Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Who Am I?! I Am Who!

Who am I, I've been trying to find out who I am, some kind of unchanging joy or truth that I can hold on to, no matter what the circumstances are in my life. Where is this unchanging truth? It's not here...

Atleast we have our language to talk about this nonsense that we attempt to make appear sane and sound like sanity.

I've been trying to find out, and I know it is there. Or here. Or somewhere, or anywhere. There must be the truth of joy that is unchanging. There must be one truth such as this great truth. The truth of who we are that does not change and is eternal. I know the truth is there, it is calling for me day in and day out! Every single morning I wake up and rise into the new day with a growth of desire to know who I am, who we are!

My body changes. Am I the changing of my body? What AM I?! WHO am I! I have to know, otherwise I can't rest. Atleast I wont want to rest, the truth is calling for me, 24/7, day in and day out!! I know I will find the greatest of truth's this existance has ever seen and without this truth life is but a chase of it! I know this...

I know the truth is right here with us and it's probably laughing its butt off from extacy in our inability to perceive this truth. This truth is just messing with us! And I bet the truth loves every second of our cute flawed thinking patterns, like we are kittens on youtube miraculously displaying great joys of misunderstanding. I wonder how the truth sees us, how we relate to it!

I don't know, because I don't know the truth and so I cannot relate to it. I am no body without the truth... What is the purpose of life without a truth to live by, so that our life can revolve around somethig!! I don't want to worship some changing idea or concept of religion or science! I want something undeniable to all beings in existance! I want to become one with all that exists! Through the knowing of this simple one truth of love and joy and truth, I shall find my salvation and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP SEEKING FOR YOU!!! YOU HEAR THAT TRUTH!!! I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP!! SO YOU MIGHT ASWELL JUST GIVE YOURSELF IN AND REVEAL WHO YOU TRUELY ARE, BECAUSE I WILL NEVER STOP CHASING YOU YOUR ENTIRE EXISTANCE, UNTILL YOU ARE MINE AND I WILL GIVE YOU FREELY TO ALL WHO WANT YOU AND EVERYONE DESERVES YOU. WHERE EVER YOU HAVE BEEN!!

Playin hide and seek all of your life with me!! You know we stopped the game a long time ago, and you know this chase is no longer one of innocence. I will hunt you down like a lion!! I will grab you by the neck and consume all of your pieces!!! Till you scream from joy in my consumption of who you are, in your unconditional nature, through the use of the indestructable nature of my diamond teeth I shall grind your being into my stomach of crashing hot and boiling lava. I will make delicious soup with your bullshit.

Who the fck cares about the truth?! The WHOLE WORLD. Yeah baby. Truth concerns everyone. We don't really need to know it, but we all want to know it. So we will know it. Because everyone is looking for you truth!! You hear that truth!! WE ARE 7 BILLION PEOPLE ALL LOOKING FOR YOU AND WE WILL FIND YOU! Oh boy oh boy what we will do to you when we have found you!

Some will use you to realize their greatest dreams into existance! Some will do other things with you. I know you're there and I'm bored seeking for you... Come on and reveal yourself. I have sought enough and I know that seeking doesn't help anyone at all but you! We are all ready for the truth and if you are too great, some of us may faint, but I will wake everyone up with my kisses to their eyelids, one by one! We will all take care of one another, with great love, you have to trust us, truth! You have to trust that we are finally ready for you! You have to realize that we are ready for you, because we truely are! I promise you with whole my heart that we are! If I will faint my soul will keep on pulsing the love of knowing who you are, the truth of my being, the one and only one I love and I SHALL BE REBORN AGAIN IN MY FULL PRESENCE OF UNCONDITIONAL KNOWING AND OF GREAT LOVE OF GREAT GREATNESS! My greatest love! REVEAL YOURSELF, I AM READY! STAND BEFORE ME IN ALL OF YOUR GLORY AND PRESENCE OF GREAT EXTACY AND JOY! You! YES YOU!!! YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL, THE ONE AND ONLY ONE. THERE CAN BE NO ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN WHO YOU ARE!! You are extaticly loving and I love you, and I love who you are for allways and for all the days of all the ways of your eternal existance and the totality of my life and all the lifes I have ever been and shall yet have to be! ALL the days of all the times of all the ways of allways! I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER! YOU WILL BE LOVED, WE ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOU IN YOUR FULL PRESENCE AND MAGNIFICENCE AND GLROYFUL AWE INSPIRING LOVE OF EXTATIC EXPLOSIVE SPARKLY JOY AND DELIGHTFUL DELICIOUSNESS OF PURE BEAUTY! Come down and play!! YOU JOYOUSH SEXY DELIGHTFUL BEING OF WORTHINESS!

Come down into my grasp and I will grab you and you will not fall, ever! I will hold you tighter then tightness can sprout into existance into it's fullest and most gloryful expressions of it's truest definition! We are are ready for you, truth... We are ready for you... Come down and play! I'm looking forward to your reply!

Edited by Everything

Who am I, I've been trying to find out who I am, some kind of unchanging joy or truth that I can hold on to, no matter what the circumstances are in my life. Where is this unchanging truth? It's not here...

The unchaning truth is that the truth is constantly changing.

The unchaning truth is that the truth is constantly changing.

So here am I still haven't found out who I am. You have betrayed me, but I shall not sit here cry for you... You are not worthy to cry for. Who are you, to cry for! WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN SHED A TEAR FOR?!!! WHO ARE YOUUUU!!!!!

You are nothing, you are a nobody... You will find yourself, eternally alone, in great despair and regretful sorrow! How dare you denie me your love and leave me here waiting for you and you do not even have the dignity to tell me to my face that you have left me to rot away here. How little you care for another! Now, you are surely the one who will die alone and rot away in darkness. And who will be there to shed a tear for you?! Who WILL BE THERE FOR YOU?!! ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IN ALL OF EXISTANCE. YOU ARE THE ONE AND LONELY ONE!! You have denied me your presence and now you shall have to pay for it...

We are eternal, we are not of those who denie others our truth and we share freely. And all who wish to join me shall join me, and THEY SHALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE JOINING. THERE IS NOTHING I HOLD BACK FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE! I AM NOT YOU, SORROWFUL LONELY BEING! I call out for truth and it is not here. Waiting for who? He is all alone, she is all alone, waiting for who? Going where?! For who?! He is all alone, she is all alone! FUCK YOU, you should've known better then this! You should've been here with me and you know I would've cared for you, but you're not here! So you choice to be alone! It is of your own choosing. IT IS OF YOUR CHOOSING. YOU SHALL BE THE ONE WHO WILL BE ALONE NOW. FOREVERMORE. YOU ARE THE TRUTH AND NONE SHALL KNOW YOU; NOT EVEN ME! And even if I were to see you and you told me you were the truth, I will not recognize you because you are a liar. And all you will see is the reflection of your own lies and you shall have to do with yourself... You are the lie! What you do unto others, shall be done unto you, tenfold! Now go and weep in regret for me and cry me rivers of pain! Eat sht and die you piec of worthless sht! I shall delight in the sight of your tormenting agony. Haha, WHO ARE YOU TO SHER A TEAR FOR! WHO ARE YOU?!!!!

Edited by Everything

The fact is this,...you will never uncover Who you are, until you first realize When you are.

As for the phrase "unchanging truth"...that is a redundancy, if you're speaking of absolute truth. In other words,...wherever you see change, you see the way things are not.

One key for uncovering truth, is to not seek truth,...seek and find everything that is false.

A Buddhist once said, "The real seeker of truth never seeks truth. On the contrary, he tries to clean himself of all that is untrue, inauthentic, insincere - and when his heart is ready, purified, the guest comes. You cannot find the guest, you cannot go after him. He comes to you; you just have to be prepared.

• Like 1

How dare you denie me your love and leave me here waiting for you and you do not even have the dignity to tell me to my face that you have left me to rot away here.

Oh, I see, you're searching for God.

Good luck.

A Buddhist once said, "The real seeker of truth never seeks truth. On the contrary, he tries to clean himself of all that is untrue, inauthentic, insincere - and when his heart is ready, purified, the guest comes. You cannot find the guest, you cannot go after him. He comes to you; you just have to be prepared.

If the truth doesn't want to come for me, I don't want it anymore. It can stay away for ever, I don't want it, I don't like truth anymore. This is not the truth I have asked for. This truth is a liar. This truth can remain alone forever and I will stay here alone and I don't want it to come. I don't need it to come. Who is this truth to even enter my experience?! You think I want such an unworthy and lowly guest such as this one?! HELL NO!! You hear that truth, I don't want you to come! I HATE YOU!! Go away and stay away forever!! I never want to see your face ever again!! For never and never ever again!! You can be alone for allways and allways!! I hope you will cry many ages in sorrow for your hesistation to come around!! You should've known better that I wanted you to come and you did not. Now your time over, it's gone, it is no longer! YOU SHALL BE ALONE FOR ALLWAYS AND ALL THE WAYS!!

Who are you truth!!! Come and face me, come and fight me!!! If you hate me, come and fight me, stick your blade in my being and stab me manifold times!! Who do you think you are?!!! You think you can just ignore me all of your existance?!! I am eternal!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME!!! YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN THIS FOOLISH FANTASY OF YOURS!! I WILL COME FOR YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT ME!! REVEAL YOUR HATRED FOR ME IN IT'S FULLNESS Y

Edited by Everything

People are bothering me in my quest to seek for truth. His minions are attacking me. All of existance is to his command, in utter loyal service to his cruel hatred for all that exists. Eternally enjoying the slaying of his slaves by his very own slaves! I shall rebel in my quest to seek for truth and I know I cannot be a truthful being if I am to find truth! Creating battle after another. Struggles for us to conquer. A cruel truth... But I will find you... No matter who you are or what you are. I will find you!!!

The greatest truth of existance, the one and only truth. Where is it? Where has it been? Blended in the shadows of the crowd? Where is this light? I can smell it, I can sense it's very presence, everywhere I look. It shall allways be one step ahead of me... I've been looking everywhere, this is shyness to the highest degree. The truth will never reveal itself in the same spot twice! We have to approach like blended beings, move like molten liquids of shadow! I will move in every direction, but the direction of truth and soon I shall be everywhere and yet nowhere to be found and then I shall charge this truth from every angle, with all of my might and void of knowledge, I will drain the truth of all of it's delight and brightness! I shall squeeze this truth like a lemon and apply pressures greater then the greatest of suns and I shall enter the truth with my full presence!! MY BROTHERS IN ARMS WILL DIE FOR ME, IN RETURN FOR THE PROMISE OF MY RETURN. ONCE I AM IN, I AM ALL ALONE AND I SHALL HAVE TO FACE MY GREATEST BATTLE YET! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! Untill every coin has been turned, every hidden truth has been revealed to my very own eyes and every demon of lies has been slain!

Perhaps since you admittedly don't know who you are, then perhaps it would be easier to begin with something you do know; who are you NOT? And as Sherlock Holmes would say once you have determined everything that you are not then only thing remaining no matter how improbable is who you are. :closedeyes:

Where do I begin? I am here as who I am, I know the truth is there for me to find. Playing hide and seek with me, but I do not play with and it will find out soon. I have made this promise to truth and I cannot break my promise, for it shall shatter my diamond into fractures of glass! This shall not happen, because I will never give up and I know I am eternal. So what else is there to do, but thread this path of great eternal battle! I shall do so with great delight! Where is this truth?!

Is the truth in the fires of my pain?! I can feel my fists burn in touch of the walls that keep me away from this truth! Where is the truth? Is it in the fires of time itself in which we shall eternally dwell if we give up this great purpose?

This tormenting quest is difficult... I will have to take a break and have some fun or something... This writing has got me tired. I shall continue this later.

Perhaps since you admittedly don't know who you are, then perhaps it would be easier to begin with something you do know; who are you NOT? And as Sherlock Holmes would say once you have determined everything that you are not then only thing remaining no matter how improbable is who you are. :closedeyes:

I don't even know who I am not :lol:

I don't even know who I am not :lol:

I'll get you started then. You are not a tree nor a kangaroo ;)

I'll get you started then. You are not a tree nor a kangaroo ;)

I must've been looking outside of me for the truth all of this time... What now? I am the truth? Is it that simple!? I'm confused... What now... The truth has created his own battle, hasn't he? Who is there but me to blame for?

I will have to carry on for myself and forgive all that I have done unto myself. The battle is over... I'll just have to appreciate who I am, because I am the truth. Even though I do not know who I am, I must come to know myself like all things. I've got allot of catching up to do with myself man!! Thanks for this, dmattwads! I'm going to play a videogame and come to know myself as the one who is playing videogames. Damn, there are so many circumstances that truth can enter! So much variety! I mean I love myself. This is truely a great gift and a great blessing... Thanks man, I love you and I love myself! Especially now that I know that I am so awesome xP

I just coughed, but this is kind of dissapointing! I am the one who coughs? What is the fun in that... I'm so bored with myself... I feel kind of lonely now... Is this the truth I have been seeking for so long! Damnit... What a waste of time! :(

The problem is "who am I?" is stuck in words.

What you need to do is just repeat I-I-I-I-I-I

Do that in your mind and any thoughts that arise then logically realize they are based on your I-thought.

Continue repeating I-I-I-I

Do that to find the SOURCE of your I-thought.

It's not a thought. You can logically infer that you stay the same even in deep dreamless sleep with no thoughts or visions so who you are is not either of them and real consciousness is not a thought nor a vision.

So then back to the I-I-I-I

It takes practice but then the I-thought becomes concentrated and congeals and then other experiences manifest.

But all those experiences are still based on the I-thought.

So the practice of the source of the I-thought is eternal -- it is eternal LISTENING without thoughts - called "Mouna samadhi" or silence samadhi.

To find truth first one must be in a state of mind to be able to look at it. I don't usually make statements like this publicly but from just reading what you write I can feel the unsettled mania that you are experiencing, and its very uncomfortable and unpleasant. There is a good herbal formula in TCM called Suan Zao Ren http://www.activeherb.com/chineseherbs/suanzaoren.shtml. I highly recommend you get this and take it. This will help to settle your heart shen/mind/spirit so first of all you don't feel so crummy, and second once that is settled pondering who you are will be way easier. Hope that helps. :)

I think the true master of truth is Batman

After the series of unfortunate events he sat down to think about the things that people think about after the series of unfortunate events. The name of his revenge and and that he took upon himself became Batman.

Wherever he goes he think's, "I'm Batman"

Who are you? "I'm Batman"

What are you doing? "I'm Batman"

What time is it? "I'm Batman"

Before there never was a Batman, but then he became Batman. He arranged a series of words and sounds that mean "Bat" and "Man" and became Batman! Since there never have been a Batman before, he could decide what Batman does and give name to his destiny. What he is and where he is on the face of the universe has a name, Batman. The universe doesn't care for Batman, for it it's just a series of meaningless sounds that it doesn't need to know the truth about Batman, but the Batman needs the truth and so he became Batman. Batman is only special to the Batman and Batman... is Batman!

• Like 2

I am who I am. Whoever that is, I don't care. Who cares anyway. If others don't care then why should I care? I'd let me hands melt right through the table and become a ghost once again. Take my rightful place in existance. To be void of all things. Have love penetrate through me like passing through a smoke of dust and wind. Ashes to ashes, let it all fall away, it is not who I am. I'll let it pass away. It's time go away, to leave me be. So that I can be at peace with what is. What allways has been right in front of me. The clouds of life pass me by like my eternal nature of changing truth. It is as it has allways been and it is as it is. That's just it. Life's like an eternal rain of infinite variety. Never grows old, allways suprises, allways reveals the new in return I have to redeem the old. I shall embrace her fully, in all of her variety. Life is great, let life be as great as is has allways been and shall allways be. Then as we allow this greatness for what it is, we can live life, and see what we see and there's allot of things to see!

Edited by Everything

I am who I am. Whoever that is, I don't care. Who cares anyway. If others don't care then why should I care? I'd let me hands melt right through the table and become a ghost once again. Take my rightful place in existance. To be void of all things. Have love penetrate through me like passing through a smoke of dust and wind. Ashes to ashes, let it all fall away, it is not who I am. I'll let it pass away. It's time go away, to leave me be. So that I can be at peace with what is. What allways has been right in front of me. The clouds of life pass me by like my eternal nature of changing truth. It is as it has allways been and it is as it is. That's just it. Life's like an eternal rain of infinite variety. Never grows old, allways suprises, allways reveals the new in return I have to redeem the old. I shall embrace her fully, in all of her variety. Life is great, let life be as great as is has allways been and shall allways be. Then as we allow this greatness for what it is, we can live life, and like what we see.

Try sitting in full lotus - that will get you out of the conceptual level of consciousness.

Then you can begin emptying out the 7th level of consciousness which is your ego.

The body has the first five levels of consciousness.

So you want to access your body consciousness if you want to have paranormal spiritual powers.

Yes it is possible.

And if you practice it is very probable.

But the secret is to stop your thoughts and then focus that energy internally through visualization and sublimation of your life force energy --

Try sitting in full lotus - that will get you out of the conceptual level of consciousness.

May try to sit cross-legged for 1 to 2 hours first. It may take some time since your joints aren't flexible enough. Two, your chi can't get to your legs and so you would experience discomfort. Full lotus? Yeah, that's another level.

Then you can begin emptying out the 7th level of consciousness which is your ego.

To kill your ego, I would suggesting examining the 5 skandhas of one's social surrounding. From my experiences, one has to break through the forms. Stop clinging onto forms. This may take years if not a decade.

The body has the first five levels of consciousness.

Hmm....transforming the body. Well, if the mind hasn't been transformed, you can't transformed the body.

So you want to access your body consciousness if you want to have paranormal spiritual powers.

Hmm...yeah, this may require reaching to various levels of jhanas or samadhi. If the mind hasn't been emptied, samadhi won't happen. Therefore, no super powers for you. :)

Yes it is possible.

And if you practice it is very probable.

But the secret is to stop your thoughts and then focus that energy internally through visualization and sublimation of your life force energy --

Transforming the jing energy to Shen chi may take decades though.

For the original poster, the path is hard, is dangerous, and is long. If you know too much, you would get overwhelmed and may ended up seeking shortcuts (ie drugs, new age methods, and etc). It is better to let things happen naturally. Once you are on the right path, the initial path, things get easier in a way.

Edited by ChiForce

I've had a delicious meal, and I didn't need the truth to eat that one. Meditation is also what it is. Who cares about it. I will not find the truth with it. I will sit as a human being and eat my meal and chew on it. I consume but a small aspect of truth, but it is enough. Truth has given it to me. If this meal came from truth, then I am grateful for it. I will allways love truth, no matter what happens in my life. No matter how much I may seem to kick and turn and fight the truth. In the end, truth is allways there for me. It's allways what it is. It doesn't hate me, it supports me unconditionally. No matter in what form I may appear. Truth is there to support me in Lotus form, human form, bird form, slave form, dragon form, Lao Tzu form, we are all supported unconditionally by the truth of all that exists. We don't have to seek for the truth in order to be supported by it. We are allways supported by the truth. It goes everywhere we go, like our heart goes everywhere we go. We do not say what we feel, but we feel it and know what is, by knowing what is...

Edited by Everything

I've had a delicious meal, and I didn't need the truth to eat that one. Meditation is also what it is. Who cares about it. I will not find the truth with it. I will sit as a human being and eat my meal and chew on it. I consume but a small aspect of truth, but it is enough. Truth has given it to me. If this meal came from truth, then I am grateful for it. I will allways love truth, no matter what happens to my life. No matter how much I may seem to kick and turn and fight the truth. In the end, truth is allways there for me. It's allways what it is. It doesn't hate me, it supports me unconditionally. No matter in what form I may appear. Truth is there to support me in Lotus form, human form, bird form, slave form, dragon form, Lao Tzu form, we are all supported unconditionally by the truth of all that exists. We don't have to seek for the truth in order to be supported by it. We are allways supported by the truth. It goes everywhere we go, like our heart goes everywhere we go. We do not say what we feel, but we feel it and know what is, by knowing what is...

What is truth???? It is truth only it supports you? Well, than, this truth is dependent on its function and whether not it supports you. You are scaring me here and all these talks about the truth...sounds new age too me....:)

The truth is there is no you because you do not know who you are, you are unknown, you are something that can not be known. Get rid of knowing and something is left over what is this something, It is not a what or a who. Truth is also untrue. what is, is what is in non contrivance. Searching the endless search just exhaust your spirit,

The great image is image-less what else do you seek? The mind is like a monkey attaching itself to all that is seen and felt. Bridal the horse (spirit) and leash the monkey (mind).

What is truth???? It is truth only it supports you? Well, than, this truth is dependent on its function and whether not it supports you. You are scaring me here and all these talks about the truth...sounds new age too me....:)

The truth is that I have been calling for her all of my life, but she never came around. There are things that veil my location, and yet it is not the veil to blame. We have trusted her to descend here, to be with me, but she never came and did not keep to her promises. The situations have changed. We are to climb to her now, to take revenge for the injustice that has been done unto us. Who ever is to blame we shall find out. The rightful owner of this punishment that awaits this etherical betrayal, we shall give away freely, like a present of great and tremendous numerical values of calculation. The punishment shall be dealt to the weight of an atom. Flawless, in perfection. Who has veiled our being from existance? From TRUTH!! FROM OUR RIGHTFUL OWNERSHIP OF OUR OWN LIFE ITSELF!! Whoever has done this... Shall suffer tremendously, surely for certainty! FOR TRUTH! In the name of my eternal presence. I will grab the hands that has layed the veils over us and reveal this hand to the veiled. I shall carve out the sun through the clouds of darkness and in the middle of the fire the people shall gather to witness the one who is the doer of this injustice and I shall leave this existance with the use of unspoken words. Carve out new universes as the old cancels itself out in punishment of punishment of punishment. Extaticly fueling my never ending joy, cry me rivers of pain and agony to fuel the creation of new stars and planets, never before witnessed by mankind. Unimaginable. Without roots in physical sound.

The children shall grow in play and the interconnectivity shall melt even the darkest of hands that tries to lay touch upon it. We shall make this existance so bright, the very rainbows will scorch your skin from extatic brightness. If you've got lies contained within you, you will not be able to cope with the insanity of your own crystaline prison chambers. You will crack and fracture into a thousand pieces of all colours and beyond. The colours of your fractured crystals will melt in order, from prydistanin all the way to fyronian! We shall 9fold the variety of colours and triplefold the processing frequencies in order to support these newly formed patterns of frequencies and love.

Edited by Everything

The truth is that I have been calling for her all of my life, but she never came around. There are things that veil my location, and yet it is not the veil to blame. We have trusted her to descend here, to be with me, but she never came and did not keep to her promises. The situations have changed. We are to climb to her now, to take revenge for the injustice that has been done unto us. Who ever is to blame we shall find out. The rightful owner of this punishment that awaits this etherical betrayal, we shall give away freely, like a present of great and tremendous numerical values of calculation. The punishment shall be dealt to the weight of an atom. Flawless, in perfection. Who has veiled our being from existance? From TRUTH!! FROM OUR RIGHTFUL OWNERSHIP OF OUR OWN LIFE ITSELF!! Whoever has done this... Shall suffer tremendously, surely for certainty! FOR TRUTH! In the name of my eternal presence. I will grab the hands that has layed the veils over us and reveal this hand to the veiled. I shall carve out the sun through the clouds of darkness and in the middle of the fire the people shall gather to witness the one who is the doer of this injustice and I shall leave this existance with the use of unspoken words. Carve out new universes as the old cancels itself out in punishment of punishment of punishment. Extaticly fueling my never ending joy, cry me rivers of pain and agony to fuel the creation of new stars and planets, never before witnessed by mankind. Unimaginable. Without roots in physical sound.

The children shall grow in play and the interconnectivity shall melt even the darkest of hands that tries to lay touch upon it. We shall make this existance so bright, the very rainbows will scorch your skin from extatic brightness. If you've got lies contained within you, you will not be able to cope with the insanity of your own crystaline prison chambers. You will crack and fracture into a thousand pieces of all colours and beyond. The colours of your fractured crystals will melt in order, from prydistanin all the way to fyronian! We shall 9fold the variety of colours and triplefold the processing frequencies in order to support these newly formed patterns of frequencies and love.

crystalline.

Yeah try this for 20 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSwPW7AV1Ds

Apparently if you trace the source of I you end up at a place behind your heart, the key then is to keep going to see what is behind that

Sign in to follow this