thelerner

Board Wishlist

good question.

brb

(-:

EDIT: actually, never mind. I signed out, then 'created new account' , but then forgot the PW to my old email to finish validating. Whoever has the broom can go sweep 'laozigirl' outta here. :lol:

Second Edit: Well, that was special. I saw 'laozigirl' was still here and validating (which she'll never do) but i was able to 'sign in' with her anyway! Couldn't do anything more than a 'guest' could: protected forums unavailable, etc, and no reply capability. So now we know what 'validating' people can/can't do.

Seriously though, you can remove laozigirl anytime. Thanks!

Edited by rene

ah well... er... strikes me as a bit redundant I guess (not that im not a fan of redundancy :lol:)

It is to leave a comment, request, or general feedback for the Concierge group without having to send a PM to one of them.

It's for when you want to say something to all the mods, but out of the public forum, without having to send separate PMs.

More efficient for you; easier for them to not have to distribute your thoughts. Also keeps rogue mod from ignoring a PM request, when all honchos can see it. More transparency, right?

• Like 1

I don't think you need to worry Cat, I was the only one who wanted them, and I just found the one I needed in google images, TTBs is safe ;).

I don't think you need to worry Cat, I was the only one who wanted them, and I just found the one I needed in google images, TTBs is safe ;).

Oh thanks Bagua!!!

xxxxxxx

i never have figured out exactly what that blue snake is/does/represents. not sure i want to get too close to it.

Sean added it because 2013 is year of the snake - hence why it Jumps Out compared to the other artwork.

• Like 2

***************************MOD IN************************

The thread has recently been purged from off-topic posts and unfriendly exchanges.

The removed material has been sent to and is visible in the Pit.

****************************MOD OUT*******************

• Like 1

I don't know if these are feasible, or even good ideas, but they are floating through my head right now...

- a section for diet / cooking / supplements

- a section for the arts

p.s.

There are a lot of old threads on juicing, blending, mineral supplements, raw food, etc.

Threads on the arts are on the rise, but largely undeveloped, imho.

Anyway, could be that it's not the right thing for specialty sections re: those on TTBs, but thought I'd mention.

Edited by Trunk

I don't know if these are feasible, or even good ideas, but they are floating through my head right now...

- a section for diet / cooking / supplements

- a section for the arts

p.s.

There are a lot of old threads on juicing, blending, mineral supplements, raw food, etc.

Your idea has already been thought about (by me) and i have already done all the work in putting all of the Health related threads together :) If nothing becomes of it, i will happily provide you the list

Edited by Flolfolil
  • Like 2