h.uriahr

Vibrating Palm Break

What do you feel energetically when performing this? do you have to breath in any speicific manner and guide your chi from your dan tien?

Nice, I like his other vid of the up close coconut break, the arm/hand is not moving very fast but the discharge is still there.

What system or type of training does this come from?

Nice, I like his other vid of the up close coconut break, the arm/hand is not moving very fast but the discharge is still there.

What system or type of training does this come from?

This is the school that this man belongs to. http://ngfamilycombat.com/

• Like 1

nice. We should start liqifiing water melons, without any visiblendamage to the melon. Heard it we hsien level tek but i think that would be a great goal, IMO.

actually master Yau at Shaolin had everyone hold up bananas - all unopened - he waves his arm and sends out chi - and says o.k. you will find rainbow colors inside the bananas. Everyone opens them up - yep.

So then I listened to Jim McMillan saying John Chang did something very similar with unopened bananas - caused colors inside.

hmm wonder if it's a potassium radiation connection. haha.

• Like 2

I'm baguzhang the watermelon demo is about liquifying internal organs

Imagine this happening to the brain! Martial vibration strikes are about going through a hard object sometimes with a fragile object as well to destroy internally at once or like radiation as mentioned

So how does this work? I've only been able to push/project energy when I randomly go out of body.. I can feel that man's energy as well in the video.. Interesting.

Edited by DragonsNectar69k

The break, if real, is the most impressive break I've ever seen.

These guys have some insane shattering palm training. I can't find any actual info on their vibrating palm though.

• Like 3

The break, if real, is the most impressive break I've ever seen. These guys have some insane shattering palm training. I can't find any actual info on their vibrating palm though.

Where did you find info about their shattering palm training?

Where did you find info about their shattering palm training?

I found a little bit of info on youtube. A user called Tao123 talks about it. I'm assuming it's the same system because he trains in the same family as well.

Bump

i posted this on ttb about 4 years ago. scott is also a student of ricky. just consider how unpredictable glass is and how scott is able to sense the vibration thru the glass.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

not taking away from ramsey's break at all, but zeros is right scott broke a cap block with an 8 oz drinking glass, which better shows the martial purpose of vibration palm. IMO its hard to show VP with an iron palm break demo. Kudos for using red brick.

yeah i give props to matthew for putting it out for folks to see and he did say that ricky asked him to.

the second video had a playlist with familiar faces, one wing chun, then tao123, and the rest were all bgz.

2 from lao xie, cool cool

alot of kentucky flavor on that playlist and this thread, and our favorite hawaiin

• Like 2

Theils.org has an ironpalm DVD that has beginner vibrating palm. I wonder if its the same as Matt's?

iron lotus is tao123 and a couple of georgia players

i havnt seen the dvd but i imagine it is a good place to start. and if you can get some of his jow,

i would do that too

edit>>he calls it VP or iron palm? iron palm , right?

Edited by zerostao