Stigweard

$1.5million Fajin Challenge

Obviously you have not read my posts in this thread! :o

Stig doesn't offer any prize money at all!

Nobody can win any money by passing Stig's test!

On the Fajin challenge facebook page are links to 15 skeptic organisations all over the world which offer prize money, if you pass their specific tests! The sum of these prize moneys is around $1.5 mio.

Got it now?

Of course I know what the "deal" is. I'm part of his FB page which is dedicated to this research.

So what if other companies cough up the money and not Stig? He has other organizations willing to front the cash if their scientific testing is passed. He doesn't get a cut of the winnings...but I would indeed hand over some to him just out of good faith. hahaha

• Like 1

Of course I know what the "deal" is. I'm part of his FB page which is dedicated to this research.

So what if other companies cough up the money and not Stig? He has other organizations willing to front the cash if their scientific testing is passed. He doesn't get a cut of the winnings...but I would indeed hand over some to him just out of good faith. hahaha

LOL! You don't get the point so let me explain it again:

No other company will "cough up money" for Stig! How greenly are you to be able to believe this?! :lol:

He "has" no other organisations willing to do anything, he is not related in any way to them and his test is as insignificant to them as it is to me!

Edited by Dorian Black

I thought the point of the post was to find someone willing to take up the challenge. Redgardless of how you feel about the prize money, isn't it more interesting if someone steps up to complete the challenge? Why are so many posts focused away from that simple point?

Don't you dare answer me with exclamation marks. (Dorian)

• Like 3

http://www.irva.org/library/pdfs/morris2010anomalous.pdf

Newly declassified remote viewing research -- proving that yes the CIA and military funded paranormal spying after successful scientific replication.

It's a wierd function, experimented online with a friend who lived in Norway, the image that appeared seemd to warp and shake but black leather gloves hanging on his wall were unmistakable. We were both thoroughly satisfied.

Thanks for the Link Drew.

• Like 1

I thought the point of the post was to find someone willing to take up the challenge. Redgardless of how you feel about the prize money, isn't it more interesting if someone steps up to complete the challenge? Why are so many posts focused away from that simple point?

If Fajin masters would be interested to prove to science that their powers exist, they would have done it already without Stig's test.

If there was a test with $1.5 million, masters would maybe participate for the money.

Don't you dare answer me with exclamation marks. (Dorian)

stock-illustration-8774032-exclamation-m

Edited by Dorian Black

Right, if you say so. Just saying here that i've made enough progress without outside guidance or instruction other than book reading and practice that the answer is probably much different from what you suppose in your argument. IMO, anyway.

in other words...

"fajin practicioners have no interest in being credible in the eyes of civilians and scientists"

they are in their own little world apart from this shared existence i guess?

Why do you have to guess? Watch the situation as it is now!

Why do you have to guess? Watch the situation as it is now!

I am now quite convinced Dorian that, one way or another (though I suspect quite literally), you are merely a "sock puppet" of Gary Clyman.

;)

Edited by Stigweard

LOL! You don't get the point so let me explain it again:

No other company will "cough up money" for Stig! How greenly are you to be able to believe this?! :lol:

He "has" no other organisations willing to do anything, he is not related in any way to them and his test is as insignificant to them as it is to me!

:)

Stigweard doesn't have to have any other affiliation with the organizations in question, except to establish a feasible proposal which attracts the scientists to consider performing such tests. In light that they are scientists, and this is research, they have the funding to put up the cash, and the desire to add one more thing to their resume, experience and future portfolios.

This has nothing to do with getting your point, and everything to do with what the organizations involved will actually do if such tests are "passed", and if they are not, at least those scientists will witness what is happening; with no explanation scientifically that can possibly rationalize what is happening. They can only say that they don't have the efficient machinery to test such a phenomenon, and thus will be in a purgatory of thought, left with their mouths wide open.

To me, that is worth more than 1.5 million, and by no means a waste of time.

I personally don't care if its a scam or not, I am most happy seeing "skilled" individuals willing to show their stuff, displaying the confidence and integrity of their developments.

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 1

Edited by sinansencer

It's a wierd function, experimented online with a friend who lived in Norway, the image that appeared seemd to warp and shake but black leather gloves hanging on his wall were unmistakable. We were both thoroughly satisfied.

Thanks for the Link Drew.

I was just chatting with my qigong friend who is good friends with qigong master Jim Nance.

So Jim was saying how when he does phone healings he gets images of the person or animal he is healing but he doesn't know if it is right or wrong -- he just does the healing anyway.

So my friend showed Jim a photo of his niece and Jim had done a phone healing of her and goes -- yep that's just as how I saw her when he did the phone healing.

Then Jim said how he had healed someone's pet horse over the phone and then he asked the owner -- does the horse have a black ring around its eye and the horse is otherwise brown and the owner goes yes! Jim goes - yep.

haha.

So I think phone healing is basically like remote viewing -- that Buchanan remote viewer -- I think - he said he had to quit because when he did the remote viewing he was physically there -- he incorporated all the suffereing of what he saw -- he said it was just too overwhelming for him.

So I think without the yoga training to purify the body-mind every night to clear out the blockages then that type of skill is just too intense for people to handle.

Hehehe ... well I have been running a project with $1.5million up for grabs for anyone who can prove this stuff ... interesting ... no takers yet ;)

attachicon.gifProtocol to test Subtle Fajin.pdf

attachicon.gifProtocol to test Subtle Fajin.pdf

1. Wai Jin is developed by taking brute strength (called 力 Li) and honing it. Increasing

musculature strength, increasing speed, and improving body coordination and

structure are common training avenues.

2. Nei means inside or internal. To be inside means it is something that cannot be seen,

only felt. The external movement is so minimal and subtle that it escapes the eye. So

Nei Jin is internal or hidden power. Things like sensitivity, adhering, sinking, following are pragmatic examples of Nei Jin.

I don't quite agree with the two definitions above.

This is the best to my knowledge....

1. Jin(勁) is always internal and Li(力) is somewhat external but still has to be come from internal.

Li(力) is the normal human strength without practicing any martial arts at all.

I would not use "Wai Jin(外勁)" in relationship with Li(力). I believe the proper term should be "Wai Li(外力)".

2. Nei means inside or internal. To be inside means it is something that cannot be seen,

only felt. The external movement is so minimal and subtle that it escapes the eye. So

Nei Jin is internal or hidden power. Things like sensitivity, adhering, sinking, following are pragmatic examples of Nei Jin.

Nei Jin(內勁) does not restrict to the movement to a minimal and subtle that it escapes the eye. It only depends on the magnitude of the Jin that was being generated by the practitioner.

What I am saying is, for the purpose of distinction, that Jin(勁) always understood as internal and Li(力) is always external. Jin(勁) is much more power than Li(力) due to the extensive practice of Tai Ji. The more practice in time, the more Jin are developed in the muscles.

Edited by ChiDragon

I don't quite agree with the two definitions above.

This is the best to my knowledge....

1. Jin(勁) is always internal and Li(力) is somewhat external but still has to be come from internal.

Li(力) is the normal human strength without practicing any martial arts at all.

I would not use "Wai Jin(外勁)" in relationship with Li(力). I believe the proper term should be "Wai Li(外力)".

Nei Jin(內勁) does not restrict to the movement to a minimal and subtle that it escapes the eye. It only depends on the magnitude of the Jin that was being generated by the practitioner.

What I am saying is, for the purpose of distinction, that Jin(勁) always understood as internal and Li(力) is always external. Jin(勁) is much more power than Li(力) due to the extensive practice of Tai Ji. The more practice in time, the more Jin are developed in the muscles.

Sure matey, that might be your definitions of Jin etc. ... which is all cool and groovy :D

Give this a read:

http://bit.ly/UFxSwU

• Like 1

Sure matey, that might be your definitions of Jin etc. ... which is all cool and groovy :D

Give this a read:

These articles are very thorough, thanks.

Yes, "that might be your definitions of Jin etc" but it is within the Tai Ji definition in the cited articles. The articles talk about Wai Jin was in the external martial arts more than Tai Ji. The article did specified that Tai Ji Quan has more distinctive definition about Nei Jin which I was referring to as I speak. Like the articles said, in Tai Ji, the definitions are more refine and not to be confused with other types of martial arts.

The Jin I was referring to is the nurtured Jin from the practice of Tai Ji. In general, any internal strength used by Tai Ji practitioners was considered as Jin. However, different names had given to them was due to the different applications of Jin. Even though with movements, Jin was applied in all cases as far as Tai Ji was concerned.

For my personal understanding as a Tai Ji practitioner, I would like to keep it simple by only using the Li and Jin for the distinction in my explanation to avoid any confusion.

Edited by ChiDragon

Give this a read:

I really like the descriptions contained in this article and its points are very well taken. My only addition would be is to describe the Nei jin as being more of an elastic or bouncy type of jin. Otherwise, I believe the article is right on target. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1