict order of Prophet Muhammad. No killing. No stealing. Nothing.

Not to mention that if anything is Satanic, its Islam.

The "angel" Gabriel physically attacked and squeezed Mohammed multiple times.

Then eventually Mohammed just started making verses up, according to one of his own scribes Abdullah ibn Sa'd ibn Abi Sarh. The Koran actually contains verses just made up by Abdullah.

Rongzom Fan,

Again, you started to serve Satan. Stop it. No use for you. You are quoting from enemies of Islam which is not correct. If you go on like this, you may face a very bad result meaning Divine Realm does not like attacks on Islam. So you better keep silent.

I told you numerous times to persevere. To fight against your personal Satan. You can do it. Breathe in from nose, out from mouth. Concentrate in One Point. Pray to God to give you the wisdom to see the truth. Do not believe Satanic lies. You can do it. You are a good man inside. Your heart is crying and calling for help. Listen to it.

Rongzom Fan,

Again, you started to serve Satan. Stop it. No use for you. You are quoting from enemies of Islam which is not correct. If you go on like this, you may face a very bad result meaning Divine Realm does not like attacks on Islam. So you better keep silent.

I told you numerous times to persevere. To fight against your personal Satan. You can do it. Breathe in from nose, out from mouth. Concentrate in One Point. Pray to God to give you the wisdom to see the truth. Do not believe Satanic lies. You can do it. You are a good man inside. Your heart is crying and calling for help. Listen to it.

Again, you call the Hadith satanic.