CrunchyChocolate555

Is Sifu Jenny Lamb a legit healer?

I'm at the end of my ropes in terms of my health and emotional issues. I have literally tried everything I could think of to remedy my situation, and have put in 150% effort to try to dig myself out of my hole but it seems like my life just isn't working.

I am starting more and more to buy into the idea that I am indeed infested with some sort of energetic parasite, as Sifu Jenny Lamb claimed I was during my Skype consultation with her. It would explain a lot of the problems I have been having since I was a kid like the persistent fatigue and anxiety.

I am more and more considering dropping everything I am doing now... seing the futility of my effort, and instead seeing her for treatment/entity removal.

The only problem is that she charges 12,000$ for a 10 day treatment which I absolutely cannot afford at the moment.

But like I said, I could drop everything and save up for the next year or two to try and make it.

My question is- is it worth it? I know there are the testimonials on her website, but with all due respect, for this amount of money, I have to remain skeptical.

I'm at the end of my ropes in terms of my health and emotional issues. I have literally tried everything I could think of to remedy my situation, and have put in 150% effort to try to dig myself out of my hole but it seems like my life just isn't working.

I am starting more and more to buy into the idea that I am indeed infested with some sort of energetic parasite, as Sifu Jenny Lamb claimed I was during my Skype consultation with her. It would explain a lot of the problems I have been having since I was a kid like the persistent fatigue and anxiety.

I am more and more considering dropping everything I am doing now... seing the futility of my effort, and instead seeing her for treatment/entity removal.

The only problem is that she charges 12,000$ for a 10 day treatment which I absolutely cannot afford at the moment.

But like I said, I could drop everything and save up for the next year or two to try and make it.

My question is- is it worth it? I know there are the testimonials on her website, but with all due respect, for this amount of money, I have to remain skeptical.

12 grand for 10 treatments? That is outrageous! What is the nature of these energetic parasites? Yes, you should be skeptical!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Woah that is a hell of a lot of money, I could recommend someone else cheaper from a different tradition before that if you are interested, you would have to PM me where abouts in the world you live.

If it is more emotional rather than physical then you might not need a healer, in many zen traditions if you are coming to point of giving up struggle then you are about to gain realisation, you might be ripe to gain a lot from the teachings of someone like Adyashanti if you have tried everything and it hasn't helped

It's 12,000$ for 10 days. More if you want longer treatment. 500$ extra if you want to stay with her. Otherwise, you need to stay at a hotel. Her prices are non-negotiable. I don't know how many treatments she does or what the duration of those treatments actually are.

She said that all my efforts in self-improvement will be futile until I get this entity removed and did not say, although somewhat implied, that she is the only one who could do this.

The main reason I am actually considering seeing her for this amount of money is because of all the praise I have read about her on these forums. People claiming that she is very powerful/pure, and taught Max, etc. etc.

I live in Canada.

I was recommended Dr. Jiang Feng http://apricotforesthospital.com/dr-jiang-feng/ and I am considering seeing him if all else fails. He apparently treats people for free and only charges for herbs, etc.

I'm open to other suggestions, too..

Woah that is a hell of a lot of money, I could recommend someone else cheaper from a different tradition before that if you are interested, you would have to PM me where abouts in the world you live.

If it is more emotional rather than physical then you might not need a healer, in many zen traditions if you are coming to point of giving up struggle then you are about to gain realisation, you might be ripe to gain a lot from the teachings of someone like Adyashanti if you have tried everything and it hasn't helped

• Like 1

I would be wary of all people praising healers very soon after a treatment, especially if they have paid a large amount of money, it is natural to gain a immediate benefit even if the healer is no good, but speak to them again six months later and see if their problems were really resolved.

• Like 3

http://www.easterninternalarts.org/

Awareness of entity issues

Since I started to offer energy healing services, I have been dealing with a lot of entity issues. Commonly, people come to me with energy issues or issues that haven't been helped by medical science for years. But quite often, I have found their health problems are related with entities. It surprised me how many people I have helped with these issues. It is supposed to be rare. Now these cases are increasing. It is astonishing to see that entity issues can happen to anyone in any degree with any problems, e.g. severe fatigue, food intolerances, depression, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous system disorder, tumors, etc.

The worse part of this is that it is almost impossible to detect at the beginning when someone has it. Only when one's health starts to decline rapidly, the entities become visible to those who have special abilities. Since it cannot be detected by any medical device, one cannot be treated by medical science. I have often heard from my clients that their doctor cannot find anything wrong with them or don't know why the treatment doesn't work. Even if sometimes their suffering has momentary relief in response to a treatment or an operation, but quickly comes back with a worse condition or bigger tumor years later. It becomes a vicious cycle. The weaker you become, the harder it is to go for help. Often, when the entity is aware that you have found the right source to remove it, it will try to stop you from getting help by any means.

The entities are energy beings or energetic parasites. The longer it has been with you, the more damage has been done. But it is not the same from one case to another because people are different and entities are different. Nevertheless, they are all there for one purpose, wanting your energy and will dominate you sooner or later. You begin to lose yourself, little by little, until they are fully in charge of your mind, your choice of food and behavior.

The symptoms are commonly seen as: severe fatigue, Qi deviation, food intolerances, allergies, poor digestion, severe pain and pressure in head and spine, dizziness, extreme agitation, anger, fear, anxiety, depression, worry, panic, spacey feeling, unsociability, paranoia, suicidal thoughts, inability to focus, cognitive problems, heart palpitations, tightness or knots in the solar plexus, tight body, heaviness, difficulty breathing, tumors, Yin and Yang out of balance, TMJ pain, loss of thermostatic stability, inability to relax, nervous system disorders, etc. The symptoms are not limited to the above and not necessarily one person has them all.

Without removing the entity or entities, it is unlikely for people to recover from their illness or change their current living condition. But, the entity issue is not untreatable or something to be ashamed of. It can be helped.

Testimonies and additional information can be found at www.EasternInternalArts.com. If you are concerned about your health issues, you can contact Sifu Jenny Lamb to schedule an online consultation for an evaluation and learn more about your treatment options.

12 grand for 10 treatments? That is outrageous! What is the nature of these energetic parasites? Yes, you should be skeptical!

Just saying, lomax can remove spirit/entities, and do healings... for MUCH cheaper, and way less involved.

And I think he's better at the healing aspect than she is, having heard the stories of her healing in comparision to his. While she seems to be better at sensing/communication? Not sure as Lomax doesn't talk about all that happens with him and the like.

As a personal story, when she mentioned that I had a spirit in me, I asked if anyone else could remove it, she said if you know of anyone else, they can take care of it as well. When I read that my intuition immediately flashed Lomax. It was very visiual and almost like a light bulb.

I didn't get it removed, as I checked with Lomax and he said that my practice would take care of it eventually, if I did have an entity.

John

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 2

My understanding is that exorcisms are very dangerous....I have heard more than one person simply refuse to do them because of the nature of the working, it makes sense that someone would charge a lot. In regards to Jenny, I have heard nothing but positive things about her as a practitioner.

My 2 cents, Peace

Awareness of entity issues

Since I started to offer energy healing services, I have been dealing with a lot of entity issues. Commonly, people come to me with energy issues or issues that haven't been helped by medical science for years. But quite often, I have found their health problems are related with entities. It surprised me how many people I have helped with these issues. It is supposed to be rare. Now these cases are increasing. It is astonishing to see that entity issues can happen to anyone in any degree with any problems, e.g. severe fatigue, food intolerances, depression, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous system disorder, tumors, etc.

The worse part of this is that it is almost impossible to detect at the beginning when someone has it. Only when one's health starts to decline rapidly, the entities become visible to those who have special abilities. Since it cannot be detected by any medical device, one cannot be treated by medical science. I have often heard from my clients that their doctor cannot find anything wrong with them or don't know why the treatment doesn't work. Even if sometimes their suffering has momentary relief in response to a treatment or an operation, but quickly comes back with a worse condition or bigger tumor years later. It becomes a vicious cycle. The weaker you become, the harder it is to go for help. Often, when the entity is aware that you have found the right source to remove it, it will try to stop you from getting help by any means.

The entities are energy beings or energetic parasites. The longer it has been with you, the more damage has been done. But it is not the same from one case to another because people are different and entities are different. Nevertheless, they are all there for one purpose, wanting your energy and will dominate you sooner or later. You begin to lose yourself, little by little, until they are fully in charge of your mind, your choice of food and behavior.

The symptoms are commonly seen as: severe fatigue, Qi deviation, food intolerances, allergies, poor digestion, severe pain and pressure in head and spine, dizziness, extreme agitation, anger, fear, anxiety, depression, worry, panic, spacey feeling, unsociability, paranoia, suicidal thoughts, inability to focus, cognitive problems, heart palpitations, tightness or knots in the solar plexus, tight body, heaviness, difficulty breathing, tumors, Yin and Yang out of balance, TMJ pain, loss of thermostatic stability, inability to relax, nervous system disorders, etc. The symptoms are not limited to the above and not necessarily one person has them all.

Without removing the entity or entities, it is unlikely for people to recover from their illness or change their current living condition. But, the entity issue is not untreatable or something to be ashamed of. It can be helped.

Testimonies and additional information can be found at www.EasternInternalArts.com. If you are concerned about your health issues, you can contact Sifu Jenny Lamb to schedule an online consultation for an evaluation and learn more about your treatment options.

The so called entity removal business is big business by many! The above symptoms are common and many listed are symptoms of stress. Not entities!

I have seen the entity removal business and many other so called healing scams in my town. I have known people over the years pay big bucks for such treatments and years later nothing has changed. Their search is still on for the ultimate healer. Chris Griscom is a classic example. I know a number of people who have studied and been worked on by her. Their lives are still disasters!

http://lightinstitute.com/site/chris-griscom.html

Save your money and figure it out for yourself. That way you will be a much stronger person.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

There is no such thing as "the only person" who can do a certain thing for you.

Btw you mentioned trying Bagua. Have you asked your Bagua teacher to look your energy over and recommend some specific Bagua to fix things up? Usually there are certain practices within Bagua for each thing which needs to be healed or worked on.

I live in Canada.

I was recommended Dr. Jiang Feng http://apricotforesthospital.com/dr-jiang-feng/ and I am considering seeing him if all else fails. He apparently treats people for free and only charges for herbs, etc.

I'm open to other suggestions, too..

Canada is a large country. I live in Toronto. If you want to try some TCM here, I can come up with a few names.

If Dr. Jiang Feng works in China today, I highly doubt you'll get free of anything.

I have a few entity removing techniques, the first is just to simply ask it is to leave, but the key is that you have to ask absolutely with the entirety of your being, if you can't do that then investigate the part of you which is resisting when you ask.

The second is to mentally hold the entity outside of yourself with your mind and casually examine what it is and what it wants and then to feel how your body feels without the entity inside to see if it is preferable.

• Like 1

I have a few entity removing techniques, the first is just to simply ask it is to leave, but the key is that you have to ask absolutely with the entirety of your being, if you can't do that then investigate the part of you which is resisting when you ask.

The second is to mentally hold the entity outside of yourself with your mind and casually examine what it is and what it wants and then to feel how your body feels without the entity inside to see if it is preferable.

Works even better if you unite with the Divine/Dao/God/Immortal/etc. first :). If you have a particular beleif system which works with something like that I mean.

• Like 1

What do you mean.. ?

I followed the link in your post. The address on that web site indicated the hospital was in China.

im pretty sure I can remove your entity for like a fraction of the cost, im totally serious, i can read some things here...

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Did you check out Chunyi Lin and Michael Lomax? Tell them about your problem.

It's worth a try considering the price you are willing to pay, they charge little.

• Like 3

I just remembered, Taoist temples, as well as Catholic churches (should be at least a couple in your area would have someone who can do such things) will sometimes get rid of entities for a small donation.

What Jenny Lamb charges I believe might be on individual basis and maybe not even her decision alone, if that was true I'd try to meditate on the reason behind such amount. Anyway, on the other possibilities, not something I can recommend just avenues I'd try to explore if I was in similar position, apart from what has been mentioned in the thread already:

- http://www.sstt-institute.org/aboutus.html (Maoshan lineage of spirit fighting)

- Jerry Alan Johnson or someone from his circle

- for self-help, I'd check with Santiago Dobles who teaches psychic self defense classes, about his opinion on taking PSD class for this

Edited by Leif

Have a chat with Michael Lomax, I'll PM you on how he helped me.

http://qigongamerica.com/index.html

• Like 2

Just saying, lomax can remove spirit/entities, and do healings... for MUCH cheaper, and way less involved.

And I think he's better at the healing aspect than she is, having heard the stories of her healing in comparision to his. While she seems to be better at sensing/communication? Not sure as Lomax doesn't talk about all that happens with him and the like.

As a personal story, when she mentioned that I had a spirit in me, I asked if anyone else could remove it, she said if you know of anyone else, they can take care of it as well. When I read that my intuition immediately flashed Lomax. It was very visiual and almost like a light bulb.

I didn't get it removed, as I checked with Lomax and he said that my practice would take care of it eventually, if I did have an entity.

John

Michael Lomax does not specialize in entity issues, Jenny Lamb does. A brain surgeon may be able to perform heart surgery, but not as well as a heart surgeon. I'm not sure if the stories you have heard by which you compare results are specifically entity related, but I had a chat with Michael about exorcisms one time, and between this and and what I know of Jenny Lamb, I think she is definitely more of an expert in this area than he. Also, the nature of the treatment is quite different, one being a multi-day, multi-hour a day affair, in order to completely rebuild your nervous system to not be dependent on the entity, the other being does a single half hour session (which is a big part of the reason for the price difference).

CrunchyChocolate, I too have been deterred by Sifu Lamb's costs, but considering what you get (several hours of treatment per day for 10 whole days), I try not to criticize. Consider how much a super specialized surgery with a 10 day stay in a hospital would cost. I am absolutely certain she is the real deal and could heal whatever entity issue you have, but I sympathize with trying to find a cheaper alternative first. Micahel Lomax is definitely very powerful and skilled. Good luck.

Edited by Creation
  • Like 3