CrunchyChocolate555

Is Sifu Jenny Lamb a legit healer?

Crunchy:

This came up some weeks back and I offered to talk with you about my healing with Jenny---- also a 10 day entity removal--- but you never took me up on it.

That offer still stands. Send me a PM with any questions you have.

In short though--- Jenny is the real deal. If you want things done properly, schedule the session. Don't waste money on "cheaper" alternatives. You get what you pay for. Jenny's approach is comprehensive.... you'll get far far far more out of the treatment--- should you be willing to make a change--- than you ever expected or imagined.

best.

balance.

**And this is information available to anyone willing to read through her posts on the eastern internal arts facebook page and her website---- but her pricing is influenced by her celestial masters who said humans don't respect anything but money. Jenny, initially, was healing for free.

Edited by balance.

Hey man

I appreciate you chiming in with your experience and I am glad it was a positive one for you..

I don't really have any specific questions other than if it is worth the 12k+$.. because it's a *lot* of money. I spent exactly the same amount on another healing venture last year and got burned. So now I am very cautious.

About the last part you wrote in regards to the reason for the price- can you clarify when is meant by "humans don't respect anything but money"? Does that imply that people will make a bigger effort in putting in the work if they have spent more money for it or... ?

Crunchy:

This came up some weeks back and I offered to talk with you about my healing with Jenny---- also a 10 day entity removal--- but you never took me up on it.

In short though--- Jenny is the real deal. If you want things done properly, schedule the session. Don't waste money on "cheaper" alternatives. You get what you pay for. Jenny's approach is comprehensive.... you'll get far far far more out of the treatment--- should you be willing to make a change--- than you ever expected or imagined.

best.

balance.

**And this is information available to anyone willing to read through her posts on the eastern internal arts facebook page and her website---- but her pricing is influenced by her celestial masters who said humans don't respect anything but money. Jenny, initially, was healing for free.

Michael Lomax does not specialize in entity issues, Jenny Lamb does. A brain surgeon may be able to perform heart surgery, but not as well as a heart surgeon. I'm not sure if the stories you have heard by which you compare results are specifically entity related, but I had a chat with Michael about exorcisms one time, and between this and and what I know of Jenny Lamb, I think she is definitely more of an expert in this area than he. Also, the nature of the treatment is quite different, one being a multi-day, multi-hour a day affair, in order to completely rebuild your nervous system to not be dependent on the entity, the other being does a single half hour session (which is a big part of the reason for the price difference).

I don't know if it's true that Lomax doesn't specialize in entity issues and she does. She is certaintly doing a lot of them though.

The example I referenced was an entity issue that was compared against the healing.

And as far as pursuing 'cheaper' alternatives.... I disagree that you get what you pay for. Some of the highest masters I know, do treatments for free.

Jenny Lamb is definitly powerful for sure, I'm wanting to point out there are other options. Not to save money, but to make it available.

John

• Like 2

If Michael Lomax told John C that lots of Qigong would get rid of the entity - then that might be the answer. 3,4,5, hours a day of Spring Forest Qigong or Lomax Qigong would probably do the trick. How many hours a day are you practicing?

Also I heard Gary Clyman say in an interview that sometimes his emotional liposuction turns into an exorcism. He said it's like 100 times more brutal than the emo/lipo you see on youtube. He sucks the demon into his forearm than goes and shoots it down the drain. I think his emo/lipo is only $250.

yes.

Edited by skydog

If Michael Lomax told John C that lots of Qigong would get rid of the entity - then that might be the answer.

3,4,5, hours a day of Spring Forest Qigong or Lomax Qigong would probably do the trick..

Each entity case is different. It could as well make the entity stronger.

Crunchy:

best.

balance.

Id also like to mention that I have a friend who did the long clearing thing and didnt feel like it did much of anything at all.

I do think she does some or even many great treatments, and I really like her personally, but she is not some infallible god woman.

I cant help but feel that she is not in her full integrity with her healings either. I feel that {similar to many chinese qi doctors} she points the bone at people. She tells them point blank that blah blah, they have this problem and that only she can help them, and if they don't do this then they will get very very sick and then they will die. Its a threaten them till they pay you tactic.

Don't try to tell me this is not the case either, as she did exactly this to my partner. And her diagnosis was dead wrong, she did not get the huge sum of money she asked for, and my partner has become quite radiantly healthy...

In any city around the world, you should probably be able to find hundreds or even thousands of healers who can deal with entities no problem. Many traditions have their methods, and {I hate to admit this} there are many new agers who also have these skills. Spiritualist churches/gatherings, entity removers, energy healers, qigong healers, shaman, faith healers, priests, magicians, witches...

Jenny makes it seem like an impossible task that no one but her is qualified to do. That is called trying to dominate your market. Also it is incredibly dishonest. I have seen dozens of entity removal sessions over the years and done a number of them myself.

Be well.

Edited by Seth Ananda
  • Like 8

Each entity case is different. It could as well make the entity stronger.

Thats very unlikely.

This could happen if the entity was the actual prompter to learn and practice qigong, in which case, unbeknownst to the host, it is the entity that is doing the practice, not the host. That would be highly unusual...

That's the thing Sifu Jenny told me that bummed me out the most. She told me to absolutely not do any qigong or energy practices whatsoever because it wouod just feed the entity. Talk about demotivated!

If Michael Lomax told John C that lots of Qigong would get rid of the entity - then that might be the answer. 3,4,5, hours a day of Spring Forest Qigong or Lomax Qigong would probably do the trick. How many hours a day are you practicing?

Also I heard Gary Clyman say in an interview that sometimes his emotional liposuction turns into an exorcism. He said it's like 100 times more brutal than the emo/lipo you see on youtube. He sucks the demon into his forearm than goes and shoots it down the drain. I think his emo/lipo is only $250.

The caveat to me is that Jenny Lamb takes her orders from so called 'Celestial Masters'. That should give anyone pause. In fact, deferring to so called 'Celestial Masters' is an appeal to a higher cause which can be framed from many different perspectives, which can disempower anyone.

:/

Id also like to mention that I have a friend who did the long clearing thing and didnt feel like it did much of anything at all.

I do think she does some or even many great treatments, and I really like her personally, but she is not some infallible god woman.

I cant help but feel that she is not in her full integrity with her healings either. I feel that {similar to many chinese qi doctors} she points the bone at people. She tells them point blank that blah blah, they have this problem and that only she can help them, and if they don't do this then they will get very very sick and then they will die. Its a threaten them till they pay you tactic.

Don't try to tell me this is not the case either, as she did exactly this to my partner. And her diagnosis was dead wrong, she did not get the huge sum of money she asked for, and my partner has become quite radiantly healthy...

In any city around the world, you should probably be able to find hundreds or even thousands of healers who can deal with entities no problem. Many traditions have their methods, and {I hate to admit this} there are many new agers who also have these skills. Spiritualist churches/gatherings, entity removers, energy healers, qigong healers, shaman, faith healers, priests, magicians, witches...

Jenny makes it seem like an impossible task that no one but her is qualified to do. That is called trying to dominate your market. Also it is incredibly dishonest. I have seen dozens of entity removal sessions over the years and done a number of them myself.

Be well.

Edited by CrunchyChocolate555

Ok. That's all I needed to hear. I just noticed that in almost all her talks on youtube she mentions money.

Also, isn't "you have an entity that will slowly kill you until I remove it for you, and all your own efforts to get better on your own will be futile" akin to a spell? Aren't those maoshan folks known for their black magic? I'm not accusing anyone- just putting it out there because problems arise when people are put on pedestals.

I remember reading Dion Fortune's "Psychic Defense" book, about how an angry/jealous vocal coach told one of his former students that now every time she will perform, she will see the coaches head in her mind and her throat will lock up. And it did.

Power of suggestion...

It appears that on your own, you are finding the answer to your own question. This is about the nature of power and how your own will relates to power.

Be well.

Two people have posted on the forums in the past few months being told the same thing by the same healer Jenny Lam in this case) that they had an entity (the chances are unlikely it is anything major if they are still asking for help and typing coherently), and that she was the only one who could fix it, and that it was around $12000 to do so. This is what concerns me.

Well yeah, that and entity removal can be done by many people, and also many can work with qi deviations as well if that is the probably. Most charge around $40-$80-$100-$200 per hour for such things, and it doesn't take 120 hours for sure.

• Like 3

That's the thing Sifu Jenny told me that bummed me out the most. She told me to absolutely not do any qigong or energy practices whatsoever because it wouod just feed the entity. Talk about demotivated!

From your descriptions it sounds more like you screwed up your qi somehow temporarily. I would recommend training with a qigong teacher, and explaining what happened before doing too much else. If they are any good, they can give you specific qigong to fix things right up. Since it's about the patient doing the healing after the first set things in order by the healer anyways.

Salt baths just in case there is an entity attached to you.

• Like 1

Ok. That's all I needed to hear. I just noticed that in almost all her talks on youtube she mentions money.

Also, isn't "you have an entity that will slowly kill you until I remove it for you, and all your own efforts to get better on your own will be futile" akin to a spell? Aren't those maoshan folks known for their black magic? I'm not accusing anyone- just putting it out there because problems arise when people are put on pedestals.

I remember reading Dion Fortune's "Psychic Defense" book, about how an angry/jealous vocal coach told one of his former students that now every time she will perform, she will see the coaches head in her mind and her throat will lock up. And it did.

Power of suggestion...

Yes we have to be very careful what we tell people, even if we beleive it themselves. We always have to empower them with our words, never dissempower. I don't remember the specifics, but basically there was a case with two patients where their results were mixed up. The person without some fatal illness (I think it was cancer but I don't recall now) was told they were going to die shortly of such and such. They did. The other person was told that they were fine, they got better. Later on the hospital realized their mistake and were quite surprised when they did later testing on each person. Each person had ended up living out the "test results" they were told! (source Jerry Alan Johnson's cancer seminar DVDs; sorry for not remembering the specifics).

Obviously this isn't always the case, but it is interesting how strong belief can be sometimes.

• Like 1

Well I had probs way before I did any kind of qigong stuff... but you're still probably right. I have an excellent teacher but I'm a bit reserved about talking about personal probs as the result of faulty qigong practice.. I mean he's a martial arts teacher first, not a doc. :/

From your descriptions it sounds more like you screwed up your qi somehow temporarily. I would recommend training with a qigong teacher, and explaining what happened before doing too much else. If they are any good, they can give you specific qigong to fix things right up. Since it's about the patient doing the healing after the first set things in order by the healer anyways.

Salt baths just in case there is an entity attached to you.

It is truly amazing what martial arts teachers can help out with qi deviations/qi not going well/etc. kinda stuff! Well also even the most mundane of internal martial arts teachers still realize there is at least qi in the practice.

In Bagua class if anyone comes in with a bit of a problem with energy (or I sense something up), then we will do specific exercises to help balance that out. Then they are given homework along the same lines of course.

You teacher might recommend something like the horse stance to you though ;). That is one method Bagua (for example) can clear stuff out, go figure huh?

Well I had probs way before I did any kind of qigong stuff... but you're still probably right. I have an excellent teacher but I'm a bit reserved about talking about personal probs as the result of faulty qigong practice.. I mean he's a martial arts teacher first, not a doc. :/

I found this book to be very informative. If you have a Scribd account you can read it on their site.

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Magic-Introductory-Treatise-Principles/dp/0877286884/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374071058&sr=8-1&keywords=real+magic

That's very important.

She tells them point blank that blah blah, they have this problem and that only she can help them, and if they don't do this then they will get very very sick and then they will die. Its a threaten them till they pay you tactic.

How do you know that this is her tactic.

Woudn't it be more likely that's this is what she really perceives for the situation?

It's incredibly dishonest if anyone is employing such tactics.

Does she really employ such tactics, or is it how she honestly thinks the situation is?

The caveat to me is that Jenny Lamb takes her orders from so called 'Celestial Masters'. That should give anyone pause. In fact, deferring to so called 'Celestial Masters' is an appeal to a higher cause which can be framed from many different perspectives, which can disempower anyone.

Yes that also got me thinking quite a bit. Not that I came to any conclusion....(not that I'm even near a position to be able to)...as you say it can be framed from many different perspectives, great you pointed it out.

Pedestal, that's what many of us do when we turn to her, I don't feel it's her intention.

that she was the only one who could fix it, and that it was around $12000 to do so. This is what concerns me.

Well yeah, that and entity removal can be done by many people, and also many can work with qi deviations as well if that is the probably. Most charge around $40-$80-$100-$200 per hour for such things, and it doesn't take 120 hours for sure.

If she said it exactly as it is written, that would raise some concern.

If that's how they understood what she said, that would be another case. Her words come out quite intense. I too felt being quite lost and that she is the only option, when I read some of her posts, but I was not in the good state and that was my interpretation not her words (still I have no clue what she actually really said to SethAnanda's partner and others and not commenting on that, only on what I read from her posts).

As for "it doesn't take 120 hours for sure" - Jerry Alan Johnsons' book contains an account of case that took 6 weeks (albeit I don't know how that would translate to hours, just pointing out that it doesn't look like all cases can be handled in a single hour session by a local exorcism hobbyist).

Edited by Leif
  • Like 2

He didn't tell me qigong would get rid of it. He told me stillness movement nei gong could resolve it, but not qigong's and the like. He was specific about that.

I just want to point out, I believe that Jenny Lamb is an amazing woman, teacher and healer. I am impressed by her pursuit and the like. I don't think she has any kind of negative intention, but is working for the best good for everyone everywhere. And she is VERY focused and intense on her path, which inspires me.

And I think there are options as well. Her style is based on her lineage, while others are different. She is in contact with her masters, which I find amazing. I don't know if they give her the numbers or not, as I haven't read her saying that. I just know for me it really freaked me out when I heard I did, and talking with my teacher(Lomax) helped.

I also want to point out, information may not be accurate. Hers, others, etc... She is human just like all of us. And I respect her and her opinion.

John

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 4

How do you know that this is her tactic.

Woudn't it be more likely that's this is what she really perceives for the situation?

I have seen her do it, but maybe it is how she perceives the situation. I still have to question that though, because how does she stay so insulated in her bubble. Even the slightest poking of ones head into either the qigong healing world, or the exorcism world, will reveal hundreds of totally competent {some far more than her} healers and spirit workers. I believe it takes work to be that insulated from the rest of the world ~ and reality. I cant help feeling she wants to believe she is the only one, so she can justify $12000 charge.

It's incredibly dishonest if anyone is employing such tactics.

Does she really employ such tactics, or is it how she honestly thinks the situation is?

As I said above...

Yes that also got me thinking quite a bit. Not that I came to any conclusion....(not that I'm even near a position to be able to)...as you say it can be framed from many different perspectives, great you pointed it out.

Pedestal, that's what many of us do when we turn to her, I don't feel it's her intention.

If she said it exactly as it is written, that would raise some concern.

If that's how they understood what she said, that would be another case. Her words come out quite intense. I too felt being quite lost and that she is the only option, when I read some of her posts, but I was not in the good state and that was my interpretation not her words (still I have no clue what she actually really said to SethAnanda's partner and others and not commenting on that, only on what I read from her posts).

As for "it doesn't take 120 hours for sure" - Jerry Alan Johnsons' book contains an account of case that took 6 weeks (albeit I don't know how that would translate to hours, just pointing out that it doesn't look like all cases can be handled in a single hour session by a local exorcism hobbyist).

I'm not one to judge as I don't know much about this field...but isn't she influenced by entities (alleged 'Celestial Masters') herself then, too?

I have read everything on JL's website and her posts on TTB. All I can say from her posts here from a marketing perspective is that this forum is a great way for her to get new clients and make money, whether she is legit or not. I'm more inclined to believe the former.

Most of JL's early posts on TTB are cut and pasted from her website. To me this gives the impression that its all about marketing services and making money.

JL seems to be a very direct person in her posts on her website which can come across to me at times as rude.

My observations only

Edited by Formless Tao

It's disappointing to see how much speculation is coming from folk who have never met her.

I don't aim to convince any of you of her sincerity and skill.

She certainly is direct and doesn't mince words-- but she also won't make decisions for you.

You speak of humility--- can you point to specific sections of text in which she is anything but humble? Any "I'm the best" ? Anywhere?

Aversion and attraction have roots in karma and merit--- whom you encounter and what teachings you absorb.

Celestial Masters and Grandfathers and Ancestors and other varied higher-level beings play common roles in a great many traditions. And, as is true with the best healers, the energy used in healing is not all their own---- which is why healers without this touch of grace die young.

I wish crunchy all the best and hope his situation finds the resolution the benefits him most.

best.

balance.

Edited by balance.
  • Like 2