Kasuku

WHO HAS SPOKEN TO SHIFU LIN ON THE PHONE OR SEEN HIM IN PERSON

http://thetaobums.com/topic/27638-sifu-linblack-flagwing-chun-kungfu/

The second post in this thread gives his phone number. Perhaps you should call him directly instead of relying on second hand accounts.

I think it was concluded that's not the "same" Sifu Lin. But anyway here is his twitter account: https://twitter.com/SifuLinXiangFuk

you can check who he is following - I don't see the Naziri dude.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

I emailed back and forth with him a while back but from what I got, he's either an ignorant master or a fake. There were several things he said that were a bit off and didn't comply with what Mo Pai actually teaches. Idk I guess I could be wrong about him, but I wouldn't risk $300 on a guy that's most likely nothing but a con artist that scams people out of their money.

haha nice... yeah that guy never believe me when i told him what i was experiencing and he never replied when i asked if i could call him to show sincerity or when i sent him the knife test vid - imma about to ask for a refund...

• Like 1

Master who only answers emails about money? Sounds like a master of something else...

• Like 3

Not really. If they do it's most likely a scam.

Well with that being said, I'm glad my sensei is old-fashioned. :glare: He doesn't like masters/teachers who make their lifetime student pay a fee. And he said something about in the old days of Japan, the master would let the student live with them and even give them allowance. :ph34r:

----

But it was normal for students to pay a fee if a master was teaching a class. But if he decides to take a lifetime student, then you know... I guess a 'private teacher' is more correct?

Edited by Esteam'd Punk
  • Like 1

Well with that being said, I'm glad my sensei is old-fashioned. :glare: He doesn't like masters/teachers who make their lifetime student pay a fee. And he said something about in the old days of Japan, the master would let the student live with them and even give them allowance. :ph34r:

----

But it was normal for students to pay a fee if a master was teaching a class. But if he decides to take a lifetime student, then you know... I guess a 'private teacher' is more correct?

Yeah. A lifetime teacher is different than a class instructor.