Sign in to follow this  
3bob

no one really has supernatural powers...

MPG is on the right track here.

If you have them, then they're not supernatural.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

if you re-word what you are sayin then it will make more sense.

maybe you should say if you cant explain the power,ability ect..then its supernatural! not if you have it. id like to see you explain scientifically how remoteviewing is possible! and tell me if its supernatural or not. or is a natural ability above normal limits?

I did make a distinction between 'natural' and 'normal'. I reckon that's part of it. Not all of it:-)

• Like 1

actually that was a spin off borrowed from the Tao Teh Ching, thus using your reasoning the TTC is flawed...

Are you referring to my post above 3Bob? I didn't have TTC in mind at all. Would you mind explaining what you mean? Sorry.

I did make a distinction between 'natural' and 'normal'. I reckon that's part of it. Not all of it:-)

thats a good point that some ppl dont pay attention to. what is natural and normal. hearing is normal, but is sonar for humans? most ppl want to boast science but dont ralize science cant explain everything. such as blind ppl bieng able to see colors by thouching them and in some cases by sensing them without touch. also blind ppl being able to navigat by sonar like a bat. even distinguishing objects and size and shape with the sonar. super natural abilities. science cant explain it because they have normal hearing! so they know that its another process going on that they have no knowledge of. its in these situations that these abilities are called super natural. so to those who want to keep debating, if a scientis that has more credit due to their accomplish ments and professional status calls it supernatural then maybe you should write them a letter telling them what you told me. lol!

actually that was a spin off borrowed from the Tao Teh Ching, thus using your reasoning the TTC is flawed...

hey new discoveries are made everyday lol!!

I still think the intentional removal of ego has something to do with extraordinary abilities. I am unable to run energy through my hands to another if I have any thoughts in my mind at all. The mental state seems to want to be in the void for this to happen, along with total body relaxation. My abilities aren't extraordinary, they're done by many. But it is preceded by the removal of any mental state at all.

Maybe I should just use the word 'thoughts' rather than ego. Good point, K.

if you re-word what you are sayin then it will make more sense.

maybe you should say if you cant explain the power,ability ect..then its supernatural! not if you have it. id like to see you explain scientifically how remoteviewing is possible! and tell me if its supernatural or not. or is a natural ability above normal limits?

No not understanding something doesn't make it supernatural either. We didn't understand radiowaves till just a few hundred years ago, though talking for hundreds of miles with invisible waves would have been regarded as supernatural to people who didn't understand it.

I don't think you'll meet any person who would think it rational to say radiowaves are supernatural phenomenon.

The only thing that would make something supernatural would be for it to be above or beyond the laws of physics and the natural universe, once we observe a phenomenon and develop explanations for it, it isn't something we would call supernatural.

How is remote viewing possible? How is quantum entanglement possible? Einstein called this spooky action at a distance. How can two separate particles be entangled (meaning if you do one thing to one member of the entangled pair, the other does the opposite thing) over vast distances instantly with absolutely no delay whatsoever. Either faster than light communication between them is taking place, or they are the same particle existing in two different points in space simultaneously.

Not understanding how quantum entanglement works doesn't make it supernatural.

If we discover there are infinite parallel worlds just as real as ours, as mind blowing as that would be it wouldn't be supernatural either.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

No not understanding something doesn't make it supernatural either. We didn't understand radiowaves till just a few hundred years ago, though talking for hundreds of miles with invisible waves would have been regarded as supernatural to people who didn't understand it.

I don't think you'll meet any person who would think it rational to say radiowaves are supernatural phenomenon.

The only thing that would make something supernatural would be for it to be above or beyond the laws of physics and the natural universe, once we observe a phenomenon and develop explanations for it, it isn't something we would call supernatural.

How is remote viewing possible? How is quantum entanglement possible? Einstein called this spooky action at a distance. How can two separate particles be entangled (meaning if you do one thing to one member of the entangled pair, the other does the opposite thing) over vast distances instantly with absolutely no delay whatsoever. Either faster than light communication between them is taking place, or they are the same particle existing in two different points in space simultaneously.

Not understanding how quantum entanglement works doesn't make it supernatural.

If we discover there are infinite parallel worlds just as real as ours, as mind blowing as that would be it wouldn't be supernatural either.

well i can see that this can go on for a while!! so i see your point and ill say to call it super natural or not is just in the eye of the beholder! i like the tingly feeling i get when thinking of supernatural things! but truly i dont believe in science or spiriutality and the like. i follow the path of konwledge! and what ever form it takes is fine with me so long as it helps me on my path. its nice to see you are persistant in your thoughts. when you let go of what you think and believe then you can see whats there..merceless one.. peace!!

and remote viewing is possible due to electromagnetic fields being able to dulicat and expand. learning to control the magnetic field of the body and mind will allow you to use this ability! the part of the nervous system/or brain associated with this fucntion is what they call the third eye!

and i could go on for a while about radio waves since i know how to produce them by creating electronics.

to get into quantum intanglement would take too long for this thread.

you know if your ego wasnt so big we could have some good conversations off thread. your mind is ripe for understanding but your ego jus drowns what your spirit is trying to manifest. but i love messing with you, i could keep you at this for hours! lol peace dude!

my TURN!!!

the Human Vessel is Limitless if it is occupied by a SPIRIT.

super & Normal is A Measurement that is defined by the base measurement.

meaning im very super to the Retarded , deaf, blind disabled kid that doesn't know anything :)

put all 7 billion ppl in order measured on there energy frequency.
depending where you are on the list, you are super to someone below you.

so in the same sense anyone not like you is abnormal , or not natural.

talking about "SUPERNATURAL" is gotton boring...

I have powers that cant be defined with words, you can on feel.

you are not what you think you are...

but what you think you are....

don't think ......FEEL!

• Like 1

There is no divine power

what can happen is what the tao allows

what the tao doesnt allow doesnt happen

No one can astrally project

No one can fly

No one can turn invisible

No one can live forever

No one can read minds

etc

But you are still as a creator demigod !

You can remember the past

You can predict some things about the future

You can dream up things that dont exist

You are free from overriding instinct

You can get on a plane use a phone

hide , create a legacy ,

and have understanding and empathy

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this