Sign in to follow this  
Marblehead

Only In America?

happiness isnt wrong. ignorance is.

Shame on your ignorance.

I consistently "internalize the outside world" as a matter of knowing, understanding, learning to relate, and recognizing what is right and correct.

If i did not pay any heed to the outside and remained strictly internalized, i might be happy as a pig in shit, but i would have absolutely no honor, no self worth.

I value my suffering by far more than any minute trace of ignorance. if it is a choice between being happy and being aware, i choose awareness.

But i have it on good authority that you're full of shit, and it isnt a matter of repelling the outside world from your internal bliss, but finding where the two fit together.

I might say a shitload of negative things, i might be extremely streessed out and prone to anger, i might say things that others recieve as threatening or "dangerous", i might consistently promote violent and instant gratification solutions....

But none of this is "real". it is a struggle for finding where i genuinely do fit in to the outside world.

If i found a place i belong.... why would i have anything to be upset about? I'd be home.

My struggle, stress, anger, hatred, and content material all revolves around one thing:
Mutual benefit.

I dont want to be happy so long as it is not a mutually shared experience. so long as one suffers, i am ashamed of 100% of the world's human population.

That is the full extent of free will: I AM NOIT WILLING TO PERPETUATE OR CONDONE IGNORANCE.

I am ashamed of you, but i dont hate you and i would never hurt you... it is moreover that... you hurt me.

Well. So I hurt you? I thought we were having a personal searching conversation. I guess I was wrong.

So you think I am ignorant and you are the aware one. That's fine.

You have nothing of authority concerning me.

So I guess I will opt out of this conversation now as I don't want to hurt you again.

Be well and take care.

Edited by Marblehead

Well. So I hurt you? I thought we were having a personal searching conversation. I guess I was wrong.

So you think I am ignorant and you are the aware one. That's fine.

You have nothing of authority concerning me.

So I guess I will opt out of this conversation now as I don't want to hurt you again.

Be well and take care.

Am I not to decipher your words as such?

Maybe you didn't mean it when you said it, or maybe I misinterpreted what you said, but read back on the posts.

you don't know nothing ...

IT'S TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no wait, I'm a Taoist, I'm all about the nothing, homeboy :D

• Like 2

IT'S TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no wait, I'm a Taoist, I'm all about the nothing, homeboy :D

de nada

dada

a dada that morphs into surrealism

i like these threads on ttb where one doesnt even have to look at or consider the title of the topic

and just flow naturally with the conversation

• Like 1

I stole your flag 'cause I'm brown. :closedeyes:

Ha! It was a false flag situation staged by the CIA.

• Like 1

Ha! It was a false flag situation staged by the CIA.

No, no, no, I can't go to jail or get in trouble cause I can just say that it's all racial profiling. If they throw me in jail (or something), they better put me with all the other light-skinned people. :glare:

• Like 1

Racial profiling has been declared illegal in most places.

(If you think they are going to stop just because it's illegal you need to think again.)

• Like 2

oyu vey... who CANT comprehend that?

LAW is utterly baseless for those with good hearts dont need to be told right from wrong, and those with maliciou hearts wont pay law any heed anyways!

Law cannot prevent crime, only apprehend people after the fact.
Civilization.

...Massachusetts, Long Island and Jersey are the only places that see a difference between Merry, Mary and marry

Mary was merry to marry Mr. Marvin.

• Like 1

oyu vey... who CANT comprehend that?...

OMG YOURE A JEW!!!!! lol

Sorry. I was watching too much South Park this morning. :closedeyes: Eric Cartman is ruining my brain.

Racial profiling has been declared illegal in most places.

(If you think they are going to stop just because it's illegal you need to think again.)

Um, care. I don't live in America. :P Thank Gerd.

:glare: People only point and stare 'cause of my anachronistic attire. They can't be pointin' 'cause I'm brown. :ph34r: But it's really important that I don't walk too closely to cars or anything that could be stolen while I'm around. :closedeyes:

Edited by Esteam'd Punk
  • Like 3

Maybe when I replace this one I will put razor blades on the back side of it so that if anyone tries to steal it they will cut their fingers.

That is not politically correct and will offend someone.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

That is not politically correct and will offend someone.

Hehehe. I really wouldn't do it but I must admit that I have thoughts like that now and again.

That just gave me an idea. The symbol for the Russian Mafia.

I think since you live in Florida that the Cuban flag would be both tactful and appropriate (unlikely to cause controversy) ... in fact a portrait of Castro would be ideal.

I think since you live in Florida that the Cuban flag would be both tactful and appropriate (unlikely to cause controversy) ... in fact a portrait of Castro would be ideal.

Hehehe. NO, too many rednecks living in my area. They would burn the picture of Castro and then burn my truck just for the heck of it.

if you were on the other side of florida , it could even go worse than that.

first time i ever ordered cuban coffee (it was in florida curiously) i was like where is it?

then i drank it, and then zooooooooooooooom

• Like 1

if you were on the other side of florida , it could even go worse than that.

first time i ever ordered cuban coffee (it was in florida curiously) i was like where is it?

then i drank it, and then zooooooooooooooom

I'd love to go to Cuba. Really. I think the whole isolationist approach by the US is ridiculous specially now the Cold War is over. We could all go and reenact scenes from Godfather II ... what do you say?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this