Lindelani Mnisi

The first world war...is still happening

I'm busy researching/uncovering the truth of religion (christianity to be specific) and I found out about how it's to suppress us, and everything else you guys already know so I'm not gonna bother mentioning. My question is, what's their goal and main objective? Besides gaining control of the world, what else would they go to such great lengths for?

I'm busy researching/uncovering the truth of religion (christianity to be specific) and I found out about how it's to suppress us, and everything else you guys already know so I'm not gonna bother mentioning. My question is, what's their goal and main objective? Besides gaining control of the world, what else would they go to such great lengths for?

Good question. One upon a time I was actually a seminary student. Then I became a history student which ended the Christian chapter of my life lol. Ok so here is what happened.

Around the end of the 3rd century AD the Roman empire under Constantine was on the decline. Up to this point Christianity has been a scattered collection of various sects with various beliefs and texts and was persecuted by the empire as subversive. Constantine was concerned about the decline in Roman power and was looking for a way to strengthen, unify the empire more firmly under his control. The senate liked to argue, the governors of the provinces were subversive and the pagan religion was buffet of gods and goddess from countries all over the world, so none of these approaches seemed like a good way for Constantine to consolidate power.

The Christian church in Rome had a very linear and narrow set path to personal salvation and damnation. This consolidation of spiritual power through a linear hierarchical system appealed very much to Constantine so he decided to unify the entire empire under the religion of the church at Rome.

So he came up with the story about seeing the sign of the cross before battle and being told that he would be victorious under this sign.

After that all other religions were banned and everyone had to become a Christian. As at this time there were many various Christian sects and as Constantine wanted consolidation this would not do. So in 325 AD he had the heads of the various churches throughout the empire meet at Nice in France for the Nicaean council. Basically what happened was that the way the church of Rome did business (more specifically they way they now did business under Constantine) became the unifying way all churches had to do business. The rules were made, and the books of the new bible were chosen.

Basically after the Nicaean council all power was ultimately funneled to the new "pope" or big papa in Rome who oversaw all the other church leaders, and of course the pope was the emperors stooge. So now basically to go to heaven you had to do what Constantine ... um I mean the pope... um I mean what "God" (wink wink) wanted, and to not do this meant to be excommunicated from the church and thus look forward to an eternity in hell.

So yes back to your original statement, yes Christianity as most of the world today knows it was designed to suppress and control the masses. Hope that helps shed some light on things.

• Like 3

http://truthbeknown.com has amazing expose research on the corrupt origins of Christianity - it's from the Solar ritual priests using mass ritual sacrifice. Astrotheology.

The Christ Conspiracy book goes into it and then expanded with Suns of God to Buddhism and Krishna....

• Like 1

Christianity isn't a bad thing. It's certain types of Christians. Just like Muslims. Not all Muslims are bad, not all Christians are bad.

Hesychism has reopened my love of Christ.

• Like 1

So what your saying dmattwads, is that it was just used to "keep the power"...I read something about popes making deals with Grays, money and power for human souls. Is that anyhow true?

Thanks fulllotus, I'll check it out.

Maybe I should specify, h....why is the bible bad (full of contradictions, tells us we are worthless without "God" and barely ever focuses on the human soul)

• Like 1

Religion always was a tool of power. Initially it might have been a re-creational act of what humans tried to express, what they have witnessed... such as the 'example' of one of many divine beings that were sent down here, what people call 'Jesus' and many others. They can be seen as an example what humans can be by themselves if they live fully in alignment with the universe/God/creator. In a vibrational sense, which is easy to comprehend for most spiritual people nowadays. And we are getting there, "super humans world-wide" blabla, the rediscovery of psychic powers are just the beginning etc.

One can easily understand how hard it is to express something with words that is actually beyond words, when you just get on an average deep level in meditation. If you then want to express what you have witnessed, works similarly like in dreams: You basicly compress the huge information down to chunks of mystic symbolism that is rather abstract from the initial information but still somehow understandable for the perceiver. But when it then comes down to expressing the perceived... we have language, many languages... and this makes me *sigh* everytime I contemplate about it... since we dont have only one language, we have many. And this means even more filters. And this gets us sooooo far away from what happened, that it is obvious that many teachers have understood to teach only one thing nowadays: Search what you are looking for, call it God or whatever, by yourself. In yourself.

Ask yourself, why does conspiracy interest you? Do you still like entertainment? Dont forget that this is just a game. And the sooner you realize this you automatically lay aside the remote control of the TV and their programs called your life, entertainment and society and step into REALITY. When this gradually happens, you literally can hear all of your spiritual guides make dances of joy "FINALLY, HE GOT IT!" - and from there life truely starts. The eternal life, with no end.

In order to change what is, we have to put our focus away from what is to a future that looks different. When your focus is on what is you obviously get ... what is. So accept what is and design what will be in the next blink of an eye in 'your perfect world'.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

So what your saying dmattwads, is that it was just used to "keep the power"...I read something about popes making deals with Grays, money and power for human souls. Is that anyhow true?

Maybe I should specify, h....why is the bible bad (full of contradictions, tells us we are worthless without "God" and barely ever focuses on the human soul)

In my last post I briefly touched upon how the bible came about. After Constantine decided to consolidate power under the church at Rome church councils were held to determine a standardized canon. This was necessary because there was no standardized canon amongst Christianity and therefore no standardized set of doctrines.

In fact for example prior to Constantine the idea of reincarnation in the west and in the churches was common. Some churches thought of Jesus as a deity (this was more popular in the Greek areas where the notion of a god having a son who dwelt on the earth was not uncommon) other churches taught that he was a prophet (such as what Mohamed taught later) and so on and so forth. Some Gnostic churches didn't even think he existed as an actual person but was always pure spirit. At this time there were many gospels, and many epistles and other books. Various churches held some while other churches held others, but there was no standard universal cannon.

Anyways so naturally since Constantine wanted to unify the empire all these various doctrine and texts were a problem. So in 325 AD the Nicaean council was held where all sorts of rules and doctrines were decided upon. Also at this time it was decided what the standardized canon was going to be. Naturally the books that supported the agenda of power consolidation and spiritual hierarchy were included and those which did not support that cause were not included.

Even that canon was different than what is commonly known as the bible today as throughout the ages various schisms and reformations further modified the bible which is why the eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and protestants all have slightly different versions of the bible.

So as to your question about why the bible emphasizes what it does about God and the method of salvation is because it was meant to set up a spiritual hierarchy that both created the problem and also provided the solution in order to keep the masses of the population in order and dependent on the system. The same formula most major systems of control use in some form or another.

The chief elements of this were...

1. The problem. The council gave us the doctrine of original sin thus establishing the problem that all human beings are born sinful and damned because of Adam and Eve's original sin.

2. The solution.

A. God in his infinite love and compassion for his fallen creation sent his son to pay the penalty for man's sins by the means of a sacrificial death which would then create the cause and conditions to forgive man's sins and thus save him from eternal damnation.

B. The means of application [here is the actual method of power implementation] is that Jesus established a priesthood based upon his disciples and commissioned them to administer his salvation through the various sacraments, such as baptism, communion, confession, intersession and so on. So this priesthood became the method of escaping damnation and entering into eternal salvation.

So if you were a good little Christian and citizen of the empire you had the priests go to bat for you between yourself and this royally pissed off god who had to constantly be convinced to not bbq you. But if you were not a good citizen then you got excommunicated when meant eternal damnation.

So yea that's the how and why of the formation of the bible and the various church doctrines that went with it. It was an elaborate means of political power.

Edited by dmattwads
  • Like 1

ah....

The term conspiracy comes from the Latin word conspirare used to describe the medieval ritual

of secretly breathing together to bond the community to the land, as detailed by Ivan Illich:

Conspiratio, the mouth-to-mouth kiss, became the solemn liturgical gesture by

which participants in the cult-action shared their breath or spirit with one

another….Explicitly, corporeally, the central Christian celebration was understood

as a co-breathing, a con-spiracy, the bringing about of a common atmosphere, a

divine milieu….documents reveal that the conspiratio [mouth-to-mouth kiss]

created scandal early on.

citing:

Ivan Illich, “The Cultivation of Conspiracy,” address given at occasion of receiving the Culture and

Peace Prize of Bremen Germany, March 14, 1998. This mouth-to-mouth kiss was rejected by the Church

fathers during the 3rd century – except being transformed into secret church sex slavery satanism as

exposed by Father Martin Malachi and in recent days with the church sex abuse scandals. Coasttocoastam

April 5, 1997: Art Bell (hereafter: A.B.): Father, may I ask you about this? If you were not a Catholic

priest, but instead were a Native American, would you be a Medicine Man? And if so, a Medicine Man is,

from time to time, called to drive out spirits. Malachi Martin (hereafter: M.M.): Yes they are. A.B.: What

are they doing, Father? Are they doing the same work, is it the same channel? M.M. I'll tell you Art what I

think, now that you've asked a personal opinion of a very difficult subject, but my experience is the

following and I'm not merely taking about Native Americans...I have seen such miracles of cure and

restitution and de-possession worked by these people, including Native Americans--really shamans--you

know, the old type. Because of my beliefs I must conclude that my Lord Jesus Christ in whom I believe and

who is the source of all power, has used them in their innocence and their faith, to cure people outside the

reach of a Catholic priest like me. I cannot deny that...There are people who have nothing to do with Catholicism or with some of them, Christianity. But it has worked and I've had that experience and I can't

deny it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfuY9t3VhCo

That doc gives the structural genocidal sex abuse by the Church "moral leaders" of the West.

Dmt is making a reasonable synopsis on the history of the church.

I've heard much the same data.

There is however a second issue needing consideration.

Is unifying -making harmonious- the social dynamic a bad thing?

Do you think society could exist at the level it does without control?

Nowadays law has become a controlling influence, are the arbitrary

dictates of judges so much better than the dictates of a church?

It is a difficult thing to recognize, if one has never been there

the need to control people. How dangerous would the trip to school

or work be without it? Is it really bad to have health inspectors for restaurants?

There is a great big upside to religions in general, it is a means to get

everyone on the same page. Its just that individuals want a free hand for themselves whereas the needs of society are often in contention with that

Edited by Stosh

or work be without it? Is it really bad to have health inspectors for restaurants?

everyone on the same page. Its just that individuals want a free hand for themselves whereas the needs of society are often in contention with that

yeah exactly because humanity as a whole has a lower frequency vibration so can not self-harmonize the emotional energy.

The original human culture - the Bushmen from 100,000 BCE - all the males trained to be enlightened spiritual energy healers and so their culture was peaceful.

The problem is psychophysiological - based on male ejaculation addiction - it is biological - not historical or cultural.

The training requires a permanent psychophysiological transformation - preferably when the male is going through puberty.

So yeah "law" and the rational mind repression of the left brain dominance addresses the symptoms without addressing the underlying cause which is a right brain dominance to get to the pineal gland heart connection as spirit light energy that guides morality.

This is as Gurdjieff exposed also how modern humans are controlled by the Kundabuffer - the small of the lower back is tightened closed. So sitting in full lotus stretches out the small of the back so that the kundalini energy can be sublimated to be consciously aware.

For example humanure composting. Money is from repressed anality - not knowing how to properly compost humanure.

The misunderstanding of how Nature is in control by recycling and transforming energy all the time.

• Like 2

By Bible are you referring to Judaism with the Old Testament and Islam with with Quran too? Or just focusing 100% on the New Testament?

N.W.O !! Lol.

I've gone round in circles and then more circles with this...who knows? But from what I experience, it just seems to be usual human nature just needing a purpose, a way to control or a way to have hierarchy. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything sinister...just we highlight the most sinister examples.

People just seem to have the need to create stuff and make meanings out of things. It's just what they do...it makes them feel good. Then such stuff gets misinterpreted and someone else wants a piece of the pie etc etc. Oh, billions of people this is...so yeah, no wonder it's such a shambles.

Have you ever taken one of those trick tests that are designed so that everybody comes out with different answers, despite the questions all being the same? I can't remember the name of them, but they highlight that we all interpret stuff in our own way. Based on this, I would say there is not just one meaning to religion, but a hell of a lot which all all come together and formed something that is perceived as a handful of full, well-rounded beliefs, but when picked apart, just leaves a splat of confusion all over the floor.

Religion always was a tool of power.

Something from the outset that how most Taoists summarise it.

However, reflecting, WHAT IF WE'RE WRONG AND WE WERE SUPPOSED TO JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN BECAUSE THAT STUFF IS TRUE??

Dunno, could still be the case. You never know :D

Yea Laozi said that when people are close to Tao rules are unnecessary but when the people get further from Tao more and more rules appear. So I suppose this was just a natural cause and effect situation as humanity drifted from the Tao from nature. Like Drew was saying when we were bushmen and lived close to nature close to the Tao things were very simple and peaceful.

Even so one can cultivate as a Christian I just have too much negative association from personal experience. Also actual Christian cultivation is rare but it does happen and is possible because basically it involves the same elements of cultivation no matter where its done, celibacy, meditation, mantra, emptiness, contemplation, introspection.

There are cultivation teachings hidden in the bible and they are hidden for good reason or otherwise they would have never survived the council of Nicaea.

You have Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit. Jing, Qi, Shen. Jesus ascends to the Father, Jing being the most physical in the lower dan tien (earth) transforms and rises to the middle dan tien. Jesus goes to the Father, the Father being power or Qi. Jesus said after he rose to the Father he would then send the Holy Spirit (shen). After he rose (jing is converted to qi) then he would send the Holy Spirit (qi would then convert to shen). Jesus said when the Holy Spirit is come he will lead you into all understanding. When we cultivate shen we gain insight and wisdom into our true nature which is how we become enlightened.

So that is just one of many examples of real cultivation teaching hidden in the bible, The problem is, is that people take literally what was only meant to be an allegory.

Edited by dmattwads
  • Like 3

The most profound experience that I've ever had was on the day of my baptism. At the time I was in jail and had devoted myself to constant scripture study and prayer. Throw in some fasting and WAM! My body was plugged in to a 480v plug. No doubt the body is capable of storing energy. Ive been drawn back to the spiritual side of cultivation. I must confess that Christ is what lit me on fire so as the old saying goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Not that I'm giving up my normal internal cultivation but I'm adding in some intense prayer. That documentary on the Jesus Prayer is awesome btw.

The most profound experience that I've ever had was on the day of my baptism. At the time I was in jail and had devoted myself to constant scripture study and prayer. Throw in some fasting and WAM! My body was plugged in to a 480v plug. No doubt the body is capable of storing energy. Ive been drawn back to the spiritual side of cultivation. I must confess that Christ is what lit me on fire so as the old saying goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Not that I'm giving up my normal internal cultivation but I'm adding in some intense prayer. That documentary on the Jesus Prayer is awesome btw.

Glad you liked it. Yea if you look at a lot of the teachings of Jesus many of them are very similar to the teachings of Buddha, Laozi, Mohamed, ect... so yea definitely plenty of good stuff to learn there. I remember when I was in seminary I would have very intense prayer sessions and now that I meditate I remember many of those feeling similar to a long meditation session. After a few years of long into the night prayer sessions I even had instances of pre-cognitive insight and stuff like that. Cultivation is as cultivation does haha.

• Like 1

Glad you liked it. Yea if you look at a lot of the teachings of Jesus many of them are very similar to the teachings of Buddha, Laozi, Mohamed, ect... so yea definitely plenty of good stuff to learn there. I remember when I was in seminary I would have very intense prayer sessions and now that I meditate I remember many of those feeling similar to a long meditation session. After a few years of long into the night prayer sessions I even had instances of pre-cognitive insight and stuff like that. Cultivation is as cultivation does haha.

I cant seem to recall the person who said this, I want to say it was Bruce Lee but anyway someone once said that if you were to get all of the greatest masters together they'd all tend to agree with eachother on technique execution, etc. but it's the STUDENTS that will argue and bicker back and forth. I agree with that.

I agree completely that Jesus has alot of Buddhist like qualities. Alot of the miracles he performed are known Taoist miracles, like water to wine, walking on water, getting the light body, etc. I do tend to disagree with the majority of christians but just because of my own experience, He is my fire...or better yet, my rock :) My next buy will be the actual Philokalia and then Jerry Allan Johnson's new book LOL.

With that said, it's my own personal opinion that hesychasm is probably the closest seekers like myself will get to the real meat of what Christ taught. I find the heat building that hesychists talk about interesting too, as well as the heart-mind connection. The only thing that I find odd is that Kosta refers to them as navel gazers but I cant find anything to actually suggest or tell of a practice where they gaze at navel...just heart mind connection and then the Prayer of the Heart.

• Like 2

Hrmmmm. Interesting. Yes, some of modern day Christianity and religion as a whole can be very oppressive to those who may not be in said groups. It is very easy to look for external causes to blame and seek to nullify these complexes to 'free' one self, but that is being ignorant to the fact that no one can save you from yourself and the decisions one makes, so descending from one group will only place you in another. Not really "free'. You eventually reap what you sow. The bible and many other doctrines state this simply. There were many Christian sects before the Catholic church and Constantine, Christianity was not that exclusive as it is today. Nor would Jesus bother with most of the sac-religious stuff one can find in religion. There were still more Gospels that many of the early sects wrote that are not in the bible. Gospel of Thomas, a very profound gospel, in my opinion.

Religion is esteemed to be a mode of operation, parameters for one's consciousness to live by and with. It does not mean that one will not suffer or that one will have a easy life. At the end of the day, we are all made in the imagine of God. We have the free will to create, and with that will we can easily create good or evil. This is what religion seeks to 'control' and cultivate, individuals who understand the need for cultivating a degree of righteousness and order. If not, man would be stuck in a state of perpetual chaos and disorder. The bible is also filled with paradoxes and wisdom that correlates directly to Buddhism and Islam as well as Gnosticism. When you get to a certain path in enlightenment, it all becomes relative. Have fun with these scriptures:

"One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."Romans 14:5

"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean." Romans 14:14 :P

• Like 1

Yea Laozi said that when people are close to Tao rules are unnecessary but when the people get further from Tao more and more rules appear. So I suppose this was just a natural cause and effect situation as humanity drifted from the Tao from nature. Like Drew was saying when we were bushmen and lived close to nature close to the Tao things were very simple and peaceful.

Even so one can cultivate as a Christian I just have too much negative association from personal experience. Also actual Christian cultivation is rare but it does happen and is possible because basically it involves the same elements of cultivation no matter where its done, celibacy, meditation, mantra, emptiness, contemplation, introspection.

There are cultivation teachings hidden in the bible and they are hidden for good reason or otherwise they would have never survived the council of Nicaea.

You have Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit. Jing, Qi, Shen. Jesus ascends to the Father, Jing being the most physical in the lower dan tien (earth) transforms and rises to the middle dan tien. Jesus goes to the Father, the Father being power or Qi. Jesus said after he rose to the Father he would then send the Holy Spirit (shen). After he rose (jing is converted to qi) then he would send the Holy Spirit (qi would then convert to shen). Jesus said when the Holy Spirit is come he will lead you into all understanding. When we cultivate shen we gain insight and wisdom into our true nature which is how we become enlightened.

So that is just one of many examples of real cultivation teaching hidden in the bible, The problem is, is that people take literally what was only meant to be an allegory.

HAHAhaa. BAD ASS! Unfortunately some people go to church all there lives and never find the relevance of the east in the bible. China CLOSED itself off from the west and with that decision, it savored all of it's wisdom from conniving tyrants and rulers (besides china's own). You can enslave or easily coerce some one if this person does not have the means to acquire TRUE knowledge and Truth. Mind you, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit is more than that. It is highly allegorical as well. The Higher Beings are real, to say the least.

I'm busy researching/uncovering the truth of religion

What makes you think there is the truth - of religion or anything? How would you know if you found it? I can give you a truth in exchange for a cold beer, but so can anybody. Heh...

• Like 2

What makes you think there is the truth - of religion or anything? How would you know if you found it? I can give you a truth in exchange for a cold beer, but so can anybody. Heh...

When you get to Texas you buy me a beer and I'll give you some truth for it lol :P

Yep. What makes one think that religion IS the answer? HAhahhaa. Cultivating wisdom and awareness already, I see.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k