Sign in to follow this  
Marblehead

Only In America?

My pickup has a reciever for inserting a tow hitch for hauling trailers.

I decided to put a plug in it so I went to my local parts dealer and bought one with an American flag on it. Within a few months someone had stolen it as I had just a standard pin holding it in place.

So I bought anothe plug and secured it with a locking pin. Today I noticed tha tsomeone had tried so hard to steal it they broke the darned thing. (It is a plastic plug with the flag glued to it.)

Maybe when I replace this one I will put razor blades on the back side of it so that if anyone tries to steal it they will cut their fingers.

People should leave other people's stuff alone!!!!!

Yes people should leave other peoples stuff alone but unfortunately they don't.

At least they haven't stolen the pickup yet!

• Like 1

any time you state pride for being an american, you can rest assured that there will be someone to attempt to counter it

i used to steal american flags as a kid :lol:

• Like 1

someone in your neighborhood hates americanism and pride thereof...

Frankly, im appalled you're trying to affix the flag of our slave drivers to your ride.. and a bit ashamed of you.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

someone in your neighborhood hates americanism and pride thereof...

Frankly, im appalled you're trying to affix the flag of our slave drivers to your ride.. and a bit ashamed of you.

No, this had to happen some place where I had gone shpping - in a parking lot. People in my neighborhood would never come on my property and do something like that.

No, I am proud to be an American. Like I have said before, I don't own any slaves and never have and neither have my parents, their parents, etc. No part of the BS is in my ancestry.

No, this had to happen some place where I had gone shpping - in a parking lot. People in my neighborhood would never come on my property and do something like that.

No, I am proud to be an American. Like I have said before, I don't own any slaves and never have and neither have my parents, their parents, etc. No part of the BS is in my ancestry.

No..... that wasnt to suggest you condone slavery but that you look the other way in spite of america continuing it to this day.

Im not proud to be ANY nationality, and i TAKE GRIEVOUS OFFENSE at anyone who DOES take pride in their religion, nationality, race, clique, or other group identity.

YOU of all people should know better than that - or so i would have thought!

IF ANYTHING in america deserves to take pride in it, it's the constitution - which has been desecrated by the way!

No, i am proud of no nation, organization, sect, clique, group, or gang. Only pure spirits deserve my praise.

Im not proud to be ANY nationality, and i TAKE GRIEVOUS OFFENSE at anyone who DOES take pride in their religion, nationality, race, clique, or other group identity.

Well, I am glad I had the opportunity to offend you. :P

At heart I am a Cosmopolitan. One world, all for one and one for all. But that ain't gonna' happen in my lifetime.

Yes, one can be cynical, as you have been above, and say screw them all. But if we want change we need do whatever is in our power to bring it about. Of course, we best be damn sure we know what we want to change and know if there is a snowflake's chance in hell of making that change.

You are young. You have the power. Find it. Use it. I am too old, I am happy where I am because I worked hard to get here.

There is no way I can control what my politicians do. Maybe you have the power?

If all we do is bitch about the way things are but do nothing to make change we are just adding to the problem.

So please stop trying to steal my freakin' flag!

• Like 1

I am very easy at forgiving if honestly asked to do so.

It was well worth the plane flight and the hire car and hotel expenses just to get a plastic US flag (broken) - thanks.

It was well worth the plane flight and the hire car and hotel expenses just to get a plastic US flag (broken) - thanks.

Hehehe. I know I shouldn't get so upset about it but this was the second one. Sad. What did it cost? Somewhere around $7.99 and I got my 10% military discount.

Maybe I should contract with the manufacturer (probably in China) and make a quantity purchase, Keep putting new ones in the reciever, unlocked, and keep replacing the stolen one untill everyone who wants one has stolen one from me and then maybe mine will be left alone.

Hehehe. I know I shouldn't get so upset about it but this was the second one. Sad. What did it cost? Somewhere around $7.99 and I got my 10% military discount.

Maybe I should contract with the manufacturer (probably in China) and make a quantity purchase, Keep putting new ones in the reciever, unlocked, and keep replacing the stolen one untill everyone who wants one has stolen one from me and then maybe mine will be left alone.

Have you thought about getting a sticker. A low-life would find it fun to snap something off a car but peeling a sticker off would be too much like hard work for them.

• Like 1

Maybe I should contract with the manufacturer (probably in China)

lmao....sad but true! i wonder if all the obama merchandise is made there too :lol:

• Like 1

lmao....sad but true! i wonder if all the obama merchandise is made there too :lol:

Hehehe. I apoligize for what I'm about to say.

No, it was all made in Africa.

dude.....

there is so much wrong with this.... i feel ill.

You arent proud to be an american. you cant possibly be PROUD of this country or having been born here...

I dont believe you are being honest when you say it. i think you're actually only saying it to save face... preserve an old ideal that, at the time was probably good... but today... a lie, at best...

No... if you are proud to be an american.... you are essentially saying you are proud to sell out your constitution for african made american flags.

I have to disagree with you. I am still able to be the American I feel has the right to be proud.

If you constantly internalize the outside you are never going to be happy. I internalize my little world only, that is, the property that I have clear title to. When my truck is no my property no one tries to steal my flag. It is only when I use the truck to go somewhere that this happens. No, I can't stay home all the time. I will go out into their world. But I will not alow them to mess with me or mine if I can help it.

Did you see in the news where these kids, 15 and 16 years old, shot and killed an Austrailian athlete "just for the fun of it"? What kind of a world is that? It's not my world. I will have no part of it and I will accept no blame for it. It totally suks!

i cant take pride in associating with something as shameful as america. I cant imagine you wanting to either, but there you have it :\

I constantly internalize the outside to "prove it". if the external world *CANT BE INTERNALIZED* then the external world is invalid and has no necessary place what so ever.

If you DONT internalize the outside world, you'll just wind up wrapped up in your own hermit world and effectively invalidate yourself :/

The whole reason i have internalized the world is to heal it.

I dont watch propaganda. oh, sorry, "news".

Philadelphia is just making it up as it goes along.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/22-maps-that-show-the-deepest-linguistic-conflicts-in-america-2013-6?op=1#ixzz2ccUDomqO

:lol: food for thought.

Edit:

Okay this is simply a matter of piss poor gramatical education... im offended, because my grandmother would have known, and i sure as hell know!

Massachusetts, Long Island and Jersey are the only places that see a difference between Merry, Mary and marry

Happy, name, wedding.

Fucking idiot country.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

I constantly internalize the outside to "prove it".

Could that possibly be why I am contented with my conditions and you are not? Just wondering.

Well, I wish you a merry 22 of August, 2013 You don't seem to be doing so well with this day.

Did you know that Mary had a little lamb?

• Like 1

I cannot fathom how ignorance can ever be anything short of a selfish pursuit of happiness. shame on you.

Ha! You speaking of the ignorance of others? How sad. You cannot even accept that your senses and brain present to you. You want to see only what you want to see. But that will never happen because, you know, you are not the King Of The World.

Shame on me for being happy? Well, if you feel that everyone should go through life hating it then I could understand the shaming. But then, if you truely feel that way I wouldn't want you the be King Of The World anyway.

Perhaps you should go to Bhutan. They have a national policy that everyone will be happy. No exceptions!

Sign in to follow this