Nikolai1

Falling in love and other spiritual tests

Feeling sad for your partner, a sister can't feel like a winner when she's going to bed with someone deeply in love with another girl,this is called having an emotional affair,

It took two to tangle. It won't help anybody if we bring blame into this. His wife of course is aware of Nikolai's emotional struggle. Her response was to attempt to keep herself look young to be more attractive to Nikolai. Did she really believe she's got a chance up against a 20 years old in the physical department? What's her way of showing her concern for the union. She's threw a tantrum over a bow of tortillas. The ironic thing was that she's in the profession of anylize other people's mind.

I just want to bring those thing up to make Nikolai know that we're not here to blame or judge. We're here to help out of the universal goodness of our heart.

They just acted out of their old thinking pattern in the new age terms. Or they were sleep walking. Or it's the result of their karma. They are totally innocent in a way or totally responsible if looking from another view.

Nikolai is a smart guy. He's awaken by thinking with his normal brain.

I've just recently awaken or gone crazy. I'm still confused and disoriented myself. I don't know how the new world operates. I'll just tell him my own story in short. The long version may take me a few month to write.

A few years ago, my marriage was in trouble. We fought constantly in front of our kids. I wasn't happy at all. Then I met a girl of my dreams. I left my wife and kids. My wife threatened the girl at her business. The girl didn't want nothing to do with me. I was heart broken and broke down. I was let go of my jobs. I relied on weeds to survive the ordeal.

I found another job in US. I started my new life. I found another girl that I loved dearly. We moved in together and bought a dream house. Then the similar thing happened between her and me. Some fights between her and me was exactly the duplicate of the fight I had with my ex-wife. I was desperate. I cheated on her.

To make it short. I had a Kundalini awakening after two month of meditation. I wasn't ready at all. I realized that I loved that girl so much that I'd kill myself for her. Then why I had hurt her so much in the worst way?

My girl friend found out my infidelity, she left me. I was devastated. I had another K episode.

Here I am back to canada, almost a year later, I'm still try to forgive myself, patch up my relationship with my ex wife, be a better father to my kids, struggle with my job and hope my ex-girl friend come back into my life (please don't bust my bubble on this one).

A new country, new job and new girl didn't change my fortune because I didn't change myself inside. Keep doing the same thing and expect different result is insanity. I can't run away from myself.

Nikolai, you have to walk the path yourself. Whatever you decide, I support you. Would you please be true to yourself and be honest with yourself? If you make a mistake, it's OK. we're always given a second chance.

• Like 1

Is there any more widescale research on this "age 8 transition" that you've noticed in your family? What do you think might cause it? Perhaps, has the mother's love (giving & receiving) transferred more from her husband to her kids at this point? Or maybe per evo-psych, kids are no longer so weak & vulnerable anymore at that age that they no longer absolutely need both parents? So, the male instinctually feels he is no longer as needed?

As for the OP, perhaps you settled for your temptress and now seek the Goddess?

I sort of wonder if there is any research. Might not have explained right, not just my family, 6 kids sitting around from 4 unrelated families and they all seemed pretty matter of fact in agreement that 8 is the age. Maybe just a strange coincidence that I won't try to interpret, your theories might be right.

Nikolai

the part I find immoral is being sneaky and keeping secrets. If you helped your partner understand everything right, then your choices might start to become more clear. Trying to keep young and tantrumming over tortillas might be a sign she's looking for a door out anyway.

• Like 1

We live in a world of multiple dimensions where several races more powerful than us are fighting for control of humanity and here we have people worrying about screwing around in extra-martial affairs.

Talk about having a sense of perspective.

Edited by manno

Hi chris D

Yes, I've consulted the I Ching three times over this situation. The first time was at the beginning when I became aware that my feelings were strong and I was unsure how to proceed. I drew hexagram 1 - The Creative.

The second time was after my wife getting upset about the facebook chats and insisting that we cease contact, In this case I drew hexagram 21 - Biting Through.

The third time was after a very frustrating evening when I was meant to spend an hour with G and through bad luck it didn't happen. I was feeling very hopeless and feeling that the friendship had to end. Then I drew hexagram 63 - After Completion.

Hope this is of interest!

Do you Love Your Self?

Do you Love Your Wife?

Do you Love G even if the friendship ends and you will never see her again?

Do you need to have sex with G in order to Love her?

Do you need to Possess G in order to Love her?

If G finds a younger, richer, better looking man than you, would you still love G honestly, sincerely, openly without attachments without desires or would your heart be broken?

Would you secretly wish for G to be miserable and alone for the rest of her life or would you give G your Biggest Blessings for her to find the Man of her Dreams and be the Happiest Person which she can be?

Does it even matter?

Edited by selflove38
  • Like 1

But please say more about this:

I have this, yes.

Best homecoming ever, and to a person. No more seperation.

Nikolai1.

shen alignment... kinship of soul...affinity expressed as lightness and happiness..

perhaps you both come from the same star, perhaps you have a connection across many lifetimes.

Perhaps your connection with your wife is grounded chiefly in earthly 'reality' and now you have a connection grounded in simple multi dimensional affinity.

From the Taoist Pilgrim I understood this :

the higher the internal peace and achievements, the higher the temptation.

You know how you stand.

The same truck hit me 2 weeks ago.

I am 50, she is 25. When she is near me, i feel like a little baby near my mother, when i think of her, all i perceive is the divine light of the creator shining from a real goddess.

I am burning with love, while hudge dragons of selfish emotions and obsessions fly around me, ready to eat me up,i see the immense cavity in my soul waiting so desperately to be filled, and strangely, I don't want this pain go away.

This love is worth burning. I have a wonderful wife, kid and fullfilling live, and I know this relation is better to be kept platonic, but the pain, oh the pain...

I can sense her frustrations and pains in her private life, so am also burdened with her emotions, and in a very foolish way expressed my love and terrified her, tripling the pains in my heart.

Luckily, I can still find the strength to do my daily chores, by absorbing some of the burning in my Ldt.

The fire showed me what kind of a monster i have become in my personality, and i pray that monster burn to ashes, enabling me to be filled again with divinity which she shows me any time I think of her..

Love is the gretest gift.

My deepest bows to Rumi and others threading the path of love, which i finally deeply realized what it is all about.

Edited by cihan
  • Like 2

Edited by skydog

What did she open within you?

What did she touch?

Why do you allow it now?

Why have you not allowed this opening with your wife (or re-opening)?

Curious minds want to know. :)

I don't know :)

this is a no brain experience.

the more I talk, the further I am from the real thing.

My love with my wife is more earthly, and healtier, a great friendship based on no conditions.

This love is like a very strong obsession with something I yearned for I can't describe.

There is real chemistry, bodies charging in proximity.

I can't help allowing or rejecting it .

Despite the pain, it challenges me to stay open and not to run away,

I feel that it will drop someday when the heat completes its work on me.

My love with my wife is more earthly, and healtier, a great friendship based on no conditions.

Are you sure about this? If that's true, she shouldn't have no problem with your sexual liason the other woman.

Are you sure about this? If that's true, she shouldn't have no problem with your sexual liason the other woman.

With "a great friendship" with "no conditions," what does your wife know? :)

My wife is not the problem, she is my only safe bunker.

The problem is my obsession, I can't explain the pain I am feeling for my new love.She is a very troubled soul with very strong destructive emotions ,her life based on lies as I witness day by day, and right now she is going straight into the abyss of hell of her personal life. Although I did my best to help her, she closed her doors by probably hating me. I know that if I actively pursue her and she responds back again, I will be living an additional whole new set of hell which will definitely devastate my life and make everyone I love sad.

I feel like I'd better live my path and cultivate in a friendly environment accompanied by the real positive soul of my wife and friends rather than fighting with the demons of hell :) My wife understands without talking. I trust her heart. I am just enduring and observing the fire doing its job on me, and believe I will come out of it with a stronger heart.

Thanks for enabling me to share

• Like 1