Sign in to follow this  
Marblehead

Only In America?

i could enter cuba under some educational something lol, idk about reenacting the godfather part, but i agree the whole isolationist approach, is not what i would have hoped for. for whatever the reason, i think we will have to wait for a famous cigar smoker to pass on before change will come. we could go be neocubist artists

i could enter cuba under some educational something lol, idk about reenacting the godfather part, but i agree the whole isolationist approach, is not what i would have hoped for. for whatever the reason, i think we will have to wait for a famous cigar smoker to pass on before change will come. we could go be neocubist artists

It would be great - we could sing the Che Guevara song ... and smoke cigars and drink .... whatever Cubans drink and laugh and eat pineapples common ....

i will check and see if i can apply to a cuban graduate school, i dont speak spanish, i dont see a problemo.

hopefully they drink beer and/or coffee

they still have '55 chevys down there!!!

just drive to the beach in a '55 chevy, oh yeah count me in

i really look forward to the neocubism masterpiece self portrait of ghost cat smoking cigar

i'll have a ring of pineapple with mine, please.

Do I have to stick a little umbrella in it.

Sign in to follow this